chris

Glendale, CA

#367 Apr 10, 2012
Now EGw says that the Sabbath is a trest of loyalty
in the end times .

Howeve in Galations 3 vs 11 it says

But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of Godis evidenbtk, for "The just shall live by Fatih".

Now according to this verse No one is justified by
the Sabbath in the Sight of God. Paul says that
We will live only because of our Faith in Jesus.

SO EGW is wrong in her statement. The Sabbath is
not a test of Loyalty. Our faith began at the cross
when we accepted Jesus into our hearts. Only by this faith will we be accepted in the sight of GOd
not the Sabbath. The Sabbath word does not mean

In verse 13 see how it reads.

Jesus has redeemed us from the curse of the Law..
Or you could say Jesus redeemed us from the curse
of the Sabbath. WHich is one of the 10 commandments. We are only justified by faith alone.
We are not justified in anyway by the Sabbath in the End TImes

In Galations 4 vs 4 It says

YOu have bevcome estranged from Christ, you who attemt to be justified by the Law (Sabbath part of the 10) yOu have fallen from grace.

What we are waiting for is the the hope of righteousness by faith who is Jesus CHrist
The Wise Man

San Antonio, TX

#368 Apr 11, 2012
chris wrote:
Now EGw says that the Sabbath is a trest of loyalty
in the end times .
Howeve in Galations 3 vs 11 it says
But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of Godis evidenbtk, for "The just shall live by Fatih".
Now according to this verse No one is justified by
the Sabbath in the Sight of God. Paul says that
We will live only because of our Faith in Jesus.
SO EGW is wrong in her statement. The Sabbath is
not a test of Loyalty. Our faith began at the cross
when we accepted Jesus into our hearts. Only by this faith will we be accepted in the sight of GOd
not the Sabbath. The Sabbath word does not mean
In verse 13 see how it reads.
Jesus has redeemed us from the curse of the Law..
Or you could say Jesus redeemed us from the curse
of the Sabbath. WHich is one of the 10 commandments. We are only justified by faith alone.
We are not justified in anyway by the Sabbath in the End TImes
In Galations 4 vs 4 It says
YOu have bevcome estranged from Christ, you who attemt to be justified by the Law (Sabbath part of the 10) yOu have fallen from grace.
What we are waiting for is the the hope of righteousness by faith who is Jesus CHrist
Why are you also bashing this egw woman? Did you ever know her?
DANNO

London, UK

#369 Apr 11, 2012
The Wise Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you also bashing this egw woman? Did you ever know her?
W M

1. Why are you defending EGW?? Did you know her?

2. Do you have any BRETHREN on this forum?

3. Am I your Brethren??

Dan
chris

Glendale, CA

#370 Apr 11, 2012
According to the Book of Galations you can not
be justified by the Law in the Sight of God.

That means you can not be justified in the sight
of God by keeping the SABBATH in the end times.
Galations says it is only by faith that gives
us eternal life. IN the book of Romans chapter 3 vs 23...only righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe....everyone has fallen short of the glory of God and are freely justfied by his grace through the redemption that came by Jesus christ. God presented Jesus as a sacrifice of atonement through faith in His blood. Jesus did this to demontrate His Justice, because in His forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished He did it to demonstrate His justice at the present time, so as to be just and the one who justifies those who have fiath in Jesus.

So according to Galations and Romans one can not be justified in the sight of God to maintain his
salvation by keeping the Sabbath in the end times.
It is strictly by faith in all eras includeing the
end times that secures your standing in the sight
of God which is your salvation.

EGW is clearly wrong is her statement that
the Sabbath is a test of loyalty to God and
this will determine their salvation.....Galations
has proved her compltely wrong and so has Romans.

Look up the word Fithfulness and Loyality is one in the same... I just looked it up in Websters...
Our Faith and loyality is in Jesus alone .
ONE CAN NOT PUT THEIR FAITH AND LOYALITY IN
A DAY. OUR FAITH IS IN THE THE BLOOD OF CHRIST NOT
IN A DAY. A day can not secure your salvation it
has no power and no blood . Jesus has the power
to secure because of what HE did at the cross.
DANNO

London, UK

#371 Apr 11, 2012
chris wrote:
According to the Book of Galations you can not
be justified by the Law in the Sight of God.
That means you can not be justified in the sight
of God by keeping the SABBATH in the end times.
Galations says it is only by faith that gives
us eternal life. IN the book of Romans chapter 3 vs 23...only righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe....everyone has fallen short of the glory of God and are freely justfied by his grace through the redemption that came by Jesus christ. God presented Jesus as a sacrifice of atonement through faith in His blood. Jesus did this to demontrate His Justice, because in His forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished He did it to demonstrate His justice at the present time, so as to be just and the one who justifies those who have fiath in Jesus.
So according to Galations and Romans one can not be justified in the sight of God to maintain his
salvation by keeping the Sabbath in the end times.
It is strictly by faith in all eras includeing the
end times that secures your standing in the sight
of God which is your salvation.
EGW is clearly wrong is her statement that
the Sabbath is a test of loyalty to God and
this will determine their salvation.....Galations
has proved her compltely wrong and so has Romans.
Look up the word Fithfulness and Loyality is one in the same... I just looked it up in Websters...
Our Faith and loyality is in Jesus alone .
ONE CAN NOT PUT THEIR FAITH AND LOYALITY IN
A DAY. OUR FAITH IS IN THE THE BLOOD OF CHRIST NOT
IN A DAY. A day can not secure your salvation it
has no power and no blood . Jesus has the power
to secure because of what HE did at the cross.
Chris.

If the LAW of GOD is NOT written in your heart & mind , GOD will spit you out!! REJECT God's LAW and GOD will REJECT YOU!!

GOD and his 10C's Covenant LAW go hand in hand!! Jesus said God's LAW stands for EVER & EVER!! God also said his LAW stands FIRM FOREVER and EVER!! God does NOT LIE!!

Forget what Paul said!! Rip out Paul from your Bible NOW!! He is NOT the 12th Apostle!! His name is NOT written in HEAVEN!! REV 21: 14 & Matt 19: 28 Matthias is the 12th Apostle NOT PAUL!!

Are God's Law written in yout heart & mind?? Heb 8: 10

Dan
chris

Glendale, CA

#372 Apr 11, 2012
Dan That is not the point...he test of Loyalty is
not the Sabbath. One is not sealed by the Sabbath

My point is one can not be justified in the sight of God by Sabbath works. It is only ones faith
that we are Justified...Nothing else.

EGW is not correct is her assumption and is not
Biblical according to Romans 3 and Galations.

We are not justified in the sight of God through the Law. Or you could say because because the 4th
commandment is part of the Law this clearly says
the Sabbath can not justify you in the sight of God.

That my friend is the final answer

Since: May 11

Abbotsford, Canada

#373 Apr 11, 2012
chris wrote:
Dan That is not the point...he test of Loyalty is
not the Sabbath. One is not sealed by the Sabbath
My point is one can not be justified in the sight of God by Sabbath works. It is only ones faith
that we are Justified...Nothing else.
EGW is not correct is her assumption and is not
Biblical according to Romans 3 and Galations.
We are not justified in the sight of God through the Law. Or you could say because because the 4th
commandment is part of the Law this clearly says
the Sabbath can not justify you in the sight of God.
That my friend is the final answer
Chris this anon or wise man or whatever he calls himself has an anti Christ spirit. He cannot be reasoned with. Face to face he should be bound and rebuked by the blood of the Lord Jesus Chirst. We have been fighting this principality for 2000 years and before. I pray that God will reveal the true spirit he serves in night visions that he may know who is calling and guiding him. Lord Jesus let no one on this forum be swept into his delusion. Praise the name of Jesus Christ Who is Lord over all.
The Wise Man

New York, NY

#374 Apr 11, 2012
jonebgood wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris this anon or wise man or whatever he calls himself has an anti Christ spirit. He cannot be reasoned with. Face to face he should be bound and rebuked by the blood of the Lord Jesus Chirst. We have been fighting this principality for 2000 years and before. I pray that God will reveal the true spirit he serves in night visions that he may know who is calling and guiding him. Lord Jesus let no one on this forum be swept into his delusion. Praise the name of Jesus Christ Who is Lord over all.
You cannot prove any of this. This is all your own opinion. You are just made because I always prove you to be a liar.
The Wise Man

New York, NY

#375 Apr 11, 2012
I will prove it. I will prove you are nothing more than just a liar.

DEBATE ME.
birdman

Charleston, IL

#376 Apr 11, 2012
jonebgood wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN!!!

Since: May 11

Abbotsford, Canada

#377 Apr 11, 2012
The Wise Man wrote:
I will prove it. I will prove you are nothing more than just a liar.
DEBATE ME.
Most people here reason with each other you are a vexing spirit and in you is no good. You have no testimony except that which comes from your "father". You have been made of non effect by the blood of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ. You are nothing but a tinkling cymbal and empty bell that someday will toll for you. Repent of your arrogance its not to late Jesus Christ saves to the uttermost. I testify to you that I believe Jesus Christ is Lord died on calvary and was Resurrected. He is Creator and reCreator. He is coming back again.
The Wise Man

San Antonio, TX

#378 Apr 11, 2012
jonebgood wrote:
<quoted text> Most people here reason with each other you are a vexing spirit and in you is no good. You have no testimony except that which comes from your "father". You have been made of non effect by the blood of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ. You are nothing but a tinkling cymbal and empty bell that someday will toll for you. Repent of your arrogance its not to late Jesus Christ saves to the uttermost. I testify to you that I believe Jesus Christ is Lord died on calvary and was Resurrected. He is Creator and reCreator. He is coming back again.
What ever I am...God loves me far more than he loves you. And that is all that matters when it is all said and done...you idiot.
The Wise Man

San Antonio, TX

#379 Apr 11, 2012
Them demons in you know who they are talking to. But you do not.

I am of great authority and power in the Kingdom of God.

I am not even from your world...

You are a idiot. And you are going to be cast into the lake of fire in the end.

So bay all you like while you can. That is all you have anyway.

lol

lol
The Wise Man

San Antonio, TX

#380 Apr 11, 2012
You testify to me...

lol

lol

lol

lol

Now that is funny.

That is a classic.
The Wise Man

San Antonio, TX

#381 Apr 11, 2012
Listen up all you idiots.

I am not from your world.

I came down from heaven.

This body I am in died in 1977.

In a car crash.
The Wise Man

San Antonio, TX

#382 Apr 11, 2012
You testify to me...

lol

lol

lol

lol

That is a super classic.
The Wise Man

San Antonio, TX

#383 Apr 11, 2012
This will keep me laughin for a while everythim i think of it.

You testify to me.

lol

lol

lol
The Wise Man

San Antonio, TX

#384 Apr 11, 2012
You idiots are in for a great shock when it comes time for your evil souls to separate from your flesh and bones.

lol

lol

lol

Yes...I do believe you will be greatly taken by surprise at just what you will go through.

Serves you all right.

lol

Since: Jan 12

Douglas, GA

#385 Apr 11, 2012
Hmmm, I wonder if there is any mental services available for dead spirits? This one sure needs it.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#386 Apr 11, 2012
Walt50 wrote:
Hmmm, I wonder if there is any mental services available for dead spirits? This one sure needs it.
I think he needs a thorough exorcism. There has to be than just one demon in there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
...The number OF A MAN (Jun '14) 6 min Earburner 769
SDA main PILLAR coming DOWN! (May '14) 18 min Wright 2,834
Shabbat Shalom 45 min jimbo 4
MANY SDA's believe WEDNESDAY Crucifixion, WHY? (Feb '11) 1 hr Amy Rockett 3,953
DID SATAN and friends LIVE ON EARTH before ADAM? 1 hr Amy Rockett 17
Islam in Adventist (Oct '11) 2 hr birdman 2,227
DISCUSSION ON 2 nd PETER 3 : 15-16 5 hr DANNO 13
Time is running out.... 10 hr Zog Has-fallen 64
More from around the web