e EGE SAID SDA'S ARE CONTROLED BY SATAN!

e EGE SAID SDA'S ARE CONTROLED BY SATAN!

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
DANNO

London, UK

#1 Jul 13, 2012
http://www.ellenwhiteexposed.com/critich.htm

To all SDA's

IF YOU WERE BORN after 1844 YOU ARE CONTROLLED BY SATAN!! EGW said it not me! So don't call me a liar plz!

"The time is and has been for years, that the bringing of children into the world is more an occasion of grief than joy..... SATAN CONTROLS THESE CHILDRENS, and the Lord has but little to do with them. The time has come when, in one sense, that they that have wives be as though they had none." -- MS 34, 1885

Conkie and all SDA's

Do you believe that the Lord has but little to do with your children?

Do you believe you should be celibate?
Does having a grandchild born bring you grief?
Does having your own child born cause you grief?

==========

Statements about Colored People
August, 2000, via e-mail from Ray Pitts, USA
As I was just reading Testimonies for the Church Vol. 9, I wondered why the White Estate had not already removed these statements from Ellen's writings the way so much other material has disappeared:

"The Colored People should not urge that they be placed on an equality with White People." Testimonies Vol. 9, page 214, Paragraph 3.
"We cannot expect that they ...[Colored People] will be as firm and clear in their ideas of morality." Testimonies Vol. 9, page 223 paragraph 3.
"No one is capable of clearly defining the proper position of the colored people." Testimonies Vol. 9, page 213 paragraph 4.
"The work of proclaiming the truth for this time is not to be hindered by an effort to adjust the position of the Negro race." Testimonies Vol. 9, page 214, paragraph 4.
A lesser light pointing to a greater light? Why would anyone need a flashlight to find the sun? The Bible and the Bible only should be our sole rule of faith and practice.
Editor's Note: To this day, there are separate black and white conferences, with their own churches, in the Southern U.S.A. In this case, it seems as if the prophetic guidance of Ellen White has hindered rather than helped the SDA church deal with racial issues in the church. Of course, a few white Adventists in the U.S.A. still believe Mrs. White said the black race is a product of amalgamation between man and beast.
Rockroller

Yucaipa, CA

#2 Jul 15, 2012
LOL, of course all of this was a lie.
Diane

San Diego, CA

#3 Jul 15, 2012
Rockroller, so why do people still want to believe in Ellen White in the sda church ? If the Pope said thses silly words, they would have a break down and tell the world he is of hell. What is wrong with this picture ?
DANNO

London, UK

#4 Jul 20, 2012
DANNO wrote:
To all SDA's
IF YOU WERE BORN after 1844 YOU ARE CONTROLLED BY SATAN!! EGW said it not me! So don't call me a liar plz!
"The time is and has been for years, that the bringing of children into the world is more an occasion of grief than joy..... SATAN CONTROLS THESE CHILDRENS, and the Lord has but little to do with them. The time has come when, in one sense, that they that have wives be as though they had none." -- MS 34, 1885
Conkie and all SDA's
==========
As I was just reading Testimonies for the Church Vol. 9, I wondered why the White Estate had not already removed these statements from Ellen's writings the way so much other material has disappeared:
"The Colored People should not urge that they be placed on an equality with White People." Testimonies Vol. 9, page 214, Paragraph 3.
"We cannot expect that they ...[Colored People] will be as firm and clear in their ideas of morality." Testimonies Vol. 9, page 223 paragraph 3.
"No one is capable of clearly defining the proper position of the colored people." Testimonies Vol. 9, page 213 paragraph 4.
"The work of proclaiming the truth for this time is not to be hindered by an effort to adjust the position of the Negro race." Testimonies Vol. 9, page 214, paragraph 4.
A lesser light pointing to a greater light? Why would anyone need a flashlight to find the sun? The Bible and the Bible only should be our sole rule of faith and practice.
Editor's Note: To this day, there are separate black and white conferences, with their own churches, in the Southern U.S.A. In this case, it seems as if the prophetic guidance of Ellen White has hindered rather than helped the SDA church deal with racial issues in the church. Of course, a few white Adventists in the U.S.A. still believe Mrs. White said the black race is a product of amalgamation between man and beast.
The posts by Mr LiesomuchMarcos and Mr KiA, Mr Conkie & Mr 3AngelsMessage is proof they are controlled by SATAN!! EGW got that one right! But I think she means ONLY SDA's who were born AFTER 1844 are CONTROLLED by SATAN!

Dan
DANNO

London, UK

#5 Aug 11, 2012
DANNO wrote:
To all SDA's
Conkie and all SDA's
==========
Conkie.

Do you accept or REJECT what your PROPHET SAID in the above quotes on children? yes or no or not sure?
DANNO

London, UK

#6 Aug 18, 2012
Conklin

The readers are still waiting for you to reply to my previous post.
EGW said all those who are born AFTER 1844 are controlled by SATAN and GOD has NOTHING to do with with them! Does this include you yes or no?

Dan

Since: Jul 09

St. Paul

#7 Aug 18, 2012
>EGW said it not me!

Liar.

>So don't call me a liar plz!

But you are a liar. A self-confessed one no less.
DANNO

London, UK

#8 Aug 18, 2012
djconklin wrote:
>EGW said it not me!
Liar.
Conkie

Do you ACCEPT or REJECT what your prophet EGW said in post No1 ?

Why did you LIE about suing members on here? Have you repented on that LIE? Have you notified the members that you were LYING about suing them?

Dan
DANNO

London, UK

#9 Aug 26, 2012
Yoyo.

EGW said if you were born AFTER 1844 you would be CONTROLLED by SATAN and GOD has NOTHING to do with you! Do you accept or reject what she said in post No1?
Can you also confirm to the readers that you were born AFTER 1844 plz?

Thanx

Dan
DANNO

London, UK

#10 Sep 13, 2012
djconklin wrote:
>EGW said it not me!
Liar.
CONKIE.

EGW said you are CONTROLLED BY SATAN!! Plz tell you were NOT BORN AFTER 1844? SEE POST No1 on this thread.

Dan
yoyo

Solana Beach, CA

#11 Sep 14, 2012
The one I like the most.....

"Thus Satan used an unconsecrated woman [Jezebel] to sway the heart of the king, and through the king to cause all Israel to sin. It is a terrible thing to be an instrument in the hands of Satan. Satan chooses women, for he can use them more successfully than he can men." (Manusript Releases, vol. 10 p. 76, Ms. 29, 1911, p. 13. Released by the White Estate Washington, D. C. July 16, 1980)

Naa Naa Nee NAaa Naaaa
DANNO

London, UK

#12 Sep 14, 2012
yoyo wrote:
The one I like the most.....
"Thus Satan used an unconsecrated woman [Jezebel] to sway the heart of the king, and through the king to cause all Israel to sin. It is a terrible thing to be an instrument in the hands of Satan. Satan chooses women, for he can use them more successfully than he can men." (Manusript Releases, vol. 10 p. 76, Ms. 29, 1911, p. 13. Released by the White Estate Washington, D. C. July 16, 1980)
Naa Naa Nee NAaa Naaaa
Yoyo

Jesus said there are FALSE Apostles in the BIBLE REV 2: 2 & also IN MATT 13: 24-26
Can you figure out who they were or would you like some help?

Dan
DANNO

Birmingham, UK

#13 Sep 30, 2012
Mr Lost Worker is controlled by SATAN!! EGW said so!! Read post No1

Dan

“Jesus is coming again!”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#14 Sep 30, 2012
Where did the date 1844 figure into thus line of thought? The letter written is dated ... MS 34, 1885, amazing!

bibleuniverse
DANNO

London, UK

#15 Oct 1, 2012
Signs of the Times wrote:
Where did the date 1844 figure into thus line of thought? The letter written is dated ... MS 34, 1885, amazing!
bibleuniverse
It appears in 1885 she still believed all children born after 1844 are controlled by Satan.
Jesus is the Truth

Sydney, Australia

#16 Oct 6, 2012
djconklin wrote:
>EGW said it not me!
Liar.
So instead of addressing the topic that EGW was teaching lies, you resort to calling other liars?

Why do you hate and reject the truth David, and why do you continue to defend a lie?
Jesus is the Truth

Drummoyne, Australia

#18 Oct 8, 2012
DANNO wrote:
<quoted text>
That is easy to answer! Conkie is a FAT LIAR and a deciever of SATAN who also enjoys extorting money from Christians! He has been cursed for NOT rejecting spiritual lies by EGW!
Now, do you understand why he ADMITED he is VERY deppresed & has SUICIDAL thoughts.?
Dan
When did David say he suffers depression and is suicidal?
DANNO

London, UK

#19 Oct 8, 2012
Jesus is the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
About 2yrs ago. It was just before his EXTORTION SCAM on the members here. Why do u ask?

Dan
DANNO

London, UK

#20 Oct 8, 2012
Jesus is the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
post No21 By Conkie dated 2nd DEC 2010

CLICK > http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/seventh-d...

>"How has this destoryed you and your life"?

I GET EXTREMELY DEPRESSED -- SUICIDAL EVEN.
===
I've gone out of my way to offer these people a chance to settle accounts quite cheaply--they certainly didn't apologize for their outrageous lies beforehand. I've offered a progressive settlement so they could settle now quite cheap, before I have to go to court over this. I then modified the offer to say if they paid 10% now and every month thereafter till today's amount was paid off. I even offered one a chance to pay $20/month for 9 months and we'll lop off the remainder. But, unrepentant liars are willing to die in hell vs. learn from their mistakes (which we all make).
Jesus is the Truth

Drummoyne, Australia

#21 Oct 8, 2012
How long has David believed in a literal hell?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Things Adventists deal with 17 min Saved By Grace 8
Jim Hohnberger Affair and Confession (Sep '11) 26 min His4everFriend 115
The Israeli Sabbath is a Covenant and a Festival (Oct '13) 6 hr ichiwawa 1,172
Is Jesus Sabbath 7 hr Saturn Day 244
the mystery of christ 10 hr Lay Worker 89
CLEAR Word BIBLE self-destruct SDA CHURCH! (Jun '12) 20 hr Saturn Day 47
Sunday Law and SDA 22 hr SDA Hospitals Kil... 40
Pull your children out of the Adventist Schools (Jun '09) Aug 4 Canuck Schmuck 463
More from around the web