First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#1 Apr 24, 2017
A contradiction in terms.
By Genesis 1:16, the Bible claims there were day and night on earth, and plants growing before there was a sun. So, we are sure it's not god's inerrant word.
jhnsn d-s

Seattle, WA

#2 Apr 24, 2017
Science might call that light(owr') mentioned at Genesis 1:3 primodial light or before the luminaries(maowr') sun, moon and stars were created

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...

Since: Apr 17

Location hidden

#4 Apr 24, 2017
Rose_NoHo wrote:
A contradiction in terms.
By Genesis 1:16, the Bible claims there were day and night on earth, and plants growing before there was a sun. So, we are sure it's not god's inerrant word.
Yahweh did not say that it was the sun that gave light in the first day.

Light can be clarify in many ways’

The bible did not say what type of light was in Gen. 1:1

There are many types of light that can causes plant to grew without the sun
He did says the sun gave light in Gen 1:16

Pomona, CA

#5 Apr 25, 2017
jhnsn d-s wrote:
Science might call that light(owr') mentioned at Genesis 1:3 primodial light or before the luminaries(maowr') sun, moon and stars were created

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...
It could call it what it likes, but there could not have been day and night on earth, in addition to plants growing, without a sun.
And that Noah's Ark story...
140,000 birds on a boat lined with tar for a year.
Have you ever cleaned a bird cage? One with just one bird?
And that's just the birds.
How can people believe this crap?

Pomona, CA

#6 Apr 25, 2017
Bibleman wrote:
<quoted text>

Yahweh did not say that it was the sun that gave light in the first day.
That's the point.
There were day and night on earth without a sun.
You do know the earth rotates, and that's what causes day and night, don't you?
Bibleman wrote:
Light can be clarify in many ways’

The bible did not say what type of light was in Gen. 1:1

There are many types of light that can causes plant to grew without the sun
He did says the sun gave light in Gen 1:16
The sun was created after the plants were growing, so we know the story is BS.

Pomona, CA

#7 Apr 25, 2017
At one point, Satan takes Jesus to the top of a mountain and shows him *all* of the kingdoms of earth. That would only be possible if the earth was flat.
jhnsn d-s

Seattle, WA

#8 Apr 25, 2017
Science to some extent backs up the Genesis account where God said "let Light(owr')come to be..." then if you read futher he caused a division between the light and the darkness which some have claimed is the result of the spin of the of the earth but what if "light was everywhere" their being no shadows on the earth. ge 1:3

The scriptures might give some insight in to where that owr' came from.

posted: 119PMPST 042517

Panorama City, CA

#9 Apr 25, 2017
jhnsn d-s wrote:
Science to some extent backs up the Genesis account where God said "let Light(owr')come to be..." then if you read futher he caused a division between the light and the darkness which some have claimed is the result of the spin of the of the earth but what if "light was everywhere" their being no shadows on the earth. ge 1:3

The scriptures might give some insight in to where that owr' came from.

posted: 119PMPST 042517
No, the Genesis account is proven inaccurate as soon as it says there were day and night on earth before there was a sun.
Why do you feel the need to believe Bronze Age myths?

Location hidden

#10 Apr 25, 2017
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>

That's the point.
There were day and night on earth without a sun.
You do know the earth rotates, and that's what causes day and night, don't you?

<quoted text>

The sun was created after the plants were growing, so we know the story is BS.
When the bible speak of day and in Genesis It is referring to Period of time.

Genesis 2: 4 this is the history of the heavens and the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,

The bible is written in old language you have to use the same language to understand the language

Location hidden

#11 Apr 25, 2017
Rose_NoHo wrote:
At one point, Satan takes Jesus to the top of a mountain and shows him *all* of the kingdoms of earth. That would only be possible if the earth was flat.
Spirit beings can see everything even abound a planet at once,

\If I ascend into heaven, you are there; If I make my bed in HELL, behold, you are there. Am I a God near at hand,' says the Lord,’ and not a Jehovah afar off?

Can anyone hide himself in secret places, so I shall not see him?'...‘do I not fill heaven and earth?' says the Lord?(Jeremiah 23:23, 24).

Location hidden

#12 Apr 25, 2017
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>

No, the Genesis account is proven inaccurate as soon as it says there were day and night on earth before there was a sun.
Why do you feel the need to believe Bronze Age myths?
The sun is not needed forever for life Yhwh is light and life.

The sun is not necessary for sustain life, it’s a primate way to prepare physical man to fulfill the following scriptures .

Things will go back to it’s origin form of supporting life for ever see scriptures.

Rev 21: 23 the city had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God illuminated it. The Lamb is its light.

Rev22: 4 they shall see His face, and His name shall be on their foreheads.

5 There shall be no night there: They need no lamp nor light of the sun, for the Lord God gives them light.

Location hidden

#13 Apr 25, 2017
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>

It could call it what it likes, but there could not have been day and night on earth, in addition to plants growing, without a sun.
And that Noah's Ark story...
140,000 birds on a boat lined with tar for a year.
Have you ever cleaned a bird cage? One with just one bird?
And that's just the birds.
How can people believe this crap?
Life can sustain with out the moon and the sun or night and day my the one who sustain all things

Rev 21: 23 the city had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God illuminated it. The Lamb is its light.
xxxxxxxxx

5 There shall be no night there: They need no lamp nor light of the sun, for the Lord God gives them light

Panorama City, CA

#14 Apr 25, 2017
Bibleman wrote:
<quoted text>

When the bible speak of day and in Genesis It is referring to Period of time.

Genesis 2: 4 this is the history of the heavens and the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,

The bible is written in old language you have to use the same language to understand the language
Wiggle all you want, there were still plants growing before there was a sun.
Why not just accept the fact the Genesis story is a myth made up by ignorant Bronze Age goat herders?

Panorama City, CA

#15 Apr 25, 2017
Bibleman wrote:
<quoted text>

Life can sustain with out the moon and the sun or night and day my the one who sustain all things

xxxxxxxxx

5 There shall be no night there: They need no lamp nor light of the sun, for the Lord God gives them light
That's just nonsense.

Panorama City, CA

#16 Apr 25, 2017
Bibleman wrote:
<quoted text>

Spirit beings can see everything even abound a planet at once,
Then why go to the top of a mountain?
This is why, because the people who wrong the story believed the earth was flat, and that if you climbed a tall enough mountain, you could see the whole earth.
Bibleman wrote:
<
\If I ascend into heaven, you are there; If I make my bed in HELL, behold, you are there. Am I a God near at hand,' says the Lord,’ and not a Jehovah afar off?

Can anyone hide himself in secret places, so I shall not see him?'...‘do I not fill heaven and earth?' says the Lord?(Jeremiah 23:23, 24).
Why should I believe the Bible?

Location hidden

#17 Apr 25, 2017
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>

That's just nonsense.
That what you puny mind think

Location hidden

#18 Apr 25, 2017
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>

Then why go to the top of a mountain?
This is why, because the people who wrong the story believed the earth was flat, and that if you climbed a tall enough mountain, you could see the whole earth.

<quoted text>

Why should I believe the Bible?
You don't you are give a free mind to chose what you want to believe of do ,no one will loose any thing,

Panorama City, CA

#19 Apr 25, 2017
Bibleman wrote:
<quoted text>

You don't you are give a free mind to chose what you want to believe of do ,no one will loose any thing,
Was that post created by a random word generator? It makes no sense at all.

Location hidden

#20 Apr 25, 2017
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>

Was that post created by a random word generator? It makes no sense at all.
\

NO it was not created by a random word generator,.

The problem is God can’t be seen by human at this time, as all live in him and, he is not physical, he only can show us physical things that we can to get to know him , and then physical being will becomes spiritual so we can see him, it a process .

Spirit is what appear s to be nothing, but in fact there are no such thing as nothing.

Is for us to do what is good to all, does not have be a Christian to befit to be a spirit being as there will be a second resurrection for those who are not evil

Think all many Questions and post them. i will try to reply tomorrow

Location hidden

#21 Apr 26, 2017
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>

Wiggle all you want, there were still plants growing before there was a sun.
Why not just accept the fact the Genesis story is a myth made up by ignorant Bronze Age goat herders?
Obviously you did not read my post #4 and post #12 those sheep hordes are more knowledgeable than you who live in this scientific age.

Bible clearly said it do not need the sun or moon to illuminated for god can give light without the sun
As he is the source of light.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bible Truth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Only One Bible Truth (Nov '17) 7 hr Wisdom of Ages 229
Jesus Kingdom vs YHWH Kingdom (May '17) Jun 22 Bibleman 47
Key facts regarding islam (May '17) Mar '18 arrow 5
Knowing we are ''saved'' Mar '18 Bibleman 4
When did Satan falls to this earth. (Oct '17) Nov '17 Bibleman 6
who is the holy spirit? (Apr '17) Nov '17 Bibleman 21
Who are angels? (May '17) Nov '17 Bibleman 61