Does everyone now accept the Theory o...
EvilutionBuster

Columbia, KY

#3103 Dec 18, 2013
Still waiting for olasonn/Gunnar Bruun to answer how Batten's Disease is a mutation that benefits the productivity of evolution, and to answer WHERE the center of the universe is located.......Come out , come out, wherever you are.......
olasonn

Harstad, Norway

#3104 Dec 18, 2013
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Because forming a man out of mud and woman from his rib makes so much more sense, although your characterizations of what we know about abiogenesis are incorrect.
But since you are ignorant of the scientific method, this understandable.
She's still writing the same nonsense? Oh my...
Stopped reading her posts a long time ago.
EvilutionBuster

Cecilia, KY

#3105 Dec 20, 2013
It appears that one of my posts is gone, for whatever reason.....In it I demonstrated the stupidity of evolution as believed by many scientists and evolutionists.....The link would not go, but type in (How did birds evolve)........and then click on the link that says (How birds evolved from small meat-eating dinosaurs) and you will find the truly hilarious paragraph below....

..."One day, one of the creatures with longer arms, while leaping over a hole, or snapping at something to eat, or trying to avoid being eaten, spread its forearms, and left the ground for a second or two. He or she tried it again, maybe flapping the arms, and he or she was SUDDENLY FLYING!!!!!.....Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!.....Just flap your arms a time of two atheists, and see if you take to the air and fly like a bird.......Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!
What a pitiful explanation for birds flying.....!!!

Since: Jul 12

Gulgong, Australia

#3106 Dec 21, 2013
EvilutionBuster wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN!!....Scientist Maz is entirely correct!!.......You offer the scientific and biological studies that prove evolution cannot be true....the evos do not have the guts to admit they are wrong, and personally, I do not have the time to wait around for 25 million years while they evolve the guts to do so.
The evo talent here was so sad and Oli so useless that I went elsewhere to play. I found this that speaks to evo feathered dinosaur fraud that you make like...Enjoy!

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
olasonn

Harstad, Norway

#3107 Dec 21, 2013
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
The evo talent here was so sad and Oli so useless that I went elsewhere to play. I found this that speaks to evo feathered dinosaur fraud that you make like...Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =T6R4-1gtYU0XX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
Haha...more insults and lack of anything substantial by the geocentrist.
Some things never change.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3108 Dec 22, 2013
tom wrote:
evolution is a major issue for protestants in America and in other English-speaking nations. Most Christians around the world, even evangelicals, accept as noncontroversial the theory of evolution and the ancient age of the Earth.
Not this one, too many holes in it. It takes more faith to believe in evolution, than in creation.
olasonn

Harstad, Norway

#3109 Dec 22, 2013
3angelsmessage wrote:
<quoted text>
Not this one, too many holes in it. It takes more faith to believe in evolution, than in creation.
Well, that's absolutely not true, which is why close to all expers accept it, as well as over a third of all christians in the world.
EvilutionBuster

Elizabethtown, KY

#3110 Dec 22, 2013
3angelsmessage wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that is absolutely true, contrary to what the atheists on here believe....Their faith in fairy tales far exceeds the faith of any religion.......To believe that creatures created and designed and organized and made themselves compatible in both male and female through evolution is the most laughable scenario ever concocted by mankind.....Their faith further recedes all the way back to the beginning of life, which they have no answer for...In other words they believe that everything came from nothing, which is impossible.....We cannot explain how God can exist, but the evidence is overwhelming that He does.....We see the grand design of the universe, and all the amazing creatures in it.......We see laws, function, well-planned amazing machines within that could not possibly have designed themselves by random mindless evolution and chance.......We see wonderful color, structure, and creativity.....things that mere chance could not have created in 50 quintillion years, even for one species alone.......
EvilutionBuster

Elizabethtown, KY

#3111 Dec 22, 2013
olasonn wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's absolutely not true, which is why close to all expers accept it, as well as over a third of all christians in the world.
..."expers"......Goo d definition of foolish evolution-believing scientists.......however the
"experts", more correctly, are those of us who simply know the truth and accept the reality of a God-created and well-designed universe......Good luck with your "expers" explaining how small meat-eating dinosaurs evolved wings by just flapping their arms while hopping over a hole and then took to the air.....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.......Also, while you are at it, why not ask your..........
"expers" what 95 percent of the universe is, dark matter and dark energy, which they cannot explain, and also how the duck-billed platypus evolved, and where the center of the universe is, and how Batten's Disease and Down's Syndrome are good vehicles for the evolution of man...And don't forget to ask them to show you just one finch that has ever turned into another creature.......
And, by the way, the other two-thirds of real Christians are the majority and the
"experts"... not the ignorant one-third who have been lead astray.......
EvilutionBuster

Elizabethtown, KY

#3112 Dec 22, 2013
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =T6R4-1gtYU0XX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
Yes, Maz.....good video.....and fraud and deception is indeed at the very HEART of the false belief called evolution....And sadly, I know exactly what you mean....This thread is quite boring, since all the atheists do is offer nothing substantial, and continue to be deceived and brainwashed by the lies they are told.......Good to hear from you again, though!....Oh, did you notice that olasonn continues to be disturbed by the idea of the Earth being the center of the universe, but has absolutely no idea where such a center is???....Therefore, since he does not know where the center is then he cannot refute that Earth could be the center.....It is just as good an answer as any other place, since the boundaries of the universe cannot be found and absolutely no one on Earth know where its center is.......
EvilutionBuster

Elizabethtown, KY

#3113 Dec 22, 2013
Come out. come out, olasonn/Gunnar Bruun/ignoracreatasaurus/cowar dafraidias........Do not be afraid to face reality.......You can do it
if you just try.......Come out, come out, wherever you are, and speak to your greatest opponent....ME.........OR, you can just continue to look utterly clueless, as you now do.......You are doing a great service for the creationists on this thread......Your inability to answer the questions because of your poor debating skills and illogical mind, resistant to the truth, has cost you the entire debate......Victory is securely in the hands of your enemy.
The Lone Worker

Toledo, OH

#3114 Dec 23, 2013
The Bible does say that God shows patterns for things to be made and built and today we can see patterned compounds within the makeup of all living things. Every creature has instructions within their cells which give them the opportunity to be fruitful and to multiply after their own kind. The Bible tells us that God created everything to do certain things specific to their kinds. In Ecclesiastes 1, Solomon taught us everything which God has made will go and return according to his circuits. A circuit is a cycle and the Bible gives us insight into how things work throughout God's created Earth and material heavens. Evolution claims a straight simple to more complex linear arrangement brought life to be what it is now. The Bible says God created all things and we can read how things reproduce after their own kinds, which were made by him in the beginning. Two very different beliefs and we all should know by good common sense which one is correct.

Since: Jan 08

San Mateo, CA

#3115 Dec 23, 2013
The Lone Worker wrote:
The Bible does say that God shows patterns for things to be made and built and today we can see patterned compounds within the makeup of all living things. Every creature has instructions within their cells which give them the opportunity to be fruitful and to multiply after their own kind. The Bible tells us that God created everything to do certain things specific to their kinds. In Ecclesiastes 1, Solomon taught us everything which God has made will go and return according to his circuits. A circuit is a cycle and the Bible gives us insight into how things work throughout God's created Earth and material heavens. Evolution claims a straight simple to more complex linear arrangement brought life to be what it is now. The Bible says God created all things and we can read how things reproduce after their own kinds, which were made by him in the beginning. Two very different beliefs and we all should know by good common sense which one is correct.
Yes indeed, evolution has evidence and the Bible shows it's 2000 yr old age.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#3116 Dec 23, 2013
EvilutionBuster wrote:
Exactly the kind of answer I expected from an atheist who has no answers about evolution, except that olasonn is too cowardly to answer for himself......
Or that it's Christmas and he maybe spending time with his family.
1...A reason to acknowledge your existence is GOD, since the theory of evolution offers no answer as TO your existence and yet you exist....
Of course the ToE doesn't explain existence. The scientific theory explains what has happened to life once it started.
You must be talking about the scientific theory of "Abiogenesis". You do realize that they're two different theories, right.
2...The fact that olasonn's very own nephew has a disease which is killing him, yet evolution says that it is BENEFICIAL, as a mutation, proves that evolution is not true.
Mutations are the driving force behind the evolution of species. Why wouldn't they be beneficial?
3...Until olasonn comes forward and faces reality, he will never understand......Ignoring the questions only proves he and you have LOST this thread....
What seems to be missing is any scientific evidence you have to support your POV.

Since: Jan 08

San Mateo, CA

#3117 Dec 23, 2013
Ce que je pense wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Of course the ToE doesn't explain existence. The scientific theory explains what has happened to life once it started.
You must be talking about the scientific theory of "Abiogenesis". You do realize that they're two different theories, right.
<quoted text>
Mutations are the driving force behind the evolution of species. Why wouldn't they be beneficial?
<quoted text>
What seems to be missing is any scientific evidence you have to support your POV.
I seriously doubt they do know the difference....
olasonn

Harstad, Norway

#3118 Dec 24, 2013
Ce que je pense wrote:
I am, but the real answer is that the questions/misconceptions have been adressed and that I don't read the posts from a few in here.

Wishing you a merry christmas, CQJP!

“Home Among the Gum Trees”

Since: Mar 13

The World

#3119 Dec 24, 2013
olasonn wrote:
<quoted text>
I am, but the real answer is that the questions/misconceptions have been adressed and that I don't read the posts from a few in here.
Wishing you a merry christmas, CQJP!
Merry Xmas, Olasson.

Or maybe I should say Happy Holidays.
:-)
olasonn

Harstad, Norway

#3120 Dec 25, 2013
Koala_Gums wrote:
<quoted text>
Merry Xmas, Olasson.
Or maybe I should say Happy Holidays.
:-)
Both work just fine.:)
pen

Plattsburg, MO

#3121 Dec 25, 2013
Ce que je pense wrote:

That is your belief. There is no evidence to support any of it. There have been no beneficial mutations that resulted in any evolution, just loss of information.

The big bang and planet formation theories are also called stellar evolution. All part of the theory of evolution which says man evolved from the rocks and frogs. It is a pagan belief masquerading as a 'science'.

Genetics: no friend of evolution
by Lane Lester

Genetics and evolution have been enemies from the beginning of both concepts. Gregor Mendel, the father of genetics, and Charles Darwin, the father of modern evolution, were contemporaries. At the same time that Darwin was claiming that creatures could change into other creatures, Mendel was showing that even individual characteristics remain constant. While Darwin’s ideas were based on erroneous and untested ideas about inheritance, Mendel’s conclusions were based on careful experimentation. Only by ignoring the total implications of modern genetics has it been possible to maintain the fiction of evolution.
http://creation.com/genetics-no-friend-of-evo...
http://creation.com/evolution-ancient-pagan-i...
olasonn

Harstad, Norway

#3122 Dec 26, 2013
pen wrote:
That is your belief.
Nope, it's science. No faith required...in fact...no faith desired.
Faith is useless and a horrible way of finding out what is true and not.
pen wrote:
There is no evidence to support any of it.
Why would you lie like that, I thought your faith says you shouldn't.
All evidence support evolution.
pen wrote:
There have been no beneficial mutations that resulted in any evolution, just loss of information.
Nonsense. And your use of terms tells me that you don't know what you are talking about, only say things you heard and automatically accept since it fits with your faith.
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Beneficial_mutat...
http://bigthink.com/daylight-atheism/evolutio...
pen wrote:
The big bang and planet formation theories are also called stellar evolution.
You can use the word "evolution" on many things, but ut has nothing to do with the Theory of Evolution, which describes biological evolution.
pen wrote:
All part of the theory of evolution which says man evolved from the rocks and frogs.
Haha...you really are clueless.
Does your faith really require you to spout nonsense like that?
If so, you need to think it over.

Do you accept things you read from creationists just because you want to believe in it?
You know you do!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Founder of The Church of Electroconvulsive ... 11 min Zog Has-fallen 7
Isa, The Son of Marium 27 min Earburner 7
Kisses Satan's Hand 1 hr Zog Has-fallen 10
How to Be Saved 2 hr Earburner 48
Where I disagree with Ellen G. White 3 hr Zog Has-fallen 99
Christ's Investigative Judgment Doctrine 3 hr 10commandments 402
Do Exploding Stars Prove God's Failure as a Cre... 8 hr Zog Has-fallen 3
Eyeswideopen...what's your excuse 10 hr Saved By Grace 61
More from around the web