Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 215,301

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Read more
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#210994 Jul 16, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Book means revelations or Scripture from God. Only the Jews had revelations, Christians did not have any.
So now you have stepped in your own sh!t once again. Man, you're good for one to two major contradictions per day these days.

If the Christians never received any revelation, then why do you agree with some verses from the Gospels, but not others? What are you agreeing with? You know I have a good memory (your worst nightmare) and I explicitly remember you saying that there were some verses from Matthew 5-7 that you think are real.(of course, because they say what you want and if they don't they are not real).
the goddess

Barnesville, OH

#210995 Jul 16, 2014
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>All insane people say the same thing.
Your insanity is that you do not know the difference between good and evil, right and wrong.
Your post is filled with your confession of being an insane person.
You are blaming God for man's failure to strive for holiness.

So you blame God for man's own self inflected failures.
You are an illiterate goddess.
You need to strive to keep your panties up in debating intelectuals..
All insane people say the same thing.
Well, I'm not saying the same thing as everyone else! Is there anyone else on here that knows Yah is a creation of Satan and that the Quran and Bible are Satanic?
Your insanity is that you do not know the difference between good and evil, right and wrong.
Wow! You couldn't tell when reading the Old Testament that Yah was EVIL?(Fathers you can sell your daughters)
Back to Fathers you can sell your daughters. or
Parents if you have a stubborn son you can take him before the leaders and have him stoned to death.
You can have slaves and rape them.
So you blame God for man's own self inflected failures.
It appears to me I've done more good on this earth than he has ever done.
You are an illiterate goddess.
Do you know what illiterate means?
I'll keep my panties right where they are! You however, still have to learn to pull your briefs back up before you try to walk!
the goddess

Barnesville, OH

#210996 Jul 16, 2014
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are an illiterate person !
Still walking with your briefs around your ankles. Satan sent a Messiah for our sins...yeah....right. Yah the snake/moon god could call the snakes but couldn't heal the people after bitten. He had to go back through the goddess before that could happen! You are the one who cannot tell good from evil!
(By the way, the Islam extremists are acting just as Yahweh called for, in the Old Testament).
So Satan calls for a Messiah and you believe him to be a TRUE messiah?
Intelligence is something that is expressed through the brain. After seeing you with your briefs down around your ankles I received the birds eye view of your brain size. You have no bragging rights.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#210997 Jul 16, 2014
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Intellectuals? You picked the wrong word to misspell.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#210998 Jul 16, 2014
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well when Alex stops cursing and talking about perversions and gets down to defending the Quran, he starts to sound just like you. and as you get more and more frustrated and reach further and further in your explanations, you begin to sound more like him.
No. Not at all. Different styles.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#210999 Jul 16, 2014
the goddess wrote:
<quoted text>Still walking with your briefs around your ankles. Satan sent a Messiah for our sins...yeah....right. Yah the snake/moon god could call the snakes but couldn't heal the people after bitten. He had to go back through the goddess before that could happen!
I think I can create a better story than yours and it would have the same amount of legitimacy. Heck, why don't I? I just might. Maybe I can even get me some tax free status while I'm at it.

bmz

Singapore

#211000 Jul 16, 2014
the goddess wrote:
Still walking with your briefs around your ankles.

Intelligence is something that is expressed through the brain. After seeing you with your briefs down around your ankles I received the birds eye view of your brain size. You have no bragging rights.
Rofl!

A great post. Enjoyed reading that. I imagined Shamma walking with his briefs around his ankles. Excellent!

This is intelligence at work. Brilliant, goddess!
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#211001 Jul 16, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Not at all. Different styles.
LOL!!! Yeah. I usually just see stupidity as stupidity, but perhaps I should be able to discern between different grades and styles of stupidity.

bmz

Singapore

#211002 Jul 16, 2014
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think that article from a very respectable Jewish source was for? Are you doing exactly what I predicted you would do? Are you going to demand the exact word "Messiah" be used and say that Messiah cannot be extrapolated, it must be explicitly said?
<quoted text>
I actually would agree with you, Jesus never brought an "Injeel" or any book and he never even talked about one and Muhammad was wrong when he claimed he brought the "Injeel". But unfortunately for you, the Quran does not agree with you as per 3:64. In fact, you've just raised another contradiction. You claim Christians were never given an Injeel or any scriptures and yet the Quran says they were given a book, but it got lost or corrupted.
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Don't talk to me, talk to the author of the Quran and correct HIM, not me.
3:64 (Y. Ali) Say: "O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will).
I have made it so simple for you and you still fail to comprehend.

Let me make it simpler. If God promised to send a goat, it has to be a goat! So, you can't come to me and say that God did not mean a real goat but God meant a cow.

This is the problem with Christianity, since she has nothing scriptural. And that is why the same excuse is parroted out, when we ask "Where and when did Jesus say openly that he was the son of God or God or the promised Messiah?"

Now, it is foolishly claimed that Isaiah 53 talks about the promised Messiah. Not a verse in there talks about any Messiah or a person likely to be that M.

Question: Do you see the Jews claiming that Isaiah 53 talks about the Messiah? They have their own belief about their messiah.

Hell! No!

And you quote me 3:64 to make a foolish point? The Christians got everything wrong from the Jewish Scriptures. So, those pro-Jesus Jews, who came up with distortions of the Jewish Scriptures fell under that category. The pagan founders of the Church do not fall under that category.

You really need to read, understand and learn a lot. Let me drill this into you and this is the best example I can give to 3rd Graders.

Take Paul's example. He is reported to have been a Pharisee. Right? So, he would fall under the Ahlal-kitaab qualification and we can say that he crossed the lines and spoke a lot of rubbish. I cannot say the same about Athanasius and Arius as they were not practicing Jews.

The Jews never bothered to go into the nature of Moses or into the nature of God.

See, how I explain?

bmz

Singapore

#211003 Jul 16, 2014
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
Oh I see, Judaism promises no Messiah at all because modern Israel does not deserve one. LOL!!! I just don't understand why you are so twisted and even retarded.
Let me ask you a question:

if Jesus lands in Israel, do you believe that the Jews will accept him as their messiah?

Check also with the Jewish posters and let me know.
the goddess

Barnesville, OH

#211004 Jul 16, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rofl!
A great post. Enjoyed reading that. I imagined Shamma walking with his briefs around his ankles. Excellent!
This is intelligence at work. Brilliant, goddess!
Chuckle..glad to give you an enjoyable beginning to YOUR DAY!

bmz

Singapore

#211005 Jul 16, 2014
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The Coming of the Promised Messiah
&#57362;Related Media
Prophecies of the Coming Christ
The following Old Testament texts either directly or indirectly point ahead in time to the coming of the promised Savior, the Messiah. These prophecies may refer to either His first coming or His second coming, or both. Reading and reflecting on these passages can greatly enrich your worship of the Savior at this Christmas season.
Genesis 3:15; 12:1-3; 22:1-18 (see Galatians 3:8); 49:10
Exodus 12
Leviticus 16
Deuteronomy 18:15-19 (see Exodus 33:17-33)
2 Samuel 7:12-17
Psalm 2:1-12; 16:7-11; 22, 23; 110:1 (see Matthew 22:41-45); 118:22
Isaiah 7:14; 9:1-7; 52:13--53:12
Jeremiah 23:1-6; 32:37-40; 33:6-9, 14-18
Daniel 2:31-45; 7:13-14; 9:24-27
Micah 5:2-5
Zechariah 9:9; 13:7; 14:1-11
The Quran translations are falsehoods!
They relate to the false teaching of Muhammad.
When you look at this list of Scripture from the Tanakh the Jewish Bible you find the list is not posted in the Quran.
So every time you open your mouth to speak , you speak BUL-SHIT!
Of course, the absurd list has no place in Qur'aan.

Why do you keep repeating that derived bull shit? You are running all over the biblical field to find this unspecified messiah.

My point is very simple. God never promised a messiah to anyone. Period!

Thou shalt not bull shit anymore!
the goddess

Barnesville, OH

#211006 Jul 16, 2014
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I can create a better story than yours and it would have the same amount of legitimacy. Heck, why don't I? I just might. Maybe I can even get me some tax free status while I'm at it.
You're ON!
the goddess

Barnesville, OH

#211007 Jul 16, 2014
shall be called, the Lord—that is, shall be (Isa 9:6) "Jehovah," God's incommunicable name. Though when applied to created things, it expresses only some peculiar connection they have with Jehovah (Ge 22:14; Ex 17:15), yet when applied to Messiah it must express His Godhead manifested in justifying power towards us (1Ti 3:16).
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary
6. Judah … Israel … dwell safely—Compare Jer 33:16, where "Jerusalem" is substituted for "Israel" here. Only Judah, and that only in part, has as yet returned. So far are the Jews from having enjoyed, as yet, the temporal blessings here foretold as the result of Messiah's reign, that their lot has been, for eighteen centuries, worse than ever before. The accomplishment must, therefore, be still future, when both Judah and Israel in their own land shall dwell safely under a Christocracy, far more privileged than even the old theocracy (Jer 32:37; De 33:28; Isa 54:1-17; 60:1-22; 65:17-25; Zec 14:11).
shall be called, the Lord—that is, shall be (Isa 9:6) "Jehovah," God's incommunicable name. Though when applied to created things, it expresses only some peculiar connection they have with Jehovah (Ge 22:14; Ex 17:15), yet when applied to Messiah it must express His Godhead manifested in justifying power towards us (1Ti 3:16).

Je (hovah)- hovah means ruin, disaster.

our—marks His manhood, which is also implied in His being a Branch raised unto David, whence His human title, "Son of David" (compare Mt 22:42-45).
Righteousness—marks His Godhead, for God alone can justify the ungodly (compare Ro 4:5; Isa 45:17, 24, 25).
the goddess

Barnesville, OH

#211008 Jul 16, 2014
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Right and whether it was a subconscious little tick or not, it's all about you, and how it didn't fit you personally because you were born a woman. If I was born as a woman, I might do and think similar things, If I was born into a male dominated society as a woman and didn't think it was right because it didn't meet my needs, I would immediately gravitate towards a story that puts the woman at the forefront. And your actual name that you chose here clearly confirms what I am saying. Not that I'm saying anything is wrong with what you say, it's just that the general motives have to be considered first before anyone could truly understand what is going on with what you say, or anybody else for that matter. Your stories fit very conveniently into the things you would probably want to be true, given who you were born as and your life experience.
Take a look at Numbers 21:8 This is a prime example of why I left christianity. Yah could not heal the Israelites. He had to use the power of the goddess to heal them. But as you notice he could call the snakes to cause death.
If you notice the four characteristics of god are shown through four faces: eagle, lion (the one found in Egypt), man/adam and the ox. We all know that the ox is a manipulated beast that is created to serve it's master. It is also not able to produce life. The goddess is life. That is why Yah had to go through her. Yah/Jehovah is death.

bmz

Singapore

#211009 Jul 16, 2014
the goddess wrote:
<quoted text>Take a look at Numbers 21:8 This is a prime example of why I left christianity. Yah could not heal the Israelites. He had to use the power of the goddess to heal them. But as you notice he could call the snakes to cause death.
If you notice the four characteristics of god are shown through four faces: eagle, lion (the one found in Egypt), man/adam and the ox. We all know that the ox is a manipulated beast that is created to serve it's master. It is also not able to produce life. The goddess is life. That is why Yah had to go through her. Yah/Jehovah is death.
goddess,

You write well.

Ignoring Yah and Weh or Vah, I see another problem with this verse:"

"Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,"

Was the above verse also a major reason for your exit from Christianity? I have never liked this verse because it implies that the Son of Man was a snake.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#211010 Jul 16, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
And you quote me 3:64 to make a foolish point?
Foolish point? The Quran contradicts what you say, and that is why your response talked about everything BUT this clear problem. Why is it foolish for me to point this out? And naturally, your response did everything BUT actually address this contradiction of yours with the Quran. So once again, it's divert and dilute in hopes of creating confusion to hide the error. I didn't care about the larger discussion, I merely saw you contradict the Quran so i pointed that out, and you have still yet to answer for it. All those words in your long response, and none of them addressed the clear problem i am pointing out.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#211011 Jul 16, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask you a question:
if Jesus lands in Israel, do you believe that the Jews will accept him as their messiah?
Check also with the Jewish posters and let me know.
I think that if anybody saw Jesus land anywhere on the last or near it they would take him to be the Messiah, at bear minimum. I certainly would. I would say that returning after 2000 years and landing on earth would be pretty good evidence for me and anybody else, no matter what their beliefs. LOL!!! Except maybe withchee poo. She would still call him Satan.

So anyway, that would a really dumb, illogical question, as usual.

bmz

Singapore

#211012 Jul 16, 2014
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you have stepped in your own sh!t once again. Man, you're good for one to two major contradictions per day these days.
If the Christians never received any revelation, then why do you agree with some verses from the Gospels, but not others? What are you agreeing with? You know I have a good memory (your worst nightmare) and I explicitly remember you saying that there were some verses from Matthew 5-7 that you think are real.(of course, because they say what you want and if they don't they are not real).
Those books are story books, Seeker. Different men wrote them and when I read all the four I found that quite a few verses in Matthew 5-7 appeared to be the verses from the Injeel, which means the knowledge granted to Jesus by God. Injeel was not a book.

So, I would not consider them a misreport.

For example, when asked where did he live, he told them he had no place and that meant he was a homeless person.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#211013 Jul 16, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Christians got everything wrong from the Jewish Scriptures. So, those pro-Jesus Jews, who came up with distortions of the Jewish Scriptures fell under that category.
What was or is a pro Jesus Jew? LOL!!! This is like talking to a kid. I have to literally wrench it out of you. LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 9 hr Patrick n Angela 14,507
Great News for Pagans (Feb '07) Mar 20 Gary Coaldigger 278
News In far-flung US territories, gay marriage hasn'... Mar 15 Belle Sexton 2
News Ex-Lawmaker Sued for Religious Discrimination (Jan '11) Feb '15 Hammer 4
News 'Monotheism inevitable but wasn't a break with ... Feb '15 Joe W 9
News A new guard for Asgard: Iceland building first ... Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News Pastors agree: Being gay not a sin, Bible says ... (Jun '08) Jan '15 true fact 81
More from around the web