|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Better stuff wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, R2. A blessing is in store for you.
I am an EGW supporter.
Rockroller

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

robert two wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an EGW supporter.
An EGW jock?

Since: Aug 08

Christchurch New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Rockroller wrote:
<quoted text> An EGW jock?
There are errors in material EGW did not put to print.

Since: Oct 08

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

robert two wrote:
There are errors in material EGW did not put to print.
Hi R2,

It's good to see you back!

Since: Aug 08

Christchurch New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Ce que je pense wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi R2,
It's good to see you back!
I had computer problems and now have a different address.
Cinders got me back LOL.
Better stuff

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

robert two wrote:
<quoted text>
I had computer problems and now have a different address.
Cinders got me back LOL.
Sometimes, we say of men, "You washed my feet, gave me a cool glass of water and put food before me that I may rest and be satisfied." And we bow before them, not thinking it a strange thing at all. Yet the jealous Spirit of God yearns for us with inexpressible groanings.
Lisa

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Ellen White a fraud ? Was she or was'nt she? That is the question..... Don't know.
Better stuff

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Lisa wrote:
Ellen White a fraud ? Was she or was'nt she? That is the question..... Don't know.
She was. Read your Bible. The proof is there, beginning at Mat. 24.

Since: Oct 08

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Lisa wrote:
The SDA church FB#18 says that EGW is the source of truth.

The Bible says the Holy Spirit will do that. Jn 14:17, 2 Tim. 3:16-17

They contradict one another.

So what was the question?
ROBERT TWO

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Ce que je pense wrote:
<quoted text>
The SDA church FB#18 says that EGW is the source of truth.
The Bible says the Holy Spirit will do that. Jn 14:17, 2 Tim. 3:16-17
They contradict one another.
So what was the question?
The HOLY SPIRIT can send people or angels to help us.
BIBLE take care entertaining angels unawares.

GOD use MATIN LUTHER and his errors are many but the changes he made were for his time.
GOD hid him from death.
Better stuff

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

ROBERT TWO wrote:
<quoted text>
The HOLY SPIRIT can send people or angels to help us.
BIBLE take care entertaining angels unawares.
GOD use MATIN LUTHER and his errors are many but the changes he made were for his time.
GOD hid him from death.
He was humble enough not to lying, "I'm a prophet, I'm a prophet!"

Since: Jul 09

St. Paul

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

CQ: "The SDA church FB#18 says that EGW is the source of truth."

That's a lie.
Lay Worker

Woods Point, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

djconklin wrote:
That's a lie.
Nope not a lie

Notice what they also said at DALLAS when the men of the ministerial association rewrote FB #17

----------
One of the gifts of the Holy Spirit is prophecy. This gift is an identifying mark of the remnant church and was manifested in the ministry of Ellen G. White. As the Lord's messenger, her writings are a continuing and authoritative source of truth which provide for the church comfort, guidance, instruction, and correction. They also make clear that the Bible is the standard by which all teaching and experience must be tested.—Fundamental Beliefs, 17

http://www.sdanet.org/atissue/books/27/27-17....
----------

The above distortion never appeared in any earlier Statement of Belief published in the SDA church from its beginning

Con McDoodle is living in fairy land to what is truth.
CON McDoodle needs an appointment at specsavers

No wonder poor CON McDoodle is struggling with FB #2,4

Since: Jul 09

St. Paul

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

djconklin wrote:
That's a lie.

LW: Nope not a lie
Note the lack of proof from the Lost Whopper.
No wonder poor CON McDoodle is struggling with FB #2,4
Here's the texts that both use in common--no other similarity:

1) John 3:16

2) 2 Cor. 5:19 -- "To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation."

3) John 1:29 -- The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.[See also verse 33. Who is speaking?]

4) 1 John 4:2 -- Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

5) John 1:14 (used twice?)-- And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,(and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

6) Phil. 2:6, 7 -- Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

7) Mark 1:15 -- And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

8) Matt. 21:9 -- And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the Son of David: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest.
Minister Robert Lee

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Personally, I do not see how anyone, in good conscience, can still uphold Ellen G. White....... To ANY who DO, would you PLEASE answer a few questions for me?.......
1.....Did she or did she not predict the return of Christ for specific dates/years etc....??

2.....Does the SDA church require that you accept her in order to join the church?

3....Do you believe she plagiarised and then passed it off as if she hod gotten it from GOD?

4...If she is a TRUE prophetess,then what is your proof of this?
candid

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

God loved the world so much he sent his only begotten son..Jesus Christ , that whomsoever exercises faith in him shall not perish but have everlasting life..

you can look all you like but Ellen White isn't written as the one God sent

Now Ellen White may be a Christian witness , but she is not our Leader..Jesus is..The best any other Christian is..is a minister of the new covenant that Jesus came with.

A minister is not a Teacher..and scripture says we have only one teacher..Jesus Christ..

Ellen White can only encourage others but all authority has not been given to her.
Better stuff

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

candid wrote:
God loved the world so much he sent his only begotten son..Jesus Christ , that whomsoever exercises faith in him shall not perish but have everlasting life..
you can look all you like but Ellen White isn't written as the one God sent
Now Ellen White may be a Christian witness , but she is not our Leader..Jesus is..The best any other Christian is..is a minister of the new covenant that Jesus came with.
A minister is not a Teacher..and scripture says we have only one teacher..Jesus Christ..
Ellen White can only encourage others but all authority has not been given to her.
And the Jews went full speed ahead and murdered Him. SAD!

Since: Nov 11

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Minister Robert Lee wrote:
Personally, I do not see how anyone, in good conscience, can still uphold Ellen G. White....... To ANY who DO, would you PLEASE answer a few questions for me?.......
1.....Did she or did she not predict the return of Christ for specific dates/years etc....??

2.....Does the SDA church require that you accept her in order to join the church?

3....Do you believe she plagiarised and then passed it off as if she hod gotten it from GOD?

4...If she is a TRUE prophetess,then what is your proof of this?
Minister Robert Lee, you are dealing with a CULT. As such no amount of logical or factual evidence will move them to see the light!!!

They are in dark ALREADY, and some DESTINED BY GOD, to remain in dark!!!

Some can not leave their darkness.

You might try to reach to those that still have some hope but in this forum I had not seen any Ellen White loving Adventists opening their eyes!!

If you pray, maybe some will come out from the cave.

I wish you good luck on getting to them!!!

But remember, logic, facts, Bible verses, history, are impotent to being a person out of a cult!!!

They are so convinced that they are the one and only true religion that they are for all practical purposes HOPELESS!!!
Minister Robert Lee

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Minister Robert Lee, you are dealing with a CULT. As such no amount of logical or factual evidence will move them to see the light!!!
They are in dark ALREADY, and some DESTINED BY GOD, to remain in dark!!!
Some can not leave their darkness.
You might try to reach to those that still have some hope but in this forum I had not seen any Ellen White loving Adventists opening their eyes!!
If you pray, maybe some will come out from the cave.
I wish you good luck on getting to them!!!
But remember, logic, facts, Bible verses, history, are impotent to being a person out of a cult!!!
They are so convinced that they are the one and only true religion that they are for all practical purposes HOPELESS!!!
Thank you for your assessment.......I am trying to be POLITE to those on here who ARE SDA/Ellen G. White followers, but considering the fact that SHE long ago said SDA was the ONLY true church and she had SEEN that all OTHER churches had been taken over by the full control of satan, in other words,.........such ARROGANT false teachings lend to a nearly IMPOSSIBLE rescue!!
ROBERT TWO

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Minister Robert Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your assessment.......I am trying to be POLITE to those on here who ARE SDA/Ellen G. White followers, but considering the fact that SHE long ago said SDA was the ONLY true church and she had SEEN that all OTHER churches had been taken over by the full control of satan, in other words,.........such ARROGANT false teachings lend to a nearly IMPOSSIBLE rescue!!
Read other EGW quotes where the world is in the church.
Not one in twenty is prepared to meet their LORD.
She never said the SDA church could not become BABYLON.
What about the time EGW would not attend SDA camp meeting ?
She would be shocked tpoday with the SABBATH behaviour in the church. Come let us reason together needs to happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,281 - 2,300 of5,203
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Seventh-day Adventist Forum right now

Search the Seventh-day Adventist Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is the 7th Day Sabbath Required for Christians?? 18 min Jonebgood 320
Passover and Atonement 51 min Dennis 95
Who kept the Sabbath prior to Exodus? 1 hr Lee Stuvmen 522
wine 3 hr Eyeswideopenq 127
Cave Man Bible Study 3 hr Robert Sanders 3
Did Noah, Abraham, or Adam keep the Sabbath? (Sep '13) 3 hr Sitka happy 872
Does everyone now accept the Theory of Evolution? (Jul '09) 4 hr EvilutionBuster 3,124
•••
•••
•••
•••