Abortion & The SDA Church
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tammy Roesch

Winnie, TX

#1 Nov 25, 2010
My husband and I just printed a brochure on the subject of the ongoing abortions done in SDA hospitals. Please read this brochure and help us get the word out to everyone you know! Thank you!

Tammy

http://www.thenarrowwayministries.org/Admin1/...
Tammy Roesch

Winnie, TX

#2 Nov 25, 2010
Sorry! I didn't have the correct link in the above post - here is the correct link - http://www.thenarrowway.yourlivecommunity.com...
robert two

Adelaide, Australia

#9 Nov 26, 2010
Tammy Roesch wrote:
Yes,
We Christians try to fool God everyday with our bullshit.
We rant and rave about the non Christians that kill their babies by abortion,
but we ourselves kill our future babies by abortion of the birth control pill or by other sinful means.
We pray to God everyday and preach and persecute all the other sinners for abortion,
WHEN IN ALL TRUTH...WE OUR OWN SELVES ARE JUST AS GUILTY.
BUT WE WILL NOT TALK ABOUT THAT...NO
WE WILL JUST KEEP ON THINKING WE HAVE FOOLED GOD...
1 MORE TIME.
some truth in that.

Since: Jul 09

St. Paul

#10 Nov 26, 2010
>We Christians try to fool God everyday with our bullshit.

Such nice language for a Christian to use. Well, at least you know what you are doing.
robert two

North Adelaide, Australia

#11 Nov 26, 2010
over the years I have been here on TOPIX I have notice some ppl have improved in their behaviour.That is why we are here to help eachother.
Tammy Roesch

Winnie, TX

#14 Nov 26, 2010
Tammy Roesch wrote:
Yes,
We Christians try to fool God everyday with our bullshit.
We rant and rave about the non Christians that kill their babies by abortion,
but we ourselves kill our future babies by abortion of the birth control pill or by other sinful means.
We pray to God everyday and preach and persecute all the other sinners for abortion,
WHEN IN ALL TRUTH...WE OUR OWN SELVES ARE JUST AS GUILTY.
BUT WE WILL NOT TALK ABOUT THAT...NO
WE WILL JUST KEEP ON THINKING WE HAVE FOOLED GOD...
1 MORE TIME.
I did not write this....I have no idea how my name got attached to this post.
I don't like this forum....

St. Paul

#17 Nov 26, 2010
>so this make your statement implicating me that I am a christian that uses bad language

Non sequitur from what I wrote.

>YOU ARE GUILTY OF A WHOLE LOT ON HERE.

I note the lack of proof.
===
>I did not write this....I have no idea how my name got attached to this post.
I don't like this forum....

Obviously someone used your name when they signed in.

St. Paul

#24 Nov 26, 2010
>But I will take my chances on this one...I do believe the Mercy of the Lord will save me concerning this.

In spite of His explicit statement to the contrary. Yeah, that'll work real well.
robert two

North Adelaide, Australia

#25 Nov 26, 2010
Wise Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I am guilty of calling you a stupid moron. But I will take my chances on this one...I do believe the Mercy of the Lord will save me concerning this.
Ya stupid moron.
MATTHEW 25:40 end of story.
robert two

Adelaide, Australia

#27 Nov 27, 2010
Wise Man wrote:
<quoted text>
God GAVE ME HIS with out measure OR WITH OUT ANY LIMITATIONS.(But you could not have known that)
I am thinking it will easily cover any accusations you 2 morons have made against me.
Try again sucker...
lol
You morons are all the same
STUPID.
AND BY THE WAY...YOU CAN'T EVEN GET THAT RIGHT...YOU AND HIM ARE NO BROTHERS OF MINE.
LOL
If you say so lol

United States

#28 Nov 27, 2010
Tammy Roesch wrote:
My husband and I just printed a brochure on the subject of the ongoing abortions done in SDA hospitals. Please read this brochure and help us get the word out to everyone you know! Thank you!
Tammy
http://www.thenarrowwayministries.org/Admin1/...
SDA's don't believe in murdering. We do believe in providing safe havens for women to exercise their God given right to choose.

You should confront your own closet for before you point your finger at others.
robert two

Adelaide, Australia

#29 Nov 27, 2010
Messenger4truth wrote:
<quoted text>
SDA's don't believe in murdering. We do believe in providing safe havens for women to exercise their God given right to choose.
To choose to kill or not to kill that is the question .
Lay Worker

Myrtleford, Australia

#30 Feb 1, 2013
Con McDoodle will be hard pressed to deny the following -

"a quarter of a million in 12 years ..."

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/seventh-day-...

St. Paul

#31 Feb 1, 2013
Lay Worker wrote:
Con McDoodle will be hard pressed to deny the following -
"a quarter of a million in 12 years ..."
The real CON is the one who wants you to believe that ALL SDA's throughout the world are responsible for this.

Since: Aug 10

Pacific Northwest USA

#32 Feb 1, 2013
Messenger4truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to differ - God has never extended to us the "right" of choice to end the life of another human being.
Lay Worker

Myrtleford, Australia

#33 Feb 1, 2013
djconklin wrote:
<quoted text>The real CON is the one who wants you to believe that ALL SDA's throughout the world are responsible for this.
CON McDoodle has spent far too much time rubbing shoulders and idolising the showponies at Andrews when that time should have been with the Bible.

CON McDoodle is unfamiliar with much Bible including Acts 2 where PETER accused the devout brethren who were NOT AT CALVARY of the death of Jesus.

Here is yet a small sample

__________"Ye MEN OF ISRAEL, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, YE HAVE TAKEN, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:_________

vs 36 is clear about ALL THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL

__________"Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ._________

CON McDoodle is unfamiliar with solid Bible - let alone the BIBLE PRINCIPLE OF corporate accountability.

St. Paul

#34 Feb 1, 2013
> idolising the showponies at Andrews when that time should have been with the Bible.

The lost whopper CON with his grade school antics lies through his teeth. I've never idolized any man or woman for any reason. Here's his BIG lie exposed:

If we compare the RCC catechism and FB#2 (and later LW expanded the claim to include FB #4), what do we find?

Here's the texts that both use in common--no other similarity:

1) John 3:16

2) 2 Cor. 5:19 -- "To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation."

3) John 1:29 -- The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.[See also verse 33. Who is speaking?]

4) 1 John 4:2 -- Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

5) John 1:14 (used twice?)-- And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,(and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

6) Phil. 2:6, 7 -- Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

7) Mark 1:15 -- And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

8) Matt. 21:9 -- And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the Son of David: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest.
let alone the BIBLE PRINCIPLE OF corporate accountability.
No Bible.

Since: Aug 10

Pacific Northwest USA

#35 Feb 1, 2013
Tammy Roesch wrote:
Sorry! I didn't have the correct link in the above post - here is the correct link - http://www.thenarrowway.yourlivecommunity.com...
Thanks for including the photo of the "blob of tissue" baby girl. It makes it obvious that killing her was the commission of the murder of a perfectly-formed viable human being - NO EXCUSES!!!
Lay Worker

Myrtleford, Australia

#36 Feb 1, 2013
Lay Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
CON McDoodle has spent far too much time rubbing shoulders and idolising the showponies at Andrews when that time should have been with the Bible.
CON McDoodle is unfamiliar with much Bible including Acts 2 where PETER accused the devout brethren who were NOT AT CALVARY of the death of Jesus.
Here is yet a small sample
__________"Ye MEN OF ISRAEL, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, YE HAVE TAKEN, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:_________
vs 36 is clear about ALL THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL
__________"Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ._________
CON McDoodle is unfamiliar with solid Bible - let alone the BIBLE PRINCIPLE OF corporate accountability.
CON McDoodle cannot as yet fathom corporate accountability

St. Paul

#37 Feb 1, 2013
Not required to. You cannot fathom You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor which is the ninth of the Ten Commandments.

There are six things that the LORD hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.— Proverbs 6:16–19

You make it out like you have advanced knowledge and yet fail on the most basic. You're toast.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does believing save you 4 min Lay Worker 666
1868—Prayers do not go high if your children ea... 5 hr His4ever 2
SDAs Deny Jesus Ate Fish and Lamb 6 hr sitka happy 52
SDA Vegetarian Health Message Debunked In Acts ... 7 hr sitka happy 180
Have the Ringleaders of Apostasy Gone Too Far? 7 hr Zog Has-fallen 10
The Investigate Judgement 10 hr JesusWasAJew -Goo... 58
What commandments, laws, and statutes did Abra... (Aug '08) 12 hr Lay Worker 112
More from around the web