what IS DEFILING THE HEAVENLY SANCTUARY?

what IS DEFILING THE HEAVENLY SANCTUARY?

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
ME INHIM

London, UK

#1 Apr 3, 2010
TO ALL BELIEVERS ON THE CLEANSING OF THE HEAVENLY SANCTUARY. I CANNOT GET A STRIGHT ANSWER TO A SIMPLE QUESTION ON THIS SUBJECT. SO I HAVE DECIDED TO START A THREAD ON IT. I'M USING CAPS BECAUSE I'M TIRED AND ANGRY OF ASKING THE SAME QUESTION TO SDA's FOR OVER 9 YRS NOW !!

WHAT IS DEFILING THE HEAVENLY SANCTUARY? IS IT PIGS BLOOD OR WHAT?

WHAT IS BEING USED TO CLEANSE THE HEAVENLY SANCTUARY?

I HAVE AN ATTITUDE PROBLEM ONLY WITH SDA!! PERHAPS BECAUSE THEY REFUSE TO SAY WHAT IS THE HEVENLY SANCTUARY DEFILED WITH!1??

THEY RUN AWAY FROM THE QUESTION. THEY WILL NOT SAY WHAT IS DEFILING THE HEAVENLY SANCTUARY!! WILL YOU PLEASE BE KIND ENOUGH TO TELL US WHAT IT IS PLEASE?
messenger4truth

Reno, NV

#2 Apr 3, 2010
"WHAT IS DEFILING THE HEAVENLY SANCTUARY? IS IT PIGS BLOOD OR WHAT?"

Christ is in the heavenly sanctuary. Hence it's not defiled. His blood purifies it,

WHAT IS BEING CLEANSED IN THE HEAVENLY SANCTUARY?

Those who confess there sins of transgressing God's commandments have there sins blotted out.

I HAVE AN ATTITUDE PROBLEM ONLY WITH SDA!! PERHAPS BECAUSE THEY REFUSE TO SAY WHAT IS THE HEVENLY SANCTUARY DEFILED WITH!1??

The attitude that sits outside the sanctuary in deifance of the CREATOR - THE FIRST SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST doesn't obtain access to the sanctuary. His sins defile hiself.

THEY RUN AWAY FROM THE QUESTION. THEY WILL NOT SAY WHAT IS DEFILING THE HEAVENLY SANCTUARY!! WILL YOU PLEASE BE KIND ENOUGH TO TELL US WHAT IT IS PLEASE?

Jesus in the sanctuary blotting out the sins of those whom he is writing his laws upon the heart and mind have access. Your refusal to see the answer just means you haven't yet welcomed JESUS in to your heart and mind as LORD, CREATOR, RULER and High Priest of your life
keniray

Rockford, IL

#3 Apr 3, 2010
The record of our sins in the books that are opened at the beginning of the investivative judgment - that's what needs to be cleansed as well as the souls represented in the books.

Daniel 7:10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

Do you have peace of mind now?
messenger4truth

Reno, NV

#4 Apr 3, 2010
Unconfessed sins remain on the books of death. They represent mans departure from God. They don't defile the sanctuary, they defile the unconfessed unrepentant sinner.
ME INHIM

London, UK

#5 Apr 3, 2010
keniray wrote:
The record of our sins in the books that are opened at the beginning of the investivative judgment - that's what needs to be cleansed as well as the souls represented in the books.
Daniel 7:10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
WHY DIDN'T YOUR STUPID jesus START THE CLEANSING IN 1044 or 1244 or 1544 0R 1644 WHY DID YOUR STUPID jesus wait till 22nd OCT 1844 to start cleansing? why did he wait 1800+yrs to start his cleaning up?
keniray

Rockford, IL

#6 Apr 3, 2010
Recall messenger4truth that in the Old Testament type, that on the day of Atonment, when the high priest entered once a year, he atoned for the sanctuary as well as the congregation.

This is echoed in Hebrews 9:23 "It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these."

The fact of a record of sins existing on books of heaven makes it necessary for a cleansing to take place in heaven, a cleansing away of those sin records of either the names of the unrepentant or the sins of the repentant.
messenger4truth

Reno, NV

#7 Apr 3, 2010
ME INHIM wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY DIDN'T YOUR STUPID jesus START THE CLEANSING IN 1044 or 1244 or 1544 0R 1644 WHY DID YOUR STUPID jesus wait till 22nd OCT 1844 to start cleansing? why did he wait 1800+yrs to start his cleaning up?
No doubt about the demon in that response.

Calling the judge stupid kinda like seals the penalty.

REV 11V18

And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth
keniray

Rockford, IL

#8 Apr 3, 2010
ME INHIM wrote:
<quoted text>
May He have mercy on you and give you a little more time, that's quite blasphemous.

He started on October 22, 1844, because it is very important that prophecy be fulfilled when it is supposed to be fulfilled, otherwise you would be accusing the Bible of not being divinely inspired because of failed prophesies.

Isn't it rather uncany to you that the 3 angel's messages of the investigative judgment did not take off in this world until just after 1844?
ME INHIM

London, UK

#9 Apr 3, 2010
EGW predicted jesus would return to earth on 22 Oct 1844. When he never showed up the members got angry and started leaving the SDA church. She then came up with another lie to keep the rest of the members from leaving the SDA church. To which she said that GOD decieved her and that he was testing the members faith. She said what really happened in 22 Oct 1844 was that JESUS openned the door of his apartment in heaven and entered his fathers THRONE to start Cleansing the Holy Sanctuary. Many people fell for her SICK trick and stayed in the church till they died.
EGW was proved a liar because the Bible says Jesus entered the throne of GOD before Paul and Stephen died!!

See Heb 6: 19-21, Heb 8: 1-3 . Acts 7: 55

Now, here is what really happened about the Cleansing of the Sanctuary on link below.

http://www.truthorfables.com/Hanukkah.htm
messenger4truth

Reno, NV

#10 Apr 3, 2010
keniray wrote:
Recall messenger4truth that in the Old Testament type, that on the day of Atonment, when the high priest entered once a year, he atoned for the sanctuary as well as the congregation.
This is echoed in Hebrews 9:23 "It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these."
The fact of a record of sins existing on books of heaven makes it necessary for a cleansing to take place in heaven, a cleansing away of those sin records of either the names of the unrepentant or the sins of the repentant.
I agree, and the defilement of unconfessed sin is no longer in the heavenly sanctuary but upon the sinner.

Jesus made the law internal for all creation to either accept and be sanctified or to remain defiled in the wages of sin which is death.

The whole thrust of the new testament is to establish the kingdom of heaven within the believer.

Luke 17v20
And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation.
v21
Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you

John 9v40
And [some] of the Pharisees which were with him heard these words, and said unto him, Are we blind also?

Jesus gives us insight into the pharisees who rejected him as Lord and Saviour.

Because they missed there Lord and SAVIOUR in JESUS same as the sin of rejecting his SABBATH which establishes his title, authority and territory.

They end up stuck in their own defiled state.
John 9v40
Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth

What defiles the pharisees was their unbelief.
keniray

Rockford, IL

#11 Apr 3, 2010
So did the Bible predict that Jesus would come in 1844 in the account of Revelation 10, the sweet in the belly followed by the bitter in the belly when the apostle John (in vision) ate the book of Daniel (the little book).

So naturally Ellen White would have believed it. The last verse of chapter 10 did not say that the people who went through the "bitter" were in error, but that they should "prophesy again" and here we are - the Seventh-day Adventists.

Ellen White didn't come up with the investigative judgment? Hirum Edson and others did, especially after they read about it from the book of Hebrews, Daniel, Leviticus, the apostle Paul, James, and Peter, etc. in the Bible.

Coming to the throne of God doesn't necessarily mean coming into the most holy place because God's throne is mobile.

The passage for this fact is Daniel 7:13,22 "I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

As you can see, BOTH the Father and Son "came" into the most holy place at the beginning of the investigative judgment.
Lay Worker

United States

#12 Apr 5, 2010
keniray wrote:
So did the Bible predict that Jesus would come in 1844 in the account of Revelation 10, the sweet in the belly followed by the bitter in the belly when the apostle John (in vision) ate the book of Daniel (the little book).

So naturally Ellen White would have believed it. The last verse of chapter 10 did not say that the people who went through the "bitter" were in error, but that they should "prophesy again" and here we are - the Seventh-day Adventists.

Ellen White didn't come up with the investigative judgment? Hirum Edson and others did, especially after they read about it from the book of Hebrews, Daniel, Leviticus, the apostle Paul, James, and Peter, etc. in the Bible.

Coming to the throne of God doesn't necessarily mean coming into the most holy place because God's throne is mobile.

The passage for this fact is Daniel 7:13,22 "I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.
As you can see, BOTH the Father and Son "came" into the most holy place at the beginning of the investigative judgment.
Where did sin begin?
Lay Worker

United States

#13 Apr 5, 2010
keniray wrote:

Any evidence for this view Hiram brought forth the IJ teaching?

ORL Crosier did not bring up the IJ whereas EGW said Crosier had the true light - Word to the Little Flock ...
Paul from California

Cupertino, CA

#14 Apr 5, 2010
keniray wrote:
ken, where does the Bible state, there is a record of Christian sins........
David Koot

United States

#15 Apr 5, 2010
Paul, where does the Bible state that a Christian cannot or does not sin after his or her conversion?
ME INHIM

UK

#16 Apr 5, 2010
David Koot wrote:
Paul, where does the Bible state that a Christian cannot or does not sin after his or her conversion?
Its in EGW books!!.
Ask Robert2 that question. He beleives in perfection and sinless life and EGW writings.
David Koot

United States

#17 Apr 5, 2010
I seem to recall Paul saying recently on one of these threads, that he has stopped sinning! In fact, that he stopped some time back.

An extraordinary claim.
Paul from California

Cupertino, CA

#18 Apr 5, 2010
David Koot wrote:
That is irrelevant, for a Christian will not have any record of sins period......they are coverd by the Blood of Christ 1 Jn 1-7
Pastor Pete

Darlinghurst, Australia

#19 Apr 5, 2010
David Koot wrote:
I seem to recall Paul saying recently on one of these threads, that he has stopped sinning! In fact, that he stopped some time back.
An extraordinary claim.
Ellen White said that unless a person stops sinning, they can never invite Jesus into their hearts. Ironically, she died a sinner, so by her own teachings, she never got an opportunity to invite Jesus into her heart, which means that Adventists follow a lost woman.
Pastor Pete

Darlinghurst, Australia

#20 Apr 5, 2010
David Koot wrote:
An extraordinary claim.
Ellen White said that unless a person stops sinning they are unable to invite Jesus into their hearts. Ironically, she died a sinner and according to her own teachings, she never got an opportunity to invite Jesus into her heart, so Adventists in reality are following and reading books by a woman who was lost and never lived to get to ask Jesus into her heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DANNO has passed away 12 min Earburner 84
Poll Where was Jesus' Spirit for 3 Days? 14 min Dusk 112
CAN Investigative Judgment be PROVEN (Jan '12) 42 min Robert Two 3,442
Mankind has only dealt with the Son from creat... 1 hr Dusk 2
Are all under the law? 3 hr Robert Two 54
ANYONE sorting out TRUTH. 3 hr Robert Two 5
The Israeli Sabbath was NOT made for mankind / ... (Mar '15) 3 hr Robert Two 787
Emergy Power of the Everlasting Gospel - by All... 6 hr Lay Worker 55
More from around the web