Dr Ben CARSON for PRESIDENT?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Debbie Reid

Apple Valley, CA

#1 Feb 16, 2013
He said on Fox News (Hannity) that he had "no skeletons in the closet". What if they ever find out which church he belongs to! Which church is it?
nozy

Chino, CA

#2 Feb 16, 2013
The GC will not allow anyone to go against SOP counsel. He will have no SDA support
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#3 Feb 16, 2013
nozy wrote:
The GC will not allow anyone to go against SOP counsel. He will have no SDA support
SOP? is that Son Of Perdition?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#4 Feb 16, 2013
nozy wrote:
OK, I guess that you think you are now a prophet. What a joke. I know plenty that would be all for him. You probably voted for Obama, the demon seed.
Sheik Yerbouti

Southampton, PA

#5 Feb 18, 2013
OzarkWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I guess that you think you are now a prophet. What a joke. I know plenty that would be all for him. You probably voted for Obama, the demon seed.
Maybe you are unaware this is the 21st century and sand people do not believe in 'demons.'
j bates

United States

#6 Feb 18, 2013
who would ever vote fir Ben? Ask Danno what EGW said!5

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#7 Feb 18, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you are unaware this is the 21st century and sand people do not believe in 'demons.'
on't understand sarcasm?? Poor you. BTW, there are demons all around.
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#8 Feb 18, 2013
Why would Dr Ben Carson attend a meeting like this?

"The conferance was entitled "Rethink". where the obvious goal of the meeting would be to find unity among religions, even if it means finding outside of biblical teaching and Truth."

"One observer of the conferance wrote, "for nearly two thousand years, most professing Christians have seen the bible as the foundation for the christian faith. The overall view at the "Rethink Conferance", however, is that Christianty, as we have known it,has run its course and must be replaced."

"Speakers insisted that Christianity must be re-thought and reinvented if the name of Jesus Christ is going to survive here on planet earth now that we are in the twenty-first century."
Klink

Kazakhstan

#9 Feb 18, 2013

Had no idea he was SDA. He made some good points on healthcare & HSA. Too bad it'll never happen.

He did seem a bit aloof of who Obama really is tho. Maybe he was just going to speak since he was asked to.
Chris

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Feb 18, 2013
As soon as the public finds our that your church does abortions and has a false prophet and hates the Catholic Church Carson is out the Door. I have personlay informed
Hannity on email of all of these issues.....

Embarrassing to be a Dr and say tht you want to help people and yet allow abortions to go on.....You will all
be exposed for your sins.
Klink

Kazakhstan

#11 Feb 18, 2013
Chris wrote:
As soon as the public finds our that your church does abortions and has a false prophet and hates the Catholic Church Carson is out the Door. I have personlay informed
Hannity on email of all of these issues.....
Embarrassing to be a Dr and say tht you want to help people and yet allow abortions to go on.....You will all
be exposed for your sins.

It was the Catholic politicians who made abortion legal. And if he's driven out for telling Bible truth I guess that shows who has power today. Wont be the first and does not make the RC right.

SDA hospitals BTW do not perform abortions. Those are done in abortion clinics. Show me an SDA hospital offering this service? or is a secret abortion practice? Just admit you're a liar chris. Your theology is a failure and so is this abortion disinfo.

Should we talk about what all goes on in the Catholic hospitals? They founded all hospitals while in Jerusalem thus responsible for suppressing the cure for everything from cancer to the common cold. They havent cured anything. SDA hospitals you will find offer an holistic alternative that actually cures many diseases. I used to have diabetes, high cholesterol and HBP w/meds - all gone today thanks to SDA healthcare. Only think I should have done it 15 years sooner!
Klink

Kazakhstan

#12 Feb 18, 2013
chris continues: "has a false prophet"

Well im not even SDA but its odd you have a problem with this while supporting the RC & pope.
Chris

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Feb 18, 2013
Shoud we talk about how the Seventh Day Adventist did
not help the Jews during the war in Germany. Google up
Do SDA do Abortions in their hospitals.....See the results

Do the SDA hate Catholics and Jews....Yes
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#14 Feb 19, 2013
Klink wrote:
chris continues: "has a false prophet"
Well im not even SDA but its odd you have a problem with this while supporting the RC & pope.
CHRIS never has PROOF, just a big MOUTH is all
Lay Worker

Myrtleford, Australia

#15 Feb 19, 2013
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
CHRIS never has PROOF, just a big MOUTH is all
Exactly as Frychickmanure
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#16 Feb 19, 2013
"Frychickmanure" reponds to ROUND MOUTH/LW have a nice day.
Chris

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Feb 19, 2013
Wikipedia is the proof of Abortions....Look it up..

Do Adventist hate Catholics....Yes

Do Adventist hate the Jews....Yes

Do Adventist have a plagerist for a prophet ....Yes

Do Adventist have a liar for a prophet ....Yes

How many members have left the church...Millions????

How many pastors and theologins left the church???????

Sorry Adventisim will be exposed for the world to see
all the fraud they have given the world.
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#18 Feb 19, 2013
"Wikipedia is the proof of Abortions....Look it up"

WIKIPEDIA is not Biblical most of the time, put there by mans thoughts
Klink

Kazakhstan

#20 Feb 19, 2013
birdman wrote:
WIKIPEDIA is not Biblical most of the time, put there by mans thoughts

Contains referenced history that confirms the Bible.)
Klink

Kazakhstan

#21 Feb 19, 2013
Chris wrote:
Do Adventist hate Catholics....Yes
Do Adventist hate the Jews....Yes

Again, im not SDA. Reading & sharing Bible truth about the Roman harlot or the state of Israel is not hate. You are just upset by this Bible truth and your failed theology.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Jesus Sabbath 12 min Yeshua-CloneOfGod... 251
The 7th Day: Fact and Fiction 2 hr Earburner 1,268
Jesus stated Ten C's was their JEWISH LAW (Aug '13) 14 hr ichiwawa 979
Things Adventists deal with 16 hr Patriot 10
The Israeli Sabbath is a Covenant and a Festival (Oct '13) 16 hr ichiwawa 1,174
Jim Hohnberger Affair and Confession (Sep '11) 22 hr Lay Worker 116
the mystery of christ Wed Lay Worker 89
Pull your children out of the Adventist Schools (Jun '09) Aug 4 Canuck Schmuck 463
More from around the web