olasonn

Norway

#3073 Nov 29, 2013
Episode 40 of "Why do people laugh at creationists" is out. Thanks to the great Thunderf00t for yet another great one.
EvilutionBuster

Elizabethtown, KY

#3074 Nov 30, 2013
olasonn wrote:
Episode 40 of "Why do people laugh at creationists" is out. Thanks to the great Thunderf00t for yet another great one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sdwOgc-lR_wXX
People who laugh at creationists are fools and atheists such as yourself.......And even a foolish illogical atheist such as you has an intelligently-designed brain....You simply refuse to use it properly....so go thunder your f00t all you please.......It will not change anything at all.....The great myth of evolution continues to be superseded by the reality of God's creation, regardless of the
insane blabbering of evolutionists.

Since: Jan 08

San Mateo, CA

#3075 Dec 2, 2013
olasonn wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha...it is.
How desperate do someone have to be to use this ignoramus as a speaker for their side?
Here he is talking about peanut butter...what a clueless sorry man.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FZFG5PKw504XX
Haha...no wonder he doesn't accept evolution, he doesn't know what it is.
I thought it was, it so funny, but also so sad that people think he is someone who passes as knowledgeable on science
EvilutionBuster

Elizabethtown, KY

#3076 Dec 4, 2013
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was, it so funny, but also so sad that people think he is someone who passes as knowledgeable on science
....knowledgeable on science...Hummmm.....that lets out virtually all scientists in general, because they do not even understand 95 percent of the universe...dark matter and dark energy...They know about 5 percent, or so they say, but still make GUESSES about many things there too, such as whether Pluto is a planet or not......and how the bombardier beetle could have ever evolved because its defense mechanisms would have destroyed it without all the design being there at once.....What IS sad is that you think YOU are knowledgeable on science, and if you ARE, then please tell this thread where the center of the universe is.....(You atheists make fun of anyone who thinks the Earth could be, yet you have no idea where it IS)....and also how harmful mutations such as Batten disease could possibly have caused upgrades in the evolution of man, since we have the proof that is is killing olasonn's nephew.......Also please explain to all of us how peanut butter could put itself together, can itself, etc, without the help of intelligence.......If you are unable to answer these questions, we will all correctly assume you are not knowledgeable on science.
EvilutionBuster

Elizabethtown, KY

#3077 Dec 4, 2013
A foolish evolutionist once told me that if you threw millions of musical notes, all individually cut out of paper, up into the air millions and millions of times that eventually when they landed on the ground, they would form a great symphony....all organized and designed to be beautiful, etc......This was his explanation as to how evolution had supposedly worked, trial and error and non-intellectual design that just so happened to create all the creatures on the Earth.......Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!
olasonn

Harstad, Norway

#3079 Dec 8, 2013
New lecture from the grea AronRa on pterosaur classification and evolution.
EvilutionBuster

Leitchfield, KY

#3081 Dec 8, 2013
olasonn wrote:
New lecture from the grea AronRa on pterosaur classification and evolution.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3_htQ8HJ1cAXX
Who is the (grea) AronRa.....??...And I really don't give an un-evolved rat's leg how fools classify a bunch of bones they know nothing about.......However you ARE still classified on this thread as an ignoracreatasaurus who has evolved into a scaredycatafraidias.
Now, answer the questions, Gunnar.....How does your nephew dying of Batten's Disease prove mutations are beneficial to evolution, and where is the center of the universe if you are so sure it is not the Earth??????????
EvilutionBuster

Leitchfield, KY

#3082 Dec 8, 2013
olasonn lost the battle on this thread long ago when he started to ignore those who raised questions he cannot answer.......Victory is CLEARLY on the side of the creationists.
EvilutionBuster

Leitchfield, KY

#3083 Dec 9, 2013
Come out, come out, wherever you are...
olasonn, who's also Gunnar...

San Mateo, CA

#3085 Dec 9, 2013
EvilutionBuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is the (grea) AronRa.....??...And I really don't give an un-evolved rat's leg how fools classify a bunch of bones they know nothing about.......However you ARE still classified on this thread as an ignoracreatasaurus who has evolved into a scaredycatafraidias.
Now, answer the questions, Gunnar.....How does your nephew dying of Batten's Disease prove mutations are beneficial to evolution, and where is the center of the universe if you are so sure it is not the Earth??????????
Even less of a reason to acknowledge your existence, you are a truly pathetic person.

Very low.
EvilutionBuster

Campbellsville, KY

#3087 Dec 10, 2013
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Even less of a reason to acknowledge your existence, you are a truly pathetic person.
Very low.
Exactly the kind of answer I expected from an atheist who has no answers about evolution, except that olasonn is too cowardly to answer for himself......
1...A reason to acknowledge your existence is GOD, since the theory of evolution offers no answer as TO your existence and yet you exist.......
2...The fact that olasonn's very own nephew has a disease which is killing him, yet evolution says that it is BENEFICIAL, as a mutation, proves that evolution is not true.
3...Until olasonn comes forward and faces reality, he will never understand......Ignoring the questions only proves he and you have LOST this thread.......
4...I am not the tiniest bit interested in your opinion of me.....It is as off-base and your foolish belief in evolution.
EvilutionBuster

Campbellsville, KY

#3088 Dec 10, 2013
Give it up, atheists......You lost long ago.......Now all we have is a bunch of you faith-in-the-lies-of-evolution believers who ignore reality and your fellow debaters.......Yes, you certainly have done it on this thread......HA HA HA...The game's OVER.

San Mateo, CA

#3089 Dec 15, 2013
EvilutionBuster wrote:
Give it up, atheists......You lost long ago.......Now all we have is a bunch of you faith-in-the-lies-of-evolution believers who ignore reality and your fellow debaters.......Yes, you certainly have done it on this thread......HA HA HA...The game's OVER.
Yeah right, all the scientific world has been turned upside down because a 2000 year old book says a god poofed a man into existence.

Hilarious.
olasonn

Norway

#3091 Dec 15, 2013
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right, all the scientific world has been turned upside down because a 2000 year old book says a god poofed a man into existence.
Hilarious.
Don't forget a talking donkey.:)
Blind Faithiness

Asheville, NC

#3093 Dec 16, 2013
"Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings."
--Victor Stenger
EvilutionBuster

Elizabethtown, KY

#3095 Dec 17, 2013
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious.
No, what IS truly hilarious is the idea that evolution poofed any creature into existence and then evolved it into a bunch of other creatures......Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....Only a total ignoramus would believe such crap.
EvilutionBuster

Elizabethtown, KY

#3096 Dec 17, 2013
Blind Faithiness wrote:
"Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings."
--Victor Stenger
No, actually technology per a spaceship flies you to the moon, and technology per an airplane flies you into buildings. And without a doubt, this is by the intelligent design of man, who is the intelligent design of GOD....and without intelligent design no bird could have ever flown at all.........Why don't you just design one and show all of us how easy it is.......In the meantime, I suggest you start jumping off cliffs for 30 million years of so so you will slowly evolve wings.....Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.......What a truly ignorant and obviously impossible scene......

San Mateo, CA

#3097 Dec 17, 2013
EvilutionBuster wrote:
<quoted text>
No, actually technology per a spaceship flies you to the moon, and technology per an airplane flies you into buildings. And without a doubt, this is by the intelligent design of man, who is the intelligent design of GOD....and without intelligent design no bird could have ever flown at all.........Why don't you just design one and show all of us how easy it is.......In the meantime, I suggest you start jumping off cliffs for 30 million years of so so you will slowly evolve wings.....Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.......What a truly ignorant and obviously impossible scene......
Another demonstration that you STILL don't understand evolution.

It amazes me, that in the 21st century there are people like you, when scieince is everywhere in our society, you decide to ignore and dismiss it.

I've never met such extreme creationists, so it seems so strange, but then again I don't live in the South.

San Mateo, CA

#3099 Dec 18, 2013
Eugene S Crabs wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly man! Why do you believe (without any evidence) that lightning struck a rock and lived to grow a tale, hmmmm? It exposes your arrogant stupidity.
Because forming a man out of mud and woman from his rib makes so much more sense, although your characterizations of what we know about abiogenesis are incorrect.

But since you are ignorant of the scientific method, this understandable.
EvilutionBuster

Elizabethtown, KY

#3102 Dec 18, 2013
WHEEEEE!!!!!!!!..We don't need airplanes anymore, folks!!!.....All we gotta do is flap our arms a little and we will grow wings!!!!!.....I wonder why we did not think of this a long time ago.......I think I will flap my arms a time or two and fly to Europe tomorrow...... maybe Paris....or Vienna.......Hey...maybe I could help out Santa Claus this year!!...and deliver presents to Norway or something.......and just think of all the money I will save on airline tickets!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EGW Deception of the Sabbath 12 min Kevin McMillen 232
merry christmas all 14 min Kevin McMillen 74
Why I Celebrate God's Biblical Holy Days Instea... 23 min Kevin McMillen 12
SDA main PILLAR coming DOWN! (May '14) 32 min DANNO 2,853
MANY SDA's believe WEDNESDAY Crucifixion, WHY? (Feb '11) 1 hr Not fluent in Eng... 3,965
Exposing the Skeleton in the S.D.A. Closet of 1888 3 hr Kevin McMillen 26
THE BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST 4 hr Soulace 2
More from around the web