Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#406 Sep 17, 2012
Lay Worker wrote:
For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
4:23 But he [who was] of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman [was] by promise.
4:24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
4:25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
LW, why the scriptures, what are you using them for?

Don't be afarid
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#407 Sep 17, 2012
The Life of man during the earthly millennium is described in Isa 65

"the life time of a tree"

anyone who dies at the age of 100 will be considered a child Isa 65:20

Nobody will be homeless or hungry

----------

Who taught you people, not to believe these scriptures?

or

what type of person accepts voiding scripture?
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#408 Sep 17, 2012

----------

or

----------

anyone, how did they teach you to null and void these scriptures...

and do it without fearing Rev 22:18
Better stuff

Brampton, Canada

#409 Sep 18, 2012
Shadrach wrote:
----------
or
----------
Wrong!
Better stuff

Brampton, Canada

#410 Sep 18, 2012
Shadrach wrote:
----------
or
Very wrong!
Better stuff

Brampton, Canada

#411 Sep 18, 2012
Shadrach wrote:
<quoted text>
LW, why the scriptures, what are you using them for?
Don't be afarid
So wrong, so very wrong!
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#412 Sep 19, 2012
Shadrach wrote:
----------
or
----------
How can people declare Gods Revelation, His Word wrong?

They deliberately negate His Word Isa 65
Gerhard Ebersoehn

Midrand, South Africa

#413 Sep 19, 2012
Shadrach wrote:
<quoted text>
How can people declare Gods Revelation, His Word wrong?
They deliberately negate His Word Isa 65
GE:

Now Shadrach starts acting Mrs E.G. White I see!

'Inspired', hey? No, the inspirer satan himself!
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#414 Sep 19, 2012
Gerhard Ebersoehn wrote:
<quoted text>
GE:
Now Shadrach starts acting Mrs E.G. White I see!
'Inspired', hey? No, the inspirer satan himself!
and GE, before God and all, have you stomped on Isa 65 describing the earthly Mill?
Gerhard Ebersoehn

Midrand, South Africa

#415 Sep 20, 2012
Shadrach wrote:
<quoted text>
and GE, before God and all, have you stomped on Isa 65 describing the earthly Mill?
GE:

Another satanic lie ... You, Shadrach,_quote_ "the earthly Mill" FROM, "Isa 65" ... DEVIL" eith NO fear of God for his Holy Word!

You now are what is called in internet language, a spammer. A spammer with more lives than a cat ... to be prolonged for ever in hell.
Gerhard Ebersoehn

Midrand, South Africa

#416 Sep 20, 2012
... DEVIL! with NO fear of God for his Holy Word!
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#417 Sep 22, 2012
Shadrach wrote:
----------
or
Zephaniah speaks of a vision about the Second Coming

Zeph 1:14-18

In 3:14-20 states the Lord will REGATHER all believing Jews back to the land of Israel and He will live in their midst

He promises God will make the Jewish Nation the prime nation of the world

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#418 Oct 6, 2012
My official response to this thread:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/seventh-d...
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#419 Nov 26, 2012
Lysimachus wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a post millennial event, antitypically redefined by John the Revelator in Revelation 20. This Jerusalem mentioned in Zechariah 14 serves as a type pointing to the New Jerusalem.

Shad replied:

Explain to all, when did or does Christ go forth and fight against the nations at earthly Jerusalem ?

We all want to see the art of your twisting a scripture...
Here ya go, have at it, we will waiting to hear from you.

The Lord Comes and Reigns
14 A day of the Lord is coming, Jerusalem, when your possessions will be plundered and divided up within your very walls.
2 I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city. 3 Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights on a day of battle. 4 On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south. 5 You will flee by my mountain valley, for it will extend to Azel. You will flee as you fled from the earthquake[a] in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the Lord my God will come, and all the holy ones with him.
Zech 14
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#420 Nov 26, 2012
In the above verse, where is Christ's feet, where are they standing?
birdman

Shelbyville, IL

#421 Nov 26, 2012
Shadrach wrote:
Lysimachus wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a post millennial event, antitypically redefined by John the Revelator in Revelation 20. This Jerusalem mentioned in Zechariah 14 serves as a type pointing to the New Jerusalem.
Shad replied:
Explain to all, when did or does Christ go forth and fight against the nations at earthly Jerusalem ?
14 A day of the Lord is coming, Jerusalem, when your possessions will be plundered and divided up within your very walls.
2 I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city. 3 Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights on a day of battle. 4 On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south. 5 You will flee by my mountain valley, for it will extend to Azel. You will flee as you fled from the earthquake[a] in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the Lord my God will come, and all the holy ones with him.
Zech 14
Here you have ignorance of Scripture.
Jersey

Cape Coral, FL

#422 Nov 26, 2012
Shadrach wrote:
Lysimachus wrote:
<quoted text>
Shad replied:
Zech 14
Shad, you have it covered with this chapter. How do they just ignore this & Isaiah 65. I also had a SDA tell me that Isaiah 65 was re:the new Jerusalem, so I then asked them why would there be death in the new Jerusalem as stated in Isaiah 65? They told me that Isaiah was speaking poetically & he didn't really mean death. I asked what does he mean & they said they didn't know. They further stated that we are not suppose to know everything. Typical reply from a SDA or a JW. You did a great job on this topic.
birdman

Shelbyville, IL

#423 Nov 26, 2012
Jersey wrote:
<quoted text>
Shad, you have it covered with this chapter. How do they just ignore this & Isaiah 65. I also had a SDA tell me that Isaiah 65 was re:the new Jerusalem, so I then asked them why would there be death in the new Jerusalem as stated in Isaiah 65? They told me that Isaiah was speaking poetically & he didn't really mean death. I asked what does he mean & they said they didn't know. They further stated that we are not suppose to know everything. Typical reply from a SDA or a JW. You did a great job on this topic.
YES you are a liar here doing the Devils work like Shadrach
Jersey

Cape Coral, FL

#424 Nov 26, 2012
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
YES you are a liar here doing the Devils work like Shadrach
I'm honored that you're using your auto text on me. You must really be at a loss for words. Was I the fastest to get on your list of people you auto text? Is there a trophy for that? A ribbon atleast, come on please. I promise I will leave you alone for tonite if you could atleast send me a happy face for making it on your list. Be a good sport.
birdman

Shelbyville, IL

#425 Nov 26, 2012
Jersey wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm honored that you're using your auto text on me. You must really be at a loss for words. Was I the fastest to get on your list of people you auto text? Is there a trophy for that? A ribbon atleast, come on please. I promise I will leave you alone for tonite if you could atleast send me a happy face for making it on your list. Be a good sport.
Just rebuking liars like you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sunday "Christianity" - [SATANIC CULT] Daniel'... 4 min Lee Stuvmen 67
...The number OF A MAN (Jun '14) 4 min Earburner 1,188
What's Not Pagan (Christmas) 10 min JesusWasNOTaJew G... 15
Thinking About Atonement by Ronald L. Dart 10 min Kevin McMillen 1
Christians can not sin for Christ is in them 13 min DANNO 95
An End to Tabernacles by Ronald L. Dart 13 min Kevin McMillen 1
A Fresh Look at Tabernacles by Ronald L. Dart 14 min Kevin McMillen 1
Did Jesus have a sinful nature ? NO [revisited] 1 hr birdman 379
The Israeli 4th Commandment is symbolic of what? (Oct '12) 2 hr Shadrach 316
ONLY ADVENTISTS in HEAVEN for 1000 YEARS? 2 hr Denise 1,608