|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2011

javy wrote:
<quoted text>
Satanists run the government idiot, not fundie Christians!
Satan is the god of this world.
http://www.henrymakow.com/al_fozdyke.html
World leaders are into the occult. They use christianity as a cover.
Proving as javy does why he has no creditability...
javy

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2011

kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>Javy I am Wiccan.. I have a lot more sense than you do...And yet you were recommending this fool to that poor kid.. Dumb@ss..
The kid needs to know the truth...
javy

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2011

kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>Proving as javy does why he has no creditability...
I have zero credibility, true. That's why I research the facts, I suggest you do the same.

One cannot deny Crowley's influence on Wicca and wicca's occultic nature. Valiente herself acknowledged that Wicca and new age are the same as witchcraft and black magic repackaged to attract those who would otherwise reject people like Crowley. Apparently it has worked!

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2011

javy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have zero credibility, true. That's why I research the facts, I suggest you do the same.
One cannot deny Crowley's influence on Wicca and wicca's occultic nature. Valiente herself acknowledged that Wicca and new age are the same as witchcraft and black magic repackaged to attract those who would otherwise reject people like Crowley. Apparently it has worked!
**Yawn**

Your lies and stupidities javy is why you have no creditability..

Crowley himself had nothing to do with Wicca.. I have provided all the needed links that proved that and more.. Yet you little idiot you insist on depending on scam artists and fools that have no clue or idea of what they themselves are talking about.

And I will ask you again.. What is Crowley and your hate for him. It is down right pathological..
kaylial

Bellport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2011

Helen wrote:
Hello, I Need to know how to summon a demon, im in desperate need... it doesnt matter what kind, just anything would help
hey i know have you heard of energy humans can manipulat well if so and if you can do it i can by the the way and i have summoned one once or twice all you do is make a portal usimg that energy but extending it out of your fingers and make a circle know all you have to do is concentrat on what you want i,e demon and one will apper
Liengos

Lorain, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

I'd like too summon morgain le Fay please post a way too do this. If you have a way send a message to weketeke14@yahoo.com
bob

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2011

fairy can be tricky remeber these are beings older than the entire human race when you play with fire u will get burned and if you are summoning always never take any gifts and alway always always be respectful
Shadow

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2011

I've stirred the Dragons once to help save someones life before. It's all about knowing what you are summoning and being repectful.
sean

Durant, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2011

Judged:

I need to know how to summon a werewolf. Someone email me how asap. Its a life or death situation. I have one week. Seansmith9henson@gmail.com
javy

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2011

Judged:

sean wrote:
I need to know how to summon a werewolf. Someone email me how asap. Its a life or death situation. I have one week. Seansmith9henson@gmail.com
You need Jesus, not a werewolf.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2011

Judged:

javy wrote:
<quoted text>
You need Jesus, not a werewolf.
The little troll needs to grow up...
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
The little troll needs to grow up...
Hey little fat dude!

I conjerd somthing up this morning while I was reading your post.
seer

Safi, Malta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

im a beginner in celtic wicca and im trying to summon fairies i already have faith that i might get a fairy pls tell me im right

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 133 of133
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••