|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

djconklin wrote:
<quoted text>Use quote marks. By today's standards you'd get dinged in school when you hand in a paper that isn't properly quote marked.

The fact that some do not use quote marks and footnote their source (PoC got nailed several times on that score) explains why they don't know what they are talking about on the plagiarism question.
The fact that you ignore our proofs and evidence shows that you are satanically blinded into Adventism.
Rockroller

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Van Helsing II wrote:
<quoted text>
You're kidding me... You call this a Christian forum? Go to a bar and nobody in there will judge you. If this is a Christian forum then I don't want to be a Christian
Great--the join me as I am not a christian either! I am a follower of Jesus ONLY!
Rockroller

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

2all wrote:
<quoted text>Just asking if this is how you feel then why on Gods green earth would you comment on a Christian forum ?
Mr. 2all, this is NOT a "Christian forum", it is a Seventh-day Adventist Forum. Big difference here! I am a SDA but NOT a Christian! I am a follower of Jesus ONLY!

Since: Sep 12

Clarkston, Wa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Van Helsing II wrote:
<quoted text>
You're kidding me... You call this a Christian forum? Go to a bar and nobody in there will judge you. If this is a Christian forum then I don't want to be a Christian
No I am not kidding you yes you see most people in the U.S. know Jesus or have already chosen to fallow or not now that is not for me or anyone eles to come along and smack people like you with stuff like we need to love on them and cuddle them right that's going to change that persons mind. We should be kind to them and most of all this is the most important part is to pray for them and let the Holy Spirit do His job cuz we humans sinful as we are can not do as good as him. Now then as to the bar not judge okay try to sit in one of those regulars sets oh yeah it will be okay for a time but as the beers start to flow you have a fight on hand why cuz you just sat down so yes it as people judging or however you shake it is in all aspects of life yes even in the bar

Clarkston, Wa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rockroller wrote:
<quoted text>Mr. 2all, this is NOT a "Christian forum", it is a Seventh-day Adventist Forum. Big difference here! I am a SDA but NOT a Christian! I am a follower of Jesus ONLY!
Umm like it or not that makes you a Christian now come on stop with nonsense of I am a SDA not a Christian Right like I drink but not from the can I use a cold mug big difference give me a brake with all this political correctness friend you are what you are and that is a Christian blessings
Rockroller

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

2all wrote:
<quoted text>Umm like it or not that makes you a Christian now come on stop with nonsense of I am a SDA not a Christian Right like I drink but not from the can I use a cold mug big difference give me a brake with all this political correctness friend you are what you are and that is a Christian blessings
WHAT? Are you that ignorant? Paul invented the man made religion called christinity--NOT Jesus. Paul was a false apostle and anyone who followes his words are following lies.

Jesus did NOT come here to start any new religion. He came to testify to the truth, that being the words of His Father.(Jn. 18:37) His gospel was all about the Kingdom of Heaven. Paul's gospel was all about the invented jesus as Paul NEVER knew Jesus nor heard the testimony of Jesus.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you ignore our proofs and evidence shows that you are satanically blinded into Adventism.
The fact that you just keep continuing this hate thing you have for the SDA denomination proves that you are the one being led by Satan.
Robert Two

Salisbury, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

djconklin wrote:
<quoted text>I already dealt with it once and you didn't want to hear it; so you spam the threads with your lie about me.
So you agree now EGW had it wrong.
MAKE UP YOUR MIND ?

Because I never read what you say you wrote you call me a LIAR.
GOD will hold you to that MAATTHEW 25:40.
Jersey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Van Helsing II wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't agree with you more. This forum unfortunately is an example of today's church & why it is so difficult for Christians to lead others to Christ because we carry on like children of the evil one instead of loving one another like Jesus instructed us to. It is a very sad thing. On this forum there isn't much love, I agree. I pray that changes & quickly while we still have a chance. God bless us all!

Since: Aug 10

Pacific Northwest USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Jersey wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't agree with you more. This forum unfortunately is an example of today's church & why it is so difficult for Christians to lead others to Christ because we carry on like children of the evil one instead of loving one another like Jesus instructed us to. It is a very sad thing. On this forum there isn't much love, I agree. I pray that changes & quickly while we still have a chance. God bless us all!
Amen to all of that!

“Adonai / Ha Mashiach Yeshua ”

Since: Jul 12

PRAISE HIM Love Never Fails..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Jersey wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, the forum is like one dysfunctional family and sometimes a episode of that awful show Jerry Springer! Oh dear.
Jersey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Lori norskigirl wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, the forum is like one dysfunctional family and sometimes a episode of that awful show Jerry Springer! Oh dear.
At least Jerry springer had security to keep some kind of order. Maybe he should run this forum so it can resemble somewhat of a Christian dialogue.
Rockroller

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Lori norskigirl wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, the forum is like one dysfunctional family and sometimes a episode of that awful show Jerry Springer! Oh dear.
And you can put the blame for this dysfunctional family (confusion) on Paul and Luke, the two tested and found to be false apostles.(Rev. 2:2)

Clarkston, Wa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Van Helsing II wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey "Christian", you ain't no Christian at all, your just another religious impersonator standing behind your own self righteousness. In fact, you sound like someone who's been drinking beer for a while. Can you walk straight?
Well yes in fact I was one that did partake in the night for almost a really long time. Now in fact my own self righteousness does come out some thanks to my own sins and the sinful world so if you see that then you are looking in the wrong place friend cuz all I have and everything I am today is from God not me or what I can or can not do but from Him. Thanks for your comments so yes if you would like keep them coming heavens blessings
birdman

Edinburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

2all wrote:
<quoted text>Well yes in fact I was one that did partake in the night for almost a really long time. Now in fact my own self righteousness does come out some thanks to my own sins and the sinful world so if you see that then you are looking in the wrong place friend cuz all I have and everything I am today is from God not me or what I can or can not do but from Him. Thanks for your comments so yes if you would like keep them coming heavens blessings
Amen!
George Bush Jnr

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

OzarkWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that people like you are so taken aback by a little typo? I make typos all of the time and this was all it was, but you haters just want to make a big deal about everything? Here is one you can go with....I didn't pass gas yesterday.
OW is an owl without the L word: love. Her mouth hoots about and she passes gas all the while.

Sad
George Bush Jnr

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

OzarkWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you just keep continuing this hate thing you have for the SDA denomination proves that you are the one being led by Satan.
Well said!

Martinez Josei loves the Jews to the death. What more can you expect? They murdered Jesus and are THE Antichrist. Read 1 John 2:22.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Rockroller wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT? Are you that ignorant? Paul invented the man made religion called christinity--NOT Jesus. Paul was a false apostle and anyone who followes his words are following lies.

Jesus did NOT come here to start any new religion. He came to testify to the truth, that being the words of His Father.(Jn. 18:37) His gospel was all about the Kingdom of Heaven. Paul's gospel was all about the invented jesus as Paul NEVER knew Jesus nor heard the testimony of Jesus.
Based on your private interpretation.

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

OzarkWoman wrote:
<quoted text>The fact that you just keep continuing this hate thing you have for the SDA denomination proves that you are the one being led by Satan.
I being light where there is darkness!!!

Stop fighting the light!

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Jersey wrote:
<quoted text>I couldn't agree with you more. This forum unfortunately is an example of today's church & why it is so difficult for Christians to lead others to Christ because we carry on like children of the evil one instead of loving one another like Jesus instructed us to. It is a very sad thing. On this forum there isn't much love, I agree. I pray that changes & quickly while we still have a chance. God bless us all!
Correct!

And instead of educating people about the danger of Islam, the religion of Satan, we fight against other religions!

Adventists are great example!

They claim to defend religious liberty only if it does not involve the Catholic church they hate so much!!!

Instead of teaching about the dangers of worshiping the pagan God, Allah, they prostrate to him!!!

Abs then accuse Catholics of prostrating to the Pope!!!

I have evidence of Adventists prostrating to the pagan god Allah, facing a black stone in Mecca!!!

And DJ will ask for evidence but will ignore such!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,921 - 3,940 of5,202
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Seventh-day Adventist Forum right now

Search the Seventh-day Adventist Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The FIRST time a Sabbath was made Known 7 min Shadrach 1,175
Jesus said, I have MANY THINGS to tell you LATER 10 min Shadrach 9
Is there anyone that has in depth studies on th... 12 min Saved By Grace 152
ALL the LAW is HOLY 20 min Shadrach 51
who inspired acts 7: 53 & gal 3: 19 1 hr Eyeswideopenq 3
iS IT WRONG TO WORSHIP GOD ON SUNDAY? (Mar '10) 2 hr Eyeswideopenq 4,915
MANY SDA's believe WEDNESDAY Crucifixion, WHY? (Feb '11) 2 hr Alex 2,833
•••
•••