|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Romans 2:13
King James Version (KJV)

13 "For NOT the hearers of the LAW ARE JUST before God, but the DOERS OF THE LAW SHALL BE JUSTIFIED."

DO YOU SERCRETLY REJECT THE ABOVE in favor of salvation by faith & grace??
==========

Ephesians 2:8
King James Version (KJV)

8 "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God"

COMMENTS?

Dan
Crazy Baptist

Blythewood, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

DANNO wrote:
King James Version (KJV)
13 "For NOT the hearers of the LAW ARE JUST before God, but the DOERS OF THE LAW SHALL BE JUSTIFIED."
==========
King James Version (KJV)
8 "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God"
COMMENTS?
Dan
Tell us Dan - if God made you a missionary and sent you to two different peoples to preach, say Zulu tribal people and Iranian muslims, would you preach in the same manner to both? Would your delivery of the message be the same? Would you use different words to relate to the completely different peoples, meeting them where they are at or would you preach your message the exact same way?

Shame the devil and tell the truth.

CB
DANNO

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Crazy Baptist wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us Dan - if God made you a missionary and sent you to two different peoples to preach, say Zulu tribal people and Iranian muslims, would you preach in the same manner to both? Would your delivery of the message be the same? Would you use different words to relate to the completely different peoples, meeting them where they are at or would you preach your message the exact same way?
Shame the devil and tell the truth.
CB
Crazy Man

You did NOT answer the question in post No1 ! Is that because the Holy Spirit won't allow you or SATAN?
So, do you accept ROM 2: 13 or Eph 2: 8 or BOTH??

Dan
the exposer of confused species and servants of SATAN. Psalms 94: 16
yoyo

Solana Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

DANNO wrote:
King James Version (KJV)
==========
King James Version (KJV)
COMMENTS?
Dan
Danno,

See my grace explanation posts to you on Can EG WHite be rejected.
DANNO

Romford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

yoyo wrote:
<quoted text>
Danno,
See my grace explanation posts to you on Can EG WHite be rejected.
wich one do you you accept for salvation Eph 2; 8 or Rom 2;13 ?
i accept Rom 2: 13

;
Better stuff

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

DANNO wrote:
King James Version (KJV)
==========
King James Version (KJV)
COMMENTS?
Dan
Dan, what's wrong with your silly head? You are reading both passages backwards!

First read Eph. 2:8, and THEN read Rom. 2:13.

Don't you know that our faith in God who FIRST loved us, is demonstrated by works of righteousness? Even Jesus said that by the fruits of those who CLAIM discipleship, we would be able distinguish between the genuine and the fraudulent. Something tells me that you are among the latter.
yoyo

Solana Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Danno,

I do not reject any verses .
Like I posted previously, the problem is the concept of grace held by so many.
Usually grace is thought of just mercy, pardon, forgiveness...IOW letting the criminal off the hook for rebellion/law transgression.

Grace is pardon and POWER (renewing-transforming energy)
Grace is what ..through faith/surrender transforms the criminal to a law abiding friend of God.
Grace is the power from the Holy Spirit that sanctifies the beliver who accepts Jesus as Lord, not just savior.

So many "Christians" think they can contineu in rebellion/law breaking and be saved because of just blood and pardoning grace. They will wake up in the 2nd resurrection and be told by Jesus that He never knew them and told to depart because they still are lawless, rebellious criminals..(iniquity....anomia -Greek)
DANNO

Romford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Better stuff wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan, what's wrong with your silly head? You are reading both passages backwards!
First read Eph. 2:8, and THEN read Rom. 2:13.
Don't you know that our faith in God who FIRST loved us, is demonstrated by works of righteousness? Even Jesus said that by the fruits of those who CLAIM discipleship, we would be able distinguish between the genuine and the fraudulent. Something tells me that you are among the latter.
It is a shame you were not born to advice the bible trqanslators to put the book of Ephesians before the book of Romans .You are awaere that Romans is placed before the book of Ephesains in your bible?
so,do we need to accept the commandments in our hearts and mind or not?
yoyo

Solana Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

DANNO wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a shame you were not born to advice the bible trqanslators to put the book of Ephesians before the book of Romans .You are awaere that Romans is placed before the book of Ephesains in your bible?
so,do we need to accept the commandments in our hearts and mind or not?
Rom 3:31, 7:22, and 8:4 is enough for me to reveal that Paul is NOT A law TRASHER WITH HIS GRACE INPUT.
Lay Worker

Woods Point, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

DANNO wrote:
<quoted text>
wich one do you you accept for salvation Eph 2; 8 or Rom 2;13 ?
i accept Rom 2: 13
;
For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
DANNO

Romford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

So what do we do with Rom 2: 13 & HEB 8: 10 ? Many members here SECRETLY do not approve of these texts! Names that come to mind are Grammy , Christine,Crazy Baptist DIANE AND Shadpoc.
They prefer Eph 2: 8 & Rom 10: 4 & GAL 3: 10-11
yoyo

Solana Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

DANNO wrote:
So what do we do with Rom 2: 13 & HEB 8: 10 ? Many members here SECRETLY do not approve of these texts! Names that come to mind are Grammy , Christine,Crazy Baptist DIANE AND Shadpoc.
Rom 10:4 and Gal 3 are used by CARNAL CHURCHIAN CRIMINALS to undermine the Lordship of Jesus and to generate the ANTI-PAUL character that prepares most in the nominal church to receive the ANTI-Christ
Lay Worker

Woods Point, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

DANNO wrote:
For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
Crazy Baptist

Blythewood, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

DANNO wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazy Man
You did NOT answer the question in post No1 ! Is that because the Holy Spirit won't allow you or SATAN?
So, do you accept ROM 2: 13 or Eph 2: 8 or BOTH??
Dan
the exposer of confused species and servants of SATAN. Psalms 94: 16
If your reading comprehension level was up to par you could have read my answer in my question.

Paul met people where they were at just like King Jesus did. Leading people to the truth and salvation and an eternal life in paradise.

You on the other hand are what my God calls a wicked, lazy, worthless servant. You lead NO ONE to Christ.

Worthless.

CB
DANNO

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Crazy Baptist wrote:
<quoted text>
If your reading comprehension level was up to par you could have read my answer in my question.
Paul met people where they were at just like King Jesus did. Leading people to the truth and salvation and an eternal life in paradise.
You on the other hand are what my God calls a wicked, lazy, worthless servant. You lead NO ONE to Christ.
Worthless.
CB
Crazy Man

I have said it many times and I'll say it again just for you! I'm NOT here to TEACH any human![the Holy Spirit does the teaching and GOD's word]
I'm HERE to expose the LIARS and the vipers, Scorpions & Wolves/Vixens in SHEEP CLOTHING!! I'm not here to make FRIENDS either!

I'm also here to expose your BELIEFS! and what you REJECT in the BIBLE! I already know you REJECT the words of jesus in MATT 13: 24-26 & REV 2: 2 and God's holy 4th commandment! and many other NT texts by Jesus.!

Dan
Crazy Baptist

Blythewood, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

DANNO wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazy Man
I have said it many times and I'll say it again just for you! I'm NOT here to TEACH any human![the Holy Spirit does the teaching and GOD's word]
I'm HERE to expose the LIARS and the vipers, Scorpions & Wolves/Vixens in SHEEP CLOTHING!! I'm not here to make FRIENDS either!
I'm also here to expose your BELIEFS! and what you REJECT in the BIBLE! I already know you REJECT the words of jesus in MATT 13: 24-26 & REV 2: 2 and God's holy 4th commandment! and many other NT texts by Jesus.!
Dan
More of your insanity Dan. It would be comical but you actually believe what you are saying.

CB
DANNO

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Crazy Baptist wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your insanity Dan. It would be comical but you actually believe what you are saying.
CB
Crazy guy.

EPH 2: 8 or ROM 2: 13 or GAL 3: 11?

Dan
DANNO

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Crazy Man

Or is it ROM 3: 28 ??

Can you read ROM 2: 13? What does it say to you?

John 5: 28-29 & ROM 2: 13 is making you scratch your backside or your head?

Dan
Rockroller

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

yoyo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rom 3:31, 7:22, and 8:4 is enough for me to reveal that Paul is NOT A law TRASHER WITH HIS GRACE INPUT.
Yoyo, NO ONE would be following the words of Paul if he had completely trashed the law. 2nd Tim. 1:15 and Acts 21 prove beyound any reasonable doubt that that all of those in Asia rejected Paul's teaching and even said that Paul was teaching lawlessness.

Matter of fact, Paul's words had to look very much like the real truth in order to confuse and deceive as a good counterfiet works. Satan is not called the "Great Deceiver" because he is not good at it. You can disagree all you want but it will not change the truth of what Jesus prophesied in Matt. 13's wheat and tare story.

Try this, identify right now who is a wheat and a tare, but remember, this true identity could not have ever been known before this last generation living today. This clearly can only point to the words of Paul as everyone believed what Jesus said and what Paul said was the same until just a few years ago some of us put those who called themselves were put to a test (John 14:26) and proved that Paul and Luke's words did not agree with the eyewitness apostles words.

The real problem with Paul's words are that people pick and choose which of his words they want and agrees with their own made up religious belief. This is why there are so many different christian denominations today and why right here on this blog there are so many with different opinions. This is called "scattering" and Jesus warned us about the one who scatters and teaches lawlessness.

ONLY the words of Jesus given to us by Matthew and John, the eyewitness apostles, are what truely gives perfect unity and ONENESS with God. Only those with this perfect unity can be the ones who keep all of the commandments AND follow ONLY the words of Jesus. Why you can't see this clearly is down right disgusting!
yoyo

Solana Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Rockroller wrote:
<quoted text> Yoyo, NO ONE would be following the words of Paul if he had completely trashed the law. 2nd Tim. 1:15 and Acts 21 prove beyound any reasonable doubt that that all of those in Asia rejected Paul's teaching and even said that Paul was teaching lawlessness.
Matter of fact, Paul's words had to look very much like the real truth in order to confuse and deceive as a good counterfiet works. Satan is not called the "Great Deceiver" because he is not good at it. You can disagree all you want but it will not change the truth of what Jesus prophesied in Matt. 13's wheat and tare story.
Try this, identify right now who is a wheat and a tare, but remember, this true identity could not have ever been known before this last generation living today. This clearly can only point to the words of Paul as everyone believed what Jesus said and what Paul said was the same until just a few years ago some of us put those who called themselves were put to a test (John 14:26) and proved that Paul and Luke's words did not agree with the eyewitness apostles words.
The real problem with Paul's words are that people pick and choose which of his words they want and agrees with their own made up religious belief. This is why there are so many different christian denominations today and why right here on this blog there are so many with different opinions. This is called "scattering" and Jesus warned us about the one who scatters and teaches lawlessness.
ONLY the words of Jesus given to us by Matthew and John, the eyewitness apostles, are what truely gives perfect unity and ONENESS with God. Only those with this perfect unity can be the ones who keep all of the commandments AND follow ONLY the words of Jesus. Why you can't see this clearly is down right disgusting!
Most pastors do the 2 Pet 3:16 WARP on Pauls writings to deceive pew warmers into antinomianism.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Seventh-day Adventist Forum right now

Search the Seventh-day Adventist Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Was Mrs.White Right or Wrong? 26 min Jesus Christ Is My Lord 103
There Is Nothing Wrong With Being Sexy - Pastor... 43 min Jesus Christ Is My Lord 13
The FIRST time a Sabbath was made Known (Jan '14) 1 hr Jesus Christ Is My Lord 1,824
The False Doctrine of 'Once Saved, Always Saved'. 1 hr Jesus Christ Is My Lord 770
Jesus was right re: the Jews Persecuting Christ... 1 hr Jesus Christ Is My Lord 2
MANY SDA's believe WEDNESDAY Crucifixion, WHY? (Feb '11) 2 hr Alex 3,003
Sabbath keeping fellowships 4 hr Michael Maurice 1
Ten Commandments were not given to Adam and Eve (Jul '13) 8 hr Jesus Christ Is My Lord 2,401
•••
•••