Since: Jul 09

St. Paul

#1 Nov 16, 2012
A Voice In The Wilderness

Langhorne, PA

#2 Nov 16, 2012
Sadly, 99% of SDAs today are far worse off than this man.

They have no arms and no legs. They are deaf, mute, and blind. On top of that their hearts are cemented in stone. All spiritually speaking of course. Such was the condition of the church before the first advent. Such is the condition of the chosen people before the second advent.

Very, very few candidates to become part of the 144,000.

And before a certain one decides to pitch in his misguided wisdom, let him remember that no one who rejects even one of the books of the Bible, not including the Apocrypha, will ever be part of the bride of Christ.
Rockroller

Yucaipa, CA

#3 Nov 16, 2012
A Voice In The Wilderness wrote:
Sadly, 99% of SDAs today are far worse off than this man.
They have no arms and no legs. They are deaf, mute, and blind. On top of that their hearts are cemented in stone. All spiritually speaking of course. Such was the condition of the church before the first advent. Such is the condition of the chosen people before the second advent.
Very, very few candidates to become part of the 144,000.
And before a certain one decides to pitch in his misguided wisdom, let him remember that no one who rejects even one of the books of the Bible, not including the Apocrypha, will ever be part of the bride of Christ.
Sure, you can believe what you want, but proving what you wrote is impossible! Show me your proof (just the FACTS mame) that all of the bible is the inspired words of God! Go on, I dare you!
A Voice In The Wilderness

Langhorne, PA

#4 Nov 16, 2012
Rockroller wrote:
Show me your proof (just the FACTS mame) that all of the bible is the inspired words of God! Go on, I dare you!
Thank you for once more revealing the mouth of the dragon which speaks through you.

You will have a hard time trying to prove to God that His Word is not inspired. When your case is reviewed what excuse will you present?
Rockroller

Yucaipa, CA

#5 Nov 16, 2012
A Voice In The Wilderness wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for once more revealing the mouth of the dragon which speaks through you.
You will have a hard time trying to prove to God that His Word is not inspired. When your case is reviewed what excuse will you present?
Try Jeremiah 8:8 just for ONE of the places God shows us that even the OT has serious problems in it.

Jesus said MANY times to obey HIS words--NOT the words from anyone else!

Now Mr. Idiot--Do as I dared you to do--prove the words from your post that the whole bible IS the inspired word(s) of God! I dare you again and again and again! YOU can't do it--so shut the heck up already!

By the way, I NEVER said that God's words were NEVER inspired! You can't twist, tip toe, dance, or tap dance your way out of the mess you created by boasting and violating the 9th commandment about being a false witness--especially of the Holy Spirit! I sincerely believe that calling the words of Paul 'inspired by the Holy Spirit' is none other that blaspheming the Holy Spirit--not good!

Since: Jul 09

St. Paul

#6 Nov 17, 2012
Rockroller wrote:
<quoted text> Sure, you can believe what you want, but proving what you wrote is impossible! Show me your proof (just the FACTS mame) that all of the bible is the inspired words of God! Go on, I dare you!
2 Peter 3:15-16 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; 16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Since: Jul 09

St. Paul

#7 Nov 17, 2012
>Try Jeremiah 8:8 just for ONE of the places God shows us that even the OT has serious problems in it.

Bunk, twice over.

Jeremiah 8:8 How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.

It isn't talking about the OT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Real Change in God's Law 16 min birdman 60
ROM 15: 18 on WORKS ??? (Feb '13) 17 min Lay Worker 122
The Blasphemy of Jesus 21 min Earthcaller 499
...The number OF A MAN 23 min Lay Worker 406
Question for LayWorker - unanswered! 26 min Lay Worker 5
SDA main PILLAR coming DOWN! 28 min Lay Worker 393
The False Doctrine of 'Once Saved, Always Saved'. 34 min Yahweh the true E... 978
•••

Seventh-day Adventist People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••