First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Morgan

Niterói, Brazil

#1 Apr 22, 2008
Hi.
I`d like to know if someone could share summoning spells specailly for fairies, gnomes, duends and goblins, specially for their kings and queens.
Thanks a bunch!:)

“Judgy not lest ye be judgied!”

Since: Feb 08

Farmington, NM

#2 Apr 22, 2008
Morgan, you really should be careful about summoning a creature or entity that you don't fully understand. =)

“living is learning”

Since: Sep 07

Nanaimo BC

#3 Apr 22, 2008
I find that I can attract quite a few faeries and such just by keeping a tidy home and cozy garden with lots of little hiding places. Running water is great outside as well. Oh, and you must leave tidbits of scrumptious foods and wine for them at festival times. I don't know that they have any royalty though.

“Dance with Fire- Boycott BS”

Since: Apr 07

Moon

#4 Apr 23, 2008
Yes, if someone thinks it's all buttercups & roses, then they should know otherwise with the Fae! However, it is the realm of the witch/shaman/preistess to be conversant with Other Beings, Other planes, etc.- so, gotta start somewhere!

“Gra Dilseacht Cairdeas”

Winchester, CA

#5 Apr 23, 2008
CShine wrote:
Yes, if someone thinks it's all buttercups & roses, then they should know otherwise with the Fae! However, it is the realm of the witch/shaman/preistess to be conversant with Other Beings, Other planes, etc.- so, gotta start somewhere!
True, but....it's not something to play with, and wanting to summon the royalty first??? Would one expect to demand an audience with the Queen of England and get it? Why should it be different with the other realms? That's disrespectful.
Morgan

Niterói, Brazil

#6 Apr 23, 2008
I`m not trying to summon any devil or spirit but elemental beings. I`ve already done it with angels. And I was able even to contact the fairy queen (and it wasn`t so difficul so I think it`s not disrespectful, Triquetra... if you read, for example the Mists of avalon you`ll discover the elemental royalty hasn`t our stupid sense of proud (and they are continuosly mocking on us because of this): they seem to like to be called even just to talk: and sometimes they appears even in a beggar form! We musn`t consider them using the human concepts)- I was just sorry because I wasn`t able to summon her.
Because of the contact I have with them (yes, even with goblins: there are some of them in my house (but of ouse, they are not the royalty :))... usually they act as little brats - sometimes they annoy me a little but most of the time the amuse me a lot when they start to play in spite of not being.. ahn... how can I say... "polite" jokes.:) Usually bad tasted ones but funny anyway since they have never caused me any real harm). And the knowledge I have about magic (that I have gotten through all my lives) I don`t think that I am not able fully understand them.
I agree with CShine that witch/shaman/preistess to be conversant with Other Beings, Other planes, etc.- so, we gotta start somewhere.:)
And thanks a million for the information, bondgrrl27!:) I`m gonna try it on!:)
If anyone has another info, please, share with us.
Thanks a million!:)
Morgan

Niterói, Brazil

#7 Apr 23, 2008
Triquetra: I don`t think it`s disrespectful even because I have already contact the fairy queen and she was quite kind (but sure I wansn`t able to summon her). And often the royalty appears to us even into beggars form. So we cannot apply our fool human proud to the elemental beings: they are quite different and usually mock on us because of our proud (as the Queen of England) attitude. If you read "The Mists of Avalon" and pay attention to the fairy queen (who often is present when she`s called) you`ll notice this.
Wiccad: I`m being careful even because I`m not trying to summon a spirit nor a devil but elemental beings and I have a pretty good experience/contacts with them to be able to fully understand them. I have already made ontact with the fairy queen and I have some goblins at home (but they cause me no harm. Just act as little brats.:) Usually they take off some things but return them after I buy it again.:) It`s annoying but funny at the same time).
CShine: I do agree when you say that it is the realm of the witch/shaman/preistess to be conversant with Other Beings, Other planes, etc.- so, gotta start somewhere!
bondgrrl27: Thanks so much for the tip.:) I`m gonna try at once.:)

“Just Li'l ol' me....LiLi”

Since: Jun 07

Like many others

#8 Apr 23, 2008
Uhhh....you *do* understand that "The Mists of Avalon" *is* FICTION/LEGEND don't you? Granted Ms.Zimmer Bradley did wonderful research and she incorporated many true aspects of paganism.....but, the story the book tells *is* fiction/legend. It is merely the retelling of the Arthurian Legend from a female perspective. While I do believe that there are kernels of truth in the Arthurian legends; I do not for a minute believe that they are pure *FACT*.

Also, if one were to do extensive research into the realms of the Fae; the legends, folklore, mythos, etc..one would find that while some are "nice", most are not and many are what we would consider downright "evil" and "blood-thirsty"....t hey are, after all, alien races.

“Gra Dilseacht Cairdeas”

Winchester, CA

#9 Apr 23, 2008
Morgan wrote:
Triquetra: I don`t think it`s disrespectful even because I have already contact the fairy queen and she was quite kind (but sure I wansn`t able to summon her). And often the royalty appears to us even into beggars form. So we cannot apply our fool human proud to the elemental beings: they are quite different and usually mock on us because of our proud (as the Queen of England) attitude. If you read "The Mists of Avalon" and pay attention to the fairy queen (who often is present when she`s called) you`ll notice this.
Wiccad: I`m being careful even because I`m not trying to summon a spirit nor a devil but elemental beings and I have a pretty good experience/contacts with them to be able to fully understand them. I have already made ontact with the fairy queen and I have some goblins at home (but they cause me no harm. Just act as little brats.:) Usually they take off some things but return them after I buy it again.:) It`s annoying but funny at the same time).
CShine: I do agree when you say that it is the realm of the witch/shaman/preistess to be conversant with Other Beings, Other planes, etc.- so, gotta start somewhere!
bondgrrl27: Thanks so much for the tip.:) I`m gonna try at once.:)
Respectfully, I didn't accuse you of trying to summon evil. I accuse you of anything nor scold you. Didn't mean to offend.
I AM kind of wonderin--if you're already able to summon beings, why ask how to do it?

“Dance with Fire- Boycott BS”

Since: Apr 07

Moon

#10 Apr 24, 2008
Morgan, I see you are in Brazil. I've only read one short fictional story about the Fae in S. America. Could you tell me more about indigineous Fea/little people there?

Just last night, a women told me about going to Hawaii and being able to be part of a ritual offering to the Menehune there. I was struck by the similarities (in name & description) to the Nunnehi of the Appalachians.

There are so many sorts of Fea, Elementals, and Beings, some more corpereal then others, but it strikes me that almost everywhere acknowledge the tiny beings among us.

“Hello”

Since: Jul 07

Snowflake Az

#11 Apr 24, 2008
their is a price to pay for every spell. Are you willing to pay it?

“Gra Dilseacht Cairdeas”

Winchester, CA

#12 Apr 24, 2008
sideshows lady wrote:
their is a price to pay for every spell. Are you willing to pay it?
And what would that be???

“Hello”

Since: Jul 07

Snowflake Az

#13 Apr 25, 2008
Triquetra wrote:
<quoted text>
And what would that be???
cause and effect. You ask something to came to you it may not want to leave. Like a house guest that never goes home.

Like many others

#14 Apr 25, 2008
sideshows lady wrote:
<quoted text>
cause and effect. You ask something to came to you it may not want to leave. Like a house guest that never goes home.
House-guests and fish both begin to smell in three days.

(paraphrasing Ben Franklin)

“Gra Dilseacht Cairdeas”

Winchester, CA

#15 Apr 25, 2008
sideshows lady wrote:
<quoted text>
What you sow, you reap? Be careful what you wish for? Noted.

“Just a Koldunia”

Since: Jan 08

Kostroma

#16 Apr 26, 2008
I think before anyone ever attempts to summon anything unknown, it would be extremely important to research what you want to summon, and why you would want to do such.

In Russia, we do not have the "Fae" per say but we have things that so closely resemble, that it may be the same?

In researching this question I found many similarities, but also some glaring differences. Unfotunately most of my research was in Russian speaking sites, which I have recently learned not to share.

Here is one site in english that maybe helpful in beginning to understand entities that can be summoned, I offer this coming from my cultural background and my understandings. Please understand that this comes from a heritage that is Russian, which some may find very different. It is just offered as food for thought and is in no way intended combatively or in an argumentive manner meant to stir countroversy.

http://www.arondelle.com/ruskany/rspirits.htm...

I wish I could have found something more indepth and in english, and aplogise for the articles shallowness in the matter.

If I was intent on summoning something for the first time I would summon the domovio, they tend to be the most benighn, yet they can get pretty annoying if angered.

Hope this helps.

“Just a Koldunia”

Kostroma

#17 Apr 26, 2008
Also note that this site, takes the Russian beliefs and incorporates them into some form of a game. I offer the information only as a guide to what the Peasants of Russia saw as the spirits that surrounded them in their daily lives.

Unfortunately all of the "scholarly sites" concerning these entities that I found were published in the Russian language. Therefore sadly, this article is indeed a bit shallow.

“Just a Koldunia”

Kostroma

#18 Apr 26, 2008
Here is a fairly good but short article on the domovoi, written in english by a knowledgable Russian.

http://www.pantheon.org/articles/d/domovoi.ht...

There is a a way to summon the domovoi, who is for the most part friendly. If anyone is interested, yet be advised they can be very mischievious, when brought out.

Like many others

#19 Apr 26, 2008
Natalia Tikimirova wrote:
Here is a fairly good but short article on the domovoi, written in english by a knowledgable Russian.
http://www.pantheon.org/articles/d/domovoi.ht...
There is a a way to summon the domovoi, who is for the most part friendly. If anyone is interested, yet be advised they can be very mischievious, when brought out.
Both very interesting Natalia, thank you for sharing. I'm sad that I cannot read Russian though...for I would truly love to read those sites.
xraider

Cedar Bluff, VA

#20 Apr 26, 2008
when try a summon i prefer more then one person because i have a lot of backfires by myself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr Mutha of God 207,611
The Storm Clan (Jun '07) 18 hr Terry Hiltibidal 3
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Dec 22 thefinestallmoved... 18
torn sash Dec 21 Wanderinsoul 1
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Dec 10 God worships Sin ... 14,477
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov '14 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
More from around the web