donate to young wiccans' who cant aff...

donate to young wiccans' who cant afford needed supplies and books

Posted in the Pagan/Wiccan Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
TheMaleWiccan

Delphos, OH

#1 Apr 27, 2013
Hello, i Donovan AKA TheMaleWiccan ( www.facebook.com/TheMaleWiccan ) and i am putting together a NON-PROFIT group that can help young wiccans get books and other supplies they may need to help in their craft, also teach skills that other websites charge where i believe they should be free.

check out the page and please help spread the word around,

www.Wiccateachings.org

thank you so much,
Donovan Palmer
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#2 Apr 27, 2013
TheMaleWiccan wrote:
Hello, i Donovan AKA TheMaleWiccan ( www.facebook.com/TheMaleWiccan ) and i am putting together a NON-PROFIT group that can help young wiccans get books and other supplies they may need to help in their craft, also teach skills that other websites charge where i believe they should be free.
check out the page and please help spread the word around,
www.Wiccateachings.org
thank you so much,
Donovan Palmer
Mr.Palmer,I wish you well on this project.

I am not a wiccan myself,but there are many on this forum who profess to be.
Most of the comments made by these self proclaimed experts are filled with hate and cast a shaddow of ignorance on the beliefs and traditions of the Wiccan faith.
It is refreashing to see young people like yourself promoting education and a clear understanding of these studies.
pinch111

Buckfastleigh, UK

#3 May 22, 2013
TheMaleWiccan wrote:
Hello, i Donovan AKA TheMaleWiccan ( www.facebook.com/TheMaleWiccan ) and i am putting together a NON-PROFIT group that can help young wiccans get books and other supplies they may need to help in their craft, also teach skills that other websites charge where i believe they should be free.
check out the page and please help spread the word around,
www.Wiccateachings.org
thank you so much,
Donovan Palmer
You are asking for books and other supplies,what are the other supplies?

Since: Mar 13

London, UK

#4 May 27, 2013
I would be very willing to make a donation to wiccas to help them with expenses, I ask that maybe they can do some divination for me to help me get an email password,
My add is number4033 at yahoo. Com
TheMaleWiccan

Delphos, OH

#5 May 29, 2013
pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>You are asking for books and other supplies,what are the other supplies?
crystals, runes, candles ect just about anything they could use
TheMaleWiccan

Delphos, OH

#6 May 29, 2013
hammersong wrote:
I would be very willing to make a donation to wiccas to help them with expenses, I ask that maybe they can do some divination for me to help me get an email password,
My add is number4033 at yahoo. Com
What do you mean get a email password through Divination? if your asking if magic can help in such a way i can not help you there. maybe if you meditate on the email the password will come to you if you made the accout and mearly forgot the pass
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#7 May 29, 2013
I wish somebody would conjure about a million in my bank account.
TexasNative

Wichita Falls, TX

#8 May 29, 2013
How about some bibles to help save your stupid butts?

“Dance with Fire- Boycott BS”

Since: Apr 07

Moon

#9 May 30, 2013
I hear kevlar makes better butt armour than bibles, but in a pinch...

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#10 Jun 2, 2013
TheMaleWiccan wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean get a email password through Divination? if your asking if magic can help in such a way i can not help you there. maybe if you meditate on the email the password will come to you if you made the accout and mearly forgot the pass
Hint...Jumper the Wise is a nonsense-ridden troll, pinch111 is a bigoted troll who is looking for evidence to back up his hate campaign against Pagans. You'd do best to ignore them both. Hammersong is a typical Phishing scam artist. Cshine is a regular who comes to the Pagan Forums, definately not a troll, and is very helpful. I don't suppose I have to tell you about the other troll, he's quite obvious.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#11 Jun 2, 2013
TexasNative wrote:
How about some bibles to help save your stupid butts?
Why would anyone need those? you can't be "saved" from something which doesn't exist. No one needs saving from a threat that deity created to blackmail followers with to force others to worship it. Try Recycling those Bibles, the 3rd world children need toilet paper.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#12 Jun 2, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>Hint...Jumper the Wise is a nonsense-ridden troll, pinch111 is a bigoted troll who is looking for evidence to back up his hate campaign against Pagans. You'd do best to ignore them both. Hammersong is a typical Phishing scam artist. Cshine is a regular who comes to the Pagan Forums, definately not a troll, and is very helpful. I don't suppose I have to tell you about the other troll, he's quite obvious.
I should think that insulting someone on a public forum is less importaint than supporting the education and understanding about the Pagan/Wiccan culture that so many people follow.
TexasNative

Wichita Falls, TX

#13 Jun 2, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>Why would anyone need those? you can't be "saved" from something which doesn't exist. No one needs saving from a threat that deity created to blackmail followers with to force others to worship it. Try Recycling those Bibles, the 3rd world children need toilet paper.
I'd be careful about hateful words you say about God and his Word. You sir, are playing with a power you do not understand
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#14 Jun 2, 2013
That's what his wife said.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#15 Jun 3, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>Hint...Jumper the Wise is a nonsense-ridden troll, pinch111 is a bigoted troll who is looking for evidence to back up his hate campaign against Pagans. You'd do best to ignore them both. Hammersong is a typical Phishing scam artist. Cshine is a regular who comes to the Pagan Forums, definately not a troll, and is very helpful. I don't suppose I have to tell you about the other troll, he's quite obvious.
I echo Pagan and Proud. Especially jumper and pinch. Neither are here to be anything other than little fools.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#16 Jun 3, 2013
TexasNative wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be careful about hateful words you say about God and his Word. You sir, are playing with a power you do not understand
your beliefs apply to you. You worship that god. We do not.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#17 Jun 3, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
your beliefs apply to you. You worship that god. We do not.
Who asked you to worship our God?

It's a free choice.

Two places to plan on.Let's see TWA top that deal!

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#18 Jun 3, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>
Who asked you to worship our God?
It's a free choice.
Two places to plan on.Let's see TWA top that deal!
f*ck off, jumper.. How was that for not nice..
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#19 Jun 3, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
f*ck off, jumper.. How was that for not nice..
Are you taking meds?
I tried to comment to you honestly but you seem to act childish towards others.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#20 Jun 3, 2013
**YAWN***

Jumper you are a fool. and have proved such to many times in the past.. So f*ck off.. Now was that for continuing to be not nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr jinxi 253,547
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 3 hr Thinking 4,687
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) Jul 21 thetruth 782
Convert me from Agnostic to Atheist Jul 14 ATHEOI 2
Astrology and Paganism Jun 30 Wolf 1
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Jun 28 Friendly User17 348
News Ancient Spirituality and Commerce Clash in Mari El (Aug '10) Jun '16 yav1112 13
More from around the web