Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Judged:

Thids is a subject were looking at again as few understand the law on this.
EGW say to tell a male who is not your huasdand your marriage problems is ADULTERY.
This is long before there is a thought of SEX.
This should get ppl on side as a PECULAR PEOPLE .
SDAs today are not PECULAR PEOPLE at all.
The HOLY SPIRIT will lead you into ALL TRUTH not some or a little bit like the SDAs have.

Since: Jul 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

robert two wrote:
EGW say to tell a male who is not your huasdand your marriage problems is ADULTERY.
The HOLY SPIRIT will lead you into ALL TRUTH not some or a little bit like the SDAs have.
Very peculiar is forgiveness.

John 8v10
When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

v11
She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
robert two

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Messenger4truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Very peculiar is forgiveness.
John 8v10
When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
v11
She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
Jesus could not condemn her under HEBREW law.
You had to be an actual wiyness and he never witnessed it.
Are you saying she REPEANTED ?
Jesus said go forth and sin no more.
So he admitted something here.
The others were involved in the crime and her husband under Hebrew law had the right to have them stoned . No wonder they ran from the seen as fast as they could. Jesus was neither her FATHEWR nor her Husband so he had no right under HEBREW law to stone her or any woman as he was not a father mor a husband.
Now this should put a few cat in among the pidgeons.
Time to get TRUTH from your BIBLE and REASON TOGETHER time is not on our side any more .

Since: Jul 10

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

robert two wrote:
Old Fool.

You believe the LESSER LIGHT will lead to all truth!! How come you stated to believe in the promise of JESUS in John 16: 13 & John 14: 17 ?? Can you xplain??

Dan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

robert two wrote:
Pastor KOOT ex-wife DID NOT commit ADULERY and did NOT BREACK HER MARRIAGE VOWS nor did Ex-Pastor koot [according to him] He is now married to another woman!

1. Is Ex-Pastor Koot commiting ADULTERY according to EGW and the Bible??

2. Is KOOT guilty in breacking his vows?

3. Is Koot guilty in LYING to GOD when he promised to be with PATSY the wife he divorced for another woman?

4. In GOD's eyes and EGW is Koot new wife legally his WIFE?

5. Was the SDA pastor wrong to marry KOOT to his NEW WOMAN if he KNEW all the FACTS on KOOT?

My guess is the spirit of EGW wont allow you to answer any of my questions!! Prove me wrong!

Dan
birdman

Springfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

John 8:11 "Lord" most likly heard of Christ before and knew some of Him

"sin no more" "God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world: but that the world through Him might be saved".

Jesus gave the woman words of Mercy, in contrast with the angry words of those who was accusing her.

Jesus pointed her to the thing she needed most, which was the fordsaking of her sins.

Repentance must be honest and sincere, not onlt sorry for sin but she must turn away from it.

But even today we have those same accusers among us, who thinking they are the holy ones sent here to do The Holy Spirits work.

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

birdman wrote:
John 8:11 "Lord" most likly heard of Christ before and knew some of Him
"sin no more" "God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world: but that the world through Him might be saved".
Jesus gave the woman words of Mercy, in contrast with the angry words of those who was accusing her.
Jesus pointed her to the thing she needed most, which was the fordsaking of her sins.
Repentance must be honest and sincere, not onlt sorry for sin but she must turn away from it.
But even today we have those same accusers among us, who thinking they are the holy ones sent here to do The Holy Spirits work.
Bird.

Who are "those same accusers among us" ???

What's the difference on teaching and accusing & JUDGING?
So, if i was to show you something from SCRIPTURE would you regard that as ACCUSING, JUDGING or teaching or what? And if i was your SDA brethren what would it be?

If you were leaving /divorcing [with no biblcal grouds] your wify and marrying another WIFY would that be ADULTERY ? Would you say i was Judging or accusing or teaching you or warning you or reminding you or what? and if i was your SDA brethren what bracket would you put me in?
birdman

Springfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

Me inhim wrote:
<quoted text>
Bird.
Who are "those same accusers among us" ???
What's the difference on teaching and accusing & JUDGING?
So, if i was to show you something from SCRIPTURE would you regard that as ACCUSING, JUDGING or teaching or what? And if i was your SDA brethren what would it be?
If you were leaving /divorcing [with no biblcal grouds] your wify and marrying another WIFY would that be ADULTERY ? Would you say i was Judging or accusing or teaching you or warning you or reminding you or what? and if i was your SDA brethren what bracket would you put me in?
Those accusers know who they are.

Showing me from Scripture is the right thing to do, ME

And to answer your question about divorce, adultery is not only the act of sex like many claim. It also is the breaking of a VOW of any sort to another.[num 30:2]

Wish i knew how to seperate some sentences so I could answer all.

If I was refering to you I would tell you.
David Koot

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

Me inhim wrote:
<quoted text>
Pastor KOOT ex-wife DID NOT commit ADULERY and did NOT BREACK HER MARRIAGE VOWS nor did Ex-Pastor koot [according to him] He is now married to another woman!
1. Is Ex-Pastor Koot commiting ADULTERY according to EGW and the Bible??
2. Is KOOT guilty in breacking his vows?
3. Is Koot guilty in LYING to GOD when he promised to be with PATSY the wife he divorced for another woman?
4. In GOD's eyes and EGW is Koot new wife legally his WIFE?
5. Was the SDA pastor wrong to marry KOOT to his NEW WOMAN if he KNEW all the FACTS on KOOT?
My guess is the spirit of EGW wont allow you to answer any of my questions!! Prove me wrong!
Dan
Liar and false accuser. You are so messed up in your representation of events which occurred in my life, which you know nothing about, as to be ludicrous.

Your sleaze here is unscrupulous and beneath contempt. And it is a direct violation of the terms of service for this Board.

You have no idea what you are talking about, yet you make statements which are the very opposite of the actual events. And no, I WILL not discuss such matters on this Board.

If anyone has questions of such a personal nature, they are welcome to contact me at: davidk73002@yahoo.com.

You are doing the very work described in Scripture as the work of the devil. You are the agent of the devil on this Board. You and your lying familiar spirits are a team of workers for the devil.

Lying blasphemer! You are of your father the devil, and the works of your father you are doing.
robert two

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

Me inhim wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Fool.
You believe the LESSER LIGHT will lead to all truth!! How come you stated to believe in the promise of JESUS in John 16: 13 & John 14: 17 ?? Can you xplain??
Dan
DAN
John 16:13
The is the law of the prophets that COME LET US REASON TOGETHER
This you are unable to perform.

John 14:17
This is to people who can reasonn together. They are a class outside the run of the mill worldly peple.
They are defined by the ability to REASON TOGETHER.

DAN
Why ask such simple answers that can be defined so easily ???
robert two

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

DAN
Yon can see other people abusing you for being ignorant of simple things. They are not of the Spirit of GOD to love their enemies are they ?
They fight you at your level. They treat fire with fire lol.
You know them by their fruits.
Never be as bad as the next guy as it shows.
DAN I like you but you choose to be wrong.

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

robert two wrote:
<quoted text>
DAN
John 16:13
The is the law of the prophets that COME LET US REASON TOGETHER
This you are unable to perform.
John 14:17
This is to people who can reasonn together. They are a class outside the run of the mill worldly peple.
They are defined by the ability to REASON TOGETHER.
DAN
Why ask such simple answers that can be defined so easily ???
I think your reading a different Bible to mine!!

So, is your brethren KOOT guilty of comiting ADULTERY by divorcing PATSY and marrying another woman? yes or NO? Or is it only adultery to NONE SAD's?

Dan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

David Koot wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar and false accuser. You are so messed up in your representation of events which occurred in my life, which you know nothing about, as to be ludicrous.
Your sleaze here is unscrupulous and beneath contempt. And it is a direct violation of the terms of service for this Board.
You have no idea what you are talking about, yet you make statements which are the very opposite of the actual events. And no, I WILL not discuss such matters on this Board.
If anyone has questions of such a personal nature, they are welcome to contact me at: davidk73002@yahoo.com.
You are doing the very work described in Scripture as the work of the devil. You are the agent of the devil on this Board. You and your lying familiar spirits are a team of workers for the devil.
Lying blasphemer! You are of your father the devil, and the works of your father you are doing.
Ex-Pastor koot.

You admited several times on here that you divorced PATSY and married another woman which you set up A MINISTRY together! ARE you now calling YOURSELF a LIAR that you did NOT DIVORSE PATSY?

Dan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

Ex-Pastor koot.

You said you divorced PATSY on these links below! DID YOU LIE??

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/seventh-d...

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

David Koot wrote:
<quoted text>
On link below you admit you married another woman after divorcing PATSY! Are you now saying you LIED?
Or are you saying you married the other woman WITHOUT divorcing PATSY?

Link> http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/seventh-d...

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

robert two wrote:
DAN
Yon can see other people abusing you for being ignorant of simple things. They are not of the Spirit of GOD to love their enemies are they ?
They fight you at your level. They treat fire with fire lol.
You know them by their fruits.
Never be as bad as the next guy as it shows.
DAN I like you but you choose to be wrong.
Name the things I'm wrong on?

Do you SECRETLY REJECT 1st Tim 4: 4-5 ??

Dan
robert two

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

Me inhim wrote:
Ex-Pastor koot.
This thread is about ADULTERY.
which is not obeying the wedding contract in full.
Seems to me few understand it at all.

Try to explain till DEATH DO US PART.
Any takes ??????
David Koot

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

Me inhim wrote:
Ex-Pastor koot.
Are you really so dumb that you can't read? But no, this is not an acceptable discussion topic for this board. As for you, you have already been so totally discredited that your false assertions are not worth the time of day.

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

robert two wrote:
<quoted text> This thread is about ADULTERY.
which is not obeying the wedding contract in full.
Seems to me few understand it at all.
Try to explain till DEATH DO US PART.
Any takes ??????
Rob2

Do those LAWS on ADULTERY apply to SDA's TOO? or just NONE SDA's?

Do you think GOD accepts a marriage to a second woman if the FIRST marriage was divorced by MAN on NO BIBLICAL GROUNDS?

Dan
David Koot

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

Me inhim wrote:
<quoted text>
On link below you admit you married another woman after divorcing PATSY! Are you now saying you LIED?
Or are you saying you married the other woman WITHOUT divorcing PATSY?
Link> http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/seventh-d...
Either you are so dumb you cannot read, or you are, as typical for you, a blatant liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of42
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Seventh-day Adventist Forum right now

Search the Seventh-day Adventist Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Heaven Sanctuary idea not in the Bible 13 min Zog Has-fallen 10
CAN Investigative Judgment be PROVEN (Jan '12) 24 min Sitka happy 1,999
Who kept the Sabbath prior to Exodus? 39 min Sitka happy 658
The FIRST time a Sabbath was made Known 42 min Gerhard Ebersoehn 778
Did Noah, Abraham, or Adam keep the Sabbath? (Sep '13) 47 min Gerhard Ebersoehn 883
Freemasonry in Adventism (Jul '07) 1 hr Angel 947
"It's Jewish!" 1 hr JesusWasNOTaJew -GoogleIt 8
•••
•••
•••
•••