DO YOU accept Mathias YES or NO [acts...

DO YOU accept Mathias YES or NO [acts 1: 23-26]

Created by DANNO on Dec 25, 2012

0 votes

Click on an option to vote

I DANNO say YES on MATHIAS !

please say YES or NO

DANNO

London, UK

#1 Dec 25, 2012
I DANNO TESTIFY with a YES !

Mr Earburner will you please place your vote and TESTIFY? YES or NO on Matthias?

Who else is willing to TESTIFY?

Dan
DANNO

London, UK

#2 Dec 25, 2012
By Mr Earb
post 1461 http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/seventh-d...

"Matthias was the results of human gambling, and was not God's choice to replace Judas"

===--==

By Mr Earbhttp://www.topix.com/forum /religion/seventh-day-adventis t/TGTD3DH3CTC2JT4PM/p74
post 1473

"Help us to see how wonderful Matthias was an Apostle of God. The "deck" is coming up on you fast on anhttp://www.topix.com/forum/r eligion/seventh-day-adventist/ TGTD3DH3CTC2JT4PM/p75other one of your kamakazi missions!"

===

By Mr Earb

post 1486

To get to the point, Peter made his selection of Matthias through the will of his own mind. Though he may have had the Spirit of God within him, he himself opted for the wrong process for that decision.
DANNO

London, UK

#3 Dec 25, 2012
DANNO

London, UK

#4 Dec 26, 2012
Many members have REBUKED Rocky , Dennis & ME for rejecting some parts of the NT. We have NEVER DENIED REJECTING PAUL's Gospel and we have admited REJECTING PAUL as a apostle!
But the TRUTH is that some on here who have REBUKED US for rejecting some parts of the NT , THEY THEMSELVES have admited rejecting some parts of the NT TOO!!!
Some members also secretly REJECT parts of the NT which contradicts Paul's GOSPEL!!

Here's a few things the HYPOCRITES REJECT:-

1. They reject the appointment of Matthias in ACTS 1: 23-26

2. They reject HEB 8: 10 They say this applies to the JEWS/Israel

3. They reject ACTS 14: 14 on the apostle Barnabas.

4. They REJECT the Holy 4th Commandment and God's LAW

5. They REJECT ROM 2: 13 , ROM 7: 12 & John 5: 28 & GAL 5: 14 & GAL 4: 9-11 & Rom 14: 5 & ROM 10: 4 & Matt 16: 27 & !st John 3: 4 & John 9: 31 & GAL 3: 10-11 & 1st TIM 2: 12-13 & 1st COR 14: 34 & 1st Cor 10: 25 & 1st Tim 4: 4-5 & REV 20: 12 & JAMES 2: 21-26 & JAMES 1: 20-24 & REV 14: 12

Some here dont fully accept REV 21: 14 & MATT 19: 28 They believe it should say MORE than 12 Apostles to include Matthias, Barnabas & Paul

Some secretly REJECT Matt 27: 44 in favour of the LIE in LUKE 23: 40-44 on the UNREPENTED THIEF Which strengthens the fake gospel of Paul EPH 2: 8 & GAL 2: 16 That JESUS saves sinners in their sins!

There are many more Scriptures that the HYPOCRITES & FAKE Christians REJECT but they GET ANGRY when pressed on the subject they secretly reject!! They REFUSE to answer a STRAIGHT question on their FIATH/Beliefs!!!!!

So, who else on here has the spiritual GUTS like Mr Earburner and admit that they too REJECT PETER's ACTIONS and in the appointment of MATTHIAS to replace Judas as the 12th Apostle by all the other Apostles & by the direction of the Holy Spirit??? Will you be next?

Blessings
Dan
George Bush Snr

Bolton, Canada

#5 Dec 26, 2012
DANNO wrote:
Many members have REBUKED Rocky , Dennis & ME for rejecting some parts of the NT. We have NEVER DENIED REJECTING PAUL's Gospel and we have admited REJECTING PAUL as a apostle!
But the TRUTH is that some on here who have REBUKED US for rejecting some parts of the NT , THEY THEMSELVES have admited rejecting some parts of the NT TOO!!!
Some members also secretly REJECT parts of the NT which contradicts Paul's GOSPEL!!
Here's a few things the HYPOCRITES REJECT:-
1. They reject the appointment of Matthias in ACTS 1: 23-26
2. They reject HEB 8: 10 They say this applies to the JEWS/Israel
3. They reject ACTS 14: 14 on the apostle Barnabas.
4. They REJECT the Holy 4th Commandment and God's LAW
5. They REJECT ROM 2: 13 , ROM 7: 12 & John 5: 28 & GAL 5: 14 & GAL 4: 9-11 & Rom 14: 5 & ROM 10: 4 & Matt 16: 27 & !st John 3: 4 & John 9: 31 & GAL 3: 10-11 & 1st TIM 2: 12-13 & 1st COR 14: 34 & 1st Cor 10: 25 & 1st Tim 4: 4-5 & REV 20: 12 & JAMES 2: 21-26 & JAMES 1: 20-24 & REV 14: 12
Some here dont fully accept REV 21: 14 & MATT 19: 28 They believe it should say MORE than 12 Apostles to include Matthias, Barnabas & Paul
Some secretly REJECT Matt 27: 44 in favour of the LIE in LUKE 23: 40-44 on the UNREPENTED THIEF Which strengthens the fake gospel of Paul EPH 2: 8 & GAL 2: 16 That JESUS saves sinners in their sins!
There are many more Scriptures that the HYPOCRITES & FAKE Christians REJECT but they GET ANGRY when pressed on the subject they secretly reject!! They REFUSE to answer a STRAIGHT question on their FIATH/Beliefs!!!!!
So, who else on here has the spiritual GUTS like Mr Earburner and admit that they too REJECT PETER's ACTIONS and in the appointment of MATTHIAS to replace Judas as the 12th Apostle by all the other Apostles & by the direction of the Holy Spirit??? Will you be next?
Blessings
Dan
I reject the insinuation that I reject parts of the Bible.

Concerning the selection of Mathias, it says afterwards that the lot fell on him and he was numbered with the 11. Did Jsus select 24 disciples and cast lots by two to see who would make the final 12? No, he personally chose 12. It was not for Peter to select the replacement, but for Jesus in his own time.

And of course, Jesus selected Saint Paul.
DANNO

London, UK

#6 Dec 27, 2012
George Bush Snr wrote:
<quoted text>
I reject the insinuation that I reject parts of the Bible.
Concerning the selection of Mathias, it says afterwards that the lot fell on him and he was numbered with the 11. Did Jsus select 24 disciples and cast lots by two to see who would make the final 12? No, he personally chose 12. It was not for Peter to select the replacement, but for Jesus in his own time.
And of course, Jesus selected Saint Paul.
Blacky

You do know why I'm here at Topix don't you? Well, I'm here to xpose the location of your bains.

Why then did GOD suggest MAN/preists should use LOTS in LEV 16 ??

Matthias had 11 Witness on his selection! Paul only had SANTA Claus! Can you name one more witness?

Dan
George Bush Snr

Bolton, Canada

#7 Dec 27, 2012
DANNO wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacky
You do know why I'm here at Topix don't you? Well, I'm here to xpose the location of your bains.
Why then did GOD suggest MAN/preists should use LOTS in LEV 16 ??
Matthias had 11 Witness on his selection! Paul only had SANTA Claus! Can you name one more witness?
Dan
Lots are cast for goats. Matthias was not a goat. Everybody knows that.

Even if you don't believe that Saint Matthias was not a goat, consider that IT WAS NOT FOR PETER TO SELECT A REPLACEMENT. The Bible frequently records the actions of its characters without commenting on it but the way God views those actions is revealed by their consequences.

The election of Paul was done much like each of the other Apostles. Jesus said to him, "Follow me." And Paul left all and followed The Lord.

Did God ever speak to you? Prove it. Convince me by eyewitness testimony.
DANNO

London, UK

#8 Dec 27, 2012
George Bush Snr wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots are cast for goats. Matthias was not a goat. Everybody knows that.
Even if you don't believe that Saint Matthias was not a goat, consider that IT WAS NOT FOR PETER TO SELECT A REPLACEMENT. The Bible frequently records the actions of its characters without commenting on it but the way God views those actions is revealed by their consequences.
The election of Paul was done much like each of the other Apostles. Jesus said to him, "Follow me." And Paul left all and followed The Lord.
Did God ever speak to you? Prove it. Convince me by eyewitness testimony.
Blacky

My job is NOT to convince you of anything!!! My job is to xpose your fruits and your beliefs for all to see!

So, you REJECT MATTHIAS too is that right? This makes 2 members on here who have the GUTS to amit they REJECT MATTHIAS as the Apostle who replaced Judas.

Who else has the GUTS to admit like Blacky & Mr Earburner in REJECTING Matthias??

What about you Grammy, Crazy Baptist , Lay Worker & Birdman do you also reject Matthias?

Dan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When Did the Old Covenant End and the New Coven... 3 min useful 843
Good site for folks looking for a way out. 39 min Lay Worker 14
Who Bows? 40 min Lay Worker 11
New Law / Old Law 50 min Keep Sabbath 24_7 19
S.D.A. and marriage 55 min Keep Sabbath 24_7 84
Seventh Day Baptists 59 min Keep Sabbath 24_7 4
3 Questions that frighten all SDA CULT members! (May '14) 1 hr Idaho 577
White Washed (Jun '12) 3 hr Zog Has-fallen 52
More from around the web