MANY SDA's believe WEDNESDAY Crucifix...
Gerhard Ebersoehn

Moscow, Russia

#3818 Sep 30, 2014
... concocted of lies upon lies upon lies the SDA pastor Reg declares, <<<John 20:1-17 from just before sunset Sabbath Mt 28:1 when she (Mary) found the tomb empty and meeting Jesus>>>.

NO WORD OF TRUTH, you bastard son of the devil, Reg!
Gerhard Ebersoehn

Moscow, Russia

#3819 Sep 30, 2014
That's it. For the umpteenth time I have done with Reg. But this time it's final. I have done with Reg as I have done with all SDAs and all Wednesday and Friday crossites.

I cannot think of anything, more, to say about this non-issue.
STEENBERG

Willard, NC

#3821 Oct 1, 2014
Gerhard Ebersoehn wrote:
Improvement ...
... as happy as pigs __wallowing__ in their own mental dung.
... again, no difference!
YOU are the pig...old GROOTMAAG! Sies!
Alex

Australia

#3822 Oct 2, 2014
Gerhard Ebersoehn wrote:
To me it appears without a doubt all Saturdayists Friday or Wednesday crossites no difference are retards and like pigs as happy hallowing in their own mental dung.
THEY ARE SEALED with unbreakable SEAL OF DOOM and ignorance forevermore!
GE - Being a mid week crucifixionist - I guess that includes me. Golly. Remember salvation is not based on crossite theory.
Reg

Rhodes, Australia

#3823 Oct 2, 2014
Hello Gerhard your post 3799 you still believe the SDA,s version from your youth that evening starts when the sun goes past midday like you they haven’t changed Afternoon followed by evening---GEN 1:5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.---evening is the first half of the 24hr day and day is 12hrs so evening is 12hr---JN 11:9 Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world.---the creator speaking
Reg

Rhodes, Australia

#3824 Oct 2, 2014
Hello Gerhard you say John 12:1 is not Friday 6 days before passover
V2 says they made Him a supper in between was after Sabbath, Saturday night
So Friday was the 9th Sabbath the 10th Sunday evening after Sabbath the 11th and all that happens that night supper Mary Anointed Jesus Judas betrayal
The next day Sunday He rode triumphantly into Jerusalem =Sunday 11th
Now you have Him arriving at Jerusalem that day, so do the first 3 Gospels
Then everything John wrote from John 10:22 to John 12:11 is a lie there is a lie there is a problem here Mathew, Mark, and Luke have the walk from Jericho to Jerusalem in the spring arriving on Sunday the 11th but John from--- JN 10:22 And it was at Jerusalem the feast of the dedication, and it was winter.---John 12:1 is in the winter time making His walk from Jericho 3 months earlier and John wrote his Gospel 20 years later and filled in what the first 3 gospel writers left out
Sunday 11 Jesus was in the temple at sun set beginning ot Monday Mark 11:11
Monday 12 first day in temple
Tuesday 13 last day in temple
Tuesday 13 on the Mount of Olives
Tuesday---MK 14:1 After two days was the feast of the passover, and of unleavened bread: and the chief priests and the scribes sought how they might take him by craft, and put him to death.
MK 14:2 But they said, Not on the feast day, lest there be an uproar of the people.
Passover on 15th Thursday
Ex 12:3 the 10th choosing the lamb Sabbath V6 14th day at evening is the 15th first day of Passover---MK 14:12 And the first day of unleavened bread, when they killed the passover, his disciples said unto him, Where wilt thou that we go and prepare that thou mayest eat the passover?---between the 2 evenings 1st day of 7 from 15th to 21st
Evening Thursday ---evening 1=15th
Thursday----------day
evening Friday -------evening 2=16th
Friday---------- day
Evening Sabbath -----evening 3=17th
Sabbath ----------day 3 Reservation Mat 28:1
Reg

Rhodes, Australia

#3825 Oct 2, 2014
Hello Posters
The first evening is the 15th---DEUT 16:3 Thou shalt eat no leavened bread with it; seven days shalt thou eat unleavened bread therewith, even the bread of affliction; for thou camest forth out of the land of Egypt in haste: that thou mayest remember the day when thou camest forth out of the land of Egypt all the days of thy life.

DEUT 16:4 And there shall be no leavened bread seen with thee in all thy coast seven days; neither shall there any thing of the flesh, which thou sacrificedst the first day at even, remain all night until the morning.
DEUT 16:5 Thou mayest not sacrifice the passover within any of thy gates, which the LORD thy God giveth thee:
DEUT 16:6 But at the place which the LORD thy God shall choose to place his name in, there thou shalt sacrifice the passover at even, at the going down of the sun, at the season that thou camest forth out of Egypt.
EX 12:15 Seven days shall ye eat unleavened bread; even the first day ye shall put away leaven out of your houses: for whosoever eateth leavened bread from the first day until the seventh day, that soul shall be cut off from Israel.

EX 12:16 And in the first day there shall be an holy convocation, and in the seventh day there shall be an holy convocation to you; no manner of work shall be done in them, save that which every man must eat, that only may be done of you.
EX 12:18 In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at even, ye shall eat unleavened bread, until the one and twentieth day of the month at even.
EX 12:19 Seven days shall there be no leaven found in your houses: for whosoever eateth that which is leavened, even that soul shall be cut off from the congregation of Israel, whether he be a stranger, or born in the land.
EX 13:6 Seven days thou shalt eat unleavened bread, and in the seventh day shall be a feast to the LORD.
EX 13:7 Unleavened bread shall be eaten seven days; and there shall no leavened bread be seen with thee, neither shall there be leaven seen with thee in all thy quarters.
EX 23:15 Thou shalt keep the feast of unleavened bread:(thou shalt eat unleavened bread seven days, as I commanded thee, in the time appointed of the month Abib; for in it thou camest out from Egypt: and none shall appear before me empty:)
DEUT 16:6 But at the place which the LORD thy God shall choose to place his name in, there thou shalt sacrifice the passover at even, at the going down of the sun, at the season that thou camest forth out of Egypt.
The passover lamb was killed after the beginning of the 15th when the sun went down this is almost 50 years after the Exodus
This is Gods word you have a choice
1 to believe God of the OT or Gerhard and Alex who claim 8 days, your decision
will tell who you worship the creator or the created
Christ or Alex who has 8 days
Christ was crucified on the 14th but died at twilight on the 15th between the 2
evenings at the going down of the sun
Reg

Rhodes, Australia

#3826 Oct 2, 2014
hello Gerhard
these 3 texts have the cart before the horse
Mat 26:20, precede Mat 26:17 the last supper
Mark 14:17:18 precedes 14:12 the last supper
Luke 22:14 precedes 22:7 last supper
Last supper was on the beginning of 14th Wednesday preparation of passover
The first day of ULB and passover is the 15th Mark 14:12 are all the 7 days of passover being killed on 14th day at even and not the 14th day there IS NOT ONE TEXT with 8 days use Gods word for the passover
Your word is worth nothing
Gerhard Ebersoehn

South Africa

#3827 Oct 2, 2014
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/seventh-d...
Shad:
Yes I deserve a whipping, in haste I made a mistake, in writing
1 Now on the FIRST day of the week, very early in the morning, they, and certain other women with them, came to the tomb bringing the spices which they had prepared.LK 24
Here two apostles declare from the First day to TODAY is the 3rd day since Christ rose on Sunday the First day of the week
but everyone knew what I meant by presenting the next paragraph, except ge
never the less, I apologize
The sentence should state
Here the two Apostles declare from the crucification of Christ 3 days ago, from Today, the FIRST day of the week or third day,
Lets let ge have his time in the Sun

GE:
If you but stayed with your <mistake> you might have HIT THE TRUTH. But because you did see your <mistake>, you turned a blind eye to it under the fallow self-righteous pretence of an apology in order to excuse and justify your all out LIE. The perfect exemplar of the HYPOCRITE, you are Shad.
Gerhard Ebersoehn

South Africa

#3828 Oct 2, 2014

Reg:

Gerard the last passover had errors which you chose to believe or not about 200BC the time of the evening sacrifice was changed from evening ---EX 29:39 The one lamb thou shalt offer in the morning; and the other lamb thou shalt offer at even: EX 29:39

GE:

The audacity of the FOOL: <<the last passover had errors>>

The STUPIDITY of the audacious: <<the last PASSOVER ---EX 29:39>>—<<<the last passover had errors which you chose to believe or not about 200BC the time of the evening sacrifice was changed from evening ---EX 29:39 The one lamb thou shalt offer in the morning; and the other lamb thou shalt offer at even: EX 29:39>>>
Gerhard Ebersoehn

South Africa

#3829 Oct 2, 2014

Reg:

Jesus arrived in Bethany 6 days before Passover that would reach to Wednesday
Friday----------day 1

GE:

Yes, IF <<Friday----------day 1>>, Jesus would have <<arrived in Bethany 6 days before Passover that would reach to Wednesday>>.

But it is you, Reg, who LIES, <<Friday----------day 1>>!
Gerhard Ebersoehn

South Africa

#3830 Oct 2, 2014

Reg:

Gerard you say it took all day to bury Jesus well what a blue you have made they did not have time to prepare Jesus because the sun had set Mat 27:57, and the women on Friday purchased spices and prepared them and early Sunday morning they came to finish the burial.
If it took all day to bury Him what did they do all that day, for they did not purchase the spices until the Friday and were waiting for the 7th day Sabbath to finish to prepare the body
Your belief is full of holes Luke 23:54,55 say they put Him in the tomb and He was there a full day and the next day Friday they bought the spices THEN THEY RESTED THE SABBATH Mark 23:56 last half Mark 16:1 and on Sunday morning at daylight the WOMEN not Mary went to the tomb to finish the burial so you are one third right it took 3 days to bury Him and they still did not do it.

GE:

All the time in the world won’t be time enough for you to bury your lies before the day of judgment; and all the lies in the world won’t be enough to bury your lies in before the face of God.

In these few lines from you, LIES like:

1) <<they did not have time to prepare Jesus>>
2) <<because the sun had set>> Mat 27:57>>
3) << the sun had set Mat 27:57>>
4) <<the women on Friday purchased>>
5) <<on Friday purchased spices and prepared them>>
6) <<early Sunday morning they came to finish the burial>>
7) <<they did not purchase the spices until the Friday>>
8) <<they were waiting for the 7th day Sabbath to finish to prepare the body>>
9) <<Luke 23:54,55 say they put Him in the tomb>>
10) <<He was there a full day and the next day Friday>>
11) <<the next day Friday they bought the spices>>
12) <<they bought the spices THEN THEY RESTED THE SABBATH>>
13) <<Mark 23:56>>
14) <<THEY RESTED THE SABBATH last half Mark 16:1>>
15) <<the WOMEN … went to the tomb to finish the burial>>
16) <<it took 3 days to bury Him>>
17) <<and they still did not do it.>>

So you, Reg, are 100% a LYING LIAR!
Alex

Australia

#3831 Oct 2, 2014
Reg wrote:
Hello Posters
The first evening is the 15th---DEUT 16:3 Thou shalt eat no leavened bread with it; seven days shalt thou eat unleavened bread therewith, even the bread of affliction; for thou camest forth out of the land of Egypt in haste: that thou mayest remember the day when thou camest forth out of the land of Egypt all the days of thy life.
DEUT 16:4 And there shall be no leavened bread seen with thee in all thy coast seven days; neither shall there any thing of the flesh, which thou sacrificedst the first day at even, remain all night until the morning.
EX 12:15 Seven days shall ye eat unleavened bread; even the first day ye shall put away leaven out of your houses: for whosoever eateth leavened bread from the first day until the seventh day, that soul shall be cut off from Israel.
EX 12:16 And in the first day there shall be an holy convocation, and in the seventh day there shall be an holy convocation to you; no manner of work shall be done in them, save that which every man must eat, that only may be done of you.
EX 12:18 In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at even, ye shall eat unleavened bread, until the one and twentieth day of the month at even.
The passover lamb was killed after the beginning of the 15th when the sun went down this is almost 50 years after the Exodus
This is Gods word you have a choice
1 to believe God of the OT or Gerhard and Alex who claim 8 days, your decision
will tell who you worship the creator or the created
Christ or Alex who has 8 days
Christ was crucified on the 14th but died at twilight on the 15th between the 2
evenings at the going down of the sun
Reg - the Last Supper on 14 Nisan was on Day of Preparation/Lord's Passover, 24 hours before the Feast of ULB. In support of 8 days of ULB, with the Feast occurring on the 2nd of 8 days -

Luke 22:7 "Then came the day of unleavened bread, when the passover must be killed."

The question you must ask is - is this day the 14 Nisan or 15 Nisan? Was the Passover killed on 14th or 15th Nisan? If the 14th then it correlates perfectly with Exodus 12:18 and keeps the 7 days of Feast of ULB (once the sacrifice is killed) in Deuteronomy.

A reminder that "at even" is after noon on 14 Nisan for time was needed to take the dead sacrifice and roast it for it to be eaten that evening on 15 Nisan at the Feast of ULB.

The bread at the Last Supper would have been ULB for Christ was without sin. 1 John 3:5 "And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin."

Can we please dispense with the unnecessary comments - "...to believe God of the OT or Gerhard and Alex who claim 8 days, your decision will tell who you worship the creator or the created
Christ or Alex who has 8 days". This type of wording is false as it reciprocally in your mind establishes that those who believe a strict 7 day ULB are of the devil and only you are of God. It therefore becomes an egotistical statement - something which I try to refrain from making to others. It certainly does not advance your argument in a sincere way. Fact is 14th "at even" to 21st "at even" is 8 days not 7. I want no one to worship me and certainly not on account of Scriptural interpretation on which many topics, including this one, sadly, are varied.

Even if I and others are wrong on this particular interpretation, despite Luke 22:7 and other, including Gospel, verses not mentioned, salvation is by grace not by "theological discussions" or crossites theory. I like nutting things out but my local Pastor reminded me of the simplicity of salvation. Nevertheless you still have verses like Luke 22:7 to contend with. Christ was not alive in body at start 15 Nisan - that day being the first of three.

Your statement of "The passover lamb was killed after the beginning of the 15th when the sun went down" cannot be true.
Gerhard Ebersoehn

South Africa

#3832 Oct 2, 2014
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/seventh-d ...

Reg:

Friday arrived at Bethany day 1
Stayed with Lazars Sabbath day 2
end of Sabbath eve of Sunday feast at Simons house eve of day 3
Sunday triumphant entry into Jerusalem day 3
Monday eve of, in the temple at sunset Mark 11 returns to Bethany eve of Monday day 4
Monday first day in the temple day 4
Eve of Tuesday return to Bethany Mark 11:19 eve of day 5
Tuesday last day in temple day 5
Last day in temple day 5
Tuesday goes to Mount of Olives day 5
Wednesday by SDA bible commentary in retirement day 6
My church can’t get a text for Wednesday
They have the Lords Supper after sunset Thursday beginning of Friday ,like all of you that believe in a Friday Crucifixion

GE:

All LIES!

Lie:
<<Friday arrived at Bethany day 1>>

Truth:
“Six days before Days (of ULB) visited Lazarus where he stayed”--- Sabbath ‘day 1’;

Half the truth is full the lie:
<<Stayed with Lazars Sabbath day 2>>

The plain truth:
Came where Lazarus lived where they gave Him a meal --- day ONE!

Convoluted confused concocted conflated conflicting LIE:
<<end of Sabbath eve of Sunday feast at Simons house eve of day 3>>

The plain truth still stood on day ONE the day Jesus visited Lazarus where he stayed and they gave Him a meal, but Reg has REACHED <<day 3>> already?! For heaven’s sake!!!

The typical ‘Reg-LIE’:
<<Sunday triumphant entry into Jerusalem day 3>>

The written TRUTH:
“The NEXT day” i.e., five days before the Days of ULB John 12:12.“The next day” means and is,‘day 2’.
And the actual TRUTH was Jesus did not enter into Jerusalem <<eve of day>> which was <<eve of Sunday>>, but during bright and early daylight, "the next DAY".

Who can blame me for cursing this idiot?!

….no, forget the rest of his blasphemous nonsense … I’m not going further with it. It only is bad for my soul.
Gerhard Ebersoehn

South Africa

#3833 Oct 2, 2014
Alex wrote:
the Last Supper on 14 Nisan was on Day of Preparation/Lord's Passover, 24 hours before the Feast of ULB. In support of 8 days of ULB, with the Feast occurring on the 2nd of 8 days -
Alex, only one amendment, actually a correction, as follows,

The Last Supper on 14 Nisan was on the day of "The-Preparation-of-the-P assover-of-Yahweh’ John 19:14—CORRECT!

Which was 24 hours before the Feast of ULB—CORRECT!

Which is in support of an 8-days-of-passover, passover--CORRECT.

But this ‘8-days-of-passover-passover’, is NOT 8 days of ULB, but consisted of "the first day of / for seven days ULB" PRECEDED by “the first, first day ye shall REMOVE LEAVEN” and “KILL the passover (sacrifice)” on—“the fourteenth day of the month”.

The Feast of ULB occurred from on the 2nd of the 8 days of the Passover-Feast(-Period), from "on the first day thou shalt not eat anything leavened …(for)…seven days thou shalt eat ULB”.

“The Preparation of the Passover” WAS passover; “Seven days ULB” of passover also were passover.

Remember it is Josephus and not the Law who called the passover an eight days feast.
The Law calls both the “seven days ULB” and “this day—the fourteenth day ye shall kill the passover” Exodus 12:14 and 8,“a memorial a FEAST to the LORD—a FEAST by Ordinance / Law / Ethics / Institution / Service.
Gerhard Ebersoehn

South Africa

#3834 Oct 2, 2014
The Law in Deuteronomy speaks of the Feast of ULB in terms of "six" and "seven" days.

The Feast of ULB is never spoken of in terms of "seven" and "eight" days.

Not even Josephus; Josephus speaks of the WHOLE PASSOVER PERIOD as an eight-days 'Feast'.
Gerhard Ebersoehn

South Africa

#3835 Oct 2, 2014
Alex:

<<The bread at the Last Supper would have been ULB for Christ was without sin.>>

The SDA taught you that.

History tells you the Last Supper because it was the last meal at the goings in of the day on which LEAVEN WAS REMOVED, was still leavened.'Bedikat Gamets' is the Jewish equivalent at the beginning of the fourteenth day of Abib. The search for leaven only began after this meal and next morning was celebrated with a bonfire of the 'found' leaven.
Gerhard Ebersoehn

South Africa

#3836 Oct 2, 2014
Alex wrote:
Christ was not alive in body at start 15 Nisan - that day being the first of three.
Why do you conclude that?!

Jesus was not "three days and three nights in the grave" as the WCs say; it is NOT what any Scripture says.

Therefore, WHY?!
Gerhard Ebersoehn

South Africa

#3837 Oct 2, 2014
Why do you conclude --- <<that day being the first of three>>?!
Gerhard Ebersoehn

South Africa

#3838 Oct 2, 2014
Alex:

<<The bread at the Last Supper would have been ULB for Christ was without sin.>>

The bread at the Last Supper had to be leavened because Christ was alive still, and his body and blood symbolically would GIVE LIFE when eaten in Faith in the Lord's Supper.

"OLD leaven" --- the idea of sinfulness is contained in the word and concept of "old" and age or creeping death --- not in the concept or word of 'leaven'.

'Leaven' rather conveys the ideas of Spirit and LIFE in the Bible throughout!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian folly 1 hr Taranis 257
Do You Believe What "John" Wrote? 1 hr Taranis 20
AMERICA was FOUNDED UPON GOD??????????????? 5 hr Taranis 46
Did Jesus Lie? 6 hr Lay Worker 110
The Name of God and Christ. 6 hr Lay Worker 64
America Falling Into Pope's Trap - Closer to Su... 6 hr Lay Worker 132
where are we on the Sunday Law now? 8 hr America LuvItOr L... 179