Dwight Nelson Andrews Univ. Teaches t...
Deer Hunter

Columbus, GA

#1245 Dec 4, 2012
God made an EVERLASTING covenant with, Abraham, Isaac and the other son. Even though Israel wondered off, THEY WILL RETURN and God promised to forgive them and restore them. Isiah 43:25, 44:22 And they will play a major endtime role 144k, as well as during the EARTHLY Millennium soon to start. So, wise up and start loving the "people of God"!

Since: Jul 10

UK

#1246 Dec 4, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
A divide kingdom will not survive the coming sword of Islam!!!
Iran will use the nuke!!!
The red horse rider will be given a great sword/weapon to cause war!!!
http://search.yahoo.com/mobile/s...
"It will appear as if the church is about to fall, but it won't fall"

So what u see is prophecy being fulfilled
Blackberry

Brampton, Canada

#1247 Dec 4, 2012
Deer Hunter wrote:
God made an EVERLASTING covenant with, Abraham, Isaac and the other son. Even though Israel wondered off, THEY WILL RETURN and God promised to forgive them and restore them. Isiah 43:25, 44:22 And they will play a major endtime role 144k, as well as during the EARTHLY Millennium soon to start. So, wise up and start loving the "people of God"!
The people of God are NOT the Jews. The Jews murdered the Son of the Living God. They are THE Antichrist. The people of God are those who "believe in God's only begotten Son, our LORD and Saviour, Jesus Christ."

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#1248 Dec 4, 2012
Blackberry wrote:
<quoted text>The Jews acquired nuclear bombs to use it on the world. They killed the Son of the Living God. And He said, they will kill the Christians as well. See Mat. 23

The Jews are THE Antichrist. Read 1John 2:22.
They had never used a nuclear bomb even when they had all the legal international right to do so during all previous invasions and unprovoked attacks!!!

So you are historically, politically, economically, religiously and militarily WRONG!!!

However, your holy Muslim victims had already used chemical weapons against their OWN people!!!

Satan has a hold of your mind!!!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#1249 Dec 4, 2012
Blackberry wrote:
<quoted text>Since 1948, the Jews have sought to establish themselves like the Pharisees of old. It is a precursor to their determination to rid the state of Israel of Christians, to crucify again the Son of God through His followers. Read Mat. 23

The Jews are THE Antichrist. See 1 John 2:22
There are still Christians in Israel and they are welcome!!!

In so many years they had not done what you say even not they could had, so you are factually and historically and politically and culturally WRONG again!!!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#1250 Dec 4, 2012
Deer Hunter wrote:
God made an EVERLASTING covenant with, Abraham, Isaac and the other son. Even though Israel wondered off, THEY WILL RETURN and God promised to forgive them and restore them. Isiah 43:25, 44:22 And they will play a major endtime role 144k, as well as during the EARTHLY Millennium soon to start. So, wise up and start loving the "people of God"!
Amen!!!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#1251 Dec 4, 2012
Deer Hunter wrote:
God made an EVERLASTING covenant with, Abraham, Isaac and the other son. Even though Israel wondered off, THEY WILL RETURN and God promised to forgive them and restore them. Isiah 43:25, 44:22 And they will play a major endtime role 144k, as well as during the EARTHLY Millennium soon to start. So, wise up and start loving the "people of God"!
God bless you and the truth!!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#1252 Dec 4, 2012
Lesirter wrote:
<quoted text>"It will appear as if the church is about to fall, but it won't fall"

So what u see is prophecy being fulfilled
Yes, it WILL fall but not all!!!

The "church" is NOT only the Adventists, there are seven other Christian churches involved in the end times.

It is prophesied that Adventism will SPLIT, those that will be saved and protected and those that will follow Ellen White to her grave!!!

Here it is:

And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass; I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first. Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works. But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden. But that which ye have already hold fast till I come. And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. And I will give him the morning star. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.(Revelation 2:18-29 KJV)
Blackberry

Brampton, Canada

#1253 Dec 4, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
They had never used a nuclear bomb even when they had all the legal international right to do so during all previous invasions and unprovoked attacks!!!
So you are historically, politically, economically, religiously and militarily WRONG!!!
However, your holy Muslim victims had already used chemical weapons against their OWN people!!!
Satan has a hold of your mind!!!
WRONG!

They WILL use it. Their hatred for the Son of God WILL drive them to disregard truth and righteousness and use their nuclear technology against the people of God.

The Jews DO NOT CARE FOR Christians. They throw them out of the synangogues just like Jesus Christ said they will. Read Mat. 23.

The Jews are THE Antichrist. See 1 John 2:22
Blackberry

Brampton, Canada

#1254 Dec 4, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
There are still Christians in Israel and they are welcome!!!
In so many years they had not done what you say even not they could had, so you are factually and historically and politically and culturally WRONG again!!!
Silly mam!

Jesus Christ said they will do that. Read Mat. 23. The Jews DO NOT BELIEVE in the Son of the Living God. They murdered him. They are THE Antichrist. Read 1 John 2:22.

The Jews, as a people, are condemned by God already!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#1255 Dec 4, 2012
Blackberry wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG!

They WILL use it. Their hatred for the Son of God WILL drive them to disregard truth and righteousness and use their nuclear technology against the people of God.

The Jews DO NOT CARE FOR Christians. They throw them out of the synangogues just like Jesus Christ said they will. Read Mat. 23.

The Jews are THE Antichrist. See 1 John 2:22
History is not on your side!!!

Israel had never used a nuclear bomb but the Muslims you so protect had actually used chemical weapons against their own people in Iraq!!!

So your Muslim friend are satanic vicious killers while Israel had shown excellent discipline and restraint, god bless them!!!

I pray for peace in Jerusalem!!!

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces.(Psalms 122:6, 7 KJV)
Blackberry

Brampton, Canada

#1256 Dec 4, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
History is not on your side!!!
Israel had never used a nuclear bomb but the Muslims you so protect had actually used chemical weapons against their own people in Iraq!!!
So your Muslim friend are satanic vicious killers while Israel had shown excellent discipline and restraint, god bless them!!!
I pray for peace in Jerusalem!!!
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces.(Psalms 122:6, 7 KJV)
WRONG.

The Jews will murder the Christians and lead the world against the Son of God in the Battle of Armageddon. Read Mat. 23.

The Jews are THE Antichrist. Read 1 John 2:22
KoalaGums

Sydney, Australia

#1257 Dec 5, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, he is more correct than you!
Gracias Marty.
KoalaGums

Sydney, Australia

#1258 Dec 5, 2012
Blackberry wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG.
The Jews will murder the Christians and lead the world against the Son of God in the Battle of Armageddon. Read Mat. 23.
The Jews are THE Antichrist. Read 1 John 2:22
Remember that Christ WAS a Jew.
Blackberry

Brampton, Canada

#1259 Dec 5, 2012
KoalaGums wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember that Christ WAS a Jew.
Remember that they rejected Him; and that is why they are THE Antichrist. Read 1 John 2:22
Gerhard Ebersoehns

South Africa

#1260 Dec 5, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
The "Mark of the Beast" will be your acceptance of Islam, period!!!
Nothing about Sunday, but everything about Jesus's sonship!!!
You are fast asleep, Martinez Josei.

Sunday from before Christ and especially since the second century already, has been the ONE thing that SYSTEMATICALLY AND CONSISTENTLY IMPROVING has been EXCEPTED in religion and politics as The "Mark of the Beast".

NUMEROUS instances of blatant CORRUPTIONS of the Written Word of God is FINAL evidence and proof.

Politics is nothing than history in fulfilment, not Scripture in fulfilment; because politics and history are CORRUPTED Scripture fulfilled and proven. The corrupted SCRIPTURE, is the denial of two things: the Lord’s Divinity and the Lord’s Day. A third must be mentioned: the Lord’s Sovereignty.

But these three things combined make clear beyond doubt whatsoever who the beast and what his UNIVERSAL ‘SIGN’ already is and all the while has been and in future more and more will be.

You vainly try divert the attention of earnest Christians to FACT, with triviality.
Gerhard Ebersoehns

South Africa

#1261 Dec 5, 2012
Correction:

"You vainly try divert the attention of earnest Christians __from__ FACT, with triviality."
Deer Hunter

Columbus, GA

#1262 Dec 5, 2012
Some people think you are NUTS!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#1263 Dec 5, 2012
Gerhard Ebersoehns wrote:
<quoted text>You are fast asleep, Martinez Josei.

Sunday from before Christ and especially since the second century already, has been the ONE thing that SYSTEMATICALLY AND CONSISTENTLY IMPROVING has been EXCEPTED in religion and politics as The "Mark of the Beast".

NUMEROUS instances of blatant CORRUPTIONS of the Written Word of God is FINAL evidence and proof.

Politics is nothing than history in fulfilment, not Scripture in fulfilment; because politics and history are CORRUPTED Scripture fulfilled and proven. The corrupted SCRIPTURE, is the denial of two things: the Lord’s Divinity and the Lord’s Day. A third must be mentioned: the Lord’s Sovereignty.

But these three things combined make clear beyond doubt whatsoever who the beast and what his UNIVERSAL ‘SIGN’ already is and all the while has been and in future more and more will be.

You vainly try divert the attention of earnest Christians to FACT, with triviality.
Sunday-interpretation had been ingrained in your brain by years of repetition and twisting of facts, combined with weak evidence.

The Pope had been your center and Sunday the framework of your spoon fed interpretation.

You, like many Adventists, really think you got this "mark of the beast" pay down. Satan is not as simplistic as you think!

The End Time seal was NOT revealed back in the 1800's, but NOW TODAY !!!

What was hidden in plain sight all this time since 666AD was the appearance of Islam into the religious world!

Satan had his best hidden, while you still looking at the Pope!!!

There is absolutely no mention of Sunday, nor the Pope, in any way shape or form in Bible Prophecy but Islam is now apparent everywhere.

I hope you get to realize your mistake before Shariah law gets you!!!

See? That Adventist escathology is what had ALLOWED Adventists to blindly prostrate to Allah facing a black stone in Mecca as if he were God!!

They would never prostrate to virgin Mary or the Pope, but to a false moon pagan God is no problem because Muslims eat no pork!!!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#1264 Dec 5, 2012
Deer Hunter wrote:
Some people think you are NUTS!
People really thought it was nuts to claim that airplanes will crash into the Twin Tower!!!

People really thought is was nuts for Hitler to invade France or Russia, or to kill 6 million humans, women and children!!!

It is nuts to say that Iran WILL get the nuke and will use it against Saudi Arabia.

It is nuts to say that Isaiah 18 refers to the United States fall!!!

It is nuts to say that Israel will nuke Syria-Damascus.

It is nuts to say that Iran will reveal the 12th Imam, the Mahdi, the Muslim Messiah AFTER they get the nuke and use it against the port of Jedah in Saudi Arabia!!!

It is nuts to say that Iran will start Workd War 3 by invading Iraq.

It is nuts to say that the Arab Spring will end up in a all powerful CALIPHATE whose coin will be based on gold and protection from nuclear Iran.

It is nuts to say that France 60% tax will bankrupt France and Muslims will take over bankrupt France.

It is nuts to say that Turkey will take Patmos, Cyprus and others from bankrupt Greece.

It is a nut world, isn't?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
THE LITTLE HORN of Daniel is not the Pope! 40 min Lay Worker 424
earth to earthcaller 1 hr Lay Worker 4
1260 ah = 1844 ad = 1 be 6 hr Bahai Has NO Truth 84
The Investigative Judgement is False Doctrine 7 hr Bible Only 1,786
Doug Batchelor Banned From SDA Churches! 9 hr Zog Has-fallen 3
New apostacy 9 hr SamBee 3
Pull your children out of the Adventist Schools (Jun '09) Wed VacTruth dot Com 454
More from around the web