Christian Masturbation: - What Does T...

Christian Masturbation: - What Does The Bible Really Say About Masturbation

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“Jeremiah Was A Bullfrog!!”

Since: May 08

Ben Lomond, Tasmania

#1 Oct 29, 2008
I kid you NOT!!! In my own defence I can now say Jesus made me do it!*lol*
http://www.myintimatemarriage.com/christian/c...

Ben Lomond, Tasmania

#2 Oct 29, 2008
Just look at the "Google Ads" above and to the left! I hope they don't go down the route (Pun intended) of allowing one technique to be more "godly" that another. You can just imagine the god fearing wanker being told by his wife, the trinitarian, that it's a sin against god to use only ONE hand!!*hehehe**naughty ribbit*
Elisabeth

Seacliff, Australia

#3 Oct 29, 2008
Interesting Flash sounds very 'Tantra' technique wise which is from the eastern tradition. Good luck to them.

Ben Lomond, Tasmania

#4 Oct 29, 2008
Elisabeth wrote:
Interesting Flash sounds very 'Tantra' technique wise which is from the eastern tradition. Good luck to them.
Hmmm, yes it does! I know that in future I'm certainly going to feel just that little bit closer to god!!*lol*
Elisabeth

Seacliff, Australia

#5 Oct 30, 2008
Now now Flash on your best behaviour PLEASE! Topix wouldn't put up with us if they weren't making a stash of cash from the google adds. I beleive some threads are visited more than others.

Ben Lomond, Tasmania

#6 Dec 10, 2008
Once upon a time there was a female brain cell which by mistake happened to end up in a man's head. She looked around nervously but it was all empty and quiet.

"Hello?" she cried, but heard no answer.

"Is there anyone here?" she cried a little louder, but still no answer.

Now the female brain cell started to feel alone and scared and yelled at the top of her voice, "HELLO!!! IS THERE ANYONE HERE?"

Then she heard a very faint voice from far, far away:

"We're down here..."
reggie_reggie

Denver, CO

#7 Dec 13, 2008
i admit to GOD, myself and another human being
Yes i masterbate, i try not to from friday nite sunset to monday. I was told by my physician to take matters into my own hand sometimes hands.
For everyones safety.
Be good. peace on earth.
Terrilyn

Australia

#8 Dec 13, 2008
I MUST ADMIT YOU SCARE ME! READ BETWEEN THE LINE FOLKS!!! AND A NOTE TO ANGRY, CHARLES, FLASH, WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR REMARKS THAT YOU DO, WITH YOUR SICK MINDS, MAKE IT KNOWN THAT YOU FOSTER THAT PERVERION INTO THE MINDS OF OTHERS WHO ARE SICK AND EVEN SICKER THAN YOU, AND YOU CAN BE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT THEY DO TO OTHER INNOCENT PEOPLE.

AND YOU FEEL BAD ABOUT YOUR OWN ATTACKS OF SEXUAL ASSALTS AND OTHERS AND YOU CANNOT SEE ---YOUR REAPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU CAUSE IN OTHERS WHO DO THE SAME THINGS THAT WERE DONE TO YOU AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED. PROMOTING SIN PROMOTING ASSALTS ON LITTLE CHILDREN JUST LIKE YOU WERE, IS IT A FACT THAT YOUR DOING THE DEVILS JOB FOR HIM THAT DID IT TO YOU? HOW SAD HOW UTTERLY EVIL.

Your a danger all right, to yourself and to everyone that is around you. I feel sorry for those who you are offending with your sick mind and using your body to offend poor innocent souls who cross your path.

This is one sick offender we have here now on this forum, one who has done no less than has been done to all here that have been sexually assalted in some way or another.

Location hidden

#9 Dec 14, 2008
reggie_reggie wrote:
Yes i masterbate, i try not to from friday nite sunset to monday. I was told by my physician to take matters into my own hand sometimes hands.
For everyones safety.
Be good. peace on earth.
You are one queer bastard ... for whose safety ?? You say you were told by your physician to take matters into your own hands FOR EVERY ONES SAFETY??? You are one queer ******* nutcase.
friend

Seacliff, Australia

#10 Dec 14, 2008
reggie_reggie wrote:
For everyones safety.
Be good. peace on earth.
Having a little 'wank' as we call it done under sounds like a good idea reggie particulary if someone is as risk as you said. Your honesty is appreciated. Just a tip though, if others are at risk it might be a good idea not to fantisise about those risks, while you are taking matters into your own hands. I hope you are able to overcome your urges that harm others for everyones sake. Don't give up on doing the right thing the reward in overcoming our weaknesses is a reward in itself.
friend

Seacliff, Australia

#11 Dec 14, 2008
Terrilyn wrote:
I MUST ADMIT YOU SCARE ME! READ BETWEEN THE LINE FOLKS!!! AND A NOTE TO ANGRY, CHARLES, FLASH, WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR REMARKS THAT YOU DO, WITH YOUR SICK MINDS, MAKE IT KNOWN THAT YOU FOSTER THAT PERVERION INTO THE MINDS OF OTHERS WHO ARE SICK AND EVEN SICKER THAN YOU, AND YOU CAN BE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT THEY DO TO OTHER INNOCENT PEOPLE.
AND YOU FEEL BAD ABOUT YOUR OWN ATTACKS OF SEXUAL ASSALTS AND OTHERS AND YOU CANNOT SEE ---YOUR REAPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU CAUSE IN OTHERS WHO DO THE SAME THINGS THAT WERE DONE TO YOU AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED. PROMOTING SIN PROMOTING ASSALTS ON LITTLE CHILDREN JUST LIKE YOU WERE, IS IT A FACT THAT YOUR DOING THE DEVILS JOB FOR HIM THAT DID IT TO YOU? HOW SAD HOW UTTERLY EVIL.
Your a danger all right, to yourself and to everyone that is around you. I feel sorry for those who you are offending with your sick mind and using your body to offend poor innocent souls who cross your path.
This is one sick offender we have here now on this forum, one who has done no less than has been done to all here that have been sexually assalted in some way or another.
We don't know all that for sure Terrilyn he might have a wife with a Chronic condition, who doesn't beleive in contraception but is at risk of dying in child birth. Reggie is not necessarily a child/sex affender. I don't think it's our right to judge when we don't have a lot of information about someones circumstances.

Location hidden

#12 Dec 14, 2008
Honestly who gives a hoot Reggie is ******* Nutcase who DID NOT HAVE TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE THIS SHIT .... Why else would a weirdo advertise his problem on this site ... come to your senses and see reggie is nothing but a ******* nutcase. No sympathy from me. Go figure.
friend

Seacliff, Australia

#13 Dec 14, 2008
Well I guess Terrilyn has a point when we indulge in a topic by posting on it we attract trouble of which we are partly responsible for.

Location hidden

#14 Dec 14, 2008
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Having a little 'wank' as we call it done under sounds like a good idea reggie particulary if someone is as risk as you said. Your honesty is appreciated. Just a tip though, if others are at risk it might be a good idea not to fantisise about those risks, while you are taking matters into your own hands. I hope you are able to overcome your urges that harm others for everyones sake. Don't give up on doing the right thing the reward in overcoming our weaknesses is a reward in itself.
Honestly don't you realize this person is full of shit and is probably just stirring shit on this site and why do you feel you have to be this persons help mate ... He is a weirdo for just posting his shit. Think about it ... he said for the safety of others ... does this not give you a warning that he is a wucking nutcase.

Location hidden

#15 Dec 14, 2008
friend wrote:
Well I guess Terrilyn has a point when we indulge in a topic by posting on it we attract trouble of which we are partly responsible for.
I am not responsible for this nutcase shit stirrer, he is responsible for his own postings and actions and nor are you responsible!
friend

Seacliff, Australia

#16 Dec 14, 2008
CINDERS wrote:
Honestly who gives a hoot Reggie is ******* Nutcase who DID NOT HAVE TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE THIS SHIT .... Why else would a weirdo advertise his problem on this site ... come to your senses and see reggie is nothing but a ******* nutcase. No sympathy from me. Go figure.
Lets face it the cops are fuxxx useless better to help one person who has the potential to ruin someone elses life than make them feel ashamed he probably feel ashamed already, which might mean they have some hope of changing. Satan doesn't make people feel ashamed does he? Satan is 'good' for the big ego.

Location hidden

#17 Dec 14, 2008
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets face it the cops are fuxxx useless better to help one person who has the potential to ruin someone elses life than make them feel ashamed he probably feel ashamed already, which might mean they have some hope of changing. Satan doesn't make people feel ashamed does he? Satan is 'good' for the big ego.
Again I say that reggie is mostly just a shit stirrer on the site and there is no truth in what he has said but at the same time his comment makes him a wucking nutcase and I do not care to help such for he already has help if he is fairdink ... I do not wish to feel the victim syndrome just for the sake of this nutter to help him ... he wants help why come to this site and be so blatant about his problem and his safety to others is why he has to do it ... he is probably getting off on all this now ... get it == he is nutter or just a plain shit stirrer having a great laugh about it all!
friend

Seacliff, Australia

#18 Dec 14, 2008
CINDERS wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not responsible for this nutcase shit stirrer, he is responsible for his own postings and actions and nor are you responsible!
Terrilyn rattled off some names of those that had attracted reggie I was owning up to participating and agreeing that I was also partly responsible as I had previously participated and now that he is here I was offering to help him. Don't forget I lost my virginity to a rapist who had his female friends luer me to my fate at a church function. This was after I had put up with 7 years of mild indecent assults 5 of those from a headmaster in the Seventh Day Adventist school system. So my danger detectors were down.
Why wouldn't I want to help prevent that from happening to someone else? presuming reggie is a sex affender which we have no idea that's for sure.
friend

Seacliff, Australia

#19 Dec 14, 2008
CINDERS wrote:
<quoted text>
Again I say that reggie is mostly just a shit stirrer on the site and there is no truth in what he has said but at the same time his comment makes him a wucking nutcase and I do not care to help such for he already has help if he is fairdink ... I do not wish to feel the victim syndrome just for the sake of this nutter to help him ... he wants help why come to this site and be so blatant about his problem and his safety to others is why he has to do it ... he is probably getting off on all this now ... get it == he is nutter or just a plain shit stirrer having a great laugh about it all!
No worries your'e probably right
charles

Braddon, Australia

#20 Dec 14, 2008
Terrilyn wrote:
What a pathetic limp excuse for a person you are ,To use and twist in your sick paranoid mind on some one else's comments to brand me and my brothers the condoners of sex crimes. Shame on you and any one who agrees with you ,In your higher than thou imagination ,You have on many times branded me a victim of sex crimes because that is what you want me to be and as you said it it must be true because the high priests almighty Terrilyn could never make a mistake and fuxk up .
Well you pathetic excuse for a woman let alone a Christian. Your sick perverted mind has showed you up again,
Some on this site are stirring and that don't make them offenders, But Your vomited sick demon delusions show you as the whack job you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I Believe Ellen G. White was a Prophet (May '17) 29 min Ben Avraham 299
Does sabbath day still exist 1 hr Ben Avraham 784
Hey Moderator douchebag- KNOCK IT OFF! 1 hr dollarsbill 4
The 13 Principles of Faith 15 hr teacher 19
What was the light from Gen. 1:3? 17 hr Ben Avraham 49
The Mark of the Beast is Imminent! 21 hr Earburner 60
SDA Hypocrites! 23 hr Yeshua IS God AND... 184
More from around the web