First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#22 Jan 11, 2011
Tyler wrote:
I'm a kid 10 and my friend acts all crazy and says he's friends with faries and brownies idk what a brownie is but it's not the chocolate kind but anyways i don't beleive him so i want proof can anyone tell me how to be friends with faries or brownies?
You might want to look it up on Wikipedia.
RavenWind

United States

#23 Jan 12, 2011
Tailkinker wrote:
<quoted text>I can't say that I believe specifically in fairies or brownies or whatever. But I have to say that I have spent alot of time in the fields, farmlands, and woodlands around and sometimes when meditating you can get a sensation of "not alone". What is it? I don't know. I just figure there is alot out there science hasn't found yet, and that some times primitive man had a clearer veiw then we do.
people like to refer to those who believe in brownies and sprites, as primitives, yet 85% of the world believe in angles and demons, even the most advanced minds.
RavenWind

United States

#24 Jan 12, 2011
i believe they exist in one form or another, their energy force is apart of the earth, just as the sylphs are the spirit counterpart of the air, just as the salamander drake is the spirit of fire, and the undines are the spirit essence of water. true spiriters are seerers of these things, and do not rely on the physial eyes to see the hidden things.
RavenWind

United States

#25 Jan 12, 2011
the hidden kingdom will not reveal itself in a day for you. this takes years of experience, and spell werx. these beings have to trust you, and you have to build a relationship with them over a long period of time. you must be like a child in mind, meaning innocent and true of heart, sit in the woods and meditate near streams, and leave offerings of fruit, cream, and even honey. meditate in the same place in the woods, to build up a psychic atomosphere. do this for a while, and they will know you energy force and they will reveal thenselves to you sooner or later. have patience, that is the key.
Extreme Celtic

Atlanta, GA

#26 Jun 12, 2011
Tyler wrote:
I'm a kid 10 and my friend acts all crazy and says he's friends with faries and brownies idk what a brownie is but it's not the chocolate kind but anyways i don't beleive him so i want proof can anyone tell me how to be friends with faries or brownies?
Well, me and my little brother always leave offerings such as saltine crackers caked in honey and sprinkles on top.... the next day,(POOF!) there all gone.
also try going to your local library and read books on them ;P
Tay

Hampton, VA

#27 Apr 26, 2013
Clark Griswold wrote:
Well now that we've thoroughly hijacked the crap out of this thread with our 8th grade potty humor.. I'd like to ask... how many people actually believe in faeries and brownies and other magical creatures? When I first started lurking here there was a lot of talk about this stuff, and the resident expert on the subject ended up being some kind of a roll playing fraud... but people took him seriously when he talked about leaving a bowl of milk out in your garden to attract faeries. Although I feel I have a very open mind on most subjects, this is beyond ridiculous to me. Does anyone here actually believe in faeries and brownies? I promise I won't make fun of you if you do (although I can't speak for Albion). If you do believe in them, how do you know of their presence, other than the milk being gone? Can you see them? Do they talk to you? What do they look like? Tinkerbell?(Damn I wish I hadn't made that promise)
When I was 4 years old and we had first moved into our house in Hawaii, I had to sleep on the floor because we hadn't brought my bed frame over yet. I had a nightlight though. Well I woke up in the middle of the night and looked over at my nightlight and saw a small man with moppy brown hair, gangly teeth and his eyes were closed. I was so terrified that I decided being the room wasn't a good idea. I stood up and tried to move as quietly and slowly as possible hoping that he wouldn't open his eyes. He didn't and I made it out of my room. I tried to have my mom go check but she said she'd do it in the morning. In the morning he was gone as was a small pile of my clothes that was next to the nightlight. Before then, I had never heard or seen any story about brownie sprites or their qualities until tonight from an English friend which lead me to look up this thread. I know I was young, but that memory stuck with me because it was unusual. When I was 8 my grandma told me that drawing a picture of any monster I had ever seen and tearing it up would cause it to never return, so I did that with the sprite. I guess I feel bad because he was harmless.
Mirra Weldt Zo Om

Sacramento, CA

#28 May 8, 2013
Brownies are not to be fooled with. The putting out saucers of milk thing is so that feral animals will stop and stoop to drink and thereby assume the posture necessary for the Brownie to enter the spinalis alignment and "put on" the body of the animal like a glove. This is a possession and not funny and should not be encouraged. Buy less milk; read more.
Freida 5644LL

Rancho Cordova, CA

#29 May 9, 2013
Are you perhaps from Haiti? I remeber the there the telling of the spirit entering the body that way when I audited a class at U of West Indies some 40 years past. Taught by a Haitian Gaugau who was allowed rto live at the Grand Hotel Olaffson(sic) for free as his powers were regularly called on. Funny is not the word for posession at all. I hope you are not just making these things up.
Kylie25

Elk Grove, CA

#30 Aug 12, 2013
Brownies are a pagan faery (take it from a pagan)who hp ith househo cors and, often times, children can see them. The reason why adults don't see them that often is because the have lost the ability to when they quit believing. Leaving offerings for them (honey,bread,milk, etc.) Can inspire their magic. Once you quit seeing them, it's difficult to ever be able to see them again. But through deep meditation and belief that there is something there, it is a possibility. Becareful not to anger these spirits, YOU WILL REGRET DOING SO. I am friends with faeries as well, but not all faeries are good. These are not the creatures you want to mess with. It's not a faery tale you see on Disney, but it can be.
Kylie25

Elk Grove, CA

#31 Aug 12, 2013
A last bit of advice, NEVER EVER EVER SUMMON SOMETHING YOU CAN NOT BANISH OR SOMETHING YOU DO NOT HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF.Pagan practicioners are serious about there work and don't summon things for fun. If you want to learn more, get a book or learn from your friend. If you wish to summon something, you need to be more experienced and know what you are summoning.is is not a game. Do not play with something beyond your knowledge. It took me a year of learning before I could summon ANYTHING. I am glad I took my time doing so, because now I am great at it.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#32 Aug 12, 2013
Kylie, sweetie, this isn't "charmed", or "the vampire diaries", and claims about "summoning" don't help at all.
Oh Brother

Wichita Falls, TX

#34 Aug 16, 2013
Kylie25 wrote:
A last bit of advice, NEVER EVER EVER SUMMON SOMETHING YOU CAN NOT BANISH OR SOMETHING YOU DO NOT HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF.Pagan practicioners are serious about there work and don't summon things for fun. If you want to learn more, get a book or learn from your friend. If you wish to summon something, you need to be more experienced and know what you are summoning.is is not a game. Do not play with something beyond your knowledge. It took me a year of learning before I could summon ANYTHING. I am glad I took my time doing so, because now I am great at it.
Summon some Wild Turkey and you will see some cool things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 min Chris 254,078
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 7 hr thetruth 4,839
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) 7 hr thetruth 810
News Remembering a Christian and a Jew who traced an... 15 hr Eric 17
Anyone still at this forum Aug 23 Sarah Good 1
When do you know if you are truly Wiccan? (Nov '07) Aug 11 Tekmoses 137
Convert me from Agnostic to Atheist Jul '16 ATHEOI 2
More from around the web