EvilutionBuster

Elizabethtown, KY

#2643 Oct 18, 2013
Now....When it comes to evidence for GOD and His wonderful CREATION, that is another story!!
1....It is literally and irrefutably impossible for anything to have designed itself.....therefore someone had to do it.
2...It would be utterly impossible for any creature to grow new appendages, etc, just because of its environment.....(A bird could not slowly grow wings over periods of millions of years because it needed to fly off a cliff to get to its food, etc)
3...The amazing highly-sophisticated clock-work construction of the universe requires and even demands a belief in a CREATOR.
4...The BIBLE goes hand and hand with truly good science......even telling things before they were known by man.......(example: there are mountains under the ocean taller than Mt. Everest.....Jonah 2:6......)
5...There are patterns in the stars in the heavens......It cannot be just coincidental that from man's view on Earth that he sees not one but TWO patterns of (dippers) in the night sky, one smaller, one larger.......the probabilities of TWO such patterns occurring at random in the supposed Big Bang would be unimaginable.....
6.......There are multiple LAWS set forth in the universe that are constant and totally provable......Gravity, for example.......these laws govern the universe and dictate its function.......There CANNOT exist LAWS without a LAWMAKER.......
7...God is a easy to believe in as you yourself are.......If you exist yet have no way to prove HOW you can exist because everything came form something ELSE,,,,then what was the first thing that existed???....HE whom you might think would be impossible to exist!......If we can exist, GOD can exist.......
8...We humans are becoming more knowledgeable every day......In the last 120 years or so we have done truly AMAZING things, such as fly through the air in planes, etc.....things that were once thought to be impossible.......If we are able to do these things, why is it so hard to believe that there is someone greater who can do greater things??
9...In nature everything gets smaller and smaller or bigger and bigger.......We can go down to the tiny levels with our microscopes and see the work of GOD,,,,We can go to the extremely large level and see the universe with our telescopes.......We are to GOD as a quark is to us.......much smaller.
10...Give it up, atheists.......You are never going to win against GOD and CREATION....... Your evolution is just a theory that has no basis in fact.....GOD lives, and the evidence for His existence is all around and IN you, in your very design and construction and function and complicity.......The idea that you came to be what you are by chance and millions of years of evolution is utterly laughable.......

Since: Jul 12

Australia

#2644 Oct 18, 2013
EvilutionBuster wrote:
Hey, everyone....This is very interesting......I could not get the link to go in by itself, but type into your browser...
A world-famous chemist tells the truth: there's no scientist alive today who understands macroevolution....
The link is about Professor James M. Tour...... he talks all about no one truly understanding or being able to explain evolution......They just believe it anyway.......he tells of microevolution (actually variation within species)... but insists that no great scientist really knows the other.......There is also a mention of a book about ADAM that deals a death blow to evolution.
Here is the link to that article.

"Evolution has just been dealt its death blow. After reading “Origins of Life”, with my background in chemistry and physics, it is clear evolution could not have occurred. The new book,“Who Was Adam?”, is the silver bullet that puts the evolutionary model to death."

http://www.science-news.info/102771/a-world-f...

Indeed all lab experiments and all that has been observed in nature demonstrate microevolution, not an organisms ability to endlessly mutate despite deleterious mutations and negative epistasis.

Seven Nobel Laureates in science who either supported Intelligent Design or attacked Darwinian evolution

1. Nobel Laureate and Intelligent Design proponent: Dr. Brian Josephson (winner of the Nobel prize for Physics, 1973)

2. Nobel Laureate and Old Earth creationist: Dr. Richard Smalley (winner of the Nobel prize for Chemistry, 1996)

http://www.angelfire.com/linux/vjtorley/zackt...

Indeed, some very intelligent people do not accept TOE.
Gary

United States

#2645 Oct 18, 2013
This May have already been covered but I will ask this of toe people.... How can you explain things tend towards disorder this seems to be in contradiction to evolution. Or what about the eye which came first the iris or the cornea ? Complex life cannot come from more simpler organisms. Show me an experiment that has proven they can. Show me an experiment that can show life can come from non life... Tell me how you explain good?(Self-sacrifice) that is against TOE... There are many other thing explain the evidence of humans and dinosaurs living at same time. Explain the falsified "evidence" for evolution if it were true would there be ample evidence for it? Maybe not but. Admit it is a belief a form of religion. Because it is defiantly not science. Once you admit that then leave us alone allow us the freedom to believe just as we give you the freedom to believe your religion.

Since: Jan 08

San Mateo, CA

#2646 Oct 18, 2013
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Well obviously the thread topic was quickly answered. Of course not everyone now accepts TOE. Both sides of the debate are supported by intelligent people.
It seems now some want to argue that one side of the debate has more merit than another. Why not???
I see research that supports what I claim, I see others claims that I know are also backed by research. I wouldn't say that was spam. I see evolutionists opinions with little to no research offered.
What exactly are you calling spam?
Evolution has an incredibly overwhelming amount of evidence that supports it. Nothing in biology makes sense if evolution is not true, whether you believe it or not.
You have absolutely zero peer reviewed science to support creationism.
Zero.

San Mateo, CA

#2647 Oct 18, 2013
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there
The creationist argument of irreducible complexity is a good one. Evolutionists have struggled to overturn the example of the eye. However, there is no need to look to the eye. A living cell is irreducibly complex, regardless of the DNA/RNA first evolutionary dilemma.
It is a different conversation when talking to an atheist about the creation/evolution debate. A theist must accept some sort of guidance in the creation of mankind, and require some form of IDer or creationist model at least.
Although atheists try very hard to get God out of the picture. God just keeps popping up everywhere. From the impossibility of an irreducibly complex factory of reproduction assembling itself, to the Copernican principle that guides cosmology, God just keeps popping up.'Goldilocks earth' sounds more like a fairytale than the claim God made earth for purpose and our cosmic address is proof of it.
http://wallacegsmith.wordpress.com/2010/10/22...
http://creation.com/our-galaxy-is-the-centre-...
The only thing all evolutionary researchers agree on is "It all evolved". That has about as much scientific merit as "God did it". In fact,'God did it' is much more plausible a scenario, than 'nothing' did it.
Irreducible complexity got completely laughed out of court in Dover, this is getting ridiculous. And just plain silly.

San Mateo, CA

#2648 Oct 18, 2013
Gary wrote:
This May have already been covered but I will ask this of toe people.... How can you explain things tend towards disorder this seems to be in contradiction to evolution. Or what about the eye which came first the iris or the cornea ? Complex life cannot come from more simpler organisms. Show me an experiment that has proven they can. Show me an experiment that can show life can come from non life... Tell me how you explain good?(Self-sacrifice) that is against TOE... There are many other thing explain the evidence of humans and dinosaurs living at same time. Explain the falsified "evidence" for evolution if it were true would there be ample evidence for it? Maybe not but. Admit it is a belief a form of religion. Because it is defiantly not science. Once you admit that then leave us alone allow us the freedom to believe just as we give you the freedom to believe your religion.
Show me a being created from dirt.

Australia

#2649 Oct 19, 2013
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution has an incredibly overwhelming amount of evidence that supports it. Nothing in biology makes sense if evolution is not true, whether you believe it or not.
Zero.
Listen Pete, seriously,...The thread topic has been answered. There are very intelligent people on both sides of the debate and that is in no doubt. If the best you can do is evoke THEY said so as evidence then you cannot debate evolutionary theory.

TOE has an overwhelmingly large garbage bin of delusions past that was imperical evidence. eg decades of human knucklewalking ancestry shot down with one single fossil, Ardi. The famous single celled LUCA shot down by HGT.

I have been posting research. eg negative epistasis with the data torn away from the hyperbole. It is you that posts nothing but opinion, then makes demands on what I need to post to support creationism.

If a creo posts creo research they get blasted. If a creo posts evo research evos demand creo research and then blast it. You are a pack of nuts on here.

Here is one creo research article..

Alleged Human Chromosome 2 “Fusion Site” Encodes an Active DNA Binding Domain Inside a Complex and Highly Expressed Gene—Negating Fusion

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/arj/...

Here is more...

Here is some evo research that shows how the exact reflection of the chimp 2a & 2b chromosome fusion site does not look identical at all. There is only genomic similarity if one ignores all the differences and then assumes any similarity must be ancestral to a common chimp ancestor.

"Sequences that once resided near the telomeres of the two fusion partners are now interstitially located in band 2q13–2q14.1 (2qFus, for short)(Ijdo et al. 1991), but portions of these regions had already duplicated and spread to/from subtelomeric and pericentromeric regions before the fusion. More recent exchanges propagated some blocks of sequence to additional sites and/or homogenized the sequences of subtelomeric segments on different chromosomes."

http://genome.cshlp.org/content/12/11/1663.fu...

Australia

#2650 Oct 19, 2013
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me a being created from dirt.
You are made from the elements of dirt.

Australia

#2651 Oct 19, 2013
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Irreducible complexity got completely laughed out of court in Dover, this is getting ridiculous. And just plain silly.
Don't worry about speaking to others battles, listen to this,

A living organism is a complex factory of reproduction. Please provide research to identify which system it does not need within these so called 'primitive cells' researchers have never seen.
EvilutionBuster

Elizabethtown, KY

#2652 Oct 19, 2013
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Zero.
Sorry, incorrect, Pete....Why do you not study more and use some common logic??......Nothing in biology makes sense if evolution were to be true.....It is totally illogical, unscientific, and definitely not biologically sound for evolution to be true.......Do you think it more biologically sound for some creature to design itself from the inside out and gradually turn itself into some other creature without any help from a designer and creator, as opposed to what we see all around us virtually every day of our lives.....Creatures following the set guidelines they have always followed..... bears remaining bears and staying within their kind....they do not have offspring that are not bears....they never have and they never will.......Evolution is one of the most nonsensical, illogical, unscientific and biologically unsound myths ever conceived by mankind.....
Peer-reviewed science?....Don't you mean peer-reviewed fantasy??
That is what it is.......And, of course, you are totally incorrect about your zeroes.........
EvilutionBuster

Elizabethtown, KY

#2653 Oct 19, 2013
EvilutionBuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, incorrect, Pete....Why do you not study more and use some common logic??......Nothing in biology makes sense if evolution were to be true.....It is totally illogical, unscientific, and definitely not biologically sound for evolution to be true.......Do you think it more biologically sound for some creature to design itself from the inside out and gradually turn itself into some other creature without any help from a designer and creator, as opposed to what we see all around us virtually every day of our lives.....Creatures following the set guidelines they have always followed..... bears remaining bears and staying within their kind....they do not have offspring that are not bears....they never have and they never will.......Evolution is one of the most nonsensical, illogical, unscientific and biologically unsound myths ever conceived by mankind.....
Peer-reviewed science?....Don't you mean peer-reviewed fantasy??
That is what it is.......And, of course, you are totally incorrect about your zeroes.........
I am replying to my own post to clarify.......What I meant was that EVOLUTION is the peer-reviewed fantasy........ not creationism.......
EvilutionBuster

Elizabethtown, KY

#2654 Oct 19, 2013
Once again a link will not work....but if anyone will type in the following, here it is.....

Creationist Paper published in Peer-Reviewed Biology Journal, UD

Ha ha, the LINK will not work.......Sounds like the faulty theory of evolution.....the links are not proven.....

Australia

#2655 Oct 19, 2013
EvilutionBuster wrote:
Once again a link will not work....but if anyone will type in the following, here it is.....
Creationist Paper published in Peer-Reviewed Biology Journal, UD
Ha ha, the LINK will not work.......Sounds like the faulty theory of evolution.....the links are not proven.....
http://ncse.com/rncse/28/3/creationism-slips-...

Of course the work is further ratified by the death of single celled LUCA, the Last Universal common ancestor, many similar homoplasic genetic and morphological designs, but no LUCA. Now evo researchers have to be happy looking for some organelle.
Pioneer

Gilbert, AZ

#2656 Oct 19, 2013
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course the work is further ratified by the death of single celled LUCA, the Last Universal common ancestor, many similar homoplasic genetic and morphological designs, but no LUCA. Now evo researchers have to be happy looking for some organelle.
THIS SHOULD BE THE ONLY TOPIC YOU WRITE ON IT SUITS YOU!

LETS TALK ABOUT A TROLL THE MattedhairdoMazHere IS FULL OF TROLL BREATH.

Australia

#2657 Oct 19, 2013
Pioneer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lookey here, an SDA heretic to his own faith and scripture less troll has stalked me onto an evolution/creation thread.

What's up troll, are you an SDA heretic and evolutionist as well?
EvilutionBuster

Elizabethtown, KY

#2658 Oct 19, 2013
Pioneer wrote:
<quoted text>
1...Actually, we are not here to talk nasty about other people....We are here to discuss whether or not everyone believes the theory of evolution.....The obvious and already proven answer is NO.......
2...A troll is a mythical being, so therefore Maz cannot be one.
3...Since this is the internet and you cannot even see or smell Maz, you therefore have no way of knowing what her breath smells like.
4...Since Maz is not a troll, she cannot have troll breath......
5...If you expect to have any credibility as a debater on this thread, you will have to be civil, and stick to the topic, and offer something constructive.......,
6...The best thing you can do is to apologize or I, for one, will have no respect for you.......
EvilutionBuster

Elizabethtown, KY

#2659 Oct 19, 2013
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha......Well, they may never stop searching for that which they will never find.....
EvilutionBuster

Elizabethtown, KY

#2660 Oct 19, 2013
The problem with the myth of evolution is that foolish believers assume it to be true and then fit all their beliefs into this idea......Let's see how this works.....Here is a great analogy......

Sarah believes that a cake can just put itself together without any help at all from anything intelligent or any machinery made by mankind, so she dumps a bunch of flour on the kitchen floor, along with some chocolate, milk, soda, eggs, oil , sugar, etc, and then leaves on vacation, anticipating the fully baked cake to present itself when she returns........
Of course, a week later the stuff is still all over the floor, and although it did not turn itself into a cake, Sarah decides to just close the house up for about 6 months, claiming that, given enough TIME the cake will certainly appear..... Of course, by then, the eggs are rotting and stinking really bad, etc, but Sarah still believes, hopelessly that things will evolve as she predicted........Eventually Sarah grows old and dies, with her dream unrealized..........
The myth of evolution in a nutshell......but not in a cake pan.......
EvilutionBuster

Elizabethtown, KY

#2661 Oct 19, 2013
If our common ancestor was a chicken, then we would all be chickens.....If our common ancestor was a snake, then we would all be snakes,,,,,If it was a lion, then we would all be lions.......if a protozoa, then each one of us would be a protozoa...Our common ancestor was a human, and we are all humans.....This is good science, and sound biology, and also common sense.......
olasonn

Norway

#2662 Oct 19, 2013
MazHere wrote:
Here is one creo research article..
Alleged Human Chromosome 2 “Fusion Site” Encodes an Active DNA Binding Domain Inside a Complex and Highly Expressed Gene—Negating Fusion
Here is more...
Written by Jeffrey Tomkins, who has a master’s degree in plant science from 1990. How desperate do you have to be to ignore close to all experts relating to human genes and take the word of a guy educated in plants who just happens to believe in the same creator as you?

Also, here's from AiGs statement of faith:
"By definition, no apparent, perceived or claimed evidence in any field, including history and chronology, can be valid if it contradicts the scriptural record. Of primary importance is the fact that evidence is always subject to interpretation by fallible people who do not possess all information."
http://www.answersingenesis.org/about/faith

Do you really think anyone with such a clear bias can come to an objective view on anything? It's the complete opposite of science.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sabbath on Sunday??? 8 min Bible Only 11
ONLY ADVENTISTS in HEAVEN for 1000 YEARS? 14 min jimbo 10
WILLING to be BEHEADED for Testimony of Jesus? 40 min Tracy Jenson 5
The Extreme Control That Some Authoritarians Ex... 59 min jimbo 3
What was the original purpose of the Sabbath? 1 hr Chris May 20
DISCUSSION ON 2 nd PETER 3 : 15-16 2 hr DANNO 127
Mr TRUTH SEARCHER 5 POINTS 2 hr DANNO 8
SDA main PILLAR coming DOWN! (May '14) 16 hr Lay Worker 2,912
More from around the web