Who is of the mainline SDA Church in ...

Who is of the mainline SDA Church in this forum?

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Who is of the mainline SDA Church?
Rockroller

Yucaipa, CA

#2 Jan 14, 2013
CINDERS wrote:
Why, and who cares? Wouldn't you rather know about truth? That truth is singular and absolute?

Cinders, you have NO concept what a mainline SDA church is as I have traveled all over the globe and been to so many different believing churchs that proves something is not right with the 29 or 28 alleged doctrines.

Try this: Is the Loma Linda University Church a 'mainline SDA Church'? Is the Andrews University Church a 'mainline SDA Church'? Get the point?

Here in the Loma Linda California area, a person can hunt or search for the kind of SDA church that fits their own belief. Does that make the church a 'mainline SDA Church'?

Location hidden

#3 Jan 15, 2013
So there is no mainline SDA in this SDA forum!!! OK
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#4 Jan 15, 2013
CINDERS wrote:
So there is no mainline SDA in this SDA forum!!! OK
does anyone attend a church?
A Voice In The Wilderness

Langhorne, PA

#5 Jan 15, 2013
I am.

There are those inside who must be woken up and brought back to life.
Rockroller

Yucaipa, CA

#6 Jan 15, 2013
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
does anyone attend a church?
YES, I am a member for over 25 years and love my church and it's members. My church is the Calimesa California SDA church! Sure, it has problems, but so what? I would call this church a mainline SDA church even though it allows people not to believe in all of the 28 fundamentals. In fact, OUR church makes fun of those stupid 'doctrines' as we all know that they, for the most part, are nothing but jokes.

And yes, the members in our church are spiritually sleeping, as about all of the Adventists are today. However, that day of waking up is not very far off, and at that time one must remove themselves from fence sitting. I can warn people right now, but because they are 'sleeping', they really can't hear a word.

Downingtown, PA

#7 Jan 15, 2013
Rockroller wrote:
<quoted text> YES, I am a member for over 25 years and love my church and it's members. My church is the Calimesa California SDA church! Sure, it has problems, but so what? I would call this church a mainline SDA church even though it allows people not to believe in all of the 28 fundamentals. In fact, OUR church makes fun of those stupid 'doctrines' as we all know that they, for the most part, are nothing but jokes.
And yes, the members in our church are spiritually sleeping, as about all of the Adventists are today. However, that day of waking up is not very far off, and at that time one must remove themselves from fence sitting. I can warn people right now, but because they are 'sleeping', they really can't hear a word.
How can you attempt to warn people with the Word of God in hand, when you reject most of it?
Rockroller

Yucaipa, CA

#8 Jan 15, 2013
A Voice In The Wilderness wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you attempt to warn people with the Word of God in hand, when you reject most of it?
what do you mean? I don't reject any of the words of God, who told you that I did?
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#9 Jan 15, 2013
Rockroller wrote:
<quoted text> what do you mean? I don't reject any of the words of God, who told you that I did?
I asked Jesus about you being a bond servant to him.

He said if you were you were a disobedient servant.

Location hidden

#10 Jan 15, 2013
I am.
There are those inside who must be woken up and brought back to life.
Thanks for answering. So what is it that you believe they need to be woken up to?
Robert Two

Darwin, Australia

#11 Jan 15, 2013
CINDERS wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for answering. So what is it that you believe they need to be woken up to?
The church is run with KINGLY POWER by men.

Location hidden

#12 Jan 15, 2013
Robert Two wrote:
<quoted text> The church is run with KINGLY POWER by men.
What do you think of Ted Wilson the now World President?
Rockroller

Yucaipa, CA

#13 Jan 15, 2013
TheWiseMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked Jesus about you being a bond servant to him.
He said if you were you were a disobedient servant.
LOL, YOUR 'jesus' is the invented Jesus by Paul, which is none other than Satan acting as if He is Jesus. So of course Satan would say I am disobedient to him! Thanks for the insight!

Downingtown, PA

#14 Jan 16, 2013
CINDERS wrote:
<quoted text>
To the mission and task given to those who are to bear the 3 Angel's Message to the world, namely complete and total victory over sin; the vindication of God's character and Law by refuting Satan's claims and demonstrating to the universe that the Law of God can be kept perfectly by God's created beings. This, in turn, means that we are to depart from all sin, in all its shapes and forms, all spiritual and carnal filth and cease to mingle our words, actions, and thoughts with that of the world.
George Bush Jnr

Stoney Creek, Canada

#15 Jan 16, 2013
<quoted text>
To the mission and task given to those who are to bear the 3 Angel's Message to the world, namely complete and total victory over sin; the vindication of God's character and Law by refuting Satan's claims and demonstrating to the universe that the Law of God can be kept perfectly by God's created beings. This, in turn, means that we are to depart from all sin, in all its shapes and forms, all spiritual and carnal filth and cease to mingle our words, actions, and thoughts with that of the world.
Are you like that?

Langhorne, PA

#16 Jan 16, 2013
George Bush Jnr wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you like that?
Has the latter rain fallen?
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#17 Jan 16, 2013
CINDERS wrote:
Are you referring to the Mainline SDA CHURCH or

Are you nreferring to the Mainline SDA Denomination?

The SDA CHURCH will GO THRU.

I am of the SDA CHURCH.
Rockroller

Yucaipa, CA

#18 Jan 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Has the latter rain fallen?
Voice, you make a good point and even though I don't see in prophecy where there will ever be a 'latter rain', there will be a correct time for the ten virgins,(the Adventists) to 'poop or get of the toilet' as we see in the warning message to Laodicea. This is when Jesus comes like a thief (not the same event as the coming in the clouds) and NONE of the ten virgins see Him come, so they are woken up by the "shout" from the 144,000 who tell them to wake up and prepare to meet the bridegroom for He is here already.(Rev. 3:18)

This coming is not for the world, but only for those who will testify to the world during the time of trouble will start shortly after this happens. Sadly, it appears that the majority of Adventists will be among the '5 foolish' as almost all of them believe in the lies of EGW (and Paul). Only those who repent and 'buy gold refined by fire'(the true gospel of the kingdom of heaven from the words of Jesus ONLY), will be among the '5 wise virgins'. Anyway, that is how I see it. We will know if this is correct within the next 3 years.
Robert Two

Adelaide, Australia

#19 Jan 16, 2013
CINDERS wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think of Ted Wilson the now World President?
I wrote to his father NEIL WILSON many years ago. I never received the help GOD required.
But TED WILSON is trying to bring back the past. But to achieve that he must understand 1 Samuel 8:7 and get it wording properly.
The only will GOD HELP. Our church history is dismal as it follows Israel. Men do that.
I want GOD in charge. Not men? Cinders it is that simple.
People think I want to take over LOL. WEIRD thinking.
The Way GOD trained MOSES is require NOW in our time.

Thankyou for the question.
Robert Two

Adelaide, Australia

#20 Jan 16, 2013
WORKING properly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 7th Day: Fact and Fiction 25 min ichiwawa 916
Who is the Babylon of Revelation? (Oct '08) 4 hr Sambee 21
Planet of the Apes is about the rise of Hebrews... 5 hr KSH 6
I Believe in Social Justice 11 hr KSH 2
7th Day Adventist perspective on hermaphrodites 23 hr SDAmustObey7thDay 14
The Laughable Impotence of Seventh-day Adventis... Tue Zog Has-fallen 5
Jesus stated Ten C's was their JEWISH LAW (Aug '13) Tue Billary Killed Se... 914
Pull your children out of the Adventist Schools (Jun '09) Jul 20 RazeSDA 460
More from around the web