Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#41 Jul 13, 2013
His4everFriend wrote:
For anyone who really wants to understand what the new covenants is the scripture is clear... there is no need to twist, distort or manipulate... here is and anyone can read it for themselves.
But this [shall be] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
Dear heavenly Father you have inspired these scriptures and have promised to send your Holy Spirit to guide us in to all truth. You have said that is any man seeks to do His will... then he shall know the doctrine whether it be of God... or not. Once again I surrender my heart and my will to your control. I do not want to lead or influence anyone in a way that would hurt them. Help me to see and to understand more fully the New Covenant and to share what you have shown me with those who love you and have surrendered their lives to you. In Jesus precious and Holy name I pray.
His4everFriend

Shad replies;

God's law is the Levitical Law, Sabbath Law, Feast Law, Purity Law
and the condmening Ten C's....this is His Law He gave Israel Ps 147:19,20 and He does not place "this" law in mans heart, for when you read your New Covenant, you will not find this law

He places His new law, 2 Cor 3:8, James 1:25 1 Cor 9:19-21 which is NOT according to the Old , in mans heart , and this law you can find in the new covenant

you are a liar.........where is this OLD law of condemnation,you say God places in mans heart?

You are a liar, a master deceiver disguised in another jesus gal 1

You don't have any scriptures.........nothing

who are you kidding

----------

you deliberately left out Heb 8:9

in which God declares...the New Law is "NOT" according to the Old

in deceiving people,

and God labels one who twists the scriptures, who negates the scriptures as wicked, teaching another jesus, cursed are they.....CURSED ARE YOU H4e

6 I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel, 7 which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ.

8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. 9 As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed. Gal 1

14 Therefore, beloved, looking forward to these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, without spot and blameless; 15 and consider that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation—as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you, 16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.

17 You therefore, beloved, since you know this beforehand, beware lest you also fall from your own steadfastness, being led away with the error of the wicked;

18 but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ 2 Pet 3

STOP LYING TO PEOPLE teaching them God places His Old Law 2 Cor 3:14 into mans heart... His Old Law of CONDEMNATION 2 Cor 3:9

STOP.........repent
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#42 Jul 13, 2013
STOP this display of wickedness, for you were asked to present to us, the audience, EVIDENCE of God placing His OLD law into mans heart...

support your wicked teaching

WHERE IS IT

Since: Aug 10

Pacific Northwest USA

#43 Jul 13, 2013
His4everFriend wrote:
shadrach has questioned which Jesus I worship.
I worship Jesus Christ who is God, who came in the flesh, died on a cross and three days latter rose from the grave and now sits at the right hand of the Father in heaven. This same Jesus is my Lord and Savior and my loving master. This same Jesus I love and serve because He first loved me.
Dear shadrach... can you say those words? Is this the very same Jesus that you love and adore?
His4everFriend
That most certainly describes the Jesus I love and worship, and I'm confident the same is true for Shad (but I'll let him speak for himself).
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#44 Jul 13, 2013
This was presented in post one:

God tells us something here about His NEW Covenant,

it is WHAT? it is NOT like the OLD one

read this to everyone

9 not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they did not continue in My covenant, and I disregarded them, says the Lord. Heb 8

----------

God is stating the New Covenant is NOT according to the one He gave to the Israelite at Mt Sinai
after taking them out of Egypt

Now teach this truth......you wicked thing , using another jesus to promote EVIL

It is EVIL to do what you are doing

STOP

Stop teaching the New IS the same, or according

God said it is NOT according to the Old

Stop manipulating my Lords Word...STOP
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#45 Jul 13, 2013
H4 e

You are preaching another gospel...STOP

You have accepted another jesus...

wake up

Many will make the claim you are making to the Lord,

but those who twist His scriptures are NOT His
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#46 Jul 13, 2013
How to create another gospel which would create a christ other then the true Christ

Go beyond what is written....

state over and over....that scripture does not mean what it says

When God declares the law He puts in mans heart is NOT according to the Old,

just go ahead and teach its the same law ,that He really didn't mean it

heck, some here just delete Paul and Apostles
to create their personal gospel

it is very easy isn't it

----------

just a few ways to on how to create another gospel

Since: Sep 12

Clarkston, Wa.

#47 Jul 13, 2013
Shadrach wrote:
STOP this display of wickedness, for you were asked to present to us, the audience, EVIDENCE of God placing His OLD law into mans heart...
WHERE IS IT
Well no matter 1John5:3 shall set you free blessings
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#48 Jul 13, 2013
In Israeli the Law , the Israeli Sabbath Covenant Ex 31:16 pointed to the "Menuchah" through Christ

the "MENUCHAH" which is the meaning of the word "rest" in the verse which comes from Ps 95:11

is Gods resting place ,

the 7th day points to the
"MENUCHAH"

Old Testament Hebrew
Entry for Strong's #4496 - מְ&#15 04;ֻח& #1464;ה
Transliteration:
menûchâh, menûchâh
Phonetics:
men-oo-khaw', men-oo-khaw'
Word Origin:
from (04495)
Parts of Speech:
Noun Feminine
TWOT:
1323f

Word Definition [ Brown-Drivers-Briggs'| Strong's ]
Brown-Driver-Briggs' Definition

resting place, rest
resting place
rest, quietness

Greek Equivalent Words:
Strong #: 2663 ‑ κατ άπα υσι ς (kat‑ap'‑o w‑sis);

God swore in His wrath those during Joshua day would not enter His "menuchah", resting PLACE

because they did not have faith Heb 3:19

----------

and in the place of the 7th day they shall not enter His "menuchah" read Heb 4:4, 5

----------

. 3 For we who have believed do enter that rest, as He has said:

“So I swore in My wrath,
‘They shall not enter My rest,’”

although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

4 For He has spoken in a certain place of the seventh day in this way:“And God rested on the seventh day from all His works”; 5 and again in this place:“They shall not enter My rest.”

this is what Heb 4 is declaring....entering Gods eternal rest when one accepts Christ TODAY

for the person who accepts Christ has ENTERED Gods rest Heb 4:10

and this person keeps the faith and looks forward to the promise of verse 1 the menuchah or God calls this keeping ...a Sabbatismo

and here is the commandment for those who know the true Jesus;

12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, to which you were also called and have confessed the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.

13 I urge you in the sight of God who gives life to all things, and before Christ Jesus who witnessed the good confession before Pontius Pilate, 14 that you keep this commandment without spot, blameless until our Lord Jesus Christ’s appearing,

15 which He will manifest in His own time, He who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings and Lord of lords, 16 who alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see, to whom be honor and everlasting power. Amen 1 Tim 6

----------

Conclusion: When God rested the 7th day, it pointed to His resting place the "Menuchah" for those who by FAITH have accepted His Son. Heb 4:4,5

and

10 For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works as God did from His
Heb 4

This promise is what the Christian look for

called........The Sabbatismo Heb 4:10
His4everFriend

Grants Pass, OR

#49 Jul 13, 2013
Shadrach wrote:
H4 e
You are preaching another gospel...STOP
You have accepted another jesus...
wake up
Many will make the claim you are making to the Lord,
but those who twist His scriptures are NOT His
Hi shadrach

I worship Jesus Christ who is God, who came in the flesh, died on a cross and three days latter rose from the grave and now sits at the right hand of the Father in heaven. This same Jesus is my Lord and Savior and my loving master. This same Jesus I love and serve because He first loved me.

Dear shadrach... can you say those words? Is this the very same Jesus that you love and adore?

His4everFriend
Diane

Carlsbad, CA

#50 Jul 13, 2013
Shad, if we were still under the Old Covenant and had to live under it's ruler ship, then we are not free. Free from the death for the law. The law does not give us salvation. We could never inter into His rest for we are not saved under the law. Therefore we could never enter His rest for the law does not save and salvation is null. You have to be saved to enter God's rest for eternity. The Old Testament won't allow that to happen. Only under the New Covenant can we enter God's rest because we are saved. You can't be under both. No half way salvations. Blessings..
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#51 Jul 13, 2013
His4everFriend wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi shadrach
His4everFriend
ahh, you now resort to foolishness.........you can not provide support for your wicked teaching as we all have requested,

so you chose to ask me such a foolish question, and go off topic

get lost

you are a deceiver making every effort to quash post #1

Let me present God's Word again to you

“Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah—

9 NO ACCORDING to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they did not continue in My covenant, and I disregarded them, says the Lord. Heb 8
Diane

Carlsbad, CA

#52 Jul 13, 2013
Shad, God does not put a condemning law into a Christians heart. The Old Testaments laws were condemning and bought forth death. God wouldn't put back that in a Christians heart. He just delivered us from that law by His death.
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#53 Jul 13, 2013
Diane, your posts are a sweet fragrance of truth

The Lord Jesus delights in your posts !!!
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#54 Jul 13, 2013
Have you entered Gods rest, the "menucah"

Do you look forward to it....the "Sabbatismo"

are you saved?
DANNO

London, UK

#55 Jul 14, 2013
Diane wrote:
Shad, if we were still under the Old Covenant and had to live under it's ruler ship, then we are not free. Free from the death for the law. The law does not give us salvation. We could never inter into His rest for we are not saved under the law. Therefore we could never enter His rest for the law does not save and salvation is null. You have to be saved to enter God's rest for eternity. The Old Testament won't allow that to happen. Only under the New Covenant can we enter God's rest because we are saved. You can't be under both. No half way salvations. Blessings..
Diane sweety

You are getting mixed up with Shadrach and Birdman. It is Birdman that ACCEPTS BOTH the OLD and the NEW COVENANTS! He accepts Isaiah 24: 5 & ECC 12: 13 aswell as HEB 8: 13 and he secretly REJECTS HEB 13: 17 because he ADMITTED he REJECTS the SDA IJ & the stuff on 1844 and their doctrine on the SCAPEGOAT!! He also admitted he is an SDA member but NOT a member of the SDA DENOMINATION! I have his post recorded in my little RED book which gives the DATE and post number and name of thread.

Dan
DANNO

London, UK

#56 Jul 14, 2013
Shadrach wrote:
WHERE IS IT
Shadrach

I'll answer for him your question. ECC 12: 13 say Mankind!! Does your Bible say Mankind too or does it say JEWS/Israel?

and also Isaiah 24: 5 and REV 14: 12 & REV 12: 17 also say the commandmetns of GOD!!

Now, do these Bible quotes answer your question? yes or no?

Dan
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#57 Jul 14, 2013
Diane wrote:
Shad, God does not put a condemning law into a Christians heart. The Old Testaments laws were condemning and bought forth death. God wouldn't put back that in a Christians heart. He just delivered us from that law by His death.
Diane, you are supported by Him...His Word which is written in His New Covenant, He is your witness...it is NOT according to His OLD Covenant

The wicked can not support their teaching, why?

Because it is a manipulation of scripture going beyond what is written, man made...thus these worship God in vain. They created the definition for the word "commandments" to support their
wickedness of going under the Law Gal 2:21

The wicked can not Love and Obey the Lord without the Israeli Law

The Christ follower Loves and Obeys the Lord while being in liberty
without the Israeli Law Gal 5;1 James 2:12 Rom 8:1,2
birdman

Shelbyville, IL

#58 Jul 14, 2013
Shadrach wrote:
<quoted text>
Diane, you are supported by Him...His Word which is written in His New Covenant, He is your witness...it is NOT according to His OLD Covenant
The wicked can not support their teaching, why?
Because it is a manipulation of scripture going beyond what is written, man made...thus these worship God in vain. They created the definition for the word "commandments" to support their
wickedness of going under the Law Gal 2:21
The wicked can not Love and Obey the Lord without the Israeli Law
The Christ follower Loves and Obeys the Lord while being in liberty
without the Israeli Law Gal 5;1 James 2:12 Rom 8:1,2
Lies from SHADRACH here

Since: Aug 10

Pacific Northwest USA

#59 Jul 14, 2013
DANNO wrote:
<quoted text>
Diane sweety
You are getting mixed up with Shadrach and Birdman. It is Birdman that ACCEPTS BOTH the OLD and the NEW COVENANTS! He accepts Isaiah 24: 5 & ECC 12: 13 aswell as HEB 8: 13 and he secretly REJECTS HEB 13: 17 because he ADMITTED he REJECTS the SDA IJ & the stuff on 1844 and their doctrine on the SCAPEGOAT!! He also admitted he is an SDA member but NOT a member of the SDA DENOMINATION! I have his post recorded in my little RED book which gives the DATE and post number and name of thread.
Dan
You need more chores to occupy your time, Dan.
birdman

Shelbyville, IL

#60 Jul 14, 2013
GrammyJoanne wrote:
<quoted text>That most certainly describes the Jesus I love and worship, and I'm confident the same is true for Shad (but I'll let him speak for himself).
False testimony here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
...The number OF A MAN 12 min Earburner 397
MANY SDA's believe WEDNESDAY Crucifixion, WHY? (Feb '11) 23 min Gerhard Ebersoehn 3,497
SDA main PILLAR coming DOWN! 38 min Saved By Grace 372
ROM 15: 18 on WORKS ??? (Feb '13) 1 hr DANNO 112
The Blasphemy of Jesus 2 hr SamBee 486
EGW Believed the Atonement Done On the Cross Wa... 3 hr sitka happy 149
Was Mrs.White Right or Wrong? 3 hr sitka happy 1,205
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Seventh-day Adventist People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••