Jesuit Lies about Ellen G. White Expo...
Tim

Cronulla, Australia

#163 Feb 22, 2012
transplanted fireweed wrote:
<quoted text>
You have proof for that?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Jul 09

St. Paul

#164 Feb 25, 2012
"... James and Ellen White, along with other early leaders of the SDA movement were freemasons."

Ellen White couldn't have been a Mason as women weren't allowed in--they came under fire for that practice back when I was in high school or so.

When they lie through their teeth on the simple stuff, why should you trust them on the more complex?

St. Paul

#165 Feb 25, 2012
That'll be lie #174. Thanks!
stuff

Brampton, Canada

#167 Feb 26, 2012
djconklin wrote:
That'll be lie #174. Thanks!
Your cat must be the saddest cat in the whole wide world, so forcibly subjected to your monologues on Ellen White morning, noon and night. I pity the poor animal. My heart goes out to it.

St. Paul

#168 Feb 26, 2012
stuff wrote:
<quoted text>
Your cat must be the saddest cat in the whole wide world, so forcibly subjected to your monologues on Ellen White morning, noon and night. I pity the poor animal. My heart goes out to it.
ROFL! Even the tenants in the building know that that is a lie.

One tenant said that he "owns the building, the rest of us pay rent."

The landlady noted how frequently he goes out (twice by himself, when he's not supposed to be doing that!) and said "Well, we know who wears the pants in that family."

He's been in the basement of the building (where the boilers are) "several times." I didn't even know that he had been down there even once!

He has a number of people trained to open the doors for him, walk him to the elevator, take him up to the 5th floor and let him out--he walks right to my door all on his own.

St. Paul

#169 Feb 26, 2012
Really getting desperate when you have to attack my cat.

St. Paul

#170 Feb 26, 2012
I guess it is about as easy as attacking a dead person, eh?

But, then we know when you lie there too.
transplanted fireweed

Benson, AZ

#171 Feb 26, 2012
djconklin wrote:
"... James and Ellen White, along with other early leaders of the SDA movement were freemasons."
Ellen White couldn't have been a Mason as women weren't allowed in--they came under fire for that practice back when I was in high school or so.
So when "they came under fire for that practice", what was the SDA defense? For example, what explanation is there for at least three archived photos showing prominent men of the SDA church (James White in an 1880 Hornellsville, NY campmeeting group photo; five men in a 1888 Reno, Nevada campmeeting group photo, and a single photo of a Mr. Gage undated) posing with one of their hands hidden inside their jacket? Or what is the explanation for a lithograph (entitled Way of Life 1874) designed by James and Ellen White containing illustrations of a "pyramid" in the sky and a single "eye" in the fork of a tree?

St. Paul

#172 Feb 27, 2012
Show us the pic.
Lay Worker

Perth, Australia

#173 Feb 27, 2012
transplanted fireweed wrote:
<quoted text>
So when "they came under fire for that practice", what was the SDA defense? For example, what explanation is there for at least three archived photos showing prominent men of the SDA church (James White in an 1880 Hornellsville, NY campmeeting group photo; five men in a 1888 Reno, Nevada campmeeting group photo, and a single photo of a Mr. Gage undated) posing with one of their hands hidden inside their jacket? Or what is the explanation for a lithograph (entitled Way of Life 1874) designed by James and Ellen White containing illustrations of a "pyramid" in the sky and a single "eye" in the fork of a tree?
Who arranged the obelisk to adorn her grave site?
MJR

Arlington, MA

#176 Nov 2, 2012
Lay Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Who arranged the obelisk to adorn her grave site?
I've read somewhere that a friend gave it to the family after..
Here's another good discussion on the subject of the obelisk and the truth about obelisks of that time:
http://h0bbes.wordpress.com/2006/11/12/ellen-...
http://www.masonicinfo.com/obelisk.htm
MJR

Arlington, MA

#177 Nov 2, 2012
Artaxerxes wrote:
<quoted text>
and where do you belong? the dogs outside new jerusalem?
Where is the Spirit of Love in your words, you are overly critical, harsh, and sharp with your words. This is not a good witness to others.

St. Paul

#178 Nov 3, 2012
>She taught you that non sabbath keepers would not enter the kingdom of heaven

Lie #267
Better stuff

Brampton, Canada

#179 Nov 3, 2012
djconklin wrote:
>She taught you that non sabbath keepers would not enter the kingdom of heaven
Lie #267
That lie #267? It's lie #268. Ellen White did indeed say that the whole world was lost except for her, her husband and Elder Bates. When the others protested, she relented and grudgingly included those who spoke the loudest about withholding offerings.
Anonymous

United States

#180 Dec 28, 2012
glory 2 God
SDA-expert

Groningen, Netherlands

#181 Mar 6, 2013
Having studied this topic myself for many years i came up with the following conclusions:

1. In the 18th/19th century men began to unlock the true meaning of the prophecies

2. Ellen White was led by the devil-side to infiltrate this movement to make sure progress concerning the unlocking of prophecy halted

3. Through Ellen White the devil made the SDA movement a counterfeit-gospel movement. The devil knows that if you try to maintain salvation by law-keeping that you have fallen from grace.

4. Sabbath was a ritual law (a shadow), the investigative judgement is a joke, Jesus did not have a sinful human nature, etc. etc.

5. The seal of God represents salvation by grace through faith alone. Once you hear the true gospel and you accept it you are sealed by God and you are His. It is that simple.

The mark of the beast represents a false work-based gospel. This represents the religions of the world who all preach that salvation is (partly) by our own righteousness. Thus the SDA church propagates the mark of the beast and is therefore a valuable asset for the devil in these last days. Therefore, when miracles happen, we should not consider them "the work of God" by necessity.

6. The reason Ellen White her writings are captivating is because she plagiarised from other authors but she put them in her own context and injected her poisonous doctrines in these writings. That's why great scolars like Dr. Walter Martin and Desmond Ford failed to recognize the fact that Ellen was led by demonic agencies. The SDA church is by far the most cunning and subtile deception of the devil within christianity.

7. If SDA's want to get rid of their cult-identity they must do the following:

- Reject Ellen White as a prophetess of God
- Reject the sabbath as binding for christians
- Restore the gospel
- Re-evaluate their flawed escathology
- Repent for their lack of integrity, their dishonousty and deception
- Stop demanding tithes from members

Only when these reformations are implemented the church can be considered as a christian denomination. But until now they are a very deceptive evil cult, stay away from it as far as the east is from the west.
Pope Benedict XVI

Brampton, Canada

#182 Mar 7, 2013
djconklin wrote:
<quoted text>He's "deranged"? And yet you can't even master cut-and-paste?!?
BTW, Ellen White pointed people to Christ--that's why you discourage people from listening to her.
Ellen White is leading people to the a second death.

Since: Mar 13

Cocoa, FL

#183 Mar 9, 2013
Weather Ellen is a true prophet or not. The SDA Church bring can bring one close to the Truth of the Bible.'Man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceed from the mouth of God’. This is a powerful quote from the mouth of the savior. It is of no burden to refrain from the Sins of the world if you are truly converted because, the more you draw closer to Christ the more you are able to see that the things of the world which we thought are pleasurable are actually contrary to God and thus we lived in sin. So the question is; who are we fooling by saying we are believers in Christ and not for example live our life by the Commandments of God. Do you not know it is impossible to please God and to go on living as we lived before? By Loving Christ it is a pleasure to live by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God. If we say that the Commandment is a Burden to us then how shall we love God and kill another? Or shall we love God and serve other Gods? What do you say? We are unable to be perfect? Then what about the Holy Spirit? Is the Holy Spirit so weak that it has no power to convert us? One cannot say the Old Testament was only for the Jews, Christ Lived by the words of the scriptures and so should we. If we claim to love God then we will be happy to walk his walk, after all he is our example, what‘s our excuse?
Earthcaller

Windermere, FL

#184 Mar 9, 2013
Only the 7th Day Adventist Church qualifies as the movement in the parable of Matthew 20 as the 3 PM call which was concurrent with that of the Millerites at 12:00 according to this parable. Matthew 20 is like a miniature prophetic roadmap of the Everlasting Gospel. What the Adventists don't seem to understand is the role Revelation 3:16 plays in the 5 PM call which is in relation to Luke 21:24. That is where Ellen White's 3 Testimonies reveals present duty which relates to the time frame of Luke 21:24. In 3 T its called the time frame of the Closing work on behalf of the church since it has slipped into apostasy.
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#185 Mar 9, 2013
Earthcaller wrote:
Only the 7th Day Adventist Church qualifies as the movement in the parable of Matthew 20 as the 3 PM call which was concurrent with that of the Millerites at 12:00 according to this parable. Matthew 20 is like a miniature prophetic roadmap of the Everlasting Gospel. What the Adventists don't seem to understand is the role Revelation 3:16 plays in the 5 PM call which is in relation to Luke 21:24. That is where Ellen White's 3 Testimonies reveals present duty which relates to the time frame of Luke 21:24. In 3 T its called the time frame of the Closing work on behalf of the church since it has slipped into apostasy.
INCORRECT

The Apostles were the third hour

The First Great Awakening 1730-50s 6th hour calling

The Second Great Awakening early 1800s 9th hour calling

The Church is the 11th hour calling

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grace and the Law (2) 13 min Bible Only 1
Will Donald Trump Fulfill Seventh-day Adventist... 18 min Dusk 19
Absent From the Body (2) 25 min Bible Only 4
What SDA's say about Non-Adventists 1 hr Earburner 71
The Sabbath: a thought experiment has got me th... 4 hr JesusWasNOTaJew -... 21
Sabbath Views From a New Adventist 4 hr JesusWasNOTaJew -... 874
Jesus DIED April 25, AD 31 says US NAVY (Apr '11) 13 hr Lay Worker 68
More from around the web