Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Dec 25, 2012
Remember Christ on this day and please have a safe holiday!!!
Lay Worker

Myrtleford, Australia

#2 Dec 25, 2012
OzarkWoman wrote:
Remember Christ on this day and please have a safe holiday!!!
Why would anyone wish to acknowledge the Lord of the Sabbath on Xmas day?
A Voice In The Wilderness

Langhorne, PA

#3 Dec 25, 2012
Those wishing 'merry christmass' to others have absolutely no idea what they are really saying.

To say this to another is one of the highest glorifications of Satan that one could wish upon one another. Though virtually none understand this, the central idea behind Christmass is that Lucifer will become victorious over Jesus Christ and will be as God for all of eternity, immortalizing sin and spreading it throughout the universe.

I weep for my people nearly all of whom have given over to this worst kind of apostasy. May they wake up before it's too late. Yea, soon, information will be spread through the SDA ranks exposing this Satanic celebration, and this will cause a great shaking within adventism. Those who reject this warning, soon to come, will in many cases forfeit their eternal life.

Be ready.
christine

La Crescenta, CA

#4 Dec 25, 2012
Wilderness you are so goofy ...get a life....Everyone knows
that dec 25 is not the correct day that JEsus was born on...
So what. We won't know until Christ comes. So until then DEC 25 is
fine....Don't go off the deep end.
Lay Worker

Myrtleford, Australia

#5 Dec 25, 2012
A Voice In The Wilderness wrote:
Those wishing 'merry christmass' to others have absolutely no idea what they are really saying.
To say this to another is one of the highest glorifications of Satan that one could wish upon one another. Though virtually none understand this, the central idea behind Christmass is that Lucifer will become victorious over Jesus Christ and will be as God for all of eternity, immortalizing sin and spreading it throughout the universe.
I weep for my people nearly all of whom have given over to this worst kind of apostasy. May they wake up before it's too late. Yea, soon, information will be spread through the SDA ranks exposing this Satanic celebration, and this will cause a great shaking within adventism. Those who reject this warning, soon to come, will in many cases forfeit their eternal life.
Be ready.
The shaking has passed. Besides, if they cannot figure out Xmas - how will any determine the peril in the following

"At the time of the loud cry of the third angel those who have been in any measure blinded by the enemy, who have not fully recovered themselves from the snare of Satan, will be in peril, because it will be difficult for them to discern the light from heaven, and they will be inclined to accept falsehood. Their erroneous experience will color their thoughts, their decisions, their propositions, their counsels.

The evidences that God has given will be no evidence to those who have blinded their eyes by choosing darkness rather than light. After rejecting light, they will originate theories which they will call "light," but which the Lord calls, "Sparks of their own kindling," by which they will direct their steps. The Lord declares, "Who is among you that feareth the Lord, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light?
Lay Worker

Cherrybrook, Australia

#6 Dec 26, 2012
OK you have convinced me. MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone.
christine

La Crescenta, CA

#7 Dec 26, 2012
Well if EGW had of listened to her own teachings she
would not have been a plagerist. Making up false visions and dreams and telling everyone that an Angel
told her what to write is that not being a liar and
living in darknes instead of light????
jimo

Sublimity, OR

#8 Dec 26, 2012
christine wrote:
Well if EGW had of listened to her own teachings she
would not have been a plagerist. Making up false visions and dreams and telling everyone that an Angel
told her what to write is that not being a liar and
living in darknes instead of light????
Prove you false statments !?!?

Good way to celebrate a pagan holaday , do it with a lie from satan .
Rockroller

Yucaipa, CA

#9 Dec 26, 2012
Lay Worker wrote:
Happy Day After Christmas everyone! It's about the happest day there is because Christmas will not be here for ONE whole year! Yippie!
TrueMass4ChristI s Sabbath

Brattleboro, VT

#10 Dec 26, 2012
Christine you are so goofy ...get a life....Everyone knows EGW 'borrowed' writings of others, So what. You won't know whether she had real visions etc. from God until Christ comes. So until then ...Stop going off the deep end.

The only legitimate holiday (means Holy Day) for Christians is the 7th Day Sabbath and that's when He wants us to have mass (church worship).
Now go burn that pagan phallic Tammuz tree you have which God hates and never engage in such perverted heathen garbage again, as Christ told the adulterous woman He saved from stoning by exposing the hypocrisy of those holding stones: "Go and sin no more"
Lay Worker

Myrtleford, Australia

#11 Dec 26, 2012
Lay Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone wish to acknowledge the Lord of the Sabbath on Xmas day?
unanswered
Pioneer

Mesa, AZ

#12 Dec 26, 2012
Lay Worker wrote:
SINCE YOU WISH TO CONTINUE YOUR GAME OF POSTING AS OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM OTHERS CAN PLAY YOUR GAME.
DANNO

London, UK

#13 Dec 26, 2012
Pioneer wrote:
<quoted text>
SINCE YOU WISH TO CONTINUE YOUR GAME OF POSTING AS OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM OTHERS CAN PLAY YOUR GAME.
But I tell you that men/WOMEN will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken. MATT 12: 36

Dan
christine

La Crescenta, CA

#14 Dec 26, 2012
Jimmo My sister's in Laws the" Voyles "of Escondido
knew Walter Rae who wrote the White Lie. They saw
all the authors books that EGW copied from....This was
back in the 1970's. Sorry the woman is a complete fraud....She was caught red handed....
Pastor Voyes of Escondido in the SDA church had a Son
Howard Voyes who went to PUC...HE saw all the material. The Family was shcoked to see it. But never the less it was brought out by SDA's own Theologins.
Sorry she is a fraud.
KoalaGums

Parramatta, Australia

#15 Dec 26, 2012
Rockroller wrote:
<quoted text> Happy Day After Christmas everyone! It's about the happest day there is because Christmas will not be here for ONE whole year! Yippie!
Cynical, but true sometimes. LOL

Happy New Year, Rocky.
KoalaGums

Parramatta, Australia

#16 Dec 26, 2012
christine wrote:
back in the 1970's. Sorry the woman is a complete fraud....She was caught red handed....
Howard Voyes who went to PUC...HE saw all the material. The Family was shcoked to see it. But never the less it was brought out by SDA's own Theologins.
Sorry she is a fraud.
Agreed!

Happy New Year, Chris.
A Voice In The Wilderness

Langhorne, PA

#17 Dec 26, 2012
Lay Worker wrote:
If this truly is your final answer, and not an impostor, then you have fully given yourself over to apostasy and your probation will soon close.
KoalaGums

Myrtleford, Australia

#18 Dec 26, 2012
A Voice In The Wilderness wrote:
<quoted text>
If this truly is your final answer, and not an impostor, then you have fully given yourself over to apostasy and your probation will soon close.
I actually said this -
I am so sorry for being a pain
KoalaGums

Parramatta, Australia

#19 Dec 26, 2012
KoalaGums wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually said this -
I am so sorry for being a pain
No you're not, Lay Worker! That's the only thing you're good at.
jimo

Sublimity, OR

#21 Dec 26, 2012
christine wrote:
Sorry she is a fraud.
Sorry to hear you are a follower of Rea , went to church with some that new EGW , they esteemed her highly . When you cannot refute the words written , it is easier to kill the messenger .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How were the Angels, 24 elders, and the Four be... 12 min Three Letters 57
When Did the Old Covenant End and the New Coven... 1 hr Eyeswideopen 76
ZOG...What does everyone think of this person? ... 1 hr 7th day 171
Vegetarianism in S.D.A - curse or lack knowledge ? 1 hr 7th day 131
What Was DONE AWAY WITH??? 2 hr Earburner 135
If God is not a Trinity, and Jesus Had A Beginn... (Mar '09) 4 hr Teacher 9,710
SDA main PILLAR coming DOWN! (May '14) 5 hr Lay Worker 3,675
More from around the web