Summoning Spells
Arianne Weaver

UK

#41 Aug 3, 2008
Dracon - learn to spell, and how to punctuate - I can't understand you !

P. S. if you are saying you are some kind of Fae (What IS a "salem" exactly?), then how are you online - unless you belong to the "Artemis Fowl" books?

The manipulation of energies inside and outside the body IS magic!
What is "The Earth Convent"? A group of Nuns?

“living is learning”

Since: Sep 07

Nanaimo BC

#42 Aug 3, 2008
Dracon the Hells Angel wrote:
My name is Dracon the Hells Angel ancister was the true blue salem and that flows within me we true salems dont belive in magic we belive in the menipulation of the engery in or bodies coexisting with the energy outside of our bodies you dumb asses and u cant just summon something with out it backlashing on you goblins there fucking dangers and so are fairies gobs will freaken tear u abort will the fairies fucking play head games in u the salem arts is not magic but a live still u just cant be a salem u have to be born a salem this is Dracon the Hells Angel saying please stop ruining my peoples culter before we come back and smake u guys we are the protectors of the earth and we dont like being made fun of by your fake spells salems dont call it spells we call something else meteralization and it drains energy u can even black out if its strong enough and u dumb asses call it magic until then I AM DRACON THE HELLS ANGEL THE GRANDSON OF THE GREATEST LEADER OF THE EARTH CONVENT AND IM HERE TO PROTECT THE OLD WAYS!!!!
WTF???
Hmm...I think I've seen this guy downtown banging his head on the sidewalk :)
Firekeeper_blind seer

Crestview, FL

#43 Aug 4, 2008
You should be careful when summoning fae (as so many people have pointed out) and i think that if you want to summon fae that aren't court many they don't serve a king or queen you can put a bowl of milk out for them. i don't know if it works for Court Fae (i think they have a bit more dignity.

“Here to stay!”

Since: Oct 07

Pasco, WA

#44 Aug 4, 2008
You know that Karmic Tide is going to come in and wipe them out. I would suggest standing a good distance away when it hits.

Blessed Be
Skelky

Glendale, AZ

#45 Nov 27, 2008
Hey does anyone know how to summon a demon, faery, vampire, sprite, werewolf, or something like that... if so please let me know i really need to seek one even if it means killing myself please i am in desperate need for ones assistance
Skelly

Glendale, AZ

#46 Nov 27, 2008
hello thy name is Skelly and i need to know how to summon a faery, sprite, vampire, werewolf, or demon please let me know i am in deperate need of ones assistance

“COWBOY UP!”

Since: Mar 08

Gainesville Texas

#47 Dec 1, 2008
Morgan wrote:
Hi.
I`d like to know if someone could share summoning spells specailly for fairies, gnomes, duends and goblins, specially for their kings and queens.
Thanks a bunch!:)
do you own a besom???

“Blessings to you and yours.”

Since: Dec 07

Washington DC

#48 Dec 2, 2008
Skelky wrote:
Hey does anyone know how to summon a demon, faery, vampire, sprite, werewolf, or something like that... if so please let me know i really need to seek one even if it means killing myself please i am in desperate need for ones assistance
Skelky, Trying to summon anything when you are in a state of suicidal desperation is never a good idea. What is going on that you feel that you need to summon something for help?
Zianna
)0(
Elliot

Tampa, FL

#49 Apr 10, 2009
Does anyone know any creatures much like werewolves? Or if werewolves can roam as a beast at night without a full moon? And also the best way to attract one? I saw one in my frontyard one night. It was less than three yards away and slowly approached me but stopped. It fled when the light turned back on. I need to see it again. Help would be most appreciated.

Since: Jun 09

Cuauhtémoc, Mexico

#50 Jun 28, 2009
Hi Morgan im new and you caught my interest could you tell me how to summon the archangels specially Michael I got a book but is not taking me anywhere and how to summon the queens and kings of the elemental worlds I need help to get out of a problem I need to talk to a high level being.
evaneve_stevens@hotmail.com
scotie333

Commiskey, IN

#51 Aug 5, 2009
warning! his may or not work but be with a nother belever if incase the evil troll comes with it!
go to a gardon of forest or a pond or bunch of trees then say this: fairies come out from your fairy flowers apond this golden hour. Fairys dancing in the breeze we beg you pleese come and play on this perfect day!
But remeber the warning. Trolls and fairies don't get along and where theres a fairy theres a troll playing it's mean trixs.

Since: Feb 08

ANOKA, MN

#52 Aug 5, 2009
Around here, if you go into a park there's spirits everywhere. Unfortunately, they're on the breath of all the guys coming up to ask if you have spare change http://www.virtualrimshot.com/ .
oriana

Fort Collins, CO

#53 Aug 11, 2009
hey does anyone know how to summon the fae? me and two friends are trying to do so but we have no starting point. it is not for cruel intentions i assure you. just if anyone knows how to in the best form please contact me. thank you.

Since: Feb 08

ANOKA, MN

#54 Aug 12, 2009
I suppose holding a bowl of sour milk and calling "Here, fairy fairy fairy" is out of the question.
MulCah

Knoxville, TN

#55 Oct 25, 2009
Dont forget that any summoning will force you to be present in the realm of both the planes you are summoning from and to. Everpresince sounds nice, but it actually is quite painful.
Mike

Stevensville, MD

#56 Nov 8, 2009
it could of been a hell hound Maybe. ive summoned one through a ritual with my friends. its very dangerous and they feed off of fear.
Elliot wrote:
Does anyone know any creatures much like werewolves? Or if werewolves can roam as a beast at night without a full moon? And also the best way to attract one? I saw one in my frontyard one night. It was less than three yards away and slowly approached me but stopped. It fled when the light turned back on. I need to see it again. Help would be most appreciated.
Helen

Stevensville, MD

#57 Nov 8, 2009
Hello, I Need to know how to summon a demon, im in desperate need... it doesnt matter what kind, just anything would help
ricochet

Meridian, ID

#58 Nov 8, 2009
bondgrrl27 wrote:
I find that I can attract quite a few faeries and such just by keeping a tidy home and cozy garden with lots of little hiding places. Running water is great outside as well. Oh, and you must leave tidbits of scrumptious foods and wine for them at festival times. I don't know that they have any royalty though.
you must spend aloyt on drugs for yourself if you be seeing fairies.

“A different view”

Since: Sep 08

West Riding

#59 Nov 8, 2009
Helen wrote:
Hello, I Need to know how to summon a demon, im in desperate need... it doesnt matter what kind, just anything would help
If you need to ask that then you have neither the experience or ability to use such things, run along and play.
JenniLynn

Nashville, TN

#62 Nov 30, 2009
Well..I am actually completely new to this and I know almost nothing about it and I really have no idea where to start. To be honest I'm pretty skeptical. I was raised Catholic but I have never felt comforted by the religion. It would be nice for once to have visual proof of the existance. Does anyone know any elemental spirit spells to get me started?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 18 min JOEL GEN Y 228,214
News Si Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty' Star, Says Atheist... Jul 26 Shizle 40
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Jul 24 skylar 108
Shadows and sounds Jul 23 Dizy 1
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Jul 6 TC_Tia 14,656
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Jul 4 Pam 11
News What is Asatru? (Dec '10) Jul 3 ex pagan 2
More from around the web