If God is not a Trinity, and Jesus Ha...
jonebgood

Abbotsford, Canada

#8016 Nov 3, 2012
Pioneer wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT A JOKE!
birdman, YOU ARE RIGHT THERE, WE WILL NOT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM WORSHIP YOUR LITTLE HORN LITTLE "god" of this world.
You got that right, it will NOT happen we will not bow to your ALLAH!
Once again you need a history lesson. We will not bow to allah? Your church folded like a cheap suit under the iron curtain. You sent your kids to school on saturday, and worse you ratted out the underground Adventist church who remained faithful to their beliefs, and were sentenced to Siberia. You will bow just like you dont tell muslims you keep the sabbath.
Pioneer

United States

#8017 Nov 3, 2012
jonebgood wrote:
<quoted text> Once again you need a history lesson. We will not bow to allah? Your church folded like a cheap suit under the iron curtain. You sent your kids to school on saturday, and worse you ratted out the underground Adventist church who remained faithful to their beliefs, and were sentenced to Siberia. You will bow just like you dont tell muslims you keep the sabbath.
Jon the bad boy, You are clueless everything that you said to me is dead wrong. I don't even belong to a church or organization like the SDA cult. I never did any such thing you accused me of, because I have been out of the apostate Church many many years now. Sorry you could not be more wrong, now apologize.
Pioneer

United States

#8018 Nov 3, 2012
Crazy Baptist wrote:
<quoted text>
False witness!
Birdman addressed the "allah is god" discussion on the Dwight Nelson thread.
Birdman knows that the false man made muslim moon god allah WHO HAS NO SON NAMED JESUS is NOT ALMIGHTY GOD and has said so.
Don't bear false witness Terri.
CB
Crazy Baptist, did not get it A dense one I said that birdman worships the false god of the Little Horn and there is no difference when he says he does not worship Allah is he in the church while they are now bowing in several places and some of their leaders are bowing to Allah then he is also.

If you knew you Bible you would understand corporate accountability and individual responsibility is Bible if some ministers are doing it then every one in the mix is responsible and if you cannot see that then you just proved you do not know the Bible. The words OF THE Bible THAT WERE SPOKE TO THE Jews WHO WERE NOT THERE AT THE CRUCIFIXION, Shows THAT THEY ALSO WERE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR HIS DEATH SO YOU DON'T KNOW Christ IF YOU CANNOT LISTEN TO HIS WORDS.
Pioneer

United States

#8019 Nov 3, 2012
Ce que je pense wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You are not alone Birdman & CB...
... lost worker and Terri Dear's behavior towards fellow christians is a disgrace that any genuine christian would be ashamed to be associated with.
Birdman... keep calling the ALF for what they are... perverters of the Word.
CB my dear friend... don't give up on anyone, you'r presence here is powerful and uplifting.
"...His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful..."
May God bless you both.
Talk ABOUT A liar Ce que je pense slanders GOD go ahead you God haters, keep it up, God knows it all, when you stand up to support a slanderer of God you are guilty of his sins also, you are all in the same fire together, about to burn, and laughing at God while you burn picture that you fools.

Who in their right mind that is a real Christian would believe the opinion who said this about ALMIGHTY GOD ?

Ce que je pense SAID..

"I've provided evidence that what God says and what He does are two different things.
Please provide evidence to the contrary.

Ce que je pense

"I have the right to read the Bible and based on the evidence the Bible says "Do what I say and not what I do.
GOD... stop sending mixed messages!"
"
Better stuff

Brampton, Canada

#8020 Nov 3, 2012
Pioneer wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazy Baptist, did not get it A dense one I said that birdman worships the false god of the Little Horn and there is no difference when he says he does not worship Allah is he in the church while they are now bowing in several places and some of their leaders are bowing to Allah then he is also.
If you knew you Bible you would understand corporate accountability and individual responsibility is Bible if some ministers are doing it then every one in the mix is responsible and if you cannot see that then you just proved you do not know the Bible. The words OF THE Bible THAT WERE SPOKE TO THE Jews WHO WERE NOT THERE AT THE CRUCIFIXION, Shows THAT THEY ALSO WERE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR HIS DEATH SO YOU DON'T KNOW Christ IF YOU CANNOT LISTEN TO HIS WORDS.
The ALF's position on things are alien to the Biblical truth. For example, they believe in 1 o'clock, 2 o'clock, 3 o'clock things. The next thing you know, they are crying "cock-a-doodle-doo" against the truth.
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#8021 Nov 3, 2012
jonebgood wrote:
<quoted text> Once again you need a history lesson. We will not bow to allah? Your church folded like a cheap suit under the iron curtain. You sent your kids to school on saturday, and worse you ratted out the underground Adventist church who remained faithful to their beliefs, and were sentenced to Siberia. You will bow just like you dont tell muslims you keep the sabbath.
PIONEER is a member of a Cult called ALF

Adventist layman foundation. But is a cult that follows a mans teachings.
Pioneer

United States

#8022 Nov 3, 2012
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
If following the "man Christ Jesus" is wrong then I prefer to follow the man Jesus Christ at every step of the way rather than to follow the mam with the pointy hat who sits on the Tiber WHO RUNS THE FALSE god theology AS BIRDMAN, WHO'S sda CHURCH KILLS BABIES AND IS A cult IN cuLt BOOKS. TRY TO FINE US in THE CULT BOOKS LIKE BIRDMAN belongs to and WORSHIPS at.

Besides birdman is not a real SDA.
Better stuff

Brampton, Canada

#8023 Nov 3, 2012
Pioneer wrote:
<quoted text>
If following the "man Christ Jesus" is wrong then I prefer to follow the man Jesus Christ at every step of the way rather than to follow the mam with the pointy hat who sits on the Tiber WHO RUNS THE FALSE god theology AS BIRDMAN, WHO'S sda CHURCH KILLS BABIES AND IS A cult IN cuLt BOOKS. TRY TO FINE US in THE CULT BOOKS LIKE BIRDMAN belongs to and WORSHIPS at.
And you are not a real Christian.
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#8024 Nov 4, 2012
Pioneer wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you have lies from QUEEN MOUTH
KoalaGums

Brookvale, Australia

#8025 Nov 4, 2012
Better stuff wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are not a real Christian.
That's the impression I've had 4 quite some time. Not Christians...they r ALFarisees.
Crazy Baptist

Hopkins, SC

#8026 Nov 4, 2012
Pioneer wrote:
<quoted text>
Birdman is a real Christian. Complete with flaws and blemishes just like the rest of us who worship the Master and Savior and King Jesus the Christ.

God who is no respecter of persons could care less about the name on the sign in front of Birdmans church. It is his heart and his acceptance of the sacrifice the Son of God made for Birdman that God is looking for, for that will determine where God sends Birdman after this life is over.

BTW - what is a real SDA anyway? Birdman is real and he is an Adventist. Wouldn't logic dictate that he then is a "real Adventist"?

CB

birdman

Mattoon, IL

#8027 Nov 4, 2012
Crazy Baptist wrote:
<quoted text>
Birdman is a real Christian. Complete with flaws and blemishes just like the rest of us who worship the Master and Savior and King Jesus the Christ.
God who is no respecter of persons could care less about the name on the sign in front of Birdmans church. It is his heart and his acceptance of the sacrifice the Son of God made for Birdman that God is looking for, for that will determine where God sends Birdman after this life is over.
BTW - what is a real SDA anyway? Birdman is real and he is an Adventist. Wouldn't logic dictate that he then is a "real Adventist"?
CB
AMEN CHRIST IS COMING SOON [second advent]
KoalaGums

Ryde, Australia

#8028 Nov 4, 2012
jonebgood wrote:
Do U mean under the communists in Soviet Russia?
KoalaGums

Ryde, Australia

#8029 Nov 4, 2012
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
Basically true.
Pioneer

Tucson, AZ

#8030 Nov 5, 2012
KoalaGums wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the impression I've had 4 quite some time. Not Christians...they r ALFarisees.
KoalaGums wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there something ur not telling us? About y ur marriage broke up.
Hmmm...
So KG, Are you a lone lezzy?

Who would want you?

KoalaGums wrote…"Go and suck on a curry sausage."

So since that is your Way KG that must be your life's partner.

Your scum KG your mouth and mind are in the filthy gutter and your a gutter snipe.

I talk to my husband 2-3 times a day and its none of your business knowing why we are temporarily apart. None!!!
Robert Two

Adelaide, Australia

#8031 Nov 5, 2012
Pioneer wrote:
<quoted text>
KoalaGums wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there something ur not telling us? About y ur marriage broke up.
Hmmm...
So KG, Are you a lone lezzy?
Who would want you?
KoalaGums wrote…"Go and suck on a curry sausage."
So since that is your Way KG that must be your life's partner.
Your scum KG your mouth and mind are in the filthy gutter and your a gutter snipe.
I talk to my husband 2-3 times a day and its none of your business knowing why we are temporarily apart. None!!!
Thanks for the INSIGHT !!!!!
Pioneer

Tucson, AZ

#8032 Nov 5, 2012
KoalaGums wrote:
<quoted text>
No one WANTS TO HEAR all of your DIRTY little ROTTEN Secret's of WHY ( djconklin, koalaGums, cq je pense, better stuff, Rockroller, DANNO, Cinders, Crazy Baptist, Shadrach, and Tony with many alias etc.) they are driven to attack us, but it is obvious that you must all have such unequally yoked pathetic marriages, all un-blessed mixed unions, that your driven to fight among yourselves on topix. All of these people who cannot agreed on any threads or beliefs , this must be the problematic situation that’s why not one of them gets along. your lives at home must be total turmoil.

Everyone knows why you attack us it is out of pure jealousy no matter what you say from here on out, we know its jealousy. Everyone can see why you all spend so many long hours of every day on this forum and on other forums for years, you should have been spending with your spouse in, cq je pense case his cat, why do you think he is single.:)

All of your marriages are a joke. When one must consider you all do nothing but post on the internet all day every day for years?

TRY TAKING THE TREE OUT OF YOUR OWN EYES AND STRAIGHTEN UP YOUR MESSED UP MARRIAGES djconklin, koalaGums, cq je pense, better stuff, Rockroller, DANNO, Cinders, Crazy Baptist, Shadrach, and Tony who has to many alias' to mention.

YOUR ALL Jealous RAVING DEMON POSSESSED FREAKS WHO ARE ALWAYS SAYING LIES and Garbage ABOUT THE MARRIAGE OF LW and me. While EVERYONE NOTICES all of you are alone NONE OF YOU HAVE A SPOUSE WHO SHARES TRUTH ON this or any other FORUM WITH YOU.
None of you have marriages where you TOTALLY AGREE with each other, or your spouses would have spoken up at least once or twice in all these years, for truth as you see it or are in UNITY LIKE PIONEER AND LW. Or like EC and his sweet little wife for that matter. You all need to keep your noses out of our personal lives and stop saying dirty rotten lies, Also implying that we have a connection with the Branch Davidians when you have seen for years we have not once wavered from our beliefs.
Now your beliefs .. of your own SDA church, have changed as the RCC and has much in common with the JW’s the Little Horn and the Branch Davidian’s, Evangelicals Ecumenism those are facts.
Robert Two

Adelaide, Australia

#8033 Nov 5, 2012
Pioneer wrote:
<quoted text>
No one WANTS TO HEAR all of your DIRTY little ROTTEN Secret's of WHY ( djconklin, koalaGums, cq je pense, better stuff, Rockroller, DANNO, Cinders, Crazy Baptist, Shadrach, and Tony with many alias etc.) they are driven to attack us, but it is obvious that you must all have such unequally yoked pathetic marriages, all un-blessed mixed unions, that your driven to fight among yourselves on topix. All of these people who cannot agreed on any threads or beliefs , this must be the problematic situation that’s why not one of them gets along. your lives at home must be total turmoil.
Everyone knows why you attack us it is out of pure jealousy no matter what you say from here on out, we know its jealousy. Everyone can see why you all spend so many long hours of every day on this forum and on other forums for years, you should have been spending with your spouse in, cq je pense case his cat, why do you think he is single.:)
All of your marriages are a joke. When one must consider you all do nothing but post on the internet all day every day for years?
TRY TAKING THE TREE OUT OF YOUR OWN EYES AND STRAIGHTEN UP YOUR MESSED UP MARRIAGES djconklin, koalaGums, cq je pense, better stuff, Rockroller, DANNO, Cinders, Crazy Baptist, Shadrach, and Tony who has to many alias' to mention.
YOUR ALL Jealous RAVING DEMON POSSESSED FREAKS WHO ARE ALWAYS SAYING LIES and Garbage ABOUT THE MARRIAGE OF LW and me. While EVERYONE NOTICES all of you are alone NONE OF YOU HAVE A SPOUSE WHO SHARES TRUTH ON this or any other FORUM WITH YOU.
None of you have marriages where you TOTALLY AGREE with each other, or your spouses would have spoken up at least once or twice in all these years, for truth as you see it or are in UNITY LIKE PIONEER AND LW. Or like EC and his sweet little wife for that matter. You all need to keep your noses out of our personal lives and stop saying dirty rotten lies, Also implying that we have a connection with the Branch Davidians when you have seen for years we have not once wavered from our beliefs.
Now your beliefs .. of your own SDA church, have changed as the RCC and has much in common with the JW’s the Little Horn and the Branch Davidian’s, Evangelicals Ecumenism those are facts.
makes me wonder what life is about ??
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#8034 Nov 5, 2012
Pioneer wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Pioneer is talkng about her marriage to LW in this post, and also about ALF believing as the Davidians and Evangelicals which must be facts according to Pioneer.

They follow a man and it is not CHRIST the MAN.

they are a CULT like all the other Cults.{Moon people come to mind]
KoalaGums

Ryde, Australia

#8035 Nov 5, 2012
Robert Two wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for the INSIGHT !!!!!
Hi Robert. I'm here, I'm still not queer.

[email protected]!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHERE can X-SDA's WORSHIP? 29 min Kingfisher 1
Eyeswideopen...what's your excuse 1 hr JesusWasNOTaJew -... 182
Ellen White was not a prophet. 1 hr Stephen1989 27
The Silly Sisters of Laodicea 1 hr Zog Has-fallen 6
Where I disagree with Ellen G. White 1 hr JesusWasNOTaJew -... 119
Christ's Investigative Judgment Doctrine 2 hr Lay Worker 423
How to Be Saved 3 hr 10commandments 82
More from around the web