First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Nov 6, 2012
I keep seeing this mentioned and I am wondering what it is please.
Rockroller

Yucaipa, CA

#2 Nov 6, 2012
OzarkWoman wrote:
Me too!
Earthcaller

Apopka, FL

#3 Nov 6, 2012
OzarkWoman wrote:
http://www.adventistlaymen.com/
JesusWasNOTaJew GoogleIt

Brattleboro, VT

#4 Nov 6, 2012
for me it means Alien Life Form, which all Christians should consider themselves to be on this planet
see the old hymn 'This World Is Not My Home'

I like this gal's version of it

^except for the lyrics part about Mom being up there in Gloryland already. Adventists know the true state of the dead and of course would need to delete or change that dumb part of the original lyrics if singing this in an SDA church
Pioneer

United States

#5 Nov 7, 2012
JesusWasNOTaJew GoogleIt wrote:
for me it means Alien Life Form, which all Christians should consider themselves to be on this planet
see the old hymn 'This World Is Not My Home'
I like this gal's version of it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lDga1XBBtrAXX
^except for the lyrics part about Mom being up there in Gloryland already. Adventists know the true state of the dead and of course would need to delete or change that dumb part of the original lyrics if singing this in an SDA church
The liars on this forum birdman, KoalaGums, Better Stuff/Circle etc. keep up the lies that ALF have their own Bible.

There is no truth to that we use the KJV. Also use Bible and Bible only for doctrine but when talking to SDA's of course we have to use EGW its the only thing that they will listen to above Bible.
birdman

Shelbyville, IL

#6 Nov 7, 2012
Pioneer wrote:
<quoted text>
The liars on this forum birdman, KoalaGums, Better Stuff/Circle etc. keep up the lies that ALF have their own Bible.
There is no truth to that we use the KJV. Also use Bible and Bible only for doctrine but when talking to SDA's of course we have to use EGW its the only thing that they will listen to above Bible.
ALF's bible says king james on the cover, but the pages are torn out and replaced with ALF GARBAGE THO.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#7 Nov 7, 2012
Pioneer wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you are stupid beyond belief. I am an SDA and I don't even one book by EGW and I could care less about any of her writings. You seem to be the one that is obsessed with her.
birdman

Shelbyville, IL

#8 Nov 7, 2012
OzarkWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you are stupid beyond belief. I am an SDA and I don't even one book by EGW and I could care less about any of her writings. You seem to be the one that is obsessed with her.
AMEN and AMEN!!!!!!
KoalaGums

Sydney, Australia

#9 Nov 7, 2012
A - All
L - Lunatic
F - Fruitcakes

I could have said something else, but it's family hour.
KoalaGums

Sydney, Australia

#10 Nov 7, 2012
OzarkWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you are stupid beyond belief.
I couldn't agree more, re her.
A Voice In The Wilderness

Langhorne, PA

#11 Nov 7, 2012
OzarkWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Your statement is contradictory, causing it to be a lie.

One cannot be a seventh-day Adventist, a true SDA, without believing that the gift of prophecy was manifest in the ministry of Sister White.
birdman

Shelbyville, IL

#12 Nov 7, 2012
A Voice In The Wilderness wrote:
<quoted text>
One cannot be a seventh-day Adventist, a true SDA, without believing that the gift of prophecy was manifest in the ministry of Sister White.
A very False statement.

that is a Denomination doctrine.

SDA = is one who believes in the 7th Day as the Sabbath of the Lord, and believes and looks forward to the Advent of our Lord.

That is the Church our Lord founded.
Blackberry

Brampton, Canada

#13 Nov 7, 2012
<quoted text>
Well said.

And also, Ernie is slightly unbalanced.
birdman

Shelbyville, IL

#14 Nov 7, 2012
<quoted text>
INCORRECT, that is a denomination doctrine.

A SDA of Scripture is one who believes in the 7th day as the Sabbath of our Lord, and one who believes in the 2nd Advent of Christ.

That is the Biblical view.
jimo

Molalla, OR

#15 Nov 7, 2012
OzarkWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
No your not !
jimo

Molalla, OR

#16 Nov 7, 2012
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
A very False statement.
that is a Denomination doctrine.
SDA = is one who believes in the 7th Day as the Sabbath of the Lord, and believes and looks forward to the Advent of our Lord.
That is the Church our Lord founded.
Your statement describes our name , seventh day adventist , the bible explains our beliefs , the spirt of prophecy was given to bring us back to the bible and bible truths .
birdman

Shelbyville, IL

#17 Nov 7, 2012
jimo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your statement describes our name , seventh day adventist , the bible explains our beliefs , the spirt of prophecy was given to bring us back to the bible and bible truths .
My statement describes the Biblical beliefs of one who believes in what the Bible says.

Rev 19:10 describes the SOP of Jesus.
Earthcaller

Apopka, FL

#18 Nov 7, 2012
OzarkWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get that notion? ALF actually follows Ellen White's own counsel where she states "don't quote that I stated this or that, get it from the Bible". It is the mainline church that has created this obsession which is actually unbalanced on account of the fact that they themselves don't follow what she wrote especially when she stated in 1903 that the church had become a house of merchandise from whence the divine presence had departed and later she stated that the SDA church would be weighed on the balances of the Heavenly Sanctuary and if not true to her trust the verdict would be found wanting by the privileges and opportunities granted at the infinite cost of the death of Christ. She was actually echoing what is stated in Revelation 3 with regard to Laodicea being spewed out.
Earthcaller

Apopka, FL

#19 Nov 7, 2012
jimo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your statement describes our name , seventh day Adventist , the bible explains our beliefs , the spirit of prophecy was given to bring us back to the bible and bible truths .
Yes! it describes a name but unfortunately neither Bird nor the rest of the mainline follow historic Advent-ism and they have absorbed the magisterium of the Little Horn by including the Trinity in their 1980 statement of beliefs. They have also flip-flopped on the Incarnation etc. Bird doesn't even believe in 1844 so how could he be a real 7th Day Adventist? He observes the Sabbath just like the 800 or so other groups outside of the Conference. What defines 7th Day Adventists as the true movement of God is the core doctrine of Daniel 8:14 which according to Ellen white unveiled a system of Truth in 1844 which takes the believer from the beginning to the end of time. Bird cannot even teach the 3 angels messages because in order to do so you have to believe how those messages came into being especially by way of a specific concurrent calling which is presented in Matthew 20 as well as Revelation 10. He doesn't have a clue as to how these messages function and if he did he wouldn't be presenting what he is presenting on this forum.
birdman

Shelbyville, IL

#20 Nov 8, 2012
Earthcaller wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! it describes a name but unfortunately neither Bird nor the rest of the mainline follow historic Advent-ism and they have absorbed the magisterium of the Little Horn by including the Trinity in their 1980 statement of beliefs. They have also flip-flopped on the Incarnation etc. Bird doesn't even believe in 1844 so how could he be a real 7th Day Adventist? He observes the Sabbath just like the 800 or so other groups outside of the Conference. What defines 7th Day Adventists as the true movement of God is the core doctrine of Daniel 8:14 which according to Ellen white unveiled a system of Truth in 1844 which takes the believer from the beginning to the end of time. Bird cannot even teach the 3 angels messages because in order to do so you have to believe how those messages came into being especially by way of a specific concurrent calling which is presented in Matthew 20 as well as Revelation 10. He doesn't have a clue as to how these messages function and if he did he wouldn't be presenting what he is presenting on this forum.
Here you have the lies from the Leader of CULT ALF.

Nothing biblical as usual from the CULT ALF people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SDA main PILLAR coming DOWN! 15 min jonebgood 428
N.C. Dunkin' Donuts bakery sued for religious d... 30 min DANNO 29
Confused! 2 hr Earburner 2
Was Mrs.White Right or Wrong? 2 hr sitka happy 1,218
MANY SDA's believe WEDNESDAY Crucifixion, WHY? (Feb '11) 4 hr Gerhard Ebersoehn 3,530
EGW Believed the Atonement Done On the Cross Wa... 4 hr Samie 188
Question for LayWorker - unanswered! 5 hr SamBee 16
•••

Seventh-day Adventist People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••