ROBERT TWO

Australia

#124 Oct 8, 2012
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert, you left out some
John 1:1 "Word was God"
John 1:14 "Word became Flesh"
The WORD WAS GOD does not mean was A god.
It mean FAMILY
The world CANNOT receive the spirit of TRUTH.
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#125 Oct 8, 2012
ROBERT TWO wrote:
<quoted text> The WORD WAS GOD does not mean was A god.
It mean FAMILY
The world CANNOT receive the spirit of TRUTH.
It means God and Word are one and the same.
ROBERT TWO

Australia

#126 Oct 8, 2012
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
It means God and Word are one and the same.
So you are saying.
Let US make man in our IMAGE isnot plural.US & OUR.
The Virtue of Truth

San Antonio, TX

#127 Oct 9, 2012
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
BIRDMAN DOES NOT LIE!!!
They have everything on record in Heaven. Isn't that awesome?

lol
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#128 Oct 9, 2012
ROBERT TWO wrote:
<quoted text> So you are saying.
Let US make man in our IMAGE isnot plural.US & OUR.
CORRECT!!!!!
Dennis

Yucaipa, CA

#129 Oct 9, 2012
So if God (Them) created mankind in Their image, that image would include a feminine component would it not? What part of 'God' is the feminine characteristic?
ROBERT TWO

Adelaide, Australia

#130 Oct 9, 2012
Dennis wrote:
So if God (Them) created mankind in Their image, that image would include a feminine component would it not? What part of 'God' is the feminine characteristic?
In heaven and the new earth we will all be NEUTAR.
Male and female were only to get the population to a certian level.
There will be no marrying or giving in marriage.

Going down the line of female is no use. As there will be no males either.
Dennis

Yucaipa, CA

#131 Oct 9, 2012
ROBERT TWO wrote:
<quoted text>
In heaven and the new earth we will all be NEUTAR.
Male and female were only to get the population to a certian level.
There will be no marrying or giving in marriage.
Going down the line of female is no use. As there will be no males either.
I was not speaking of our situation 'after the fact', but what occurred at Creation 'before the fact'.

BTW-I don't believe for one minute that humanity will be Neuter on the earth made new. Jesus was making a statement as to what would be the case during the 1000 year period when the earth would be desolate, BEFORE God puts the earth back in it's original condition. And in that Jesus only said that there would be no marrying during that period of time. The original condition of the earth was that both animals and mankind were created male and female, in the image and likeness of their Creators. They were all PERFECT. God does not make mistakes, nor do THEY need to change something that was created perfectly.

All of this is speculation, as no one know what will actually happen. I just know that we will all be supremely happy, content and fulfilled by being with Jesus for eternity.
Jesus is the Truth

Sydney, Australia

#133 Oct 9, 2012
I believe because I love the truth, and God's Holy Bible contains truth. That's why I believe.
Dennis

Yucaipa, CA

#135 Oct 9, 2012
Jesus is the Truth wrote:
I believe because I love the truth, and God's Holy Bible contains truth. That's why I believe.
Yes, the Bible DOES contain truth, and that truth is found ONLY in the words of Jesus as He gave them to His own disciples. Jesus was aware of the dangers inherent in stating truth without a foil against which to measure it. This is why Jesus gave the prophecy of the Wheat and the Weeds, and warned of false prophets and apostles that would come after Him speaking lies as if they were truth, and claiming that this information came from Him.

Jesus knew that anyone could believe anything irrespective of its juxtaposition to truth. He knew that for most people that if IT sounds like truth, and comes from the mouth of someone that CLAIMS to be OF GOD even if they are not, then those people would BELIEVE it to be true, again irrespective of whether it is true or not.

This will be the case with respect to the 5 Foolish Bridesmaids of Matt. 25:1-13. It is the case for those described in the prophecy to Leodicea in Rev. 3. Jesus gives warning of this in Matt. 24:4,5,11, and many other places.

It is THIS belief that puts people on the WIDE road, all the while thinking that they have gone through the narrow gate. John, the beloved disciple of Jesus, to whom Jesus gave the prophecy in Revelation says this:

"There are many deceivers about in the world, refusing to admit that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh. They are the Deceiver; they are the Antichrist, watch yourselves, or all our work will be lost and not get the reward it deserves. IF ANYBODY DOES NOT KEEP WITHIN THE TEACHING OF CHRIST BUT GOES BEYOND IT, HE CANNOT HAVE GOD WITH HIM; ONLY THOSE WHO KEEP TO WHAT HE TAUGHT CAN HAVE THE DOCTRINE, YOU MUST NOT RECEIVE HIM IN YOUR HOUSE OR EVEN GIVE HIM A GREETING. TO GREET HIM WOULD MAKE YOU A PARTNER IN HIS WICKED WORK." 2 John 7-9. Jerusalem Bible.

Jesus KNEW that someone would come at the urging of Satan to promote his own words as equal to or even above the words of Jesus. For someone to do this, or to believe what someone like this espouses, is to invite destruction to come upon yourself, and to be as was the uninvited guest at the marriage feast given by the King (Matt 22:1-14) who was thrown out into the outer darkness, where there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

It is a mistake to think that you are automatically protected because you believe that the Bible is the 100 % inspired, inerrant, inviolate word of God, from cover to cover. God ALWAYS gives people a choice as to what they will believe. If you believe that you cannot be fooled into believing a lie as if it is the truth because God will not allow it to happen to you, then you are already fooled.
Rockroller

Yucaipa, CA

#136 Oct 11, 2012
Dennis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the Bible DOES contain truth, and that truth is found ONLY in the words of Jesus as He gave them to His own disciples. Jesus was aware of the dangers inherent in stating truth without a foil against which to measure it. This is why Jesus gave the prophecy of the Wheat and the Weeds, and warned of false prophets and apostles that would come after Him speaking lies as if they were truth, and claiming that this information came from Him.
Jesus knew that anyone could believe anything irrespective of its juxtaposition to truth. He knew that for most people that if IT sounds like truth, and comes from the mouth of someone that CLAIMS to be OF GOD even if they are not, then those people would BELIEVE it to be true, again irrespective of whether it is true or not.
This will be the case with respect to the 5 Foolish Bridesmaids of Matt. 25:1-13. It is the case for those described in the prophecy to Leodicea in Rev. 3. Jesus gives warning of this in Matt. 24:4,5,11, and many other places.
It is THIS belief that puts people on the WIDE road, all the while thinking that they have gone through the narrow gate. John, the beloved disciple of Jesus, to whom Jesus gave the prophecy in Revelation says this:
"There are many deceivers about in the world, refusing to admit that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh. They are the Deceiver; they are the Antichrist, watch yourselves, or all our work will be lost and not get the reward it deserves. IF ANYBODY DOES NOT KEEP WITHIN THE TEACHING OF CHRIST BUT GOES BEYOND IT, HE CANNOT HAVE GOD WITH HIM; ONLY THOSE WHO KEEP TO WHAT HE TAUGHT CAN HAVE THE DOCTRINE, YOU MUST NOT RECEIVE HIM IN YOUR HOUSE OR EVEN GIVE HIM A GREETING. TO GREET HIM WOULD MAKE YOU A PARTNER IN HIS WICKED WORK." 2 John 7-9. Jerusalem Bible.
Jesus KNEW that someone would come at the urging of Satan to promote his own words as equal to or even above the words of Jesus. For someone to do this, or to believe what someone like this espouses, is to invite destruction to come upon yourself, and to be as was the uninvited guest at the marriage feast given by the King (Matt 22:1-14) who was thrown out into the outer darkness, where there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth.
It is a mistake to think that you are automatically protected because you believe that the Bible is the 100 % inspired, inerrant, inviolate word of God, from cover to cover. God ALWAYS gives people a choice as to what they will believe. If you believe that you cannot be fooled into believing a lie as if it is the truth because God will not allow it to happen to you, then you are already fooled.
Good post Dennis. That about says it all. Thanks.
DANNO

London, UK

#137 Oct 11, 2012
Dennis wrote:
<quoted text>
Dennis.

Excellent post! only a fool would dare to argue with those points in your post!
Sadly, the SEEDS of WEEDS [Matt 13: 24-26] are more appealing to the decieved because they DO NOT have 100% love for the TRUTH!! That's the bottom line!
If they loved the TRUTH 100% they would REJECT PAUL the fake apostle but because his false gospel taste sweeter then the REAL GOSPEL of Jesus CHRIST they cannot see the TRUTH in Jesus WORDS!

Jesus has predicted this would happen to his TRUTH!! Matt 7: 21-23 & Matt 15: 8-9 & Matt 22: 14 & 1st John 3: 4 & John 9: 31 God does NOT know them and CANNOT hear their PRAYERS!!
Prov 28: 9

Dan
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#138 Oct 11, 2012
Dennis wrote:
<quoted text>
Another fly by nite interpretation that does not fit Scripture.
Dennis

Yucaipa, CA

#139 Oct 11, 2012
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
Another fly by nite interpretation that does not fit Scripture.
Birdman, your mouth is moving but no sound is coming out. PLEASE, don't just SAY something, PROVE it with Scripture, especially the words of Jesus. If I am wrong I would really like to know it. But I cannot know where I am wrong if you don't SHOW me with proof that is credible.
christine

La Crescenta, CA

#140 Oct 11, 2012
So wiseman change your name again to virtue of truth.
Still deceptive I see. Same ole same ole wiseman
Tring to fool everyone again
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#141 Oct 11, 2012
Dennis wrote:
<quoted text>
Birdman, your mouth is moving but no sound is coming out. PLEASE, don't just SAY something, PROVE it with Scripture, especially the words of Jesus. If I am wrong I would really like to know it. But I cannot know where I am wrong if you don't SHOW me with proof that is credible.
I can't because you reject the Bible the Written Word of God.

No-one can show a person who rejects the Word.
The Virtue of Truth

San Antonio, TX

#142 Oct 11, 2012
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
How is the bible the written word of God?
Rockroller

Yucaipa, CA

#143 Oct 12, 2012
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
No he doesn't. I know Dennis and he is a follower of Jesus and totally agrees with what Jesus said as given to us by His eyewitnesses. Now, birdbrain, IF you have anything to correct, then DO it by using the words of Jesus. Why? Because the words of anyone else means NOTHING. Or don't you believe what Jesus warned us about in Matt. 7 and 13?
Rockroller

Yucaipa, CA

#144 Oct 12, 2012
The Virtue of Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
How is the bible the written word of God?
Yes, birdman, show us your proof that the whole bible IS the word of God. I dare you!
The Virtue of Truth

San Antonio, TX

#145 Oct 12, 2012
The devil will not prove anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Investigative Judgement is False Doctrine (May '15) 2 hr Lay Worker 2,505
Freemasonry in Adventism (Jul '07) 6 hr RazeSDA 1,062
Is a one world religion coming in the future? 6 hr Saved By Grace 111
WHY do SDA LOOSE so many MEMBERS! SHOCKING! 8 hr Zog Has-fallen 90
Absent From the Body (2) 8 hr Bible Only 167
Pieter Barkhuizen ([email protected]) (Mar '15) 9 hr SDA KillsBabies G... 3
+++ WHY ARE SABBATH HATERS ON a SDA FORUM +++ (Dec '13) 23 hr 10commandments 716
More from around the web