Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Apocalypse 11:19: And the Temple of God was opened in heaven: and the arke of his Testament was seen in his Temple, and there were made lightnings, and voices, and an earth-quake and great haile.

Apocalypse 12
1: And a great signe appeared in heaven, a woman clothed with the sunne, and the moone under her feet, & on her head a crowne of twelve starres:

In the old testament the ark of the covenant was the holiest and most powerful thing on earth outside god himself. It contained the word of god, the living bread from heaven.

The ark of the new testament (the blessed virgin mary) contained the word of god Jesus Christ, the living bread from heaven.

The ark of the old testament contained the rod of aaron, which signified the true high priest.

The ark of the new testament contained Jesus Christ, who is called the high priest in hebrews 3:1.

In exodus 4:34-35 it is said the ark of the old covenant is overshadowed by the presence and power of god.

In the new testament it is said that the Virgin Mary was overshadowed by the power and presence of god.(luke 1:35)

2 samuel 6:9 David said, "How can the ark of the lord should come to me?" a few verses later david leaps before the ark, and the ark remained in the house for 3 months bringing blessings.

luke 1:45-57 Elizabeth said, "How can the mother of my lord should come to me?" the infant then leaps into elizabeths womb, and mary remains in elizabeths home for 3 months.

the ark of the old testament was not only covered in gold, but according to exodus 25:11 it also had a "crown of gold".

In Apocalypse chapter 11 verse 19 and following it states that the ark of the new testament is a woman wearing a "crown".

God specifically commanded that the ark of the old testament be made of Setim Wood. Setim wood is so extremely durable that the septuagint actually translates this word as "incorruptible."

Therefore the virgin mary must be incorruptible, she does not die, she was preserved from all sin actual and original, and was assumed into heaven.

The ark of the old testament had awe striking power over gods enemies. The ark was so holy that when men failed to show proper respect for the ark they died. The ark carried and represented the spiritual presence of god on earth. When god spoke to moses, it was from right above the ark.

In our times god speaks to the world through the ark of the new testament, the blessed virgin mary.
Rockroller

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Hey, are you reading from a comic book? Try reading a real bible, like the NIV or better yet, the NASB because what you are reading is NOT found in these bibles. Perhaps you should get a study bible!

Rev. 12's Woman is the Holy Spirit, as Mary was NEVER in Heaven and DOES not give birth to those found in Rev. 12:17. Futher more, Jesus's bride will not be 'Mary', but those found in Rev. 7: 9-15.

Mary was not a virgin after giving birth to James and Jude, half brothers of Jesus. Mary died as all humans die. And no, she is NOT in heaven!

Therefore, what you are teaching is not what is found in the OT, nor in the words of Jesus.

Since: Sep 12

Clarkston, Wa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Dd2 tell us or better yet could you show us in the OT,or theNT where it is that Mary is 2 be preyed 2 thanx
Earthcaller

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

dandate2 wrote:
Apocalypse 11:19: And the Temple of God was opened in heaven: and the arke of his Testament was seen in his Temple, and there were made lightnings, and voices, and an earth-quake and great haile.
Apocalypse 12
1: And a great signe appeared in heaven, a woman clothed with the sunne, and the moone under her feet, & on her head a crowne of twelve starres:
In the old testament the ark of the covenant was the holiest and most powerful thing on earth outside god himself. It contained the word of god, the living bread from heaven.
The ark of the new testament (the blessed virgin mary) contained the word of god Jesus Christ, the living bread from heaven.
The ark of the old testament contained the rod of aaron, which signified the true high priest.
The ark of the new testament contained Jesus Christ, who is called the high priest in hebrews 3:1.
In exodus 4:34-35 it is said the ark of the old covenant is overshadowed by the presence and power of god.
In the new testament it is said that the Virgin Mary was overshadowed by the power and presence of god.(luke 1:35)
2 samuel 6:9 David said, "How can the ark of the lord should come to me?" a few verses later david leaps before the ark, and the ark remained in the house for 3 months bringing blessings.
luke 1:45-57 Elizabeth said, "How can the mother of my lord should come to me?" the infant then leaps into elizabeths womb, and mary remains in elizabeths home for 3 months.
the ark of the old testament was not only covered in gold, but according to exodus 25:11 it also had a "crown of gold".
In Apocalypse chapter 11 verse 19 and following it states that the ark of the new testament is a woman wearing a "crown".
God specifically commanded that the ark of the old testament be made of Setim Wood. Setim wood is so extremely durable that the septuagint actually translates this word as "incorruptible."
Therefore the virgin mary must be incorruptible, she does not die, she was preserved from all sin actual and original, and was assumed into heaven.
The ark of the old testament had awe striking power over gods enemies. The ark was so holy that when men failed to show proper respect for the ark they died. The ark carried and represented the spiritual presence of god on earth. When god spoke to moses, it was from right above the ark.
In our times god speaks to the world through the ark of the new testament, the blessed virgin mary.
Can you please explain to us what the sun and the moon and the 12 stars mean? I already know, I just want you to tell us here on Topix on account of the fact that the real facts behind the symbolism will debunk your theory.
Earthcaller

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

“Jesus is coming again!”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Did Christ and His disciples have rosaries?

bibleuniverse
Pioneer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

dandate2 wrote:
The ark of the new testament (the blessed virgin mary)

In the new testament it is said that the Virgin Mary was overshadowed by the power and presence of god.
GARBAGE- the person who writes by dandate2/Philippines worships the Virgin Mary she is not a virgin anymore though. HOW SAD, for him!

Since: Sep 12

Clarkston, Wa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Pioneer wrote:
<quoted text>
GARBAGE- the person who writes by dandate2/Philippines worships the Virgin Mary she is not a virgin anymore though. HOW SAD, for him!
Yes sad sad it is poor roman . We will prey 4 you, but 2 Jesus not Mary.
dandate2

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

What is the only church that follows behind the ark of the new covenant?

1 Timothy 3:15 ...the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

Where does the anti-christ reign?

2 Thessalonians 2:4 ...so that he sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself as if he were God.

Therefore, the Holy Roman Catholic Church is undeniably The Temple of God, that venerates the ark of the new covenant, is the pillar and ground of the truth, and all other denominations are false with their interpretations heretical.
dandate2

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Pioneer wrote:
<quoted text>
SINCE MARY IS THE ARK OF THE NEW COVENANT, THAT MEANS THAT SHE
IS THE MOST SACRED THING ON EARTH OUTSIDE OF JESUS CHRIST
Diane

Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Rockroller wrote:
Hey, are you reading from a comic book? Try reading a real bible, like the NIV or better yet, the NASB because what you are reading is NOT found in these bibles. Perhaps you should get a study bible!
Rev. 12's Woman is the Holy Spirit, as Mary was NEVER in Heaven and DOES not give birth to those found in Rev. 12:17. Futher more, Jesus's bride will not be 'Mary', but those found in Rev. 7: 9-15.
Mary was not a virgin after giving birth to James and Jude, half brothers of Jesus. Mary died as all humans die. And no, she is NOT in heaven!
Therefore, what you are teaching is not what is found in the OT, nor in the words of Jesus.
The Woman is Israel.
dandate2

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Signs of the Times wrote:
Did Christ and His disciples have rosaries?
bibleuniverse
Luke 1:27-31-“... and the virgin's name was Mary. And the angel being come in, said unto her: Hail, full of grace, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.

The hail mary prayer: The Hail Mary prayer:“Hail Mary, full of grace; the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.”

Luke 1:46-48-“And Mary said: My soul doth magnify the Lord. And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. Because he hath regarded the humility of his handmaid; for behold from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.”
Earthcaller

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

dandate2 wrote:
1 Timothy 3:15 ...the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.
2 Thessalonians 2:4 ...so that he sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself as if he were God.
Therefore, the Holy Roman Catholic Church is undeniably The Temple of God, that venerates the ark of the new covenant, is the pillar and ground of the truth, and all other denominations are false with their interpretations heretical.
We are not interested in your beliefs, we are interested in your answers to what was previously presented we are not interested in your mantras or affirmations of what you believe is truth.

Can you please explain to us what the sun and the moon and the 12 stars mean? I already know, I just want you to tell us here on Topix on account of the fact that the real facts behind the symbolism will debunk your theory.
Earthcaller

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

dandate2 wrote:
Show us chapter and verse where the Bible states that the Ark of the Covenant is related to the virgin Mary?
Earthcaller

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

dandate2 wrote:
<quoted text>
SINCE MARY IS THE ARK OF THE NEW COVENANT, THAT MEANS THAT SHE
IS THE MOST SACRED THING ON EARTH OUTSIDE OF JESUS CHRIST
Show us the chapter and verse where your statement up above can be found in the Bible? Where does the Bible say that Mary is a mediator between man and God? Have your read Hebrews 7:26? How come that verse doesn't say anything about Mary?
Earthcaller

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

dandate2 wrote:
Apocalypse 11:19: And the Temple of God was

Revelation 11:19 does not mention anything about an Ark with a crown, this seems to be a religious cult of some sort.
dandate2

Quezon, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Earthcaller wrote:
<quoted text>
Show us the chapter and verse where your statement up above can be found in the Bible? Where does the Bible say that Mary is a mediator between man and God? Have your read Hebrews 7:26? How come that verse doesn't say anything about Mary?
The blessed virgin convinces Jesus to do things he otherwise wouldn't do, like redeem non-catholics.

John 2:3 When the wine ran out, Jesus’ mother said to him,“They have no wine left.” 4 Jesus replied,“Woman, why are you saying this to me? My time has not yet come.”

The wine was miraculously created.
dandate2

Quezon, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Earthcaller wrote:
<quoted text>
Show us chapter and verse where the Bible states that the Ark of the Covenant is related to the virgin Mary?
Mabye the first post was too long, I'll just keep this real short.

ark - noun: chest or box

testament - noun: a covenant, especially between God and humans.

therefore the blessed virgin is the vessel that carried the new covenant (Our Lord and God Jesus Christ)
dandate2

Quezon, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

This is how the apocalypse would have been read before verse and index numbering was added.

And the Temple of God was opened in heaven: and the arke of his Testament was seen in his Temple, and there were made lightnings, and voices, and an earth-quake and great haile. And a great signe appeared in heaven, a woman clothed with the sunne, and the moone under her feet, & on her head a crowne of twelve starres:

When considering all the knowledge of the first post, the woman clothed in the sun is the blessed virgin, the ark of the new testament.

Luke 1:46-48-“And Mary said: My soul doth magnify the Lord. And my spirit
hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. Because he hath regarded the humility of his
handmaid; ***for behold from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.***”

Obviously only the Catholic Church fulfills this prophecy: which is about all future generations of the true Church.
Earthcaller

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

dandate2 wrote:
This is how the apocalypse would have been read before verse and index numbering was added.
And the Temple of God was opened in heaven: and the arke of his Testament was seen in his Temple, and there were made lightnings, and voices, and an earth-quake and great haile. And a great signe appeared in heaven, a woman clothed with the sunne, and the moone under her feet, & on her head a crowne of twelve starres:
When considering all the knowledge of the first post, the woman clothed in the sun is the blessed virgin, the ark of the new testament.
Luke 1:46-48-“And Mary said: My soul doth magnify the Lord. And my spirit
hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. Because he hath regarded the humility of his
handmaid; ***for behold from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.***”
Obviously only the Catholic Church fulfills this prophecy: which is about all future generations of the true Church.
It is abundantly clear that you are the only one on this thread that believes his own falsehoods, no one on this thread believes anything that you have posted. Its called twisting the scriptures to fit your preconceived notion

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of78
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Seventh-day Adventist Forum right now

Search the Seventh-day Adventist Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is there anyone that has in depth studies on th... 8 min Eyeswideopenq 200
THE SWEET LIE by SATAN THAT CANNOT BE REJECTED ... (Dec '13) 9 min Shane Rohrich 19
The FIRST time a Sabbath was made Known (Jan '14) 25 min MEEDAT2 1,361
Jesus said, I have MANY THINGS to tell you LATER 59 min dandate2 145
predestination 1 hr JesusWasNOTaJew -GoogleIt 8
Define the Word Commandment (Jan '14) 1 hr Shadrach 155
Freemasonry in Adventism (Jul '07) 2 hr JesusWasNOTaJew -GoogleIt 1,000
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••