SDA Cult member caught influenced by ...

SDA Cult member caught influenced by Evil Spirit

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
WWJD

Surry Hills, Australia

#1 Jul 30, 2012
Rockroller

Yucaipa, CA

#2 Jul 30, 2012
While this sounds bad and it is, it's my own view that more and more of this is going on without knowledge of anyone because they have not been discovered.

While being the head of the Juvenile department of a police department, and a leader in the Pathfinders at my SDA church, I had a case to investigate leading to a car being driven by our church youth pastor. At the time, I could not believe that this guy would use small boys for his sexual assults so I had one of my women assistants interview him and he broke down and admitted he was the one doing all of this homosexual assults on small boys.

I could not face going to church anymore because it caught me by total surprise. Well, the small boys refused to 'tell' on this guy for some odd reason so the guy excaped prosecution and our wonderful leaders NEVER told his wife but simply moved him to another church where he did exactly the same thing! Now I don't trust anyone in our church anymore because I found out EGW was being led by an evil spirit.

Just thinking and knowing that more than half of the SDA membership right now will be the ones who want to kill the the other half (5 wise) is really sad!
KoalaGums

Sydney, Australia

#3 Jul 30, 2012
Rockroller wrote:
While this sounds bad and it is, it's my own view that more and more of this is going on without knowledge of anyone because they have not been discovered.
While being the head of the Juvenile department of a police department, and a leader in the Pathfinders at my SDA church, I had a case to investigate leading to a car being driven by our church youth pastor. At the time, I could not believe that this guy would use small boys for his sexual assults so I had one of my women assistants interview him and he broke down and admitted he was the one doing all of this homosexual assults on small boys.
I could not face going to church anymore because it caught me by total surprise. Well, the small boys refused to 'tell' on this guy for some odd reason so the guy excaped prosecution and our wonderful leaders NEVER told his wife but simply moved him to another church where he did exactly the same thing! Now I don't trust anyone in our church anymore because I found out EGW was being led by an evil spirit.
Just thinking and knowing that more than half of the SDA membership right now will be the ones who want to kill the the other half (5 wise) is really sad!
That's a terrible story! It sounds typical of the church to cover it up, which is even more sickening.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#4 Jul 30, 2012
WWJD do you honestly believe this is how you get people warned about the SDA Church? What a pathetic way of leading people Jesus. Where do you want them to go? To another place which most likely has abusers there too? Where?

The is child sexual abuse in every church/group/schools/any place where there is trust and also yes even in the homes of people - it is a bigger problem then most people care to ever admit.
WWJD

Surry Hills, Australia

#5 Jul 31, 2012
KoalaGums wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a terrible story! It sounds typical of the church to cover it up, which is even more sickening.
If you knew everything the SDA Cult has covered up, you would be so horrified that you would become physically ill.

Now I ask you..is that the true remnant church of God with the top positions in the SDA Cult member being run by people who decide to cover up such abhorrent crimes?
WWJD

Surry Hills, Australia

#6 Jul 31, 2012
CINDERS wrote:
WWJD do you honestly believe this is how you get people warned about the SDA Church? What a pathetic way of leading people Jesus. Where do you want them to go? To another place which most likely has abusers there too? Where?...
Into Jesus' arms alone, no organized religious Cult like SDA who have led astray from God's path.

Jesus never created denominations or cults like the SDA, evil people did.
Lay Worker

Perth, Australia

#7 Jul 31, 2012
CINDERS wrote:
WWJD do you honestly believe this is how you get people warned about the SDA Church? What a pathetic way of leading people Jesus. Where do you want them to go? To another place which most likely has abusers there too? Where?
The is child sexual abuse in every church/group/schools/any place where there is trust and also yes even in the homes of people - it is a bigger problem then most people care to ever admit.
No Bible

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#8 Jul 31, 2012
Lay Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
No Bible
You work it out LW seeing as you are the one who never posts bible maybe it is time you tried instead of hiding behind your leaders petticoat all the time!!!!
birdman

Arthur, IL

#9 Jul 31, 2012
CINDERS wrote:
<quoted text>
You work it out LW seeing as you are the one who never posts bible maybe it is time you tried instead of hiding behind your leaders petticoat all the time!!!!
VERY VERY VERY GOOD STATEMENT and well said!!!!!!!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#10 Jul 31, 2012
WWJD wrote:
SDA Cult member caught influenced by Evil Spirit
That's nothing. I have caught a Seventh-day Adventist leader being an evil spirit.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#11 Jul 31, 2012
CINDERS wrote:
WWJD do you honestly believe this is how you get people warned about the SDA Church? What a pathetic way of leading people Jesus. Where do you want them to go? To another place which most likely has abusers there too? Where?
The is child sexual abuse in every church/group/schools/any place where there is trust and also yes even in the homes of people - it is a bigger problem then most people care to ever admit.
The larger problem is with Laodicean Adventists being so very satisfied with subversives in the SDA church.
DANNO

London, UK

#12 Jul 31, 2012
CINDERS wrote:
WWJD do you honestly believe this is how you get people warned about the SDA Church? What a pathetic way of leading people Jesus. Where do you want them to go? To another place which most likely has abusers there too? Where?
The is child sexual abuse in every church/group/schools/any place where there is trust and also yes even in the homes of people - it is a bigger problem then most people care to ever admit.
Oh I see , you like to encourage people joining the SDA ship with the MAN MADE silly jesus and a prophet of Satan in EGW is that what GOD & the HOLY Spirit is telling you to do? You will be damned for leading people to the SDA lying stinking ship!

Dan
WWJD

Sydney, Australia

#13 Jul 31, 2012
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>That's nothing. I have caught a Seventh-day Adventist leader being an evil spirit.
From top to bottom, from SDA Cult leaders to SDA members, something is horribly, terribly and disturbingly wrong. That's why I obeyed God to come out of the SDA Cult and into Jesus' righteousness and grace.
DANNO

London, UK

#14 Jul 31, 2012
WWJD wrote:
<quoted text>
Into Jesus' arms alone, no organized religious Cult like SDA who have led astray from God's path.
Jesus never created denominations or cults like the SDA, evil people did.
I totaly agree!!

I would never lead people to SDA church! NEVER!

It would be great to see it sink during my lifetime!

Dan
birdman

Arthur, IL

#15 Jul 31, 2012
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>The larger problem is with Laodicean Adventists being so very satisfied with subversives in the SDA church.
Shubee still doing his False judging, because many dont believe in his Garbage.
WWJD

Sydney, Australia

#16 Jul 31, 2012
DANNO wrote:
<quoted text>
I totaly agree!!
I would never lead people to SDA church! NEVER!
It would be great to see it sink during my lifetime!
Dan
You would never lead people to God's Holy Scripture either because according to you, there are only 53 books and not 66 books in Bible.

And where does this leave all the billions of Christians in history who trusted in all 66 books, are they all deceived and lost according to you?
WWJD

Sydney, Australia

#17 Jul 31, 2012
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
Shubee still doing his False judging, because many dont believe in his Garbage.
I was thinking the same about you!

The sad thing about you Birdman is that you are convinced that EGW was a true teacher and that SDA Cult teach all truth and that we are all evil trying to deceive you. I cannot see much hope for you, just like the Sabbath keeping legalistic Pharisee's, they too were convinced like you that they were right and everyone else wrong and evil.
birdman

Arthur, IL

#18 Jul 31, 2012
WWSD alias wwjd is here doing the Devils work for sure.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#19 Jul 31, 2012
birdman wrote:
WWSD alias wwjd is here doing the Devils work for sure.
I think that maybe WWJD is aka Tony.
birdman

Arthur, IL

#20 Jul 31, 2012
WWJD wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking the same about you!
The sad thing about you Birdman is that you are convinced that EGW was a true teacher and that SDA Cult teach all truth and that we are all evil trying to deceive you. I cannot see much hope for you, just like the Sabbath keeping legalistic Pharisee's, they too were convinced like you that they were right and everyone else wrong and evil.
Again a LIE from your MOUTH !!!!!

PROVE that I use EGW on here !!!!!!!
PROVE IT!!!!!!!
PROVE IT !!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I Believe Ellen G. White was a Prophet (May '17) 17 min JesusWasAJew -Goo... 159
Did Jesus or the Apostles change the day of wor... 21 min Frindly 78
Does sabbath day still exist 29 min Frindly 547
Who was Melchizedek 37 min JesusWasAJew -Goo... 6
The Millenium is 1000 years in heaven,,, 46 min Yeshua-CloneOfYAH... 9
Torah, Old Law and 10 Commandments. 1 hr Lay Worker 600
Sun made after the Earth 2 hr Lay Worker 39
More from around the web