Robert Two

Australia

#3576 Dec 17, 2012
OzarkWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what does that country have to do with the one church I attend?
The SDA church is run from GC down.
We were being pressed by the TRANS TASMAN UNION CONFERENCE.
A LEADERSHIP problem.
GC rejected the 1888 message from GOD the in 1901 Gc rejected the message from GOD to have no KINGLY POWER.
jimo

Molalla, OR

#3578 Dec 18, 2012
Rockroller wrote:
<quoted text> Can you prove that Paul's words are true? You can't! Can you prove that the bible we have today is all inspired by God? You can't! All you have is blind faith because of how you were brought up. So don't go bad mouthing people for not believing in the words of anyone else other than the words of Jesus given to us by His eyewitnesses, Matthew and John! Jesus warned you about this and therefore, so do I.
Then what you are saying is that most of the bible is wrong , but don't we have to have faith that what is written is from God . We can even go further , and deny that God even exists , how can we prove even that ? We must have faith in God and all His Word , or we have nothing .
George Bush

Brampton, Canada

#3579 Dec 18, 2012
Rockroller wrote:
<quoted text> Can you prove that Paul's words are true? You can't! Can you prove that the bible we have today is all inspired by God? You can't! All you have is blind faith because of how you were brought up. So don't go bad mouthing people for not believing in the words of anyone else other than the words of Jesus given to us by His eyewitnesses, Matthew and John! Jesus warned you about this and therefore, so do I.
Stupid!

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#3580 Dec 18, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus rolled the sanctuary on its made-in-china wheel from one room to another!!! LOL!!!
And they still believe her!!!
Scoffers of the last days!!!

sky
George Bush

Brampton, Canada

#3581 Dec 18, 2012
skyblue888 wrote:
<quoted text>
Scoffers of the last days!!!
sky
But EGW WAS a fraud. Don't you know that?

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#3582 Dec 18, 2012
"The enemies of the truth want to provoke those who teach the binding claims of the law of God (through faith in the merits of a crucified and risen Saviour). If there is a retaliation on our part, Satn's hosts triumph. He has found a weak place in the armor. By their mean course of action the agents of Satan try to tempt the advocates of truth to say and do things that will not be commendable." T.M.247,249.

As for myself, I will not give him that pleasure.

sky
DANNO

London, UK

#3583 Dec 18, 2012
George Bush wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid!
Blacky

Your computer still has history of Bohemian Grove! You need to have it cleansed and not just your IP and your name!!
We are watching you like a OWL!

Dan
DANNO

London, UK

#3584 Dec 18, 2012
skyblue888 wrote:
"The enemies of the truth want to provoke those who teach the binding claims of the law of God (through faith in the merits of a crucified and risen Saviour). If there is a retaliation on our part, Satn's hosts triumph. He has found a weak place in the armor. By their mean course of action the agents of Satan try to tempt the advocates of truth to say and do things that will not be commendable." T.M.247,249.
As for myself, I will not give him that pleasure.
sky
Sky

Post No51 is waiting for your reply in your OWN TESTIMONY THREAD.

click> http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/seventh-d...

Can you make a full reply by xmas?

Dan
Tim

Drummoyne, Australia

#3586 Dec 18, 2012
DANNO wrote:
<quoted text>
Sky
Post No51 is waiting for your reply in your OWN TESTIMONY THREAD.
click> http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/seventh-d...
Can you make a full reply by xmas?
Dan
YMAS THE XMASS ????
Tim

Drummoyne, Australia

#3587 Dec 18, 2012
Rockroller wrote:
do you know where the word cabal comes from and what Judaism actually is as compared to the biblical patriarchs? when a man does not know the truth he confuses who his enemies are?

God Bless
George Bush

Brampton, Canada

#3588 Dec 18, 2012
DANNO wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacky
Your computer still has history of Bohemian Grove! You need to have it cleansed and not just your IP and your name!!
We are watching you like a OWL!
Dan
You need to sleep. Sleep deprivation kills. Don't you know that?

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#3589 Dec 18, 2012
Jersey: You are good at finding hidden "gems" of wisdom from Ellen White.

Can you look for this:

Ellen White or some Adventist leader said the tabernacle in heaven was actually, physically and literally MOVED from one room to another.

I think they use Ezekiel chapter 1 for it!!!

Thanks.
Robert Two

Australia

#3591 Dec 18, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
Can you look for this:
Ellen White or some Adventist leader said the tabernacle in heaven was actually, physically and literally MOVED from one room to another.
Thanks.
DESMOND FORD said it was the whole of heaven.
There no moving from one room to another.
Desmond was from Australia.
Jersey

United States

#3592 Dec 18, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
Can you look for this:
Thanks.
I am on it. Lol! This kind of homework, I like.
Jersey

United States

#3593 Dec 18, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
Can you look for this:
Thanks.
I haven't found it, but I found this one. You should love this one.

ATTENTION EGW BELIEVERS!!!!!!!!!

The Review and Herald, Oct. 29, 1931, affirms that the I. J. is not to inform God, because He knows, "because He is infinite; but men and angels do not know because they, both men and angels, are finite. The reason for a judgment, then is that finite beings may not only believe that God is just, but that they may know both the perfection of His justice and the depth of His mercy."

In this statement the denominational paper puts itself squarely against their own prophet in two points. First, Mrs. White and all the denominational literature teach that the I. J. is for the purpose of informing God; and second, Mrs. White repeatedly states that the angels do know as well as God. In Testimonies vol. 1, p. 544, she says: "Heavenly angels are acquainted with our words and actions, and even with the thoughts and intents of the heart." See also vol. 2, pp. 181, 442; G. C. p. 488.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3594 Dec 18, 2012
Jersey wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't found it, but I found this one. You should love this one.
The Review and Herald, Oct. 29, 1931, affirms that the I. J. is not to inform God, because He knows, "because He is infinite; but men and angels do not know because they, both men and angels, are finite. The reason for a judgment, then is that finite beings may not only believe that God is just, but that they may know both the perfection of His justice and the depth of His mercy."
In this statement the denominational paper puts itself squarely against their own prophet in two points. First, Mrs. White and all the denominational literature teach that the I. J. is for the purpose of informing God; and second, Mrs. White repeatedly states that the angels do know as well as God. In Testimonies vol. 1, p. 544, she says: "Heavenly angels are acquainted with our words and actions, and even with the thoughts and intents of the heart." See also vol. 2, pp. 181, 442; G. C. p. 488.
I am sorry but you are wrong. That is not being taught. I was taught that it was for the angels andfor man to be informed. I really don't understand where you wet to churh, but they sure do not teach what they do at th churches I attend.

Westerville, OH

#3595 Dec 18, 2012
Jersey wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't found it, but I found this one. You should love this one.

Ooops!!!
Jersey

Cape Coral, FL

#3596 Dec 18, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
Can you look for this:
Thanks.
Christ did not enter into the presence of God at his ascension but remained in the first apartment of the heavenly sanctuary until 1844, at which time "He was surrounded by angels, and in a flaming chariot He passed within the second vail." Early Writings p. 251. This position necessitates their teaching that the term, "within the vail," means without the vail. We have shown that "within the vail" is a Bible term which is never applied to any other place than the most holy, or second apartment of the sanctuary.

Recognizing the unanimous testimony of the New Testament that Christ "sat down at the right hand of the Father" at his ascension, they are driven to move God, the Father from the most holy into the first apartment of the sanctuary on Oct 22, 1844. This is contrary to the type, to the Bible, to reason, and to the united teaching of the prophets and all Bible students. They also teach that God moved His throne at the same time. According to the type there was nothing in the second apartment but the symbol of the throne of God. This puts them in the ridiculous position of teaching that an entirely empty room was most holy, or more holy than the first apartment where the throne of God was located with the Father and Son sitting thereon.

This leads to another very ridiculous situation. If any books were kept in heaven prior to 1844 they certainly were not kept in the most holy place, for according to type no one was allowed to enter the most holy place until the day of atonement. Then they must have been kept in the first apartment or outside of the sanctuary altogether. Why move the throne of God, together with God and the Son and all the books containing all the deeds of all the human race from the time of Adam to 1844, from the holy place into the most holy for no other purpose than to audit these books? What would a railroad company, or any other big business do with their president if he shut himself off for months or years to give his time to auditing the company's books? They hire men of less value to them to audit their books. Couldn't the angels, who, according to Mrs. White, kept the books, audit them without confining the Father for a hundred years or more to such menial work? And why 'should God institute "the greatest and most important religious movement this world has ever witnessed" to announce that He had moved from one side of a 'curtain to the other side to confine Himself to such menial work as auditing a set of books that would require His time for a hundred years?

Westerville, OH

#3597 Dec 18, 2012
OzarkWoman wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry but you are wrong. That is not being taught. I was taught that it was for the angels andfor man to be informed. I really don't understand where you wet to churh, but they sure do not teach what they do at th churches I attend.
Ellen White said so!!!

You want us to believe that you can be an Adventist and not worship Ellen White.

You can not fool us!
George Bush

Brampton, Canada

#3598 Dec 18, 2012
OzarkWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry but you are wrong. That is not being taught. I was taught that it was for the angels andfor man to be informed. I really don't understand where you wet to churh, but they sure do not teach what they do at th churches I attend.
I'm convinced you're just six. You don't read and you can' t understand what you read.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
...The number OF A MAN (Jun '14) 11 min Earburner 1,198
Christians can not sin for Christ is in them 12 min Saved By Grace 99
Sunday "Christianity" - [SATANIC CULT] Daniel'... 14 min Lee Stuvmen 76
ONLY ADVENTISTS in HEAVEN for 1000 YEARS? 38 min Saved By Grace 1,612
What's Not Pagan (Christmas) 2 hr JahLuvsThosHuNoHim 16
AFTER 6 yrs SHADRACH finally accepts the DECALO... 3 hr DANNO 1
Jesus wrote His New Law on stone (Oct '12) 4 hr Shadrach 346
Did Jesus have a sinful nature ? NO [revisited] 6 hr birdman 379
More from around the web