Can I be saved if I reject EGW?

“Adonai YHWH Jesus Saves!”

Since: Jul 12

PRAISE HIM Love Never Fails..

#312 Oct 8, 2012
Christine wrote:
Just for the heck of it ....Something to think about.
Look at Ephesians 1 verse 18 You have all heard this
before but think about what this is really saying.
I pray also that the eyes of you heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, The riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints and his imcomparably great power for us who believe.
We as belivers are the inheritance of the Lord Jesus.
We as belivers are the glory and riches of the Lord
Jesus Christ.
We as belivers are called saints.
In order to be the Bride of Christ we were married at
the cross through the shed blood of Jesus.
In order to be the glory of Jesus ....and ...The "RICHES"
of Jesus and the """"" INHERITANCE""" "" of JEsus Christ
we would have had to been already SAVED AT THE CROSS!!!!
We have the name of Jesus Christ just as you have your
families name. I am Christine Martello my parents gave me
that name. If somone asks me. "what is your name"?
I automaticaly say Christine Martello. This was
given to me without my consent. I accept that name as
my own name given to me by my parents. Now Jesus said I give you my name... Jesus gave me His name to use against the Devil. I am the daughter of the most High God. I am in his family.I am the inheritance of Jesus.
I am married to Jesus and have been given eternal life
through the blood of Jesus. I am owned and adopted by
Jesus Christ. Nothing can take me out of His nail printed hands. Iam sealed by the Holy Spirit forever.
As the inheritance of Jesus Christ I am now one with
God the Father through His Son Jesus. In order to go to the Father I go through his Son Jesus not throgh myself
or the Law. Jesus did what the Law could not do. Saved
me.
Jesus said so one goes to the Father except through me.
Christine,
I must say that was lovely,
you caught me at a emotional time,
I cried a little while reading it.
Thank you, that was very inspiring.:)
Minister Robert Lee

Lexington, KY

#313 Oct 8, 2012
Lori norskigirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi,I have been searching the Seventh -Day Adventist Church.I am trying to give it a fair chance.I have met some wonderful Seventh -Day Adventists.May I ask you what church you are pastor of? Also have you ever been a Seventh -Day Adventist? I appreciate your feedback.Thank you.:)
HI.......I do not pastor a church and I am not a 7th day adventist but I have been to their churches many times and have some good friends who are SDAs. I gave them a fair chance also but when I came across Ellen G. White it all fell apart as far as seeing how their beliefs are so wound up in her false teachings that they are a false cult. If you can believe that this woman who prophesied the end over and over again and was (shown) all kinds of anti-BIBLICAL doctrines in visions is telling the TRUTH than you can join them. IF, however, you prefer to believe the BIBLE then you had better NOT join them. She spoke many lies and they all continue to hold her up as a great prophet and say her works are equal to the BIBLE. I will pray that you make the right decision. Just keep this in mind--nice friendly people often have WRONG beliefs. This is a good description of the average SDA. By the way, Ellen G. White said that all other churches had been completely taken over by satan.....Do you believe THAT?

“Adonai YHWH Jesus Saves!”

Since: Jul 12

PRAISE HIM Love Never Fails..

#314 Oct 8, 2012
Minister Robert Lee wrote:
<quoted text>HI.......I do not pastor a church and I am not a 7th day adventist but I have been to their churches many times and have some good friends who are SDAs. I gave them a fair chance also but when I came across Ellen G. White it all fell apart as far as seeing how their beliefs are so wound up in her false teachings that they are a false cult. If you can believe that this woman who prophesied the end over and over again and was (shown) all kinds of anti-BIBLICAL doctrines in visions is telling the TRUTH than you can join them. IF, however, you prefer to believe the BIBLE then you had better NOT join them. She spoke many lies and they all continue to hold her up as a great prophet and say her works are equal to the BIBLE. I will pray that you make the right decision. Just keep this in mind--nice friendly people often have WRONG beliefs. This is a good description of the average SDA. By the way, Ellen G. White said that all other churches had been completely taken over by satan.....Do you believe THAT?
Thank you for your kindness in responding to my question.Some of the things you pointed out to me I was unaware of.The answer seems to becoming clearer as far as my decision goes.I appreciate your prayers.I certainly do NOT believe that other christian churches are controlled by satan.
That is just horrible for Ellen White to say such a thing.I don't understand,why are they embracing Allah a false god of the Moslem faith but rejecting fellow christians! I makes no sense.....If anyone can make sense out of that,would like to hear an explanation.
Diane

San Diego, CA

#315 Oct 8, 2012
Chris, thank you for the beautiful insights of how God see's us. We are His sons and daughters and He loves us so much. He owns us and adopted us and we are His riches and glory. We are His saints and His Bride. We have already been given eternl life. Adventism doesn't accept this position of the Christian..They can't because they don't know if they are saved or not. They can't claim there position of inheritance yet for thy don't know what even saves them.. Is it the blood, keeping the commandments, becoming sinless ?
bible alone

Prestons, Australia

#316 Oct 8, 2012
Lori norskigirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi,I have been searching the Seventh -Day Adventist Church.I am trying to give it a fair chance.I have met some wonderful Seventh -Day Adventists.May I ask you what church you are pastor of? Also have you ever been a Seventh -Day Adventist? I appreciate your feedback.Thank you.:)
did you know that wiliam Miller who was the father of the 1844 movement from which the church was born was a Freemason ..In fact most adventist pioneers were freemasons have a look at this picture the Ellen White concieved with her husband

click to see http://archives.llu.edu/cdm/singleitem/collec...

i have been in the church for over 20 years and I must say that it is not a place where the TRUE GOSPEL RESIDES people may be nice but the Investigative Judgement and Their Sanctuary doctrine is not biblical
bible alone

Prestons, Australia

#317 Oct 8, 2012
Diane wrote:
Chris, thank you for the beautiful insights of how God see's us. We are His sons and daughters and He loves us so much. He owns us and adopted us and we are His riches and glory. We are His saints and His Bride. We have already been given eternl life. Adventism doesn't accept this position of the Christian..They can't because they don't know if they are saved or not. They can't claim there position of inheritance yet for thy don't know what even saves them.. Is it the blood, keeping the commandments, becoming sinless ?
yES that is because they have a different gospel a different Christ and a different god but majority are so full of relgious pride they dont even know it. The Blood of Christ is meant to convey sin ...to the holiset place in the universe...it starts off sly and subtle just like the serpent and before you know it your so indoctrinated that it takes a miracle to see what you have so simple said..praise God for my miracle ..God Bless
Christine

Los Angeles, CA

#318 Oct 8, 2012
So lests listen again.

1. God asked His Son Lord Jesus."Will you be the atonement for my Children's sins"? Jesus said," Yes". God said "
"Son go and get my kids". "Save them and bring them home". Jesus said, "Yes Father I will go and get
Diane and Conklin and Lay Worker and Lori and Better Stuff and Shadrak, and Birdman and Christine and all those who will believe in me that I died for them
and took their place in hell".

2. God said Son these children will be your reward.

3. Son all those who accept your saving blood will be
your inheritance.

4. Jesus my Son these children will be your riches and
your glory.

5. These children we will call saints now and Son
this is your bride.

6. Son these children that you paid for with your blood
and healed with the stripes that were laid on your
back is your inheritance. Your riches are in the
billions of saints that you rescued from hell.
7 God's people are His riches,glory and inheritance and
Thru Jeus Christ Son of the Living God.

8. We as belivers are in Christ and Christ is in the
Father and we are one in God through Christ our
Lord.
Diane

San Diego, CA

#319 Oct 8, 2012
Chris, very good. I wish people would just adore the Lord. He just loves us so much.
Crazy Baptist

Hopkins, SC

#320 Oct 9, 2012
Christine wrote:
Just for the heck of it ....Something to think about.
Look at Ephesians 1 verse 18 You have all heard this
before but think about what this is really saying.
I pray also that the eyes of you heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, The riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints and his imcomparably great power for us who believe.
We as belivers are the inheritance of the Lord Jesus.
We as belivers are the glory and riches of the Lord
Jesus Christ.
We as belivers are called saints.
In order to be the Bride of Christ we were married at
the cross through the shed blood of Jesus.
In order to be the glory of Jesus ....and ...The "RICHES"
of Jesus and the """"" INHERITANCE""" "" of JEsus Christ
we would have had to been already SAVED AT THE CROSS!!!!
We have the name of Jesus Christ just as you have your
families name. I am Christine Martello my parents gave me
that name. If somone asks me. "what is your name"?
I automaticaly say Christine Martello. This was
given to me without my consent. I accept that name as
my own name given to me by my parents. Now Jesus said I give you my name... Jesus gave me His name to use against the Devil. I am the daughter of the most High God. I am in his family.I am the inheritance of Jesus.
I am married to Jesus and have been given eternal life
through the blood of Jesus. I am owned and adopted by
Jesus Christ. Nothing can take me out of His nail printed hands. Iam sealed by the Holy Spirit forever.
As the inheritance of Jesus Christ I am now one with
God the Father through His Son Jesus. In order to go to the Father I go through his Son Jesus not throgh myself
or the Law. Jesus did what the Law could not do. Saved
me.
Jesus said so one goes to the Father except through me.
Thanks for sharing that Chris!

I told them that God is taking back over this forum and He is.

You know my Jesus and I could not be happier for saying so.

Blessings from your brother, CB
Crazy Baptist

Hopkins, SC

#321 Oct 9, 2012
Minister Robert Lee wrote:
<quoted text>HI.......I do not pastor a church and I am not a 7th day adventist but I have been to their churches many times and have some good friends who are SDAs. I gave them a fair chance also but when I came across Ellen G. White it all fell apart as far as seeing how their beliefs are so wound up in her false teachings that they are a false cult. If you can believe that this woman who prophesied the end over and over again and was (shown) all kinds of anti-BIBLICAL doctrines in visions is telling the TRUTH than you can join them. IF, however, you prefer to believe the BIBLE then you had better NOT join them. She spoke many lies and they all continue to hold her up as a great prophet and say her works are equal to the BIBLE. I will pray that you make the right decision. Just keep this in mind--nice friendly people often have WRONG beliefs. This is a good description of the average SDA. By the way, Ellen G. White said that all other churches had been completely taken over by satan.....Do you believe THAT?
Rut Ro!

:)

CB
DANNO

London, UK

#322 Oct 9, 2012
Diane wrote:
Chris, thank you for the beautiful insights of how God see's us. We are His sons and daughters and He loves us so much. He owns us and adopted us and we are His riches and glory. We are His saints and His Bride. We have already been given eternl life. Adventism doesn't accept this position of the Christian..They can't because they don't know if they are saved or not. They can't claim there position of inheritance yet for thy don't know what even saves them.. Is it the blood, keeping the commandments, becoming sinless ?
Perhaps it would be a good idea to put this post and its contents in your Bible or in your prayer book or in purse/handbag or print it in your HEAD & HEART?

ROM 2: 13 & ROM 7: 12 & John 5: 28-29 & REV 20: 12 & REV 12: 22 & MATT 7: 21-23 & MATT 15: 8-9 & PROV 28: 9 & MATT 22: 14

Dan
Christine

Los Angeles, CA

#323 Oct 9, 2012
Ephesians 1 verse 18 clearly states that we are
as belivers the inheritiance of Jesus. This is past tense!!!! The inheritance was given to Jesus at the
cross by His Father which are the belivers.
What and who are belivers. John 10 verse 13.
FOR WHOSOEVER SHALL CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED.......... "THE NAME" is JESUS

what is the definition of inheritance?

1. succeed, to acquire, receive, obtain, get ones inheritance, fall heir to, come onto, come in for, take over, receive an endowment, bequest legacy

So as I understand it. As belivers this was already done at the cross!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus obtained us ,received us, took over,and we are
the Legacy of Christ. Jesus is HEIR to all belivers.
Which are in the billions of people...

Belivers are the riches of Christ given to Him by His
Father. As believers we are the GOLRY of Christ.
AS belivers we are the Devine riches and Glory and
inheritance of the Lord Jesus Christ. Sealed at the
Cross by the Holy Spirit thru the blood of Christ.
Complete in the inheritance as so stated by GOd.
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#324 Oct 9, 2012
Christine wrote:
So lests listen again.
1. God asked His Son Lord Jesus."Will you be the atonement for my Children's sins"? Jesus said," Yes". God said "
"Son go and get my kids". "Save them and bring them home". Jesus said, "Yes Father I will go and get
Diane and Conklin and Lay Worker and Lori and Better Stuff and Shadrak, and Birdman and Christine and all those who will believe in me that I died for them
and took their place in hell".
2. God said Son these children will be your reward.
3. Son all those who accept your saving blood will be
your inheritance.
4. Jesus my Son these children will be your riches and
your glory.
5. These children we will call saints now and Son
this is your bride.
6. Son these children that you paid for with your blood
and healed with the stripes that were laid on your
back is your inheritance. Your riches are in the
billions of saints that you rescued from hell.
7 God's people are His riches,glory and inheritance and
Thru Jeus Christ Son of the Living God.
8. We as belivers are in Christ and Christ is in the
Father and we are one in God through Christ our
Lord.
Well said Chrisy, all those is Christ would agree.

He knew us before the foundations of the world to be without blame
and Holy
Jesus is the Truth

Sydney, Australia

#325 Oct 9, 2012
jonebgood wrote:
<quoted text> Good comparison but the birdman still hasnt said who was telling the truth and that should say it all.
That's because birdman runs and hides when my questions get too tough.

EGW said you should never feel or say you are saved, but God and Bible contradicts EGW, yet notice that SDA CULT members and people like birdman cannot accept this and face it, so they rather insult me instead and run and hide from the question and try to change the topic.
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#326 Oct 9, 2012
Jesus is the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because birdman runs and hides when my questions get too tough.
EGW said you should never feel or say you are saved, but God and Bible contradicts EGW, yet notice that SDA CULT members and people like birdman cannot accept this and face it, so they rather insult me instead and run and hide from the question and try to change the topic.
INCORRECT , YOU MUST GO BY THE BIBLE AS I SAID, OR dont you understand PLAIN ENGLISH, OR OUR YOU JUST IGNORANT?
Crazy Baptist

Hopkins, SC

#327 Oct 9, 2012
Shadrach wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said Chrisy, all those is Christ would agree.
He knew us before the foundations of the world to be without blame
and Holy
A-Men
Aheem Dakeem

Ventura, CA

#328 Oct 9, 2012
WWJD wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you an ADA CULT member?
Do you believe that if I have faith in Jesus, yet do not have faith in EGW that I will be rejected by God and lost? YES OR NO?
Are you having anger management issue? All I read about your write-ups is all coming from your end, it seems you have some unresolved issues about your own understanding of what you are trying to comprehend. We are living in a free country and free it is that you can choose your own religion and free to criticize other people's beliefs but have a little bit of composure and get the anger out of your phrases. You're a good riddance to any organized group may it be politics, religion, etc. Get a life and stop being mad for nothing.
Crazy Baptist

Hopkins, SC

#329 Oct 9, 2012
Jesus is the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because birdman runs and hides when my questions get too tough.
EGW said you should never feel or say you are saved, but God and Bible contradicts EGW, yet notice that SDA CULT members and people like birdman cannot accept this and face it, so they rather insult me instead and run and hide from the question and try to change the topic.
Tony - Can we agree that all of us are at different places in our walk with Christ? If we can say "I am confident that God knows what He is doing in MY life. With me and for me". Can we not also agree and say "I am confident God knows what He is doing in our brothers life. With and for him".

SDA's as a whole would do good to listen to brother Birdman as he is a few steps ahead of them in his walk.

Look a little closer. Birdman is a pillar of his faith. Standing firm on the bible and teaching from it not Ellen. Birdman does justice to his brethren by doing so as there is no question of authenticity or inspiration.

Any church he attends would be the better for it. You say "he runs and hides". I say "It's awfully hard to hide a pillar".

Blessings, CB
christine

Los Angeles, CA

#330 Oct 9, 2012
The botttom line is the fact that we were saved at the cross..... or..... Ephesians chaper 1 verse 18 could
not say that we as belivers were inherited at the cross.
I listed what the word inherit means...Obtained,acquire
took over....Look it up for yourself.... We as belivers
are the Riches of Christ and HIs glory. That means that
this was an accomplished thing.. meaning past tense by what Jesus acomplished at the cross. He came to get us
to win our heart for His Father. To bring us Home
to live forever with God our Father.

So....Inherited, HIs Riches, His Glory, All past tense
completed. We can not be half inherited we can not
be only a little bit of his riches or glory...We are
fully all thses things....Wow praise God for that.
What a gift.

Now this is what the Bible says....So that makes EGW a
Liar.
Jesus is the Truth

Sydney, Australia

#331 Oct 9, 2012
christine wrote:
..
Now this is what the Bible says....So that makes EGW a
Liar.
Amen, hence, I could no longer follower a liar and could no longer be a member of the SDA CULT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't make fire! 2 hr KSH 8
DID SIN come from OUTER SPACE? 5 hr Lay Worker 187
The 7th Day: Fact and Fiction 5 hr misbehaved 2,553
Dr. Walter Martin on Mrs Whites passing off oth... 5 hr Zog Has-fallen 2
have you heard the term 'gates into the soul'??? 5 hr misbehaved 1
Torah, Old Law and 10 Commandments. 6 hr T-0-P-l-X DELETE ... 78
The Kobayashi Maru for Prophet-Trainees (Mar '17) 8 hr EGW WouldHave Yal... 174
More from around the web