Newark, CA

#103 Feb 8, 2011
javy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://video.google.com/videoplay... ;
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
GOOGLE VIDEO search: exposing the illuminati from within
then talk to me after you watch it.
Look, there's no way I am ever clicking on a link posted by an annoying whacko conspiracy theorist who has already proven himself to be Spammy McSpampants from Spamville Alaspama.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#104 Feb 9, 2011
javy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://video.google.com/videoplay... ;
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
GOOGLE VIDEO search: exposing the illuminati from within
then talk to me after you watch it.
BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

**wipes tears from eyes**

Now that is funny..

The Illuminati.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA

Takes a deep breath...

Thanks for the laugh. I needed it...
javy

Los Angeles, CA

#105 Feb 9, 2011
Temy wrote:
<quoted text>Look, there's no way I am ever clicking on a link posted by an annoying whacko conspiracy theorist who has already proven himself to be Spammy McSpampants from Spamville Alaspama.
Then don't.
elizabeth

Buford, GA

#106 Feb 22, 2011
i know that this is real!the way to summon them is to put a lot of cream in a little container they eat alot! &they r upsessed with the color green & try to make a small habitat and as unicorns they use telepathy and will help u if u r pure hearted ,did u know that they r very nice creatures & fairy:ancient ghosts that died happily without important things to do before death but love living so much that they tell god that they dont want to go up nor down so thats how a fairy is born!
elizabeth

Buford, GA

#107 Feb 22, 2011
oh my gosh their s a brown glow at the bottom of the door!!!!!!!!
javy

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#108 Feb 23, 2011
elizabeth wrote:
Not good

“A witty saying proves nothing”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#109 Feb 24, 2011
elizabeth wrote:
Not to worry... it's just some of the bullshit from your previous posts overflowing from under the door.

Jonesboro AR

#110 Feb 24, 2011
Clark Griswold wrote:
<quoted text>Not to worry... it's just some of the bullshit from your previous posts overflowing from under the door.
She might want to think about flushing the toilet occasionally...
Sammie

Hendersonville, NC

#111 Mar 30, 2011
I understand no one hear is knows anything. But at least I can talk. I want to be a vampire so badly that I have tried any summoning spell I could find. I've even tried making my own spell but so far no vampires. I have however been chased by something about 10 feet tall and have lost my house and now have DSS on me trying to take my kids. So if anyone realy knows how to summon a vampire please let me know so I will not have to keep summoning everything except a vampire

“Dance with Fire- Boycott BS”

Since: Apr 07

Moon

#112 Mar 30, 2011
Sammie wrote:
I understand no one hear is knows anything. But at least I can talk. I want to be a vampire so badly that I have tried any summoning spell I could find. I've even tried making my own spell but so far no vampires. I have however been chased by something about 10 feet tall and have lost my house and now have DSS on me trying to take my kids. So if anyone realy knows how to summon a vampire please let me know so I will not have to keep summoning everything except a vampire
Sammie, in case this is real post and not a troll fooling around, please try to ground yourself and worry about 'real life' right now. Whether the DSS is trying to take your children for legitimate or unfounded reasons, this should be the most important thing for you right now. If you are a Pagan or Wiccan and feel that your religion should help you right now, focus on grounding, meditational and introspective rituals. Also consider seeing a therapist. I live near Asheville and there are a lot of open-minded therapist that can listen to you and give advice without automatically 'drugging you up', although it may be possible those can help as well as long as you are actively getting therapy.

You are lucky to live in such a progressive area where there are all kinds of innovative therapies available. I hear really good things about horse therapy and the equine centers in the area here, for instance.

It is really telling that you mention such personal things as DSS issues in the same posts about wanting to summon supernatural beings. Perhaps your pursuit or obsession with the other-wordly is taking it's toll on the real-wordly. As Dion Fortune says, "it's no good being so heavenly minded that you're no earthly use."
vampire lover

Hendersonville, NC

#113 Mar 30, 2011
I WANT TO BE A VAMPIRE SO BAD!!!!!!!!!! I'M WILLING TO DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!

“A witty saying proves nothing”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#114 Mar 30, 2011
vampire lover wrote:
I WANT TO BE A VAMPIRE SO BAD!!!!!!!!!! I'M WILLING TO DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!
Are you willing to drink the blood of a red headed Russian woman on the rocks with vodka?
javy

San Jose, CA

#115 Mar 31, 2011
Sammie wrote:
If you haven't learned your lesson by now you get what you deserve!
javy

San Jose, CA

#116 Mar 31, 2011
Sammie wrote:
http://m.youtube.com/index...

Interview with an ex vampire bill schnoebelen

Search those terms if the link doesn't work.

Jonesboro AR

#118 Mar 31, 2011
NAd kid you do not want to be a vampire.. Vampires are boring.. Want you have some clingy girl ewho can't even get out of her own way hanging around you?

Or worse you think you are the next Lestat.. Forget it.. Ann Rice became an avowed catholic.. Which explains why her last book of the vampires was the worst one..

Look kid vampires are boring.. Seriously..

On a might be related note.. This post looks like one I saw some years ago on a Pagan forum as I recall you did not get any sympathy there either..

Jonesboro AR

#120 Apr 2, 2011
javy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing wrong with looking into who Schnoebelen is, but remember to actually listen to his interviews to fully understand the message.
I doubt you watched THE LIGHT BEHIND MASONRY, nor did you watch EXPOSING THE ILLUMINATI FROM WITHIN.
How about SONS OF GOD AND THE ANTI-CHRIST?
Watch for free on www.video.google.com !
Then make a decision.
Wear your tin hat with pride.. You have just proved really what an idiot you truly are here.. The Illuminati you idiot does not exist except in the mind of nutcases like you.. Mr. Schnoebelen is a scam artist preying on people like you.. Fool.
javy

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#121 Apr 2, 2011
kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>Wear your tin hat with pride.. You have just proved really what an idiot you truly are here.. The Illuminati you idiot does not exist except in the mind of nutcases like you.. Mr. Schnoebelen is a scam artist preying on people like you.. Fool.
Yeah he's scammed me for all kinds of money. How much did he get you for? You paid how much to watch his videos? Wow! He took you to the cleaners!
imaginaryfriend

Plymouth, MI

#122 Apr 2, 2011
Fundamental evangelicals are acting like the anti-christs they so fear. Everyone should send strong mind opening spells to them at 12, 3, and 9:00 as often as possible to negate their horrible influence on our government. Love is greater than hate.
javy

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#123 Apr 2, 2011
imaginaryfriend wrote:
Fundamental evangelicals are acting like the anti-christs they so fear. Everyone should send strong mind opening spells to them at 12, 3, and 9:00 as often as possible to negate their horrible influence on our government. Love is greater than hate.
Satanists run the government idiot, not fundie Christians!

Satan is the god of this world.

http://www.henrymakow.com/al_fozdyke.html

World leaders are into the occult. They use christianity as a cover.

Jonesboro AR

#124 Apr 2, 2011
javy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah he's scammed me for all kinds of money. How much did he get you for? You paid how much to watch his videos? Wow! He took you to the cleaners!
Javy I am Wiccan.. I have a lot more sense than you do...And yet you were recommending this fool to that poor kid.. [email protected].

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 17 min Mikko 4,825
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) 3 hr thetruth 803
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 4 hr Ismail 253,984
News Remembering a Christian and a Jew who traced an... 13 hr South Knox Hombre 13
Anyone still at this forum Aug 23 Sarah Good 1
When do you know if you are truly Wiccan? (Nov '07) Aug 11 Tekmoses 137
Convert me from Agnostic to Atheist Jul '16 ATHEOI 2
More from around the web