Document 11Q13 Dead Sea Scrolls vindi...
birdman

Arthur, IL

#1581 Oct 2, 2012
Pioneer wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Thread Adventism Kills # 1746
You are a disgrace to the female Gender. You are a filthy SLUT!
I suggest you make your living in a degrading manner, to all womanhood. I feel sorry you think so little of yourself and have degraded yourself till you have ended your life in the gutter.
Now here is a filthy slutty remark made by ALF's FINEST; learned from the Book of ALF [chapter on SLUT]
KoalaGums

Ryde, Australia

#1582 Oct 2, 2012
Pioneer wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Thread Adventism Kills # 1746
You are a disgrace to the female Gender. You are a filthy SLUT!
I suggest you make your living in a degrading manner, to all womanhood. I feel sorry you think so little of yourself and have degraded yourself till you have ended your life in the gutter.
Come to Australia and say all that, U ho.
KoalaGums

Ryde, Australia

#1583 Oct 2, 2012
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
Now here is a filthy slutty remark made by ALF's FINEST; learned from the Book of ALF [chapter on SLUT]
She and her mother wrote that chapter, from experience. LOL!
birdman

Arthur, IL

#1584 Oct 2, 2012
KoalaGums wrote:
<quoted text>
She and her mother wrote that chapter, from experience. LOL!
Really does not matter,what you posted was SLUT from the ALF foundation which in itself is those who belong to it are also what you call others.

Since: Aug 10

Pacific Northwest USA

#1585 Oct 2, 2012
Pioneer wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Thread Adventism Kills # 1746
You are a disgrace to the female Gender. You are a filthy SLUT!
I suggest you make your living in a degrading manner, to all womanhood. I feel sorry you think so little of yourself and have degraded yourself till you have ended your life in the gutter.
Spoken like a true spirit-filled follower of Christ!
birdman

Arthur, IL

#1586 Oct 2, 2012
GrammyJoanne wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a true spirit-filled follower of Christ!
WHAT SPIRIT?

Since: Aug 10

Pacific Northwest USA

#1587 Oct 2, 2012
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT SPIRIT?
If I have to explain which Spirit would live in a true follower of Christ, you are beyond hope, Bird!
Lay Worker

Perth, Australia

#1588 Oct 2, 2012
GrammyJoanne wrote:
<quoted text>

If I have to explain which Spirit would live in a true follower of Christ, you are beyond hope, Bird!
Another excellent summation of the matter -
the readers are all seeing thru the flimsy Bird theology

Beyond hope,,,,,, interesting!
Better stuff

Brampton, Canada

#1589 Oct 2, 2012
Lay Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Another excellent summation of the matter -
the readers are all seeing thru the flimsy Bird theology
Beyond hope,,,,,, interesting!
It's amazing how the little FOWL is against his own kind: Birdman. LOL
Earthcaller

United States

#1590 Oct 2, 2012
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY? because I dont buy your FALSE INTERPRETATIONS is why you say that.
I know what the Bible says in Lev and I know what it says in Hebrews.
And what the Bible says does NOT go with you false beliefs that I find
Thats not the point, the Bible doesn't go by what you accept or reject it goes by matching what is in the Old Testament with the New. Jesus clearly told the disciples on the road to Emmaus that all those things were written. Since you claim to know what is written but refuse to present your theology point by point you are only showing that you are self-sufficient and in need of nothing.
Lay Worker

Perth, Australia

#1591 Oct 2, 2012
Nothing to do with the thread - the readers can see worse furts has a worse case situation with attention deficit disorder
Lay Worker

Perth, Australia

#1592 Oct 2, 2012
another excelletn summation of the birdfreaker by EC

then of course the readers have this dooooode with ADD note the following from worse ffuts
Better stuff wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing how the little FOWL is against his own kind: Birdman. LOL
its easy to note how this has nothing to do with the thread - the readers can see worse furts has a worse case situation with attention deficit disorder
Earthcaller

United States

#1593 Oct 3, 2012
Lay Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Another excellent summation of the matter -
the readers are all seeing thru the flimsy Bird theology
Beyond hope,,,,,, interesting!
There are SDAs here on Topix that follow the historic teachings of the church even though they have errors but at least they still adhere to 1844. My question is why is Bird in the SDA mainline? He is not really an SDA he is fake and those of his kind are the ones that remodel the cause. He is basically an evangelical in SDA garb.
Earthcaller

United States

#1594 Oct 3, 2012
In other words a theological parasite
Better stuff

Brampton, Canada

#1595 Oct 3, 2012
Lay Worker wrote:
another excelletn summation of the birdfreaker by EC
then of course the readers have this dooooode with ADD note the following from worse ffuts
<quoted text>
its easy to note how this has nothing to do with the thread - the readers can see worse furts has a worse case situation with attention deficit disorder
Why are you angry, and why has your countenance fallen? Sin lies at the door. You are seeking, O little FOWL, to kill your own kind: Birdman. LOL

This is so, very funny!
Better stuff

Brampton, Canada

#1596 Oct 3, 2012
Earthcaller wrote:
<quoted text>
There are SDAs here on Topix that follow the historic teachings of the church even though they have errors but at least they still adhere to 1844. My question is why is Bird in the SDA mainline? He is not really an SDA he is fake and those of his kind are the ones that remodel the cause. He is basically an evangelical in SDA garb.
And you are a wolf with the tale of an ox.
Lay Worker

Perth, Australia

#1597 Oct 3, 2012
Earthcaller wrote:
<quoted text>
There are SDAs here on Topix that follow the historic teachings of the church even though they have errors but at least they still adhere to 1844. My question is why is Bird in the SDA mainline? He is not really an SDA he is fake and those of his kind are the ones that remodel the cause. He is basically an evangelical in SDA garb.
Unanswerable !!!
Better stuff

Brampton, Canada

#1598 Oct 3, 2012
Lay Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Unanswerable !!!
No one is interested.
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#1599 Oct 3, 2012
Lay Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Another excellent summation of the matter -
the readers are all seeing thru the flimsy Bird theology
Beyond hope,,,,,, interesting!
From a ALF CULT , no problem here, just ignorance.
Pioneer

Gilbert, AZ

#1600 Oct 3, 2012
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
From a ALF CULT , no problem here, just ignorance.
When are you going to stop being Satan/s

minion? Your evil spirit is seen by everyone . You have no credibility on this forum.

But shun profane [and] vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

(For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping,[that they are] the enemies of the cross of Christ:
3:19 Whose end [is] destruction, whose God [is their] belly, and [whose] glory [is] in their shame, who mind earthly things.)
3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Things Adventists deal with 17 min Saved By Grace 8
Jim Hohnberger Affair and Confession (Sep '11) 26 min His4everFriend 115
The Israeli Sabbath is a Covenant and a Festival (Oct '13) 6 hr ichiwawa 1,172
Is Jesus Sabbath 7 hr Saturn Day 244
the mystery of christ 10 hr Lay Worker 89
CLEAR Word BIBLE self-destruct SDA CHURCH! (Jun '12) 20 hr Saturn Day 47
Sunday Law and SDA 22 hr SDA Hospitals Kil... 40
Pull your children out of the Adventist Schools (Jun '09) Aug 4 Canuck Schmuck 463
More from around the web