How to Cast a Spell to Levitate Objects

How to Cast a Spell to Levitate Objects

There are 5 comments on the Milwaukee Courier story from Jun 26, 2010, titled How to Cast a Spell to Levitate Objects. In it, Milwaukee Courier reports that:

Levitating objects is one of the many things that many people interested in the paranormal, Wiccan, or Witchcraft culture may try to accomplish even though it may take months or even years to acquire the ability to do so.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Milwaukee Courier.

boxie

Black Mountain, NC

#1 Jun 26, 2010
I have tried to do this a few times, usually trying to turn a pencil. It makes me really, really sleepy, so the only thing that ever moves is my head nodding.

There is a thread about this over in the Supernatural forum, over 400 posts, mostly very young kids asking to be taught how to do this, like they are asking for a piece of candy.
LRavenwood

UK

#2 Dec 16, 2013
You are not a real Wicca, it is a religion actually. The witchcraft is actually as part of a celebration of a Sabbat or Esbat. You don't understand the law of the power, which Wicca teaches you to sense and control to perform rituals. And the spells and invocations are like prayers, everything is a manifestation of the Goddess and the God. That's why there is night and day, a sun and a moon, male and female, a positive and a negative for everything. We have our own power, and there is power in nature. But if we evoke the Goddess and the God's power and get it straight from its source you can cast spells. But you need to worship the actual religion first, you have to dedicate yourself to the path and it takes study and commitment. Practical magic and major magic are the two different types. And you have to learn things like psychic protection, and to open your third eye, Meditation. There are lots of ancient spells and prayers, there is Gardenerian Wicca, Alexandrian Wicca, British trad Wicca, Celtic Wicca, Dianic Wicca, Teutonic Wicca, and there are family tradtions.
khi

Suitland, MD

#3 Jan 20, 2014
This spell does not work. I've Been trying to do it each day for over an hour
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jan 25, 2014
I have discoverd that I can shoot a flame out of my behind with using a bowl of beans and a match.Kathwynn told me about it but I didn't belive him.
Ken Ra

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Jan 30, 2014
To turn the pencil reach out and turn it. Doing it with your hands works easier and faster than other methods. OK now the pencil has turned. What did you want? Why did you want that? If you want mind over matter just wiggle your fingers THAT is also mind over matter. Back to what did you really want? That is what you need to focus on. Tricks,shows smoke and mirrors can be nice but as a real direction for your life they lack substance and reality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 10 min JOEL GEN Y 230,470
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 3 hr JustASkeptic 14,714
News Si Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty' Star, Says Atheist... 15 hr thetruth 59
Doris w/ Spells4free Aug 25 Redd 1
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Aug 19 Dude 12
News Nigeria: Religion, morality and politics Aug 12 jinxi 1
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Jul '15 skylar 108
More from around the web