LW-------Israel bore witness to unity of God
and gave birth to the Redeemer. In the coming
millennial kingdom, she will be the wife of Yahweh
as the foremost of earhthly nations. Hos 2-16 to23
Mal 3-12 Zech 8-23
The church the foremost among the redeemed will be the wife of Jesus
2 Corth 11-2 Eph 5-22 to 33
The Betrothal
This was an act of the father or guardian in giving the maiden to her future husband.Being
done before witnesses, this was binding Deut 20-7
It could not be broken except by divorce
Mt 1-18,19 The betrohal was usually accompanied with a payment to the bride's father
The Church is the Father's gift to the Son
Jn 17-24
This envolved the cost of Our Lord's giving His life as a ransom Mt 20-28 Eph 5-25
While this gift was made before the foundation
of the world Eph 1-4 the contract was sealed
in our life's experience when we received
Jesus as our Savior @ Corth 11-2 Gen 24-58
Paul
++++++++++

What are you talking about? The wife of Jesus was
Mary Magdalene. Read my tread about THE WIFE OF JESUS Part one and two. I explain everything in there with quotations.

Ben
Diane

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2008

Judged:

Terrilyn wrote:
sky wrote on the other topic titled by the same but is more for the precious truth on the subject, so this one is for commenting so we can still receive the present and advancing truth of "The Times of the Gentilse.
sky said... It is perfectly safe and scriptural to state that the Jews are not believers in Christ and for that reason they are unbelievers or Gentile Jews. Thus Jerusalem is still trodden down by Gentiles.
Why are you willfully ignoring the statement from Mrs. White which clearly states that Daniel 11:45 simply means that Satan has planted his throne (tabernacles of his palaces) between God and man?
The king of the north in Daniel 11:40 is the papacy at the time of 1798 who received a deadly wound at the hand of atheistic France, the then known king of the south.
Daniel 11:41-44 describe the papacy regaining its supremacy over the whole world and having intelligence with the professed people of God (the glorious land) those who have forsaken the holy covenant by repudiating the pillars of our faith. This is followed by the loud cry (news from the east and from the north) followed in turn by the death decree (the papacy and its image going out with great fury to destroy and annihilate many) and then their complete overthrow at the time of the fifth and sixth plagues when the "seas" the people of every nation will then turn against the king of the north and destroy him and none will help him."
Terrilyn Comment
sky,-- this statement of yours...the Jews are not believers in Christ and for that reason they are unbelievers or Gentile Jews. Thus Jerusalem is still trodden down by Gentiles. According to Jesus what you said has nothing to do with the City of Jerusalem being no longer trodden down by the Gentiles it has nothing to do with what the Jews believe or in whom they believe, that does not bring the times of the Gentiles to an end, according to Jesus own words.
sky , If it does and it is written in Jesus prophecy Plelase give the text in Luke 21 that says so.
Terrilyn says ----sky Again you make a rediculous statement..."Why are you willfully ignoring the statement from Mrs. White which clearly states that Daniel 11:45 simply means that Satan has planted his throne (tabernacles of his palaces) between God and man?"
Why do you ignore the words of Sacred Scripture ...Dan. 11:45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.
My Bible map shows three seas -The Mediterranean Sea known as The Great Sea, The Dead Sea, and The Sea of Galilee.
Then guess what is right in the center of these Seas on my Bible map? Right where Jesus said it would be, and right where the POPE will plant his Palaces the CITY OF JERUSALEM the literal place in the world that Jesus was talking about.
God did not make it impossible for His saints to know the fact that you do not see it only reveals your Laodicean Lethargy, blindness, stubborn stiff-necked Pharisaical attitude and mindset.
Daniel does not talk about the papacy ruling the world. Please find the verse that states these things. Ellen White is not found in the Bible. She holds no authority. The Bible is complete without her. The Bible has the authority of truth, not Ellen. She uses the papacy in the book of Daniel. Show the Bible text that refers to the papacy ruling the world.

Since: Aug 08

Ramat Gan, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2008

Judged:

sky wrote:
terrilyn, there is nothing more to say on this subject except that those who do not have enough discernment to see that the Jews in Jerusalem today are Jews of the Gentiles cannot be trusted with the Gospel message for these last days especially when they make that their focus.
sky
++++++++++

"Jews of Jerusalem today are Jews of the Gentiles!" What is this? Do I detect here the root of all evil, I mean jealousy? If they are Gentiles, why Evangelicals put so much money to help Israel? Are they helping Gentiles to trample Jerusalem? You guys never fail!

Ben
Paul from California

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2008

Judged:

Ben........spare me
Elizabeth

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2008

Paul from California wrote:
Ben........spare me
Looks like it's you're lucky day today Paul:-)

Ramat Gan, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2008

Judged:

Paul from California wrote:
Ben........spare me
++++++++++

What's happening? Is the kitchen too hot? Sorry, but I am not going to ask you to leave because that's where the bread comes from.

Ben
Terrilyn

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

Judged:

Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat.

Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.

For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread.

And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.

All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

Ramat Gan, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

Judged:

Terrilyn wrote:
Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat.
Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.
For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
++++++++++

Jesus did not say anything of the above. It was all fabricated by Paul. A Jew in his mental health
would not speak that nonsense.

Ben
Terrilyn

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2008

Judged:

So Ben does not believe in the 10 commandments for with them is stored the manna from the wilderness and Aarons rod that budded.

Just what is left for you to believe in? except what the jews wrote themselves a lot of useless laws.
Terrilyn

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2008

Judged:

man made laws at that..That what Ben believe in exactly what God said not to believe in, Ben believes. Real good!!

Matt. and What does God say about man made commandments...15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men.

Mark 7:7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men.

col. 2:22 Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men?

Titus..1:13 This witness is true. Wherefore

rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in

the faith;

1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and

commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
Terrilyn

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2008

Judged:

Antichrist Ben and HaShomer nothing either of you have anything to say that is of any value to any Christian on this site, get thee behind us satan go to where your personal theology is wanted your antichrist theology is not wanted here does anyone want Ben and HaShomer who are antichrists according to the Bible above, speak up now or forever hold your peace, and if you side with the devils your a party with them..

2 john 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
1:8 Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.
1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into [your] house, neither bid him God speed:
1:11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

Ramat Gan, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2008

Judged:

Terrilyn wrote:
Antichrist Ben and HaShomer nothing either of you have anything to say that is of any value to any Christian on this site, get thee behind us satan go to where your personal theology is wanted your antichrist theology is not wanted here does anyone want Ben and HaShomer who are antichrists according to the Bible above, speak up now or forever hold your peace, and if you side with the devils your a party with them..
2 john 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
1:8 Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.
1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into [your] house, neither bid him God speed:
1:11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.
++++++++++

Do you know something Terrilyn? I am not on the same side with HaShomer. We think a lot differently from each other. But I have read his posts, and few come close in wisdom. This proves that your only reason to curse us both is because you can't stand the light that shines from us. That's why you keep asking us to leave. You don't want here those who have gone outside the cave and returned to save you from the ignorance of superstitions. You want to stay in the dark of the cave. So be it, but we are not leaving.
Terrilyn

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

Judged:

Ben...How can any light shine from you both when you do not agree both being Jews.

The Bible says ...Isaiah says... 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word,[it is] because [there is] no light in them.

Since you do not both speak according to this word and how can you when your both not on the same page it proves there is no light in either one of you. Ben says..." But I have read his posts, and few come close in wisdom. This proves that your only reason to curse us both is because you can't stand the light that shines from us. " Sorry no light is in you for both do not speak the same things according to any light that the Bible has.

You just shot a hugh, hugh, hole in your own word not having any light ! Ben.
Pioneer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

The Bible says ...Isaiah says... 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word,[it is] because [there is] no light in them.
Pioneer

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

The subject of Jesus own prophecy is over all of the sleeping Laodicean's heads, that is why they cannot abide the truth of what Jesus declared!
Pioneer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Laodiceans sleep is a permanent condition.
HRH Prince George

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Pioneer wrote:
Laodiceans sleep is a permanent condition.
Notice the desperation above from the THREE Jesuit minded cohorts,(LW, EC & Pee: talking about Laodiceans, HAHA!) who are left without EXCUSE by Satan's SNARE.

No one can be innocent in performing such acts of obvious desperation without exposing their hopelessness and defiance against the Biblical truths presented concerning the Creators of heaven and earth and all that is in them.

Poor laughable lost minions of THE SATAN/DEVIL/DRAGON.

The two most wicked have become bed partners in open EVIL.

You do not hurt us its yourselves you have destroyed.

So blah! blah! blah! on stupid fools!
Pioneer

Peoria, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

HRH Prince George wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice the desperation above from the THREE Jesuit minded cohorts,(LW, EC & Pee: talking about Laodiceans, HAHA!) who are left without EXCUSE by Satan's SNARE.
No one can be innocent in performing such acts of obvious desperation without exposing their hopelessness and defiance against the Biblical truths presented concerning the Creators of heaven and earth and all that is in them.
So blah! blah! blah! on stupid fools!
Like usual my original post is copied and altered the best form of flatery is copying. Here follows my original post...

"Notice the desperation above from the two Jesuit minded cohorts who are left without EXCUSE by Satains SNARE.

DANNO & birdman two of the walking dead whos complete lives are lived out with open disguest against Jesus Christ the... ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.

So blah! blah! blah! on stupid fools!"

What an ignorant fool the phony from Bramption, Canada he is testing all on this forum by his numerous fake titles he has posted by dozens of different names and posting as other people even Popes, goes to the pathetic deranged mindset.
birdman

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Pioneer wrote:
<quoted text>
Like usual my original post is copied and altered the best form of flatery is copying. Here follows my original post...
"Notice the desperation above from the two Jesuit minded cohorts who are left without EXCUSE by Satains SNARE.
DANNO & birdman two of the walking dead whos complete lives are lived out with open disguest against Jesus Christ the... ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.
So blah! blah! blah! on stupid fools!"
What an ignorant fool the phony from Bramption, Canada he is testing all on this forum by his numerous fake titles he has posted by dozens of different names and posting as other people even Popes, goes to the pathetic deranged mindset.
More GARBAGE from the Diseased Mouth HERE!!!!
Lay Worker

Yea, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Terrilyn wrote:
Excellent Counsel

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of68
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Seventh-day Adventist Forum right now

Search the Seventh-day Adventist Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Passover and Atonement 12 min Dennis 84
Who kept the Sabbath prior to Exodus? 1 hr DANNO 493
Is the 7th Day Sabbath Required for Christians?? 1 hr DANNO 294
wine 1 hr Lee Stuvmen 123
If you Love Me, keep My commandments..What were... (Sep '13) 2 hr Diane 47
Does a baby go to heaven when they died? 2 hr Diane 19
Is WOMEN ordination BIBLICAL? (Aug '13) 3 hr Red 551
•••
•••