None of You Are Born Again - Debate

None of You Are Born Again - Debate

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Jesus is my brother

San Antonio, TX

#1 Sep 1, 2012
None of you that read this or post on this forum have been born of water and Spirit into the Kingdom of God.

If you believe other wise then come explain it to me how you became born again.

If you cannot explain it to me then you certainly are not born again.

You have been deceived by the devil.
Jesus is my brother

San Antonio, TX

#2 Sep 1, 2012
How come not one of you can explain this to us?
The Virtue of Truth

San Antonio, TX

#3 Oct 27, 2012
None of You Are Born Again
Rockroller

Yucaipa, CA

#4 Nov 26, 2012
The Virtue of Truth wrote:
None of You Are Born Again
You are right. No one has yet been born of God and therefore will never sin again, but this will happen to the 144k and 5 wise virgins before the time of trouble starts in 3 to 4 years from now.

Anyway, this is how I see it.
Rockroller

Yucaipa, CA

#5 Jan 31, 2013
Jesus is my brother wrote:
How come not one of you can explain this to us?
CB attempted to prove he had been born again by God, but that proved to be false.

This same question should be given to every Christian Church today just to see what they would do with it! Perhaps it would cause those with loud mouths to shut the heck up. It sure would do away with all of those "born again churches' out there!

For starters, I would LOVE to ask this question to all of the Adventist churches and see what happens. I would even be willing to pay anyone ten thousand dollars for someone to bring to me someone who is truely born again of God!
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#6 Feb 1, 2013
Rockroller wrote:
<quoted text> CB attempted to prove he had been born again by God, but that proved to be false.
This same question should be given to every Christian Church today just to see what they would do with it! Perhaps it would cause those with loud mouths to shut the heck up. It sure would do away with all of those "born again churches' out there!
For starters, I would LOVE to ask this question to all of the Adventist churches and see what happens. I would even be willing to pay anyone ten thousand dollars for someone to bring to me someone who is truely born again of God!
GARBAGE HERE
Rockroller

Yucaipa, CA

#7 Feb 1, 2013
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
GARBAGE HERE
Why? don't think I have the money? I do and IF you want it then put up or shut up!
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Rockroller wrote:
<quoted text> Why? don't think I have the money? I do and IF you want it then put up or shut up!
From your false belief you proable can but not from Scripture.
Kevin McMillen

Morgantown, WV

#9 Feb 1, 2013
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
From your false belief you proable can but not from Scripture.
It's easy to prove from scripture, but useless because so many don't want to believe scripture. They just want to believe their interpretation of scripture.

The word gennao does not mean born. The word gennao denotes the whole birth process.

When God places his Holy Spirit within us we are then gennao from above, but we will not finally be born till later. Rock believes it to happen at the timing of the 144,000 being sealed, I believe it takes place at the resurection.

I shouldn't have to quote scripture here because most of you should know the scriptures that use the word gennao.

Oh well, ok John 3, 1 John, 1 Pet.

Just becaiuse you guys refuse to believe the scriptures as presented doesn't mean it isn't in the scriptures.

As I said, I bet most of you haven't even looked up the word gennao to see if that is actually the word used.

I blame that on your SDA background. You are used to proving things just from the English translations of the bible.

If you see an english word such as ordinances, you merely look up other times that english word is used. Not even considering that there are different greek words translated ordinances.

So, since the greek words are different, even though it is the same in english, the writers intent is different each time.

Most of you haven't a clue how to study the bible
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#10 Feb 1, 2013
KM

"I blame that on your SDA background. You are used to proving things just from the English translations of the bible."

INCORRECT.
Rockroller

Yucaipa, CA

#11 Feb 2, 2013
birdman wrote:
KM
"I blame that on your SDA background. You are used to proving things just from the English translations of the bible."
INCORRECT.
Yes, KM has his own agenda and uses the bible only in the parts to make it appear he has something worth while sharing. Sadly, he clearly is also a 'Universalist' who believes God's love will save everyone, thereby doing away with the words of Jesus found in Matt. 7:21-23
Crazy Baptist

Hopkins, SC

#12 Feb 2, 2013
Rockroller wrote:
<quoted text> CB attempted to prove he had been born again by God, but that proved to be false.
In your mind. In your mind you proved that to be false.

The scriptures testify I am born again. Am His son. A child of God.

The verdict is out on you. Your lying tongue and false gospel certainly lead me to believe you have not the HS.

CB
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#13 Feb 3, 2013
Rockroller wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, KM has his own agenda and uses the bible only in the parts to make it appear he has something worth while sharing. Sadly, he clearly is also a 'Universalist' who believes God's love will save everyone, thereby doing away with the words of Jesus found in Matt. 7:21-23
Well put!!
Rockroller

Yucaipa, CA

#14 Feb 3, 2013
Crazy Baptist wrote:
<quoted text>
In your mind. In your mind you proved that to be false.
The scriptures testify I am born again. Am His son. A child of God.
The verdict is out on you. Your lying tongue and false gospel certainly lead me to believe you have not the HS.
CB
Please provide the scripture you allege shows that you have been born of God. I bet it is NOT from the words of Jesus!
Crazy Baptist

Hopkins, SC

#15 Feb 3, 2013
Rockroller wrote:
<quoted text> Please provide the scripture you allege shows that you have been born of God. I bet it is NOT from the words of Jesus!
For Pet's sake. Has Dan rubbed off on you?

I have already provided those scriptures.

I did so for Kevin also.

Will look for them and REWRITE everything again.

BTW the entire bible is the word of God and Jesus is God.

CB
DANNO

Stonehaven, UK

#16 Feb 3, 2013
Crazy Baptist wrote:
<quoted text>
For Pet's sake. Has Dan rubbed off on you?
I have already provided those scriptures.
I did so for Kevin also.
Will look for them and REWRITE everything again.
BTW the entire bible is the word of God and Jesus is God.
CB
CrazyMan

Does HEB 8: 10 apply to you or to ISRAEL /Jews only?
Crazy Baptist

Hopkins, SC

#17 Feb 3, 2013
DANNO wrote:
<quoted text>
CrazyMan
Does HEB 8: 10 apply to you or to ISRAEL /Jews only?
God will not chastise me for wasting the time He has given me.

These questions have been answered over and over again.

DO SHUT UP!

CB
DANNO

Stonehaven, UK

#18 Feb 3, 2013
Crazy Baptist wrote:
<quoted text>
God will not chastise me for wasting the time He has given me.
These questions have been answered over and over again.
DO SHUT UP!
CB
CrazyMan

People do change sometimes.
Do you still believe HEB 8: 10 & the HOLY 4th commandment applies to Israel/Jews and NOT to the gentiles /Christians? YES or NO? Simply answer with a YES or NO? Can you do that?

Dan
Crazy Baptist

Hopkins, SC

#19 Feb 3, 2013
DANNO wrote:
<quoted text>
CrazyMan
People do change sometimes.
Do you still believe HEB 8: 10 & the HOLY 4th commandment applies to Israel/Jews and NOT to the gentiles /Christians? YES or NO? Simply answer with a YES or NO? Can you do that?
Dan
Answered already
Kevin McMillen

Morgantown, WV

#20 Feb 4, 2013
Rockroller wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, KM has his own agenda and uses the bible only in the parts to make it appear he has something worth while sharing. Sadly, he clearly is also a 'Universalist' who believes God's love will save everyone, thereby doing away with the words of Jesus found in Matt. 7:21-23
I believe we all have an agenda here, so to accuse one of having an agenda, without acknowledging that you too have an agenda is disingenuous.

I use the bible in parts? Rock, come on. You only accept the books of Matthew and maybe John (I'm not sure) out of the New Testament. You accept no other books, but you're saying that I use only parts of the bible? How dishonest?

Also, I'm not a Universalist. I do not believe that "God's love will save everyone".

I believe that God will only save those who are willing to obey him. But most have been so confused by Satan and others, such as Rock who desires to be a teacher has no clue what he's talking about.

So, I believe that only the ecclesia is being called today. That is a "little flock" as Jesus calls us. The bible calls us the firstfruits.

At the end of the millenium, at the Great White Throne Judgement, God is going to resurect everyone who has ever lived, show them the truth and he will give them the chance to live by his laws.

I believe that once God has revealed the truth to all of mankind, very few will reject his call to obey him.

Those who choose to disobey after being shown the truth will be cast into heel fire. Those who choose to obey, which I believe will be the vast majority of mankind, will be given eternal life.

That is not universalism or God's love saving everyone.

Rock you just don't understand me just as you don't understand Paul.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
+++ WHY ARE SABBATH HATERS ON a SDA FORUM +++ (Dec '13) 1 hr Patriot 572
Sabbath Views From a New Adventist 1 hr Patriot 1,250
Did High Priests investigate sins 9 hr Lay Worker 319
Demons Speaking Proves Bible False 13 hr JOHN 1
News Who is really the beast and what is its mark? 18 hr Earburner 331
Can someone smarter than me explain John 11:26 (Apr '11) 23 hr JesusWasNOTaJew G... 113
She Said / They Said: The EGW Integrity Debate... Wed JesusWasNOTaJew G... 62
More from around the web