Document 11Q13 Dead Sea Scrolls vindi...
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#3353 Feb 3, 2013
Earthcaller wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to report this on account of the fact that it is probably illegal to do this. Someone can copy that and later state that we said this or that.
I'm also tired of you EC lying about me you S.O.B.
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#3354 Feb 3, 2013
BITCH= A LOWLY female DOG

S.O.B.= SON of BABYLON

That is so you TWO MORONS will know what you are!!
Pioneer

United States

#3355 Feb 3, 2013
birdman wrote:
BITCH= A LOWLY female DOG
S.O.B.= SON of BABYLON
That is so you TWO MORONS will know what you are!!
OOHH! I think BIRDBRAIN IS MAD THAT HE HAS been EXPOSED FOR BLASPHEMY AND his "AMEN" TO VILE PROFANITY.

But why is he calling us liars we have only caught him in the acts OOHH, the DEVIL is exposed and ANGRY his minion is revealed the ELDER and SS Teacher sure is void of CHRIST.

So that is why chickenmanure is so upset he is like a dear in the headlights, by the GOD'S.
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#3356 Feb 3, 2013
Pioneer wrote:
<quoted text>
OOHH! I think BIRDBRAIN IS MAD THAT HE HAS been EXPOSED FOR BLASPHEMY AND his "AMEN" TO VILE PROFANITY.
But why is he calling us liars we have only caught him in the acts OOHH, the DEVIL is exposed and ANGRY his minion is revealed the ELDER and SS Teacher sure is void of CHRIST.
So that is why chickenmanure is so upset he is like a dear in the headlights, by the GOD'S.
No I am not mad, I am just showing what a couple of MORONS and LIARS you PIONEER AND EC are!!
KoalaGums

Australia

#3357 Feb 3, 2013
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am not mad, I am just showing what a couple of MORONS and LIARS you PIONEER AND EC are!!
We know that. Don't let the bitches get 2 u, Bird.
Pioneer

United States

#3358 Feb 3, 2013
KoalaGums wrote:
<quoted text>
WOKE UP THE DEMON AGAIN, go back to sleep!

No PROOF! YOU LOOSE! GOD SEES!
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#3359 Feb 3, 2013
KoalaGums wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK you KG, did you know that a bitch is a female dog in heat?:)
Pioneer

United States

#3360 Feb 3, 2013
KoalaGums wrote:
<quoted text>
NOW isn't that touching the FILTHY VILE Profane MOUTH is sticking up with Birdman the one who said AMEN to her Profanity now isn't that sweet bet that makes you the Pathological Liar feel GOOd! To have someone like that on your side Pathetic is as pathetic does!

Pioneer

United States

#3361 Feb 3, 2013
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
TO DOGS LIKE YOU two LEAD THE PACK.

TOGETHER AGAIN!!

George Bush Jnr

Brampton, Canada

#3362 Feb 3, 2013
Earthcaller wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course its confusing to those who are perishing but its a sweet perfume for those who are relying on the merits of their redeemer and High Priest.
But aren't you the one perishing in your false doctrine?
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#3363 Feb 3, 2013
George Bush Jnr wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN!
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#3364 Feb 3, 2013
George Bush Jnr wrote:
<quoted text>
IT seems EC likes to dish out but cant take coming back at him.

Sounds like maybe he is a little man like LW which EC agrees with on LWs Garbage aND THE GARBAGE MOUTH PIONEER puts out.

EC or LW neither has the balls to talk to a person with some sense
Earthcaller

Windermere, FL

#3365 Feb 3, 2013
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
Is what is written above one of your fundamental doctrines? Its a real piece of dirt. LOL and heaven is taking notice.
Earthcaller

Windermere, FL

#3366 Feb 3, 2013
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
What are the lies,

1) You are not a historic SDA, that is true.l

2) You are Birdman since that is what you call yourself

3) You have also made major blunders in the past and the most recent is giving praise to impure talk and we can go on and on.

4) You have a certain rage within you as EC recalls your debates with Shubee. Rage is not a good sign at all. Its a sign of an unstable personality not good for a Sabbath School teacher and this means that you should take a vacation from topix and comeback refreshed with new feathers.
Earthcaller

Windermere, FL

#3367 Feb 3, 2013
KoalaGums wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
How's that moustache?
How are the rotted gums?
Earthcaller

Windermere, FL

#3368 Feb 3, 2013
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
IT seems EC likes to dish out but cant take coming back at him.
Sounds like maybe he is a little man like LW which EC agrees with on LWs Garbage aND THE GARBAGE MOUTH PIONEER puts out.
EC or LW neither has the balls to talk to a person with some sense
This matter of copying and posting information that a person didn't write is more serious than you think. So keep doing it if you so desire.
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#3369 Feb 3, 2013
Earthcaller wrote:
<quoted text>
What are the lies,
1) You are not a historic SDA, that is true.l
2) You are Birdman since that is what you call yourself
3) You have also made major blunders in the past and the most recent is giving praise to impure talk and we can go on and on.
4) You have a certain rage within you as EC recalls your debates with Shubee. Rage is not a good sign at all. Its a sign of an unstable personality not good for a Sabbath School teacher and this means that you should take a vacation from topix and comeback refreshed with new feathers.
And I see you NEVER post a DISAGREEment to PIONEER, you said you AGREE.

So that does make you a S.O.B. SON OF BAAL/BABYLON the same as SHUBEE with his Garbage.

I admit I gave praise to what KG wrote I did not know what the one thing was, But you AGREE with all the FILTHY TALK that Pioneer puts out and like I said never a disagreeing post.

That makes you just as bad or worse than Her for you dont have the BALLS to say so!!!

Most all know ALF is GARBAGE from the 3= EC/LW/Pioneer
KoalaGums

Australia

#3370 Feb 3, 2013
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that expression comes from the sexual behaviour of dogs.
Never mind they are loving, caring, loyal creatures. Who will lick a sad human's face.
The more I c of some people, the more I love dogs.
Lay Worker

Myrtleford, Australia

#3371 Feb 3, 2013
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
And I see you NEVER post a DISAGREEment to PIONEER, you said you AGREE.
So that does make you a S.O.B. SON OF BAAL/BABYLON the same as SHUBEE with his Garbage.
I admit I gave praise to what KG wrote I did not know what the one thing was, But you AGREE with all the FILTHY TALK that Pioneer puts out and like I said never a disagreeing post.
That makes you just as bad or worse than Her for you dont have the BALLS to say so!!!
Most all know ALF is GARBAGE from the 3= EC/LW/Pioneer
NOthing to do with the thread -
its an impossibility but
try and pay attention to the thread DH.

The thread is not about poor hack hack birdfreaker's carcass its about the rightouesness of Christ and what the ancients at Qmram recorded
KoalaGums

Australia

#3372 Feb 3, 2013
Pioneer wrote:
<quoted text>
NOW isn't that touching the FILTHY VILE Profane MOUTH is sticking up with Birdman the one who said AMEN to her Profanity now isn't that sweet bet that makes you the Pathological Liar feel GOOd! To have someone like that on your side Pathetic is as pathetic does!
You're the loose woman here, not me. And we all know about YOUR filthy mouth, easy to document.
Stupid moll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who is really the beast and what is its mark? 26 min Earburner 311
Sabbath Views From a New Adventist 12 hr Sabbath 24-7 1,218
She Said / They Said: The EGW Integrity Debate... 16 hr JesusWasNOTaJew G... 56
S.D.A. and marriage 17 hr Saved By Grace 41
New Law / Old Law 18 hr AllNew 2
Christian Bible Question Challenge # 5 19 hr JesusWasNOTaJew G... 10
Ellen G. White and Joseph Smith Connection. (Nov '11) 20 hr JesusWasNOTaJew G... 135
More from around the web