Can I be saved if I reject EGW?

Posted in the Seventh-day Adventist Forum

First Prev
of 58
Next Last
WWJD

Sydney, Australia

#1 Aug 26, 2012
Question for all SDA CULT MEMBERS:

Can I be saved and accepted by God if I reject Ellen White and believe she was a demon inspired writer? YES OR NO?

Can Jesus still save me if I do not have faith in EGW? YES OR NO?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 26, 2012
WWJD wrote:
Question for all SDA CULT MEMBERS:
Can I be saved and accepted by God if I reject Ellen White and believe she was a demon inspired writer? YES OR NO?
Can Jesus still save me if I do not have faith in EGW? YES OR NO?
Well the answer is pretty obvious here. The reason that this EGW all inspired requirement for your salvation rule is simple. It make's alot of money and as long as people believe this con they will keep buying over and over again.
yoyo

Rancho Santa Fe, CA

#3 Aug 26, 2012
EG White trashers are lost.

Those who follow Jesus and the Spirit hear His voice in her writings.
WWJD

Sydney, Australia

#4 Aug 26, 2012
Walt50 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the answer is pretty obvious here. The reason that this EGW all inspired requirement for your salvation rule is simple. It make's alot of money and as long as people believe this con they will keep buying over and over again.
I once asked a man, who was a leader in the SDA CULT, if a person can be saved if they reject Ellen White and if they believed she may have been influenced by Satan in her teachings, and the SDA CULT leader told me that the person would be rejected by God and lost.

So I know for a fact that there does exist some SDA CULT members who believe that anyone who has faith in Jesus, BUT NOT have faith in EGW, that they will be rejected by God and lost.
WWJD

Sydney, Australia

#5 Aug 26, 2012
yoyo wrote:
EG White trashers are lost.
Those who follow Jesus and the Spirit hear His voice in her writings.
Are you an ADA CULT member?

Do you believe that if I have faith in Jesus, yet do not have faith in EGW that I will be rejected by God and lost? YES OR NO?
DANNO

London, UK

#6 Aug 26, 2012
yoyo wrote:
EG White trashers are lost.
Those who follow Jesus and the Spirit hear His voice in her writings.
I'm the BIGGEST EGW thrasher on here!

Doe's SATAN intercept my prayers/worship that are directed to GOD? yes or no
yoyo

Solana Beach, CA

#7 Aug 27, 2012
Satan doesn't have to...they get only half way to the ceiling
yoyo

Solana Beach, CA

#8 Aug 27, 2012
WWJD wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you an ADA CULT member?
Do you believe that if I have faith in Jesus, yet do not have faith in EGW that I will be rejected by God and lost? YES OR NO?
If you trash what she wrote....YES
DANNO

London, UK

#9 Aug 27, 2012
yoyo wrote:
Satan doesn't have to...they get only half way to the ceiling
And your prayers and WORSHIP GOE'S to the THRONE of GOD is that correct?

Dan
WWJD

Sydney, Australia

#10 Aug 27, 2012
yoyo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you trash what she wrote....YES
Thank you yoyo for your comments because it helps us expose the SDA CULT false gospel and helps people come to understand that SDA CULT teaches salvation through Jesus + EGW and according to SDA CULT members that anyone who does not have faith in Ellen G White will be lost and cannot be saved, even if they have faith in Jesus.

You and the SDA CULT have been exposed yet again, so thank you:)
Rockroller

Yucaipa, CA

#11 Aug 27, 2012
WWJD wrote:
Question for all SDA CULT MEMBERS:
Can I be saved and accepted by God if I reject Ellen White and believe she was a demon inspired writer? YES OR NO?
Can Jesus still save me if I do not have faith in EGW? YES OR NO?
Actually, that is about the only way you will ever be saved. But you must also do the same for Paul's words.
WWJD

Sydney, Australia

#12 Aug 27, 2012
Rockroller wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, that is about the only way you will ever be saved. But you must also do the same for Paul's words.
Why did you get scared? Why didn't you give a direct answer?

Can I be saved and accepted by God if I reject Ellen White and believe she was a demon inspired writer? YES OR NO?

Can Jesus still save me if I do not have faith in EGW? YES OR NO?
WWJD

Sydney, Australia

#13 Aug 28, 2012
Is any SDA CULT members willing to answer this?

Can I be saved and accepted by God if I reject Ellen White and believe she was a demon inspired writer? YES OR NO?

Can Jesus still save me if I do not have faith in EGW? YES OR NO?

I realise that SDA CULT members are too frightened to answer those questions. When I was an SDA CULT member I would have ran and hid too from those questions because I would have realised that SDA CULT teaches that anyone who rejects EGW cannot be saved.
Crazy Baptist

Winnsboro, SC

#14 Aug 28, 2012
yoyo wrote:
EG White trashers are lost.
Those who follow Jesus and the Spirit hear His voice in her writings.
I follow Jesus and cannot hear His words in her writings.

Writings such as:

1903 "The man Christ Jesus was not the Lord God Almighty" (ms 150, SDA Bible Commentary Vol. 5, p. 1129)

To believe that one would have to call The Father and The Son both liars. It is contradictory to what their Holy Bible clearly teaches:

"....and the Word was with God and the Word was God". "And the Word became flesh".

I.E. God became flesh. Immanuel = God with us.

PRAISE KING JESUS!!
PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME!!

Blessings, CB
Crazy Baptist

Winnsboro, SC

#15 Aug 28, 2012
WWJD wrote:
<quoted text>
I once asked a man, who was a leader in the SDA CULT, if a person can be saved if they reject Ellen White and if they believed she may have been influenced by Satan in her teachings, and the SDA CULT leader told me that the person would be rejected by God and lost.
So I know for a fact that there does exist some SDA CULT members who believe that anyone who has faith in Jesus, BUT NOT have faith in EGW, that they will be rejected by God and lost.
Some people do believe that way but not all. Just be careful not to judge all for the crimes of some.

That is not our Savior's way.

He who considers the heart and intents of man.

CB
WWJD

Sydney, Australia

#16 Aug 29, 2012
Crazy Baptist wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people do believe that way but not all. Just be careful not to judge all for the crimes of some.
That is not our Savior's way.
He who considers the heart and intents of man.
CB
So what about in YOUR belief, can Jesus save me and can I be saved if I refuse to become a member of the SDA CULT and if I reject EGW and believe was a demon inspired writer/teacher?
birdman

Charleston, IL

#17 Aug 29, 2012
WWJD wrote:
Is any SDA CULT members willing to answer this?
Can I be saved and accepted by God if I reject Ellen White and believe she was a demon inspired writer? YES OR NO?
Can Jesus still save me if I do not have faith in EGW? YES OR NO?
I realise that SDA CULT members are too frightened to answer those questions. When I was an SDA CULT member I would have ran and hid too from those questions because I would have realised that SDA CULT teaches that anyone who rejects EGW cannot be saved.
IGNORANCE HERE.
DANNO

London, UK

#18 Aug 29, 2012
WWJD wrote:
<quoted text>
So what about in YOUR belief, can Jesus save me and can I be saved if I refuse to become a member of the SDA CULT and if I reject EGW and believe was a demon inspired writer/teacher?
According to EGW and her faithful folowers you are lost if you REJECT HER and her SOP Writings!!

Dan
birdman

Charleston, IL

#19 Aug 29, 2012
Crazy Baptist wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people do believe that way but not all. Just be careful not to judge all for the crimes of some.
That is not our Savior's way.
He who considers the heart and intents of man.
CB
AMEN !!!!!!!!!!
WWJD

Sydney, Australia

#20 Aug 29, 2012
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
IGNORANCE HERE.
birdman is too frightened to answer my questions so he resort to insults instead, a very common SDA CULT reaction.

So what about in YOUR belief birdman, can Jesus save me and can I be saved by faith and grace alone if I refuse to become a member of the SDA CULT and if I reject EGW and believe was a demon inspired writer/teacher?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 58
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SDA main PILLAR coming DOWN! 11 min Gerhard Ebersoehn 1,130
CAN Investigative Judgment be PROVEN (Jan '12) 16 min Gerhard Ebersoehn 2,297
Who kept the Sabbath prior to Exodus? (Nov '13) 25 min Saved By Grace 1,779
The Blasphemy of Jesus 1 hr Earthcaller 866
Letter of James - SDA SS 1 hr Modern Day Jeremiah 74
Ran into the obnoxious-rude SDA evangelist agai... 3 hr Sarah Lovelace 8
I AM THE ONLY PROPHET of GOD 3 hr Sarah Lovelace 7
AUTUMN Council reports huge MEMBERSHIP LOSS! 4 hr God the son 29

Seventh-day Adventist People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE