|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

olasonn wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my Zeus, like a kid running to his mama.
I went along with your hypotheical and erronius statement and said how it COULD have happened, starting my statement with IF. No where did I say that I thought this is how it happened, and you have stated over and over again the lie that this is what I claim happened.
It is a lie, and you are making a fool of yourself not admitting it.
Would you expect any less from a self-proclaimed 'minister'?

========

'OMZ' I like that. Or maybe 'Oh My Ra'? Or 'Oh My Saturn'?'Oh My Xerces'?

'Oh My Thor'! Now I've gone and distracted myself. lol
olasonn

Harstad, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Blind Faithiness wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you expect any less from a self-proclaimed 'minister'?
========
'OMZ' I like that. Or maybe 'Oh My Ra'? Or 'Oh My Saturn'?'Oh My Xerces'?
'Oh My Thor'! Now I've gone and distracted myself. lol
Haha...Let me know if you come up with some other good ones.:)
olasonn

Harstad, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

To those just lurking around, don't be afraid to ask me questions about not believing in gods.
BUT...please be polite and honest.
DANNO

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

olasonn wrote:
<quoted text>
I went along with your hypotheical and erronius statement and said how it COULD have happened, starting my statement with IF. No where did I say that I thought this is how it happened, and you have stated over and over again the lie that this is what I claim happened.
Ola

I noticed the Ordained Minister LEE was a FOOLISH man after reading his first 3 posts this year! When did you come to the conclusion he is a TWIT and spks foolishly? Be very honest plz.

Dan
DANNO

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

olasonn wrote:
<quoted text>
Still refuse to admit it? I'm done with you.
Mr Ola

That is the best dicision you can make with the Ordained Minister! He admitted that GOD ordianed him but REFUSES to say when it happened! That makes him an idiot in my book! AGREE?

Dan
DANNO

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

olasonn wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I don't believe in creation and I accept evolution.
<quoted text>
Define "beliefs". Just so I know we're on the same page.
Mr Ola

Thanx for the question.

I'll answer your question with a question on your "BELIEFS" .

Define EVOLUTION? when you have seen NO PROOF of EVOLUTION!

Have you seen a MONKEY turning into a HUMAN during your life time??

Dan
DANNO

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Blackberry wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not nice to tell people that your neigbour's laundry is not clean when you hadn't washed your window in ages. Please repent and ask forgiveness of those you have so grossly offended.
Thank you.
Nuerosurgeon Blacky

Did you learn that wisdom from my posts? Be honest now.

Dan
olasonn

Harstad, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

DANNO wrote:
That wasn't an answer to my question at all.
Try again.
DANNO wrote:
No, but that would have been amazing, and disprove the Theory of Evolution at the same time.
God Numbered His Creation

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

"that would have been amazing, and disprove the Theory of Evolution at the same time."

this IS amazing...
Proof of Creation-
http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/093281378X/re...
Robert Two

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

DANNO wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Ola
Thanx for the question.
Dan
DAN
I must take my hat off to you on this one.
Minister Robert Lee

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Blind Faithiness wrote:
<quoted text>
You showed a heck of a lot more patience than I could/would have, G. I always appreciate the even-handed approach you use, even in the face of the religious who have no problem lying and obfuscating for their god(even when that god has outlawed such behavior).
That dishonesty from the religious advocates does more to show the hollowness of the belief system than almost anything else I can imagine or have witnessed.
I think that is a telling point regarding what you and CQJP were discussing about many not truly believing the things they themselves report to be 'religious fact'.
I do not lie for my GOD...no need to do so... And while the Christians on here claim religious (facts), so do the atheists claim their(facts)....as evidenced by the following from my friend Olasson.......post 768..."I don't claim to be an ape, I am an ape"
Post 734..."We are apes, that's a fact"......post 1245...."Evolution is a fact"..... 1245...."Evolution is a fact"
He is, of course, incorrect,,,,,Evolution is not a fact and he is not an ape.......
However when it comes to allowing the Christians their (FACTS)....Here is what he said in post 1382, after someone said "Creationism is a theory too. with less evidence".....QUOTE... "Actually ,it's not a theory, it's a hypothesis at most, and with no evidence on its side"...This is of course, extremely biased against religion and simply not a true statement......It shows a complete lack of respect for the oppposing view, and is not worthy of a good researcher, as loads of evidence is in all of nature to point to creation. It also shows that this atheist thinks he knows it all, and believes creationists know nothing, which is, again, utter fantasy on the part of atheists. This attitude, in itself, is dishonesty......
Minister Robert Lee

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
You are simply mischaracterizing it as birds developed wings by running up steeper cliffs. That is the problem, not Olasson.
I disagree,,,,His very detailed followup to the scenario shows that he believes the birds, after falling off the cliffs that were mentioned, could develop wings that way, through more and more birds doing it over long periods of time, just as he indicated.....If he was not agreeing with the concept, then what is the long explanation as to how these birds could have survived the fall over the cliffs and developed wings doing in his statement?? He says he never said he believes it DID happen that way, but his statement clearly shows that he believes it COULD have happened that way, and that is the point I have made.....that he believes it COULD have happened that way.....His detailed explanation is there.......
Minister Robert Lee

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

"The_Box"
Virtually none of the Bible is written by eyewitnesses.

You know not the truth, sir......
Minister Robert Lee

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

olasonn wrote:
<quoted text>
I said that you said it COULD have happened,,,,,not that you said it DID happen,,,,,read my post 3005,,,, it says COULD......Are you willing to call a truce on this one, sir.....?? You have admitted you think it COULD have happened ,as is proven by your detailed response to the scenario,,,,I have shown you said that you said it COULD have happened and not that you said it DID..... Actually in the original post of 202, I said the scientist said it DID happen, but you proceeded to make your detailed explanation as to how the birds COULD have survived and evolved, etc, showing you meant it COULD have happened....I will apologize for saying the scientist originally said it COULD have , as that was a mistake on my part......The whole point is the difference between the did and could in YOUR analogy, and as you say you did say it COULD have happenned, are we reaching some even ground on mutual civility here??.....
Robert Two

Salisbury, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Minister Robert Lee wrote:
"The_Box"
But the problem here is you do not believe in GOD but humans wrote the BIBLE.
Then how did the agree on a number of things when most of them lived in different ages and far appart.
Many of these people agree but never knew each other.
Don't tell me they had a world postal service in those day ?
They were all PEN FRIENDS then.
Or was it by phone calls. RADIO even.
How did they agree on certain subjects.???

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Since: Nov 12

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I addressed this earlier, but forgive me if I didn't. The religionists are the ones to answer this question, since I firmly believe from my perspective that the religion people choose relies mainly on where you were born and what religion your parents are.
Now if we saw evidence the Native Americans or some other such group isolated rom Christianity 2000 years ago had a divine revelation before Xtianity had come this way, that would be something.
However, the religion travel here just as you expect any man made religion to arrive.
I find it very curious the religionists veer away from your question. But there are certain questions they just will not answer, it means peering too far into their beliefs and they don't seem to have that much curiosity.
THANK YOU.
olasonn

Harstad, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

God Numbered His Creation wrote:
"that would have been amazing, and disprove the Theory of Evolution at the same time."
this IS amazing...
Proof of Creation-
http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/093281378X/re...
Would be amazing IF it were true.
olasonn

Harstad, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

He is, of course, incorrect,,,,,Evolution is not a fact and he is not an ape.......
It is a fact, and we are both apes. Ask any reputable biologist.
However when it comes to allowing the Christians their (FACTS)....Here is what he said in post 1382, after someone said "Creationism is a theory too. with less evidence".....QUOTE... "Actually ,it's not a theory, it's a hypothesis at most, and with no evidence on its side".
I was telling the truth, which you have no idea what is.
This is of course, extremely biased against religion and simply not a true statement.
I am biased, sure, TOWARDS THINGS WITH NO EVIDENCE!!!!
That is why I can't believe in creation, and why it's not a scientific theory.

Since: Aug 10

Pacific Northwest USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Robert Two wrote:
<quoted text> But the problem here is you do not believe in GOD but humans wrote the BIBLE.
Then how did the agree on a number of things when most of them lived in different ages and far appart.
Many of these people agree but never knew each other.
Don't tell me they had a world postal service in those day ?
They were all PEN FRIENDS then.
Or was it by phone calls. RADIO even.
How did they agree on certain subjects.???
Um, would you believe... the Holy Spirit?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

"The_Box"
That is the truth, Robert.

None of the OT was written by eyewitnesses. The Gospels weren't written by eyewitnesses. Paul wasn't an eyewitness. So what have you got?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Seventh-day Adventist Forum right now

Search the Seventh-day Adventist Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The FIRST time a Sabbath was made Known (Jan '14) 3 min Professional Troll 1,881
Ten Commandments were not given to Adam and Eve (Jul '13) 8 min DANNO 2,442
The False Doctrine of 'Once Saved, Always Saved'. 24 min Professional Troll 814
MANY SDA's believe WEDNESDAY Crucifixion, WHY? (Feb '11) 49 min Gerhard Ebersoehn 3,073
Ancient Sun Worship in Christianity. 1 hr sitka happy 54
Mr. Martinez was right re: Islam. Beheading Ch... 2 hr christine 20
...The number OF A MAN 3 hr Earburner 228
•••
•••