LEAVING SDA because of John 10:22,23

LEAVING SDA because of John 10:22,23

First Prev
of 22
Next Last
Marlon Scheepers

AOL

#1 Apr 25, 2010
Someone suggested that I check "Wikipedia on John 10:22,23 hanukkah" and there I saw how Jesus Himself celebrated the Feast of Dedication which was instituted by Judas Maccabeus when he REPAIRED the Sanctuary to it's original state Dan 8:14 This ends for me the controversy over an Investigative Judgment that commenced in 1844. I am convinced this is a false teaching of Ellen White...and therefore I am leaving the SDA church..for good! I have been set FREE!
Paul from California

Los Altos, CA

#2 Apr 25, 2010
Jn 10-22,23......The Feast of Dedication is specifically Dan 8-14. For this celebration would not exist and would not be presented in HIS WORD..the BIBLE by God, for mankind, if
the defilement of the earthly sanctuary by the
wicked King Anthious did not occur.

Congrats Marlon......Adventism is deception

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3 Apr 25, 2010
Marlon Scheepers wrote:
Someone suggested that I check "Wikipedia on John 10:22,23 hanukkah" and there I saw how Jesus Himself celebrated the Feast of Dedication which was instituted by Judas Maccabeus when he REPAIRED the Sanctuary to it's original state Dan 8:14 This ends for me the controversy over an Investigative Judgment that commenced in 1844. I am convinced this is a false teaching of Ellen White...and therefore I am leaving the SDA church..for good! I have been set FREE!
Different event and concept. The Dan. 8 reference refers back to Leviticus 16 and 23, the cleansing of the sanctuary from the defilement of the sins of God's people which have been confessed.
Paul from California

Los Altos, CA

#4 Apr 25, 2010
David Koot wrote:
<quoted text>
Different event and concept. The Dan. 8 reference refers back to Leviticus 16 and 23, the cleansing of the sanctuary from the defilement of the sins of God's people which have been confessed.
DK, the ball is in your court. Now, please present scriptual support for

#1, Why you are teaching The Feast of Dedication, celebrated by
millions upon millions of Jews before Christ and after Christ and along with Christ, is in error, for you are claiming Dan 8-14 means some heavenly sanctuary that became defiled in Heaven.
Defiling heaven.......... Even though God states His Temple His Sanctuary is Holy....... Ps 11-4

#2. Since you are claiming Jesus and the Jews are wrong, that Dan 8-14 means something other then Judas Macc cleansing

please provide the correct scripture which indicates the Judas Macc
cleansing of a earthly sanctuary and we will all tells the Jews and Jesus they are stupid and wrong, they are using the wrong scripture.....Dan 8-14 belongs to egw's fiasco, not their Feast

thanks DK.....we are waiting

“Born again of His Holy Spirit”

Since: Jun 09

New England

#5 Apr 25, 2010
Marlon,
I am thoroughly glad that you have left the SDA bondage trap!!

However, in doing so, it is my hope that you are "born again" of His Holy Spirit. Otherwise, you shall not experience the liberty that is only to be found IN HIM! All "Religion", aka church-ianity, is BONDAGE if He does not abide in you and you in Him.

God Bless,
an x-sda...Earburner

Since: Apr 10

Rancho Cordova, CA

#7 Apr 25, 2010
&0 ^ should read "70 years"

Since: Apr 10

Rancho Cordova, CA

#8 Apr 25, 2010
And make no mistake, the volcano in Iceland is only the beginning of signs and wonders.

“Born again of His Holy Spirit”

Since: Jun 09

New England

#9 Apr 25, 2010
Michael333 wrote:
&0 ^ should read "70 years"
70 years of what?
Sylvia Swann

United States

#10 Apr 26, 2010
I agree with Scheepers and Paul.. I have personally followed your suggestions and spent about 6 hours researching the Feast of Dedication.
It rings as clear as a bell! SDA's are WRONG with the Investigative Judgment, plain and simple. Therefore...I plan to resign ASAP!
Paul from California

Los Altos, CA

#11 Apr 26, 2010
Sylvia Swann wrote:
I agree with Scheepers and Paul.. I have personally followed your suggestions and spent about 6 hours researching the Feast of Dedication.
It rings as clear as a bell! SDA's are WRONG with the Investigative Judgment, plain and simple. Therefore...I plan to resign ASAP!
Sylvia, because you obeyed one of Gods commandments given to the Christian....testing all things, deligently seeking the truth, having a heart for God and not an organization...wait till you see
what the Lord has for you.....oh my !!!

God Bless You Sister

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#12 Apr 26, 2010
Paul from California wrote:
<quoted text>
DK, the ball is in your court. Now, please present scriptual support for
#1, Why you are teaching The Feast of Dedication, celebrated by
millions upon millions of Jews before Christ and after Christ and along with Christ, is in error, for you are claiming Dan 8-14 means some heavenly sanctuary that became defiled in Heaven.
Defiling heaven.......... Even though God states His Temple His Sanctuary is Holy....... Ps 11-4
#2. Since you are claiming Jesus and the Jews are wrong, that Dan 8-14 means something other then Judas Macc cleansing
please provide the correct scripture which indicates the Judas Macc
cleansing of a earthly sanctuary and we will all tells the Jews and Jesus they are stupid and wrong, they are using the wrong scripture.....Dan 8-14 belongs to egw's fiasco, not their Feast
thanks DK.....we are waiting
You question contains some unacceptable content which I will ignore, but as for the Biblical basis to understand the cleansing of the heavenly sanctuary, I shall be glad to address that, as time permits.
Me inhim

Bristol, UK

#13 Apr 27, 2010
Marlon Scheepers wrote:
Someone suggested that I check "Wikipedia on John 10:22,23 hanukkah" and there I saw how Jesus Himself celebrated the Feast of Dedication which was instituted by Judas Maccabeus when he REPAIRED the Sanctuary to it's original state Dan 8:14 This ends for me the controversy over an Investigative Judgment that commenced in 1844. I am convinced this is a false teaching of Ellen White...and therefore I am leaving the SDA church..for good! I have been set FREE!
Well done Brother!!

The SDA 1844 messages of the Sactuary was invented to cover up the FIRST LIE that Jesus was to treturn to EARTH in 22nd Oct 1844.

Dan
Me inhim

Bristol, UK

#14 Apr 27, 2010
Sylvia Swann wrote:
I agree with Scheepers and Paul.. I have personally followed your suggestions and spent about 6 hours researching the Feast of Dedication.
It rings as clear as a bell! SDA's are WRONG with the Investigative Judgment, plain and simple. Therefore...I plan to resign ASAP!
Well done Sis!!

The SDA 1844 messages of the Sactuary was invented to cover up the FIRST LIE that Jesus was to treturn to EARTH in 22nd Oct 1844.
See also Heb 6: 19-21 , Heb 8: 1-3 and Acts 7: 55 These scriptures expose EGW as a LIAR because JESUS entered the THRONE of GOD before 1844!!

Dan

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#15 Apr 27, 2010
Me inhim wrote:
<quoted text>
Well done Brother!!
The SDA 1844 messages of the Sactuary was invented to cover up the FIRST LIE that Jesus was to treturn to EARTH in 22nd Oct 1844.
Dan
Yeah and you believed that lie for over 20 years. Amazing!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#16 Apr 27, 2010
Me inhim wrote:
<quoted text>
Well done Sis!!
The SDA 1844 messages of the Sactuary was invented to cover up the FIRST LIE that Jesus was to treturn to EARTH in 22nd Oct 1844.
See also Heb 6: 19-21 , Heb 8: 1-3 and Acts 7: 55 These scriptures expose EGW as a LIAR because JESUS entered the THRONE of GOD before 1844!!
Dan
Dan, do you write HTML? Why not create a website where ex adventists can come share their story why they left the SDA cult and how they have assurance in God's grace since they left?

“South Africa”

Since: Nov 09

Port Elizabeth

#17 Apr 27, 2010
Jesus4Life wrote:
Dan, do you write HTML? Why not create a website where ex adventists can come share their story why they left the SDA cult and how they have assurance in God's grace since they left?
Yeah...god idea, instead of being n a SDA website bashing us, calling us a cult, etc!
Lay Worker

United States

#18 Apr 27, 2010
Jewinchrist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...god idea, instead of being n a SDA website bashing us, calling us a cult, etc!
JiC

do you recall, or even know what the SDA church in her own denominational history did to disown this epithet - "cult"?
Me inhim

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#19 Apr 27, 2010
Jesus4Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and you believed that lie for over 20 years. Amazing!
I did NOT know about it until 4 mths before i left.

If it wasn't for this forum our dear Brother and sister would still be there for several more yrs i suspect and worshiping in error without knowing. Our time here is NOT in vain! Thanks be GOD!

Dan
Me inhim

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#20 Apr 27, 2010
Jesus4Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan, do you write HTML? Why not create a website where ex adventists can come share their story why they left the SDA cult and how they have assurance in God's grace since they left?
I post on other sda sites where there are SDA & EGW believers and lovers. Theres little point in posting on Ex-sda sites!! My mission is to get people out from SDA cult movements and into the TRUTH!

Its very encouraging to see people making decision to leave the CULT LYING DAUGHTER OF WHORE MOVEMENT.

dAN
Me inhim

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#22 Apr 27, 2010
Marlon Scheepers wrote:
Someone suggested that I check "Wikipedia on John 10:22,23 hanukkah" and there I saw how Jesus Himself celebrated the Feast of Dedication which was instituted by Judas Maccabeus when he REPAIRED the Sanctuary to it's original state Dan 8:14 This ends for me the controversy over an Investigative Judgment that commenced in 1844. I am convinced this is a false teaching of Ellen White...and therefore I am leaving the SDA church..for good! I have been set FREE!
John 10:22-23 hanukkah

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/seventh-d...

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/seventh-d...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHY fewer believe POPE = Antichrist 58 min birdman 13
MOSAIC LAW - deadly "Anti - GRACE"! 11 hr DANNO 304
Terrilyn SUFFERS FROM SEVERE frustration. (Nov '08) 13 hr DANNO 94
DISCUSSION ON 2 nd PETER 3 : 15-16 (Dec '14) 14 hr DANNO 560
w WHO LIED MOSES OR EGW? (Aug '10) 15 hr DANNO 276
WHO LIED EGW or GOD?? (Dec '12) 15 hr DANNO 14
SYMPTOMS of the CONFUSED SPECIES (Jan '15) 15 hr DANNO 9
More from around the web