EGW was a fraud!

Since: Aug 10

Pacific Northwest USA

#2625 Nov 21, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
You think you have this Mark of the Beast all figured out, right?
No need to change, no need to be nice nor respectful, no need to have Jesus and his laws in your heart! No need to do anything!!
Just wait for the mark, Sunday law, say no and BINGO, guaranteed salvation!!!
If only buying a car were that easy!
I'm confused, Friend, were you talking to CB or OzWoman?
Crazy Baptist

Hopkins, SC

#2626 Nov 21, 2012
GrammyJoanne wrote:
<quoted text>I'm confused, Friend, were you talking to CB or OzWoman?
:)

I wasn't sure of that either so....

CB
Blackberry

Brampton, Canada

#2627 Nov 21, 2012
Crazy Baptist wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't sure of that either so....
CB
Martinez is an Islamic false prophet. He believes all the prophecies of the Koran.
Jersey

Ooltewah, TN

#2628 Nov 21, 2012
Dennis wrote:
The SDA church is the precursor of the Kingdom of Heaven on earth today, and it is so sad that as RR mentioned many have left the SDA church because of EGW. But this need not be the case if you understand that like the prophecy in Matt. 25:1-13 the prophecy in Rev. 2:19-23 identify who the Kingdom of Heaven is by the activity and the prophetess that are associated with that Kingdom.
In Matt.25:1-13 the Kingdom if identified as being 10 Bridesmaids that discovered from prophecy that Jesus was coming, and went out on the road to wait for Him. When He delayed His coming because NO ONE was ready (neither the Bridesmaids nor the world) they all fell asleep.
The second is the woman that identified herself as a prophetess that LEADS THE BONDSERVANTS OF JESUS ASTRAY. Where are those bondservants located? In the Kingdom of Heaven.
So don't give up the SDA church because of a false prophetess. Just because some believe in her doesn't mean that you can't be in the SDA church and NOT believe in her.
All we really need is what Jesus told Sardis (Rev.3) to return to, and that is their first love, which is keeping the Commandments of God, and holding to the testimony of Jesus (Rev.12:17). After all, the founders of our church began with those concepts before EGW appeared on the scene, and now we have the opportunity to return to those same concepts as we approach the sealing of the 144,000.
Just a reminder: Jesus NEVER authorized an end time prophet other that Daniel and John, because none were needed. All that we need has been given to us in their prophecies and in the prophecies of Jesus Christ. WE CAN understand them if we will open our hearts and minds to the TRUE Holy Spirit that leads us to the truth through the words and teachings of Jesus Christ. Jesus NEVER (no matter how you search you can't find evidence of this) said that His Holy Spirit would lead us into the truth using the words of ANYONE else, including Paul and EGW.
(Excellent thread)
Think on these things.
I love & agree with the last paragraph, but I would take out Paul's name. The SDA church believes in what EGW has translated the Word of God to be so how can you say being a SDA is ok if what the Adventist church believes in is the visions that she had? You contradict yourself to say she's a false prophet, but Adventism is correct. That's up there with oxymorons like military intelligence. Actually that one probably tops military intelligence. You can't believe both. If you reject EGW you have you reject Adventism all together because she designed it herself. God bless her, but Joel Osteen sounds more like a prophet than her. Sorry, bad joke, but you get my drift.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#2629 Nov 23, 2012
Crazy Baptist wrote:
<quoted text>Transgressing the law is sin.

Teaching that allah, a false man-made muslim moon god is actually the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob -->IS<-- a transgression of the First commandment.

THOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME.

Read Deuteronomy 13. There is only 18 verses in the whole chapter. See what God said about how serious an offence it is to Him.

Dwight Nelson according to what God Commanded in the OT - would have had to put to death for teaching that heresy.

I find it no irony that God when speaking on the matter, names Himself Jealous.

Dwight is in trouble.

CB
If a violation of the first commandment then it follows that for God, such idolatrous blasphemy must be more serious than the fourth commandment!!!

maybe the EndTime mark has nothing to do Sunday!!!

Since: Aug 10

Pacific Northwest USA

#2630 Nov 23, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
If a violation of the first commandment then it follows that for God, such idolatrous blasphemy must be more serious than the fourth commandment!!!
Really!!! Ya think???
Lay Worker

Myrtleford, Australia

#2631 Nov 23, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
Adventist really think they have this "mark of the beast" all figured out!
Just say no to Sunday, maybe get kill, and BINGO, instant salvation!!!
See?
They think they come here with their unChristian arrogance, convinced that repeating Ellen Whites garbage will get them a ticket to heaven!!!
Satan sees them and laugh!!
He knows better and smiling says "if only they knew better, if only they knew better"!!!
See? They think they have the "light" but they are in darkness and Satan has a surprise for them!!!
"Keep watching the Pope, guys, keep watching the Pope" Satan hopes!
In the mean time...
Islam is rising from its thousand year sleep!!!
The above misses the point about worshipping
the image
Lay Worker

Myrtleford, Australia

#2632 Nov 23, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
The latest dissimulation blurs the clear intent
of the FIRST with the rest given by God about the FOURTH.

One can only do this when they abort the message of the First Angel's warning in Rev 14.

Conclusion

Marto remains unfamiliar with the Everlasting Gospel; as well as to the distinct clarion call to worship He who made, binding the Creator of the Fourth with the First.

IOWs - Meddling Marto cannot figure who is the creator of Sunday worship and as to what is worshpping the image.

THink it thru before responding.

United States

#2633 Nov 23, 2012
ThomHartmann 4a SundayLaw wrote:
Hi martinezjosei! Are ewe happy now that many innocent women and children have been slaughtered by ewe'r zionist ilk?

Hamas Shouldn’t Fire Rockets … But Israel Has Violated HUNDREDS of UN Resolutions
http://www.infowars.com/hamas-shouldnt-fire-r...

Wilde - Gaza & The Talmud’s Death Wish
http://www.stuartwilde.com/2012/11/gaza-the-t...

Today I was listening to the liberal Thom Hartmann radio show and he was saying that a day off every week is good for society and our health etc. and that he supports a mandatory weekend day off from work (except for essential services) like we had with the old Blue Laws. He said wit wasn't a big problem when he lived in Germany that they simply got things bought and ready prior to Sunday
Like obligatory FRIDAY off?

See? Making Sunday a holy day accomplish nothing because Sunday is ALREADY a holy day, duh!

But Friday is part of the coming Shariah Law!!!

United States

#2634 Nov 23, 2012
ThomHartmann 4a SundayLaw wrote:
Hi martinezjosei! Are ewe happy now that many innocent women and children have been slaughtered by ewe'r zionist ilk?

Hamas Shouldn’t Fire Rockets … But Israel Has Violated HUNDREDS of UN Resolutions
http://www.infowars.com/hamas-shouldnt-fire-r...

Wilde - Gaza & The Talmud’s Death Wish
http://www.stuartwilde.com/2012/11/gaza-the-t...

Today I was listening to the liberal Thom Hartmann radio show and he was saying that a day off every week is good for society and our health etc. and that he supports a mandatory weekend day off from work (except for essential services) like we had with the old Blue Laws. He said wit wasn't a big problem when he lived in Germany that they simply got things bought and ready prior to Sunday
Out of hundred words you wrote "Hamas Shouldn’t Fire Rockets …because..."

How short and hypocrital you are!!!

Can you elaborate on that statement?

Can you use the same number of words you wrote against Israel?

Let see!!!

Let me help you, fill in the blank with at least twenty words, I bet you can not!!!

I bet you can not use at least twenty words to fill in the blank because you are wrong, ignorant, blind and an idiot!!!

Prove me wrong!!!

Here it is:

"Hamas Shouldn’t Fire Rockets …to Israel because...

Let's see you unbias intelligence!!!

Warning: filling the blank will make you fall in you own web of illogical thinking!!!

United States

#2635 Nov 23, 2012
GrammyJoanne wrote:
<quoted text>I'm confused, Friend, were you talking to CB or OzWoman?
Whoever applies to!

Sometimes I reply to people that agree with me to confirm their reply to the ones they disagree with!!!

Just follow the fact not the person!

Sorry for the confusion!

When I agree with someone sometimes I do so by attacking the ones they disagree with as a reply to the former!!!

United States

#2636 Nov 23, 2012
Blackberry wrote:
<quoted text>Martinez is an Islamic false prophet. He believes all the prophecies of the Koran.
I only believe the Bible and the Bible predicts exactly what they believe on their prophecies!!!

Coincidence?
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#2637 Nov 23, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever applies to!
Sometimes I reply to people that agree with me to confirm their reply to the ones they disagree with!!!
Sorry for the confusion!
When I agree with someone sometimes I do so by attacking the ones they disagree with as a reply to the former!!!
Amen, that is the way I do, which is the right way.
Lay Worker

Myrtleford, Australia

#2638 Nov 23, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
I only believe the Bible and the Bible predicts exactly what they believe on their prophecies!!!
Coincidence?
Coincidence?- no,- meaningless !

Delaware, OH

#2639 Nov 23, 2012
Lay Worker wrote:
<quoted text>Coincidence?- no,- meaningless !
Did you know that the Muslim "Messiah" will do the exact what the antichrist is prophesied to do?

He will persecute Christians, behead them and even mark his followers with a number '666' in the forehead!

Now, coincidence?
Crazy Baptist

Hopkins, SC

#2640 Nov 23, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever applies to!
Sorry for the confusion!
NO - When you hit the reply button to someone's post it is safe to assume you are replying to that person and what they said.

Your replies to my post on the previous page did not allign with what I was talking about Josei and thus you added confusion to the mix.

Blessings, CB

Since: Jul 09

St. Paul

#2641 Nov 23, 2012
djconklin wrote:
Do you have any evidence of abortions being performed in SDA hospitals? Do you know how hospitals work?

DJClunker, give it up, you lost the argument, Adventism kills innocent babies.

Facts are not in your side!
And yet you couldn't produce a single fact to support your claim.

St. Paul

#2642 Nov 23, 2012
Crazy Baptist wrote:
<quoted text>
NO - When you hit the reply button to someone's post it is safe to assume you are replying to that person and what they said.
Your replies to my post on the previous page did not allign with what I was talking about Josei and thus you added confusion to the mix.
Blessings, CB
That's about all MJ has to offer.

St. Paul

#2643 Nov 23, 2012
Crazy Baptist wrote:
<quoted text>
OZWoman says: I believe that Sunday worshipers who worship out of ignorance of not knowing about the true Sabbath will have Grace and forgiveness from God. Those that know about the true Sabbath and then turn their back and go back to Sunday worshipping will be judged for that, going against the 4th commandment.
CB replies: WOW! I mean WOW. You believe EXACTLY to the T what Ellen White taught on this subject but have said that you and your church do not teach Ellen White.
WOW - What are the odds of that being a coincidence??
CB
Numbers 15:29 Ye shall have one law for him that sinneth through ignorance, both for him that is born among the children of Israel, and for the stranger that sojourneth among them.

Acts 3:17 And now, brethren, I wot that through ignorance ye did it, as did also your rulers.

Acts 17:30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

St. Paul

#2644 Nov 23, 2012
Crazy Baptist wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/seventh-d...
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/seventh-d...
Then take a minute to catch up.
Telling God that you didn't know won't work. We His sheep, have drug the sin out into the light to expose it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fU6-rKqfigMXX
CB
And the false claim has been thoroughly exposed.

"Allah is a word for God. In Arabic, the word means simply "the God."[1][2][3] It is used mainly by Muslims,[4] Arab Christians,..." From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHERE can X-SDA's WORSHIP? 29 min Kingfisher 1
Eyeswideopen...what's your excuse 1 hr JesusWasNOTaJew -... 182
Ellen White was not a prophet. 1 hr Stephen1989 27
The Silly Sisters of Laodicea 1 hr Zog Has-fallen 6
Where I disagree with Ellen G. White 1 hr JesusWasNOTaJew -... 119
Christ's Investigative Judgment Doctrine 2 hr Lay Worker 423
How to Be Saved 3 hr 10commandments 82
More from around the web