SDA women's ordination drive - good o...

SDA women's ordination drive - good or bad?

Created by yoyo on May 21, 2012

65 votes

Click on an option to vote

Help the denomination

Hurt the denomination

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
yoyo

Solana Beach, CA

#1 May 21, 2012
Sure, women can talk/preach just like men.

Is it as simple as that?
birdman

Charleston, IL

#2 May 21, 2012
yoyo wrote:
Sure, women can talk/preach just like men.
Is it as simple as that?
Very unbiblical!!!!
yoyo

San Diego, CA

#3 May 21, 2012
More and more conferences and unions are voting to let women be ordained
birdman

Charleston, IL

#4 May 21, 2012
yoyo wrote:
More and more conferences and unions are voting to let women be ordained
Still it is very unbiblical, makes no differance what the conferances do to me,
Rockroller

Lake Arrowhead, CA

#5 May 21, 2012
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
Still it is very unbiblical, makes no differance what the conferances do to me,
True, it is probably un "bibical" because of the words of Paul ONLY. But if you use the words of Jesus then it is downright the truth and what Jesus told ALL of His disciiples, men and women alike to do as found in Matt. 28--go and make disciples out of others in the whole world (Gentiles and Jews alike), baptizing them and teaching them what Jesus said and taught. It does NOT say to teach what Paul, Luke or EGW said and taught.

Therefore, it is a good thing.
KoalaGums

Sydney, Australia

#6 May 21, 2012
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
Still it is very unbiblical, makes no differance what the conferances do to me,
Gday Bird. But didn't EGW used to preach?
birdman

Charleston, IL

#7 May 22, 2012
KoalaGums wrote:
<quoted text>
Gday Bird. But didn't EGW used to preach?
I don't know but if she did she was wrong.
stuff

Toronto, Canada

#8 May 22, 2012
yoyo wrote:
More and more conferences and unions are voting to let women be ordained
Yoyo is afraid of women, that's his problem.
yoyo

San Diego, CA

#9 May 23, 2012
stuff wrote:
<quoted text>
Yoyo is afraid of women, that's his problem.
I am not even afraid of SDA she-devils which are sitting, every sabbath, in SDA church pews.
Stuff

Toronto, Canada

#10 May 23, 2012
yoyo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not even afraid of SDA she-devils which are sitting, every sabbath, in SDA church pews.
So why are you afraid of Ellen White?
KoalaGums

Sydney, Australia

#11 May 23, 2012
yoyo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not even afraid of SDA she-devils which are sitting, every sabbath, in SDA church pews.
Neither am I, they never have the guts to say it to your face.
yoyo

Solana Beach, CA

#12 May 24, 2012
The denomination is taking hard hits by worldly, dominating control freak females who are carnal churchian criminal N.O.W. crowd ,she-devils.
The way to spot them, is in sabbath school they got their jollies from arguing with any male.
yoyo

Solana Beach, CA

#13 May 24, 2012
I am surprised at the poll results
Stuff

Toronto, Canada

#14 May 28, 2012
yoyo wrote:
The denomination is taking hard hits by worldly, dominating control freak females who are carnal churchian criminal N.O.W. crowd ,she-devils.
The way to spot them, is in sabbath school they got their jollies from arguing with any male.
Ellen White was known to argue loudly that everyone should listen to her because she felt she was someone important. SAD!

She should have sat silently in her pew and listened to James. But SDA love to follow false prophets. And yoyo and that Shubee who calls himself William, the second miller --- it's just so very sad.
Luis

Westerville, OH

#15 Jul 28, 2012
How ca you recognize a female as Profet and be against women ordination? That make no sense. If EGW was a Profet then she was ordained by God no by men.
SGT

Pittsford, NY

#16 Jul 28, 2012
It is not only bad but yet another unacceptable deal breaker. The SDA GC is a dirty swine beyond help. It will only get worse. At what point will you say enuff?
SGT

Pittsford, NY

#17 Jul 28, 2012
Luis wrote:
How ca you recognize a female as Profet and be against women ordination? That make no sense. If EGW was a Profet then she was ordained by God no by men.

Yet, She never claimed to be a prophet and gave no prophecies.


Richie

Seattle, WA

#18 Jul 28, 2012
yoyo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not even afraid of SDA she-devils which are sitting, every sabbath, in SDA church pews.
You must be a woman beater.Quit trashing women !

Since: Aug 10

Pacific Northwest USA

#19 Jul 28, 2012
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
Very unbiblical!!!!
Spot on! It completely goes against biblical counsel.
birdman

Charleston, IL

#20 Jul 28, 2012
GrammyJoanne wrote:
<quoted text>Spot on! It completely goes against biblical counsel.
thanks Granny, nothing against women or anything but God set man to be the leader of the household and also the Church.

But; sad to say man has done a poor job in both.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drinking Alcohol Sin or Not (Jan '08) 7 min SamBee 371
THE LITTLE HORN of Daniel is not the Pope! 1 hr DANNO 543
1260 ah = 1844 ad = 1 be 2 hr InvestigateTruth 96
SALVATION GOSPEL of MR EARBURNER (Jan '15) 3 hr DANNO 17
USA CRIME RATE INCREASE in 2015! WHY? 3 hr DANNO 1
New apostacy 3 hr Gerhard Ebersoehn 12
The Investigative Judgement is False Doctrine 3 hr DANNO 1,871
More from around the web