Document 11Q13 Dead Sea Scrolls vindi...
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#3333 Feb 2, 2013
BIRDMAN corrects Pioneer

She would not be able to see, or speak the truth if he tried to.
All the garbage PIONEER post’s doesn't deserve any encouragement.
No evidence again from aka PIONEER desperado.
PIONEER is only worried about defending her own little carcass.
PIONEER does not give honor to God and uplift Jesus Christ the High Priest.
Pretty sure PIONEER, you would not know what that means either. Birdman is A SDA.
PIONEER is just a wolf in sheep's clothing.
PIONEER is always serving the interest of the arch Enemy of righteousness.
AMEN!!
Pioneer

United States

#3334 Feb 2, 2013
birdman wrote:
Earthcaller
As long as I cannot define the High Priestly ministration according to the dictum I will remain a counterfeit.
Corrected
AMEN EC well said
Everyone should know that what birdman does not see, is that a leader in a church is going to be held far more responsible by God for what ever he does, and doing it in the eyes of the world, when wrong it is unrighteousness/Open sin like saying "Amen" to vile Profanity. What kind of Christian man would say ......."AMEN"....... to something like he did, even if he did not know what “all the BJs y'all gave Elder Grotheer" meant,………..why would he say "AMEN" ……………like he does so often in posts but he says AMEN to so much trash and lies on this forum, he

throws out the ......"AMEN" word ...... like it is not anything more than a throw away word.

He does not see the reverence or the importance of the word in the Bible. He uses it at the end of so many posts he closes what he has said like it is just the last word to end every post. Doing that is degrading the honor the word .........."AMEN" ..........is to have in the WORD of God!
Robert Two

Darwin, Australia

#3335 Feb 2, 2013
Pioneer wrote:
djconklin wrote:
Never made that claim; all I had to do was show that you lied about the plagiarism claim.
Robert TWO, You claimed it was not in SDA FB.
GOD the Father,
GOD the SON,
GOD the HOLY GHOST.
This is the only point in question.
You have a short memory.
ARTFULL DODGER LOL.
<quoted text>
WOW RT, you picked up on that outright lie by the Con-conk (djconklin) didn't you, very good!
Are you bored ?
Pioneer

United States

#3336 Feb 2, 2013
birdman wrote:
BIRDMAN corrects Pioneer
She would not be able to see, or speak the truth if he tried to.
All the garbage PIONEER post’s doesn't deserve any encouragement.
No evidence again from aka PIONEER desperado.
PIONEER is only worried about defending her own little carcass.
PIONEER does not give honor to God and uplift Jesus Christ the High Priest.
Pretty sure PIONEER, you would not know what that means either. Birdman is A SDA.
PIONEER is just a wolf in sheep's clothing.
PIONEER is always serving the interest of the arch Enemy of righteousness.
AMEN!!
The original post was by Pioneer, the COPY CAT Birdman up to his old tricks using this only defense of copy cat and turning our words on us pretending that he has said what we wrote directed at him he than plagiarizes copies them saying he has turned them around to say the truth . He would not be able to see, or speak the truth if he tried to.

Birdman, All the garbage Birdman post’s you don't deserve any encouragement.
No evidence again from another Birdman desperado.

Birdman You are only worried about defending your own little carcass Birdman, rather than giving honor to God and uplifting Jesus Christ the High Priest of the Dual Atonement.

Pretty sure Birdman, you would not know what that means either of course Birdman couldn't teach that either because Birdman DOES DENY 1844, so then the dual atonement is obsolete that means Birdman is NOT AN SDA.
Pioneer

United States

#3337 Feb 2, 2013
Robert Two wrote:
<quoted text> Are you bored ?
Woops gave you credit for using your brain and coming up with something right, for a change. I see now that was a mistaken credit.

An impossibility for you old codger!
Lay Worker

Myrtleford, Australia

#3338 Feb 2, 2013
CINDERS wrote:
<quoted text>
Birdman do you even realise what you have amen to????? You amen to
~~~~~~~~~~
Nothing on the language used by your moll, and yourself lately.
Did U get that filthy mouth from all the BJs y'all gave Elder Grotheer?
~~~~~~~~~~
Do you realise what KG was saying to Earthcaller here?? Do you know what "BJ's" stand for???
This is disgusting and no true follower of Christ would amen it????? Reread and see if you can see what is being said.
Yes its teribly disgusting.
Earthcaller

Windermere, FL

#3339 Feb 2, 2013
Pioneer wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone should know that what birdman does not see, is that a leader in a church is going to be held far more responsible by God for what ever he does, and doing it in the eyes of the world, when wrong it is unrighteousness/Open sin like saying "Amen" to vile Profanity. What kind of Christian man would say ......."AMEN"....... to something like he did, even if he did not know what “all the BJs y'all gave Elder Grotheer" meant,………..why would he say "AMEN" ……………like he does so often in posts but he says AMEN to so much trash and lies on this forum, he
throws out the ......"AMEN" word ...... like it is not anything more than a throw away word.
He does not see the reverence or the importance of the word in the Bible. He uses it at the end of so many posts he closes what he has said like it is just the last word to end every post. Doing that is degrading the honor the word .........."AMEN" ..........is to have in the WORD of God!
I am going to report this on account of the fact that it is probably illegal to do this. Someone can copy that and later state that we said this or that.
Earthcaller

Windermere, FL

#3340 Feb 2, 2013
Pioneer wrote:
<quoted text>
The original post was by Pioneer, the COPY CAT Birdman up to his old tricks using this only defense of copy cat and turning our words on us pretending that he has said what we wrote directed at him he than plagiarizes copies them saying he has turned them around to say the truth .
I am going to report this on account of the fact that it is probably illegal. Someone can copy that and later state that we stated this or that.
Earthcaller

Windermere, FL

#3341 Feb 2, 2013
birdman wrote:
Earthcaller
As long as I cannot define the High Priestly ministration according to the dictum I will remain a counterfeit.
Corrected
AMEN EC well said
This post will be reported to Topix
Pioneer

United States

#3342 Feb 2, 2013
Earthcaller wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to report this on account of the fact that it is probably illegal to do this. Someone can copy that and later state that we said this or that.
EC, Absolutely, AND IT IS PLAGIARIZING AND I AM SICK OF MY STUFF BEING STOLEN AND USED IN LIES.
KoalaGums

Australia

#3343 Feb 3, 2013
Lay Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes its teribly disgusting.
Hi Limp Wrist. Keep repeating the comment.
People will wonder if it's true.
KoalaGums

Australia

#3344 Feb 3, 2013
Earthcaller wrote:
<quoted text>
This post will be reported to Topix
It's not fair!
I'm a dibber dobber!
I'm going to tell teacher!
Earthcaller

Windermere, FL

#3345 Feb 3, 2013
djconklin wrote:
>CON McDOODLE enjoys deceptive tactics to advance the interests if the man with the pointy hat and doesnt know squat
I.e., he knows that he's been caught and exposed yet again, but he's not mature enough to apologize for lying to you.
Whats the point of your argument? Prior to 1980 the SDA Church never had a Trinitarian statement of Beliefs. There are many independent SDAs that are well aware of this apostasy, thats the bottom line. You cannot get a Trinity out of John 1:1 nor Revelation 22:1. I have become acquainted with your tactics when dealing with Leviticus 4: 13,18 and you were the one who was caught with your pants down.
Earthcaller

Windermere, FL

#3346 Feb 3, 2013
KoalaGums wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not fair!
I'm a dibber dobber!
I was going to report that there were new wrinkles present on the wrinklecoletta.
Earthcaller

Windermere, FL

#3347 Feb 3, 2013
Robert Two wrote:
<quoted text>
You claimed it was not in SDA FB.
GOD the Father,
GOD the SON,
GOD the HOLY GHOST.
This is the only point in question.
You have a short memory.
ARTFULL DODGER LOL.
So here we can see that Conklin is deceptive.
KoalaGums

Brookvale, Australia

#3348 Feb 3, 2013
Earthcaller wrote:
<quoted text>
I was going to report that there were new wrinkles present on the wrinklecoletta.
LOL!
How's that moustache?
Pioneer

United States

#3349 Feb 3, 2013
KoalaGums wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not fair!
I'm a dibber dobber!
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
KoalaGums wrote:
In the old days, u were less of a yes woman.
:-)

Cinders
And you think I am a yes woman? Do not think so……... lol and your comment is spoken just like a man :)

KoalaGums wrote:
If you're saying I have balls, ta :-)
KoalaGums can't figure just what he/she is acts like a Hermaphrodite
KoalaGums

Australia

#3350 Feb 3, 2013
So...how's your moustache, Taipan? I bet it's more impressive than EC's.
Pioneer

United States

#3351 Feb 3, 2013
KoalaGums wrote:
So...how's your moustache, Taipan? I bet it's more impressive than EC's.
KoalaGums is a Psychotic psychopath her Demons have been loosed again. It comes from a lonely life in a Lunatic Asylum. Get your nurse to help you to bed, and read you a bedtime fairy tale about an SDA girl dressed up like a witch going trick or treat, on her father’s holy festival.
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#3352 Feb 3, 2013
Pioneer wrote:
<quoted text>
The original post was by Pioneer, the COPY CAT Birdman up to his old tricks using this only defense of copy cat and turning our words on us pretending that he has said what we wrote directed at him he than plagiarizes copies them saying he has turned them around to say the truth . He would not be able to see, or speak the truth if he tried to.
Birdman, All the garbage Birdman post’s you don't deserve any encouragement.
No evidence again from another Birdman desperado.
Birdman You are only worried about defending your own little carcass Birdman, rather than giving honor to God and uplifting Jesus Christ the High Priest of the Dual Atonement.
Pretty sure Birdman, you would not know what that means either of course Birdman couldn't teach that either because Birdman DOES DENY 1844, so then the dual atonement is obsolete that means Birdman is NOT AN SDA.
I'm also tired of your LYING about me you Bitch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is a one world religion coming in the future? 43 min Earburner 105
+++ WHY ARE SABBATH HATERS ON a SDA FORUM +++ (Dec '13) 2 hr 10commandments 716
WHY do SDA LOOSE so many MEMBERS! SHOCKING! 4 hr Gerhard Ebersoehn 89
Pieter Barkhuizen ([email protected]) (Mar '15) 6 hr odin 2
Absent From the Body (2) 16 hr Eyeswideopen 165
SDA Costa-Rica Co-op (Jun '10) 19 hr JesusWasNOTaJew G... 42
How were the Angels, 24 elders, and the Four be... 21 hr Three Letters 24
More from around the web