w WHY DO BILLIONS KEEP SUNDAY ?

w WHY DO BILLIONS KEEP SUNDAY ?

DANNO

London, UK

#1 Mar 6, 2012
Billions of Christains work on SATURDAY and go to CHURCH on SUNDAY to WORSHIP the GOD who made SATURDAY HOLY! WHY?
Why dont they go to CHURCH on SATURDAY to worship their GOD?

The God of the SABBATH LAW also said that humans should NOT EAT PORK or SHELL FISH! And yet the SAME billions of SABBATH REJECTORS continue to REJECT GOD's advice not to EAT certain MEAT/FISH!
Who decived these BILLIONS of Christians to DEFY & DISOBEY GOD on the SABBATH 4th Commandment LAW and the FOOD Laws???
When I asked these questions to these SUNDAY Christians they all point to the BIBLE for thier beliefs & behavior! PAUL's WRITINGS !!! Paul is to blame for their REJECTION of the LAW and the HOLY 4th commandment LAW and the FOOD LAWS!! They tell me that GOD will bless all food on your table in FAITH!!
Only SATAN would teach such LIES on GOD and his LAWS!!

God has said that he will WRITE his LAWS in their HEARTS & MIND! JERRE 31: 31-35 & HEB 8: 10 Sop why do these billions of Christians continue to disobey GOD on the SABBATH & FOOD LAWS??

Does GOD accept their worship? NO he does NOT Matt 15: 8-9

Does GOD accept their PRAYERS ? NO he does NOT!! PROVERBS 28: 9

Does GOD need to cahnge his LAWS so that he can accept their WORSHIP?? NO he does NOT!! The people of PAUL have to change their ways nNOT GOD!!

Paul has decieved BILLIONS and will continue to DECIEVE BILLIONS until JESUS arrives!!

All those that DEFEND PAUL as an Apostle of JESUS are working for SATAN!! You will be held GUILTY for defending Paul the SERVANT of SATAN!! So get your life right with GOD NOW and REJECT PAUL NOW!!

Lies by Paul are:- Gal 4: 9-11 & Rom 14: 5

GAL 5: 14 is against JESUS words in Matt 22: 37-40

1s Tim 4: 4-5 & 1st Cor 10: 25 is against Moses LEV 11

Gal 5: 2-4 & ACTS 16: 3 tells you that Timothy has LOST the ATONEM<ENT of CHRIST & the GRACE of GOD.

1st Cor 5: 5 & 1st Tim 1: 20 Paul thinks he is GOD!

Get rid of PAUL's books NOW! RIP them out from your Bible and from your HEART!! REV 2: 2 & MATT 24: 24

Matthias is the 12th Apostle NOT PAUL ACTS 1: 23-26

REV 21: 14

Dan

sky

Gatineau, Canada

#2 Mar 6, 2012
When was the majority ever on the side of truth?

Can you tell?

sky

“Jesus is coming again!”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#3 Mar 6, 2012
But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee. Acts 26:16.

The solemn charge that had been given Paul on the occasion of his interview with Ananias rested with increasing weight upon his heart. When, in response to the invitation "Brother Saul, receive thy sight," Paul had for the first time looked upon the face of this devout man, Ananias under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit said to him: "The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth. For thou shalt be his witness unto all men of what thou hast seen and heard. And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord" (Acts 22:13-16).

These words were in harmony with the words of Jesus Himself, who, when He arrested Saul on the journey to Damascus, declared: "I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee; delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom I now send thee, to open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me" (Acts 26:16-18).

As he pondered these things in his heart, Paul understood more and more the meaning of his call to be "an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God" (Ephesians 1:1). His call had come "not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father" (Galatians 1:1). The greatness of the work before him led him to give much study to the Holy Scriptures, in order that he might preach the gospel "not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect" (1 Corinthians 1:17), "but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power," that the faith of all who heard "should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God" (1 Corinthians 2:4, 5)

bibleuniverse
Diane

Vista, CA

#4 Mar 6, 2012
Danno,have you read the NT to know the answer you are looking for ?
Rockroller

Yucaipa, CA

#5 Mar 6, 2012
Diane wrote:
I KNOW I KNOW!!!! Pick me Pick me...It is all Paul's fault. He did it====yes he did. He wrote that one's sabbath is his business himslef and don't worry anyway because you can't stop sinning, besides you are saved by grace anyway.

Ha Ha Ha,, what a deceiver he was to cause billions to worship Satan on his Sunday. And then along comes EGW to say that Paul was the greatest apostle ever. Ha Ha. so if this is true, then can someone tell me which of the real 12 apostles will not be named on the 12 gates to the New Jeursalem?
DANNO

London, UK

#6 Mar 6, 2012
The 12 names of the Apostles are named in REV 21: 14 & in Matt 19: 28

Paul or MATTHIAS ACTS 1: 21-26 Who will have his name written in HEAVEN? Paul or MATTHIAS??

Paul decieved the world into accepting SUNDAY! and he thinks he was GOD! read> 1st Cor 5: 5 & 1st Tim 1: 20 & Rom 14: 5 & GAL 4: 9-11

Dan
DANNO

London, UK

#7 Mar 6, 2012
Diane wrote:
YES i have read the NT and Paul was a servant of SATAN to decieve the world!! Next question plz.

Dan
Birdman

Arthur, IL

#8 Mar 7, 2012
sky wrote:
When was the majority ever on the side of truth?
Can you tell?
sky
NEVER, that is why Scripture says God has always had a Remnant.
yoyo7th

Solana Beach, CA

#9 Mar 7, 2012
8 got in the ark

Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

1 Peter 4:18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

Humans =
Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Romans 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

2 Thessalonians 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
DANNO

London, UK

#10 Mar 7, 2012
Birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
NEVER, that is why Scripture says God has always had a Remnant.
Would you agree that a decieved person CANNOT be saved by Faith /Grace alone?[if he/she died in deception] Matt 24: 4 & Matt 7: 21-23 & MATT 15: 8-9 & Prov 28: 9

Dan
DANNO

London, UK

#11 Mar 7, 2012
Rocky.

St Peter finds a pen and asks Paul if the pen is his. Paul replies "LET me see that pen"
"Is it yours"? Peter asks.
Paul said "let me write a verse with it"

"Is it yours?" Peter asks again.

Paul said "It must be mine as the hand writing is mine"! Lol

Dan

“Jesus is coming again!”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#12 Mar 15, 2012
Romans 9:27
Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

bibleuniverse
DANNO

London, UK

#13 Apr 11, 2012
DANNO wrote:
Billions of Christains work on SATURDAY and go to CHURCH on SUNDAY to WORSHIP the GOD who made SATURDAY HOLY! WHY?
Why dont they go to CHURCH on SATURDAY to worship their GOD?
The God of the SABBATH LAW also said that humans should NOT EAT PORK or SHELL FISH! And yet the SAME billions of SABBATH REJECTORS continue to REJECT GOD's advice not to EAT certain MEAT/FISH!
Who decived these BILLIONS of Christians to DEFY & DISOBEY GOD on the SABBATH 4th Commandment LAW and the FOOD Laws???
When I asked these questions to these SUNDAY Christians they all point to the BIBLE for thier beliefs & behavior! PAUL's WRITINGS !!! Paul is to blame for their REJECTION of the LAW and the HOLY 4th commandment LAW and the FOOD LAWS!! They tell me that GOD will bless all food on your table in FAITH!!
Only SATAN would teach such LIES on GOD and his LAWS!!
God has said that he will WRITE his LAWS in their HEARTS & MIND! JERRE 31: 31-35 & HEB 8: 10 Sop why do these billions of Christians continue to disobey GOD on the SABBATH & FOOD LAWS??
Does GOD accept their worship? NO he does NOT Matt 15: 8-9
Does GOD accept their PRAYERS ? NO he does NOT!! PROVERBS 28: 9
Does GOD need to cahnge his LAWS so that he can accept their WORSHIP?? NO he does NOT!! The people of PAUL have to change their ways nNOT GOD!!
Paul has decieved BILLIONS and will continue to DECIEVE BILLIONS until JESUS arrives!!
All those that DEFEND PAUL as an Apostle of JESUS are working for SATAN!! You will be held GUILTY for defending Paul the SERVANT of SATAN!! So get your life right with GOD NOW and REJECT PAUL NOW!!
Lies by Paul are:- Gal 4: 9-11 & Rom 14: 5
GAL 5: 14 is against JESUS words in Matt 22: 37-40
1s Tim 4: 4-5 & 1st Cor 10: 25 is against Moses LEV 11
Gal 5: 2-4 & ACTS 16: 3 tells you that Timothy has LOST the ATONEM<ENT of CHRIST & the GRACE of GOD.
1st Cor 5: 5 & 1st Tim 1: 20 Paul thinks he is GOD!
Get rid of PAUL's books NOW! RIP them out from your Bible and from your HEART!! REV 2: 2 & MATT 24: 24
Matthias is the 12th Apostle NOT PAUL ACTS 1: 23-26
REV 21: 14
Dan
Why has post No1 offended many???

Dan
DANNO

London, UK

#14 Oct 5, 2012
Diane wrote:
DIANE SWEETY

Do you know the CORRECT answer I'm looking for?

Why do you REJECT the Holy 4th Commandment? WHY? give Bible evidence plz?

Thanx

Dan
ROBERT TWO

Kent Town, Australia

#15 Oct 5, 2012
Billions keep sunday because of this BIBLE TEXT.

The world CANNOT receive the spirit of TRUTH.

It is their choice not to know.
Richinchrist

Auburn, WA

#16 Oct 25, 2012
Paul the apostle always kept the sabbath until he died
DANNO

London, UK

#17 Oct 26, 2012
Richinchrist wrote:
Paul also practiced what JESUS did AWAY with by his DEATH!! read ACTS 21: 26

Do you practice what Paul practiced? if not WHY NOT?

Paul said the commandments are a curse to you! Why don't you believe him? GAL 3: 10-11 & ROM 10: 4

He also said you can chose any day as your SABBATH!! read Gal 4: 9-11 & Rom 14: 5 & Col 2: 10

He also said your are SAVED according to your FAITH in GOD!

Shadrach & Grammy look at the LAW as AN EVIL thing for mankind!

Let me ask you this? Did GOD ever create/make ANYTHING IMPERFECT? yes or no?

Dan
DANNO

London, UK

#18 Oct 26, 2012
Richinchrist wrote:
Possibly most of those in Matt 7: 21-23 did aswell! And possibly most of them accepted false apostles & false prophets like EGW.

Was EGW a Prophet yes or no or not sure?

Dan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I Believe Ellen G. White was a Prophet (May '17) 3 min Ben Avraham 327
Does sabbath day still exist 46 min Eyeswideopen 799
The Mark of the Beast is Imminent! 1 hr JesusWasAJew -Goo... 63
What was the light from Gen. 1:3? Wed teacher 55
SDA Hypocrites! Wed DELETE THIS NUT T... 186
The 13 Principles of Faith Tue teacher 19
Did Jesus or the Apostles change the day of wor... Jan 16 dollarsbill 198
More from around the web