Every Person is a Sinner
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#1 Oct 12, 2012
Every single person whoever existed has a sinful nature, is a sinner,and in the eyes of the Lord, is declared evil. This is a Biblical fact.

He who is without sin cast the first stone Jn 8:7 said Jesus

11 If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him! Matt 7 said Jesus

HOW DID ALL MANKIND RECEIVE A SINFUL NATURE or BECOME EVIL

By Adam's first sin;

18 Therefore, as through one man’s offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man’s righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life. 19 For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one Man’s obedience many will be made righteous. Rom 5

Conclusion: All of us are EVIL, All of us are in a sinful STATE

You are a sinner before you keep a day
You are a sinner while you keep a day
You are a sinner after you keep a day

You are a sinner....period

Commandment keeping can not change your sinful STATE
Commandment keeping can not save you.

No one can show one scripture, in which God declares, keeping commandments can change your sinful nature.

The only hope for sinful man in his condition,

is to accept Jesus Christ as their Savior.

Whoever accepts Christ, passes from death to life Jn 5;24
Whoever accepts Christ, shall never be condemned again Jn 3:18

Whoever comes to change this Biblical Fact that everyone is in a sinful STATE is of the wicked, for they would have to disagree and twist the Word of God I have presented to you. 2 Pet 3:16,17
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#2 Oct 12, 2012
When you read scriptures such as Rev 12:17 14;12
1 Jn 3:24

which state, whoever keeps commandments, abide in Him,

is declaring and defining one who has accepted Jesus Christ as their Savior.

For the liars, murders, thieves etc would not keep or follow the commandments of Jesus

Those scriptures above distinguish between the two groups

Those in Jesus follow Him

Those who do not accept Him do not follow Jesus

or do not keep His commandments
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#3 Oct 12, 2012
What is God's definition of the word "commandments"

not your definition.

Lets read:

4 “Now, O Israel, listen to the statutes and the judgments which I teach you to observe, that you may live, and go in and possess the land which the Lord God of your fathers is giving you.

2 You shall not add to the word which I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you. Deut 4

Conclusion;

as God stated above, anything the Lord COMMANDS is a commandment

Now what does Jesus state:

14 You are My friends if you do whatever I command you. Jn 15

DID YOU LEARN AND TEACH THE COMMANDMENTS OF JESUS

or have you been programmed to mindlessly teach

only the Ten C's are commandments, and evil lie..
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#4 Oct 12, 2012
Have you fallen for the false teachings, the teachings that the only commandments God gives are just the Ten C's?

Now you know, you have been following lies..

They led you away from practicing the commandments of Jesus,....why ?

because Jesus does not command the Christ follower to keep a sabbath,

and you were led away from believing the teachings issued by Jesus through His Apostles 1 Thess 4:2

why? Because they to, do not teach a Christ follower is to keep a sabbath.
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#5 Oct 12, 2012
Sin existed from Adam to Moses and sin was declared sin by the law of God manifested in man called a conscience Rom 1:19

sin is transgression of the law, the law of a conscience

and the wages of sin is death, thus death reigned from Adan to Moses Rom 5:14 death spread to all mankind through Adams sin Rom 5:12

But God found favor with Abraham who believed God by his conscience

and the commands(commandments) God made with Abraham ;

to leave his family
to sacrifice his son
and many others

Abraham kept the commandments of God

Abraham did not keep the law of Moses for Moses did not exist till 430 later Gal 3:17 Rom 5:14
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#6 Oct 12, 2012
God made a promise to Abraham, that Abraham would become the father of many people...a untold number.

In order for God to keep this promise to Abraham, God took a people from all the people on earth who did not have a Holy Law,but only the law of a conscience, and gave them the Ten Commandments and associated laws which would make them a Holy Nation and people,....why

in which HE......GOD HIMSELF....could enter the world, Gal 3:19-26 and

save BILLIONS and BILLIONS of people in keeping a promise to Abraham who by faith believed God.
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#7 Oct 12, 2012
Shadrach and his lies and faLSE beliefs still trying to get around Obeying God and His Law.
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#8 Oct 12, 2012
In order to make a people Holy, God issued strict penalties in His law of Moses.

God gave ten commandments on stone issued with the penalty of death, for breaching them Ex 21,22,23 lev 20 called the law of commandments in the ordiniaces

and called the Ministry of Death engraved on stone
2 Cor 3:6-11 a condemning law

and called it the law of sin and death Rom 8:2

another words,

God stated; you break My stone law you die

The Law of Sin and Death Rom 8:2
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#9 Oct 12, 2012
Shadrach still trying to promote his false beliefs here.

Shadrach quotes bible but the Words are far from his heart.

Shadrach has not learned the meaning of the Words "ACCEPT" and "FOLLOW"
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#10 Oct 12, 2012
The penalties of the law of Moses were called imputation of the law..........

Now look back, from Adam to Moses there was no Holy Law, thus the penalties of the Holy Law you just read of, did not apply, were not imputed ,

when there is no law, there is no transgression

of that law Rom 4;15

----------

Knowing this fact;

When there is no law, there is no transgression of it Rom 4:15

the Scriptures reveal Christ died to end that law of wrath the law of Sin and Death engraved on stone

Rom 10:4 Rom 8:2 Gal 4:4,5 Eph 2;15

and brings His followers into a Covenant with Him

a New Covenant Jn 3;16,2 Cor 3:8 1 Cor 9:19-21

Conclusion;

A Christian is not subject to the wrath of God
for a Christian is not under the Law of Moses, the Ten C's and can not transgress a law that does not exist, that Christ died for and ended.

No one can present God commanding Christian to keep the Law of Moses, or be condemned by the law of Moses, the Ten Commandments...No one
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#11 Oct 12, 2012
The Christ follower follows the Sayings, Teachings, and Commandments of Jesus. He teaches moral laws precepts and principles to His followers all without condemnation Jn 8:11 Rom 8:1

and more of His moral commandments, teachings, in which renew the Christ followers mind, are given by His Apostles 1 Thess 4:2 1 Cor 14;37

now watch, the wicked will come and discredit the messenger of this truth

they will try with all their heart to negate all these scriptures which indicate their deceptive teachings

Look these scriptures up, speak with God about them

Test them
Lay Worker

Perth, Australia

#12 Oct 12, 2012
birdman wrote:
Shadrach still trying to promote his false beliefs here.
Shadrach quotes bible but the Words are far from his heart.
Shadrach has not learned the meaning of the Words "ACCEPT" and "FOLLOW"
Always as usual absolutely NO BIBLE from the Birdmaniac
Lay Worker

Perth, Australia

#13 Oct 12, 2012
Shadrach wrote:
When you read scriptures such as Rev 12:17 14;12
1 Jn 3:24
Those who do not accept Him do not follow Jesus
or do not keep His commandments
Shallow reasoning - what has not explained is why Rev 14:12 identifies God's people who keep and who are not trying to keep the Ten Commandments and its precise relationship with the EVERLASTING GOSPEL and verily its connectivity to the ministration of Jesus as GRETA HIGH PRIEST.

MOreover, shaggy Shackrat has not thought thru the intent of Rev 14:12 from God's vantage ground and Shackrat still encourages the sinless perfectionism baloney
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#14 Oct 12, 2012
Lay Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Shallow reasoning - what has not explained is why Rev 14:12 identifies God's people who keep and who are not trying to keep the Ten Commandments and its precise relationship with the EVERLASTING GOSPEL and verily its connectivity to the ministration of Jesus as GRETA HIGH PRIEST.
MOreover, shaggy Shackrat has not thought thru the intent of Rev 14:12 from God's vantage ground and Shackrat still encourages the sinless perfectionism baloney
NOT shallow , but scriptual....

and you need to tell us where you got the authority to define the word "commandments" as meaning the Ten C's a COVENANT Deut 4;13
of sin and death Rom 8:2....between God an Israel,not a Christian

for our High priest even stated to you, He change the Law Heb 7:12

He also stated, CURSED are you for going under the Ten C's Gal 3;10-13 a Ministry of Death engraved on stones a CONDEMNING Ministry 2 Cor 3:11

Now, tell us, where does your god, define the word 'commandments"
to always mean the Israeli Ten C's

WE WANT SCRIPTURE not lw malarkey......SCRIPTURE

My posts present the commandments of Jesus Jn 15:14

You teach the commandments of the Law of Moses

You are speaking to Christians not Israelies

Now, show us Gods Word....defining the word commandments in Rev 14;12

if you do not, then you are guilty of man made commandments

of twisting the scriptures to make them state what you want.
2 Pet 3:16,17
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#15 Oct 12, 2012
Lay Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Always as usual absolutely NO BIBLE from the Birdmaniac
AS usual BADMOUTHING by LW found in the book of ALF under LIARS
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#16 Oct 12, 2012
lw's theology is based on negating this truth below, if lw allows this truth, then he is out of business, he must make the word commandments mean

the Ten C's, he must....

but listen to the Lord;

not lw's definition.

Lets read:

4 “Now, O Israel, listen to the statutes and the judgments which I teach you to observe, that you may live, and go in and possess the land which the Lord God of your fathers is giving you.

2 You shall not add to the word which I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you. Deut 4

Conclusion;

Rockroller

Yucaipa, CA

#17 Oct 12, 2012
Shadrach wrote:
lw's theology is based on negating this truth below, if lw allows this truth, then he is out of business, he must make the word commandments mean
the Ten C's, he must....
but listen to the Lord;
not lw's definition.
Lets read:
Conclusion;
Wow, talk about slaping and spitting in the face of Jesus. Do you then believe Jesus was joking when he told the woman to go and sin no more?

Was it a joke for Jesus to to tell us to become righteous just as the Father in Heaven is righteous?

Was it a joke for Jesus to tell us to seek first the Kingdom of Heaven AND His righteousness?

Now go read Rev. 14:5 and show me where those 144k bondservants are sinners? Hmmmm?
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#18 Oct 12, 2012
Rockroller wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, talk about slaping and spitting in the face of Jesus. Do you then believe Jesus was joking when he told the woman to go and sin no more?
Was it a joke for Jesus to to tell us to become righteous just as the Father in Heaven is righteous?
Was it a joke for Jesus to tell us to seek first the Kingdom of Heaven AND His righteousness?
Now go read Rev. 14:5 and show me where those 144k bondservants are sinners? Hmmmm?
ahh, your face twitches when you read Gods commandment not to add or take away from His Word,

and the wicked only thinks it applies to Rev as your teacher dennis stated...UT OH !, what do you suppose God will do with you
for taking away from His Bible

how could anyone even take such a risk,

except the wicked..

God states only the wicked will do this..........
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#19 Oct 12, 2012
Shadrach wrote:
<quoted text>
ahh, your face twitches when you read Gods commandment not to add or take away from His Word,
and the wicked only thinks it applies to Rev as your teacher dennis stated...UT OH !, what do you suppose God will do with you
except the wicked..
SHADRACH AND HIS LIES
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#20 Oct 12, 2012
Rockroller wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, talk about slaping and spitting in the face of Jesus. Do you then believe Jesus was joking when he told the woman to go and sin no more?

except the wicked..

and this guy dennis, could care less about Gods wrath which will be poured out on him for taking away from any of the Bible

the wicked are very bold and have no fear of the Lord

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 7th Day: Fact and Fiction 3 min JesusWasNOTaJew -... 845
How to Be Saved 6 min Saved By Grace 316
The 4th Commandment is a Covenant with Israel N... (Oct '12) 1 hr ichiwawa 3,128
Jesus stated Ten C's was their JEWISH LAW (Aug '13) 1 hr KSH 902
Godhead ..two in union ? 7 hr Lay Worker 41
Witnessing to JW's? 7 hr Lay Worker 162
WWII, Albert Einstein 16 hr Jon12-45and14-9 M... 17
Pull your children out of the Adventist Schools (Jun '09) Jul 20 RazeSDA 460
More from around the web